โœ“ the hooded princess โ€ข kim s...

Door minthannie

"my life is full with secrets, and you know everything." min eunkyung- a princess should behave with grace, t... Meer

before you read ^-^
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
โ™ก
t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s i x
t h i r t y s e v e n
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y o n e
f o r t y t w o
f o r t y t h r e e
f o r t y f o u r
f o r t y f i v e
f o r t y s i x
f o r t y s e v e n
f o r t y e i g h t
f o r t y n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y o n e
f i f t y t w o
f i f t y t h r e e
f i f t y f o u r
f i f t y f i v e
f i f t y s i x
f i f t y s e v e n
f i f t y e i g h t
f i f t y n i n e
s i x t y
r y u n i v e r s e
s i x t y o n e
s i x t y t w o
s i x t y t h r e e
b o n u s c h a p t e r
w h a t i f ?
w h a t i f # 1

t w e n t y s i x

812 44 31
Door minthannie

Eunkyung grimaced after hearing Felix's side. Both sides matched that she couldn't do anything but believe the story that only the two of them know. Would she ask Jisung? Well, maybe yes, maybe no.

"We're here, Your Highness."

The girl thanked her driver - not Felix's father - and went out. Her cream colored dress shone under the morning sun along with Felix's. Just by seeing the signature hair braid, everyone would know it was the princess.

If this was a regular visit (where she sneaked out to check on them), she wouldn't dress up as it was done secretly but this time with the driver and Felix, she had no choice but to follow the protocol.

"We won't be long." the princess told the driver and he nodded curtly.

Felix looked around, fascinated at the welcome gesture since this was his first time sending a royal after a long time. His blonde locks were styled neatly. A few girls were peeking over to see the dashing guy stood firmly next to the princess as a guard. Even without a smile, he made them drool.

Oh, they haven't heard the golden voice yet.

"Do you know where we can meet the person, Your Highness?" the male asked. With that, squeals and dreamy sighs could be heard in the crowd.

She smiled at the question and replied, "I would like to meet the son of Ki family, please. I will be waiting at Byun Bakers."

Felix nodded and began to make his way to the Ki family while Eunkyung turned to the other way with another royal guard. The smile didn't worn off but at the same time her eyes examine to crowd in case she found someone... suspicious.

To her dismay, she found none. It seems like the man had gone far from here because the police too haven't found anything except the blood trail that he left. It could be that he bought some times to wash his wound when Seungmin was shot, who knows? Eunkyung felt a bit regret for not at least following him to the river.

The Byun Bakers was emptied right after the royal guard entered. After getting a chocolate filled croissant, she waited at one of the tables until Felix came with a small boy and a mother.

"Pretty Princess!" the boy exclaimed and went to hug Eunkyung. The princess giggled as she lifted him up and pinched his cheek.

"How are you doing, Minhee?"

"Good!" he threw his fists in the air. The boy's mother just smiled in relief while Felix took another chair to complete the four seaters. "Minhee is a bit sad a few weeks ago but now I'm fine!"

She put him down next to her, "Oh? What happened?"

The boy pouted while kicking the air. "Papa Wonsik passed away. Mama said a bear did it but I heard my friends said there is a killer in the village. Is it true?"

Eunkyung visibly dropped her shoulders hearing that. She knew the victim had a relation with the little boy after checking his background. Her heart felt heavy when his mother couldn't hide the ugly truth from him.

"But Minhee remembered you said to make people around me happy and Mama was sad, so I no longer feel sad! If everyone is sad then who's going to cheer them?"

Felix chuckled at his cuteness and gestured the woman to sit next to him.

The princess smiled before pinching his nose lightly, "Good boy, Minhee. Here's a treat for you. Be careful, it's hot."

Minhee gasped upon seeing the big croissant in front of him. "Choco bun! Thank you!" then he eagerly tore it into half to see the hot chocolate dripping on the plate. His eyes twinkled in amusement.

She patted his head fondly before turning to the mother, "I'm sorry your family have to go through grief."

The woman sadly smiled, "I'm thankful the royal finally took actions upon this act. There are so many families have lost their beloved ones."

Eunkyung felt guilt hugging her. She knew they should have done it long ago but she didn't have the power to do so.

"The reason we called you here is to ask you one thing," Felix spoke up when seeing the princess sealed her mouth shut. "What would you want us to do when we catch the murderer?"

She gave him a skeptical look, "Catch him? After all the murders he had done you think you would catch him?"

"Ma'am," Eunkyung softly called and the woman's gaze lowered.

"Nothing. I want nothing except for him to die." then she looked up with glistening eyes, "Please, please Your Highness I beg you to punish him with what he had done. Don't let him stray away again and let him taste the medicine he'd given to us please..." sobs could be heard in the shop. Minhee just blinked his eyes as he missed what the conversation was about.

Felix gently rubbed the woman's back and exchanged glances with the princess.

"Do you think we should do it if Jisung is confirmed to be working with the murderer?" Felix questioned as they strolled down the streets while holding up the umbrella. It might not be a good idea for walking outside during the afternoon. It was scorching hot.

"That's what I've been thinking." she muttered.

"After all, he's suspected to murder when he was a kid," the guy stretched out his arms and closed his eyes. "In the end the decision must be made by the government, the king."

"My whole family does not like Han, I doubt they wil spare him." Eunkyung let out a bitter chuckle, trying to hide the sadness in her. Felix could only nod. "Is that Seungmin?"

Both pairs of eyes caught a glimpse of a familiar figure coming out from a boutique. Then a girl followed suit and tried to hold his arm but he pried her hands away. Felix lightly gasped while Eunkyung just watched silently.

"That's Minju's family fashion boutique." They stopped walking a few steps away from the duo. Seungmin looked rather angry towards the girl who had her head down. They couldn't hear what they were talking about but, "Yep, he's definitely mad. I have no idea why."

Her mind flew back to the incident in the classroom two days ago. "Have they been into a relationship or...?"

"Nope, Seungmin has never accepted anyone because he already likes some-"

His words were cut off when Seungmin once again yanked her hand away and she cried. It wasn't hard to see as the road was almost empty. People were probably resting in the afternoon.

Felix held back Eunkyung when she was about to approach them. "Let them settle it between themselves." He then led the princess to the opposite way, where they came from. "I think you need rest too."

"Does she like him?" she asked out of curiosity.

The male raised both his shoulders. "Why are you asking? It might be because of their partnering work."

She didn't bother to say anything. It looks like Felix had no idea what happened and Seungmin didn't tell him anything, so she chose to remain silent.

"Seungmin, listen-"

"What the hell were you thinking?" he pushed her hand off his and turned. The girl's breath hitched at the sudden raised voice and immediately looked down to the ground. A groan escaped his lips while he ran his fingers through his hair frustratedly. "That's- that's... ugh what would you do that?!"

"Look, it's not really a big deal-" her hands crawled to reach his again but he did the same.

"It is a big deal!"

Seeing the seriousness in him, tears slowly gathered in her eyes. "You like her that much, huh?"

"It's not about who I like, Minju. It's the fact that you kissed me out of nowhere just because of what? I thought we made it clear it's only a partnering project-"

"Don't you know how tiring it is?!"

"You knew I like her!" he immediately said and grabbed her wrist to pull her closer. "You cannot just force people into a kiss even if you're a woman, Minju. Who allows you to do that?"

"It's just a kiss! What damage could have done?!" she shot back.

"Everything."

Minju sobbed as Seungmin's cold gaze pierced into her eyes. "Why are you ignoring me after all these years, Seungmin? Why aren't you trying to look at me instead of that princess who didn't even know you? Why do you keep chasing after her when she clearly doesn't want you around and why-!"

"You have no rights to be mad at me after you've done something unforgivable." He let go of her wrist. If only Minju wasn't girl, he would have done more than just scolding. "I thought you know the boundaries."

This upsets him.

He couldn't forgive himself for letting a girl, a friend who he enjoyed the company, kissed him out of sudden. The act was surprising and he didn't like it even a bit. He had always seen the girl as a good friend and outgoing with everyone, but not in this case.

"Don't ever try to talk to me unless if it's about the painting."

With that, he left the girl crying alone in front of the elegant fashion boutique.

The next Monday, Seungmin didn't spare her a glance at school.

Eunkyung was slightly confused but she didn't bother to ask why. Maybe something happened over the weekend, who knows? Also, she didn't bother to know anything about Minju. As what Felix said, let them settle it between themselves.

"The exam is around the corner," the teacher's voice rang into her ears. "The final exam is in one month, and you will graduate from high school to pursue further studies. For my subject we've finished the syllabus early so I hope you will take this opportunity to enhance your writing skills for your essays and reading comprehension. Understood?"

A chorus of answers echoed in the classroom. When the teacher dismissed them, Jisung spoke up, " I don't realise it's almost the final exam."

"You're not alone." the princess sighed. "I'll be graduating with seniors."

Jisung playfully scoffed. He almost forgot the princess is an advanced student, which means she skipped a year in the education due to her academic performance. She was not the only one, there's a plenty people who got to do that. "Are you still attending the archery class?"

"Nope. My father asked me to clear out the schedule two months before exam week." she put her books into her bag and slung it on her shoulder. "I'll see you tomorrow."

Jisung just hummed. Eunkyung went out of the class and her eyes wandered around. She had her eyes set on a certain someone just a few seconds ago but lost it. Quickly, she jogged to the main entrance. The princess was too focused on searching that she didn't even check her attire, including the shoe laces that were about to lose its tie. She slowed down and looked everywhere.

Maybe he's already home.

Her shoulders slumped in disappointment as she began to walk again without realising that she had stepped on the shoe lace. The girl nearly tripped but luckily, someone caught her arm from behind and helped her to stand up straight.

"Safety first, princess." Seungmin smirked before crouching down to tie the loosen laces. Eunkyung's face heated up while she tugged on her backpack's straps. Some students were looking, either because how she almost tripped or because of this guy right here, helping her in the middle of the entrance way.

Seungmin got up. "Now run."

"I- hm?"

"You were chasing something earlier. Was it a bird?" he teased with a playful smile adorned his face.

She shamefully looked away and began to walk slowly. Was it a bird? No, it wasn't a bird. But maybe a puppy resembled guy who didn't speak a word during the entire day.

Seungmin walked next to her. "You know your driver isn't available for today? The king and the queen have somewhere to go."

Eunkyung nodded and muttered, "Visiting my brother."

Her brother, Min Yoongi who was hidden in a place no one knows of except the royal family. The place was too far, it takes almost five hours drive even though they were on the same island. Eunkyung longed to meet her brother, but she could only wait until she's given the permission to.

Felix's father must have obliged to drive them there. She needs to walk for today.

The princess had her mouth shut after that, contrasting with her loud mind asking questions and wonders about the guy next to him. It was a rare sight to see Seungmin avoiding her without reasons because they were just doing fine a few days ago.

"Do you still attend the archery class?"

Seungmin shook his head, "Most of father's students are focusing on the exam so he cancelled it as well and practice with his men instead."

"I want to do swording again."

"At night?" his eyebrows furrowed.

"No, just for today. This evening. Are you free?"

The male blinked his eyes in confusion, "I thought you're letting me rest for this week?"

Oh, right....

Eunkyung mentally slapped herself on the face and slowly nodded. "Right, I forgot."

Seungmin chuckled, "Study instead, Your Highness. Especially Science. You seem suck at that."

"I am." she instantly said. "Um, I was planning to study Science but I suck at it." the girl shrugged awkwardly. She seem want to get onto something but it was done so not subtly.

Slowly, the corner of his lips curled up into a smile. Eunkyung heard his stifling laugh and threw him a look, "What are you laughing at?"

"Meet me in my garden this evening then, princess. It's a study date." he unexpectedly winked while patting her head before they parted ways. Eunkyung stood froze in her place with her eyes slightly went big at the sudden gesture.

Oh my, the heart suddenly bursted.

my kitten is missing :|

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

151K 5.9K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
23.2K 1.7K 23
COMPLETED A story about villains โI didn't love you Heeseung,โž Luna said as she sat on her knees in front of the throne. โI figured that much alread...
265K 13.2K 41
{Completed} A story where Kim Taehyung is an idol but has secret family, a beautiful husband Jungkook and a little fluff ball of theirs, which nobody...
80.8K 3.9K 19
Royal au Where Prince Chan accidentally stumble upon a cabin in the middle of the forest - Short chapter? - Grammatical errors - BxB - Mpreg (Pleas...