MissUnderStanding

Від MiThaSNdySheRly

Mina just wants, she and her sister ( Sana ) to be close like before. She would do anything for it. That's wh... Більше

chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilog

Chapter 13

390 27 0
Від MiThaSNdySheRly

" Who are you reffering ?" Sana asked Chaeyoung with eyes still focused on the entrance, didn't care about his presence just now. She hopes that Tzuyu will popped up anytime soon right in front of her.

" Anyone who is willing. But if I may choose, the silent princess maybe ?" Chaeyoung smile at Mina.

Since he came to this party, his eyes can't be far from Mina. Her gorgeous took and elegant aura really impressed Chaeyoung. He thought, all of the woman here, Mina was the one who caught his attention.

From earlier, Chaeyoung tried being closer to her. But was always stopped by a fews girls who meant to tease him.

" Good.. Go Mina.. I'm waiting "

" No ! " Sana's word got interrupted by Mina.

Mina who had been trying not to look at Chaeyoung finally lift her head and look at Sana with pleading eyes " I mean.. I'm sorry Sana. I think i'm tired. Excuse me now " she said before abruptly turned her body to walked away making everyone to looking at her with their jaws open.

"Seriously Sana,what's her problem?"

" She just tired Nayeon.. and you " Sana turned her head at Chaeyoung and gave him an accusing look " What did you do to her?"

" I didn't do anything " Chaeyoung lied. But to divert Sana, he pushed his open palm toward Sana " Shall we?" with a slight bow and smilling face he asked for Sana to dance with him.

" Fine " Sana accepted his had and walked with him to the dance floor.

//

Mina felt suffocated being in a crowded place with almost all of eyes on her. It made her panic attacks even more intense. Especially with Chaeyoung near her.

Her heart was beating uncontrollaby. She needs space and fresh air. And being in her room didn't help enough. She needed an open place. So she chose to go to the balcony of her house. She sat on one of the chairs and tried to breathe slowly.

Please calm down, you heart. What's wrong with you? Why do you always beating so ast everytime Chaeyoung is around?

After a moment of calming down, Mina the looked at the backyard. Her balcony was above her backyard, so from here she could clearly see the situation of the party that was still going on there.

She could see Sana is dancing with chaeyoung. Eventhough, she seemed to be dancing happily, Mina could see that her face was always looking towards yhe entrance. While Chaeyoung was looking at her.

They looked at each other for a while, until....

Wait.. Why is he looking at me?

Mina immediately averted her gaze.

Stupid Mina, you're because you wanted to avoid him, not to look at him.

Mina thought, somehow her eyes always have a way to looking at Chaeyoung. Like now, no matter how hard she tried to avert her eyes, her gaze still returned to Chaeyoung. She saw that Chaeyoung had changed the partners while Sana is no where to be found.

Mina can only see the back of the woman who is dancing with Chaeyoung. And from what she see, they are dancing sexily.

Now you feel uncomfortable seeing him like that, heart? something really wrong with you.

DM : I told you...
AM : you didn't say anything other than thw words which is showing his pervertedness.

Mina sighed "not you two, again"

DM : Hey.. I'll tell her the reason why she can be atrracted to him
AM : Don't listen to that Mina. It will poisoning you.
DM : You can't lie to your heart, mina
AM : it's because your mind is still messing around
DM : Your eyes can't lie either
AM : Just focus Mina, look at that. That's the third woman besides Sana tonight that you see dancing very close to him.
DM : You can't blame him if many woman want to close to him. What do you expect from an attractive handsome guy like him? Many waman hate him?
AM : Exactly ! That's the point Mina. What do you expect rom an attractive handsome guy like him?
DM : It's ot a sin if you like him
AM : But it can get you hurt yourself and maybe other people too.

Shut up you two !! I don't like him. I never said I like him. I never ever though about liking him. it's making non senses.
And now.. I no longer have control over my heart, my eyes have their own way and my brain also argue it self.

I thinks..I'm going crazy...

" You have a nice balcon here "

Damn it.. Who else is this.

Mina flinched from her seat. She looked up to see who had startled her.

It was Tzuyu. He was standing on the railing of the balcony. He felt that Mina flinched at his sudden presence then turned to look at Mina.

" Sorry if i was startled you. I was bored of the party so i took my self on tour of your house until  I finally found this balcony. And sorry too if I've gone too far "

" It's okay "

" Can I sit here? " Tzuyu pointed to one of the seat next to Mina.

" Sure " Mina can't help it but feel relieved. She thought that Chaeyoung the one who came.

AM : Nah.. look, he's busy chatting with the fourth woman.
DM : But his eyes on you. And also at least you thought that he was the one who came.
AM : Yeah.. But you're lucky it's only Tzuyu.

Tzuyu??  Mina suddenly turned her head towards Tzuyu.

" Hei.. Why are you here? Sana has been waiting for you "

" I've met her. And its look like she should be a good host. She's always approached by the other guest "

Mina nodded in understanding before turning her gaze back to the backyard. Now it's Tzuyu turn to look at her.

" Shouldn't you be a good host too? This party also yours, right? "

Mina shook her head as she looked at Tzuyu " This is Sana's. I'm just being a good sister.  "

" Oh.. I See"

After that they were silent. Lost in their own thought. Mina still saw Chaeyoung eith the fourth girl earlier and immediately shifted her gaze to another direction when he looked back at her. She saw Sana who was currently chatting with Momo. Then something bothered her mind about Sana.

She looked back at Tzuyu " Tzuyu, can I ask you something? "

" Go ahead " Tzuyu replied her before turned to look at her.

" Do you like my sister, don't you?"

Mina saw the look of surprise on Tzuyu's eyes the second she asked that to him before he answered her question with a blank expression.

" Of course I do. She's my friend "

" But you like her more than just friend "

Tzuyu stiffened in hear seat hearing that. He tried to relax his body by leaning against the back of the chair.

" Why can you said like that " ?

" Because I know "

Tzuyu just smile faintly to Mina before he felt silent again. But Mina didn't want to stop there.

" You know that she likes you too, right? "

" Sana likes everyone "

" But she likes you more " And with that, Mina got Tzuyu's attention. Tzuyu looks at her with curious eyes now.

" How can you be so sure about that? "

" Because I know Sana very well. I'm her sister, remember?  "

Tzuyu sighed with a smile " Even if she feels that way, i'm no so sure "

Mina knew that she had hit the right spot so she keeps pushing him.

" Why? "

" Because your sister is the true definition of the forbidden fruit. Very tempting to be owning but too risky to be achieve "

" You're being pessimistic over that "

Mina knew that her words were aimed more at herself. Because she felt that Tzuyu's words had related with how she felt about Chaeyoung.

DM : Aha ! Now you admit that you like Chaeyoung.

What ?!

NO !!

" Why not? I'm telling the truth " Tzuyu said that while looked at Mina with a strange look.

Mina didn't realize that she said 'NO' out loud. " Sorry.. What did you just said ? "

" I said I'm not being pessimistic but I'm more realistic "

" And why is like that ? "

" You know Sana is... How do I explain it... Hmm.. "

" You mean flirty ? "

" Yes.. something like that "

Mina sighed. She knew that why Tzuyu could think like that. But she felt, she had to explain to him about Sana who's she knew.

" I understand about that. But what you should know is, Sana is always a cheerful person, very friendly and easy to get along with. Because of that she can be close to anyone. And if you think that she's flirty because that it's her nature than you're wrong. It's a gift from God. God gave her an eyes that can give off a flirtatious aura. And you can't blame God for giving her those eyes, can you? "

Mina said that as her eyes met Chaeyoung's eyes.

Why does he look angry ?

" You look so distracted by Chaeyoung "

Tzuyu's voice make Mina back to her sense.

" Huh? " She asked confusedly. And Tzuyu laughed at her " Never mind "

" Hei.. What if I can prove it to you that Sana really likes you ? " Mina was shocked, she didn't know where the sudden idea came from. But she was grateful that at least the sudden idea can distracted Tzuyu from her embarrasement of being caught looking at Chaeyoug.

Tzuyu Seemed surprised " Can you really do that ? " as he asked Mina.

He sounds to underestimated Mina, making her to feel more challenged.

No one can underestimated me.

" Absolutely can " She said proudly

" Okay.. if you can give me a concrete evidence then I will tell my truth feeling to your sister and ask her to be my girlfriend without hesitation. " Tzuyu assured her, the continued " How can you do that? "

" I have my way. And what if while I'm looking for a real evidence of Sana likes you, You're can also looking for the supporting evidence ? " Mina said while feeling very enthusiastic. She thinks that playing cupid is very fun.

" How am I supposed to that ?"

" You find your own way.. How ? are we deal? " Mina gave her hand to handshake to Tzuyu and witng for him to reply.

Tzuyu seemed to think for a while before finally returning Mina's handshake " Deal " then they both smiling to each other.

But without them knowing, there were 2 pairs of eyes that had been looking at them with a jealousy.

" It looks like you lost to your sister, Sana "

" Shut up Momo ! "

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

86.2K 3.2K 50
Myoi Sharon Mina. The girl who has evrything. Beauty, brains, luxuries... you name it. She is respected by all because of her confidence and kindness...
180K 6K 49
This story is about six college student; Chou Tzuyu, Minatozaki Sana, Yoo Jeongyeon, Im Nayeon, Son Chaeyoung, and Myoui Mina. Six of them struggles...
51.8K 3.1K 42
******************** "You won't believe me, I dreamt about you last night." "So, how was the nightmare?" "Yah, it was not a nightmare. It was the bea...
21.9K 1.2K 67
10 years of service in the special forces and countless escapades to the west didn't prepare Jeongyeon for what came next. She never anticipated meet...