Issues

Von 111feelings

Mafia • Amora Dior is an 18 year old who was sent to a boarding school for 'bad kids' for something she was... Mehr

Authors note +  trigger warnings + Character aesthetic + disclaimer
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22*
23
24
25
26
27*
28
29
30
31
32
33*
34
35
36
38
39
40
41*
42
43*
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56*

37

22.7K 420 456
Von 111feelings

Lorenzo texted me the dress code for our date today. And being honest I've never been more excited.

I sat in my closet thinking of what to wear.

I have clothes, yes.

But outfits, no really.

What do I wear? I look over at my phone and notice Enzo calling. I answer his call,

"Hello Doll." He says as soon as I answer.

Ugh butterflies.

"Hey, Enzo." I say.

"What's wrong?" He asks me, noticing the different tone in my voice.

"Nothing. I just have nothing to wear." I complain.

"But you have a whole bunch of clothes?" Enzo says.

"Yes, I do. But I don't have any outfits." I say. He chuckles on the other line.

"Whatever you wear, you end up looking gorgeous, Mi Amor." Lorenzo says to me.

"Thanks, Enzo." I mumble.

"I will see you soon. I will pick you up in an hour." Lorenzo says to me.

"Hmm." I hum and hang up the phone. I finally decided on what to wear.

I got a simple black tee, with a small Turtleneck, what a really pretty green jacket. I wore ripped jeans, in the colour blue.

And decided to wear some black boots Lorenzo did say we will be walking today.

(A/N: this photo is just to show Amora's outfit, not body type. You all are perfect the way you are! <3)

I'm nervous. And excited.

'I'm here'

is what Lorenzo texted me. I smile and immediately gather my things before leaving the house.

I make sure to lock the front door before walking over to the driveway. "Hi." I say as I hop into Lorenzo's car.

"Hi, Gorgeous." He says to me, pecking my lips. "Are you ready?" He asks.

"Hmm, I suppose." I mumble. "You're not going to murder me, right?" I ask him. Lorenzo playfully scoffs.

"Really? Really Amora. I thought we were beyond that point." He says. I laugh a little before putting on my seatbelt. "I got you something." He says.

"Lorenzo." I say.

"Trust me, you will love it." He reassures me. He hands me an empty charm bracelet. I raise an eyebrow.

"What's with the empty charm bracelet?" I asked him.

"Well I got thinking one night and thought of something," he began. "I decided that every time we hang out or go on a date like this particular day, I'm going to buy you a charm that represents that date or that day." he says to me.

"As in?" I question,

"If we go to the movies, then a popcorn charm." he smiles. I smile at him back.

Holy shit that's such an adorable idea.

"We're going to two places today." Lorenzo explains. He then later hands me a picnic basket charm.

"Enzo." I whisper.

"Put it on the bracelet." He asks me. And I do so.

"So we're going to a picnic?" I ask Enzo, as we reverse out of the driveway, and onto the main road.

"Yes. And I made everything myself. And don't worry, nothing there has strawberries." He tells me.

"You're adorable Mr. Romano." I tease him.

Amora Romano.

Lorenzo Dior.

I think, testing out the names.

Yeah- I'm never thinking about that again.

I lied I will.

I like the ring, Amora Romano, what about you?

We pull up to a private-looking ground, with a lake as well. In the distance, you can see the city.

"Let's go?" Lorenzo asks. I nod my head and we both make our way. "Wait!" Lorenzo says, pulling me back.

"What?" I question. He pulls out a blindfold and tells me to turn around, and I do. Lorenzo ties the blindfold on me, and holding his hand he leads the way.

"I swear if you trio me I'll fucking-"

"Relax Mi Amor I would never do such a thing. You have such little faith in me." Lorenzo says.

Lorenzo faces me to the right and removes the blindfold, I blink my eyes a few times to adjust to the lighting. "Oh my god," I mumble.

It's gorgeous.

There was a mat on the ground, with a small table in front, and another one on the left. There were a few pillows spaced out nicely. And food on the table.

"Red velvet." I say.

"Your favourite." Lorenzo adds on.

It's beautiful.

It's perfect.

I sat on the left and Lorenzo sat on the right side. "You made everything?" I ask, making sure.

"Do you really find that hard to believe?" Enzo teases.

"No. Not really." I add on. "Okay, maybe a little." Lorenzo laughs a little.

"You're adorable, Amora." I blush a little at his comment. "Wow I got Amora Dior to blush Lorenzo teases.

"Oh shut up." I say as I playfully smack his chest. "How many girls have you taken on dates?" I ask him.

"You're the first one." Lorenzo tells me, keeping eye contact. I raise an eyebrow.

"You're lying." I say.

"No. Um... I'm not lying. I haven't really taken anyone out before." Enzo explains. I lick my lips,

"I find that-"

"hard to believe?" Lorenzo cuts me off and I nod my head slowly. "I slept around. Had one night stands Amora." He starts. "I wasn't really that type of guy to take girls out for dinner or shit." Lorenzo says.

"Well not until I met you." He adds on. "I don't know, ever since I met you I feel like changing for the better." Lorenzo says to me.

I stay silent for a moment. "How come?" I ask. Lorenzo has a confused facial expression on his face as he tries to understand my question.

"What do you mean?" He finally asks me.

"Why do you feel the need to change for me?" I ask.

"I didn't-"

"but that's what you meant, right?" I question him. Enzo nods his head slowly.

"I suppose." He mutters shortly after. I finally break eye contact with Lorenzo.

And just look around the setting.

It's just so perfect.

We had finished eating, Enzo and I were on a little walk to digest the food better.

"Really for your second location?" Lorenzo asks me.

"There's more?" I complain, jokingly. Lorenzo smiles a little.

"Let's go." He says gently yanking my arm. He made me wear a blindfold.

Asshole.

It was a 15-minute drive but felt like hours, especially with the stupid blindfold.

I finally feel Enzo stop the car, "hold on, okay." He says to me before getting out of the car and heading over to the passenger side.

I hear Lorenzo open the car door, and help me out. "Ready?" He asks.

"Should I be scared?" I ask him. Lorenzo chuckles at my comment before removing the blindfold.

Once again my eyes blink a couple of times adjusting to the lighting. And finally, as they do my eyes widen a little.

"Holy shit!" I say look all over. "You rented out a fucking amusement park!" I say out in excitement.

"Of course my love," Lorenzo says. "Anything for you, Amora." He whispers.

Then he takes something out of his pocket and hands it to me. "A Ferris wheel charm." He mumbles.

I smile and add the new charm to the bracelet. "I'm excited," I say almost jumping up and down in excitement, which I can't seem to say enough.

Lorenzo rented out a whole-ass amusement park just for the two of us. The people who do know how to use the ride machines stayed of course.

We went on roller coasters, water slides, Ferris wheel, you name it. Our fingers intertwined as we walked for a few minutes in between. "Are you loving this?" Lorenzo asks me, and I stop walking causing him to as well.

"Fuck, yes!" I say facing him, right in front. "I fucking love it Enzo." I say to him, "This has to be the best thing in the whole fucking world." I add on.

"I'm relieved you like this, you don't know how hard it was to plan." Lorenzo chuckles out. He cups my face and pecks my lips.

From pecking my lips to a make-out session. His hands travel down to my hips and pull my body in even more.

I pull back and tease him. "Don't do that." He warns.

"Or what else?" I tease him more.

"I can't do anything here." He says looking around. "Just wait until we get home," he says in a husk.

"But in order to do that, you'll have to catch me," I say.

"Amora," Lorenzo warns.

"Catch me if you can lover boy." I tease Lorenzo as I run through the amusement park,

I turn around looking for Lorenzo but I immediately hit my back onto someone.

"Don't fucking move." That is what they say.

Definitely not Lorenzo.

I felt something being pushed against the back of my head. "Move and I'll shoot." The man says in a rasp.

"Amora?" I hear Lorenzo say. As soon as he catches a glimpse at me, he smiles. But that smile of his didn't last long as he saw someone behind me holding me at gunpoint.

"Amora." Lorenzo mumbles.

•••
Damn another cliffhanger- I'm sorry.

How'd you like this chapter? Feedback?

Another update on him. So I still haven't opened his message, lowkey don't know what to do. People are telling me to drop him and honestly I feel like I should he's been leading me on for a while now. But I don't know I would text him back?

Sorry for the short chapter by the way.

And sorry for the grammar and spelling mistakes.

And also a fyi I won't post Saturday or Sunday. I'm going to be busy and I don't think I will be able to have the time to write.

See you soon!

Word count: 1630

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

60K 2.1K 29
🚨WARNING🚨 THIS BOOK IS MY FIRST SO IT'S NOT PERFECT, IM NOT A WRITER, I DO THIS FOR FUN. HOPEFULLY, I WILL EDIT IT WHEN I HAVE ENOUGH TIME Before...
260K 4.2K 40
Book 1 of 2 When two of the biggest Mafia's are threatened, they are forced to work together to defeat the enemy. Anna Giovanni, a cold, ruthless and...
441K 9.8K 15
After finding out her family needs money quickly, Milla applies to the site with sugar daddies. Lying that she is 18. What happens when she comes ac...
1K 45 30
Philophobia : The fear of falling in Love *** Mike Romano ,Italian Mafia King. New leader of the Italian Mafia. He had everything, from big houses, t...