My Guardian Nightmare

WintxrCherry tarafından

There was a rumored cult that has been given offerings to a demon to not unleash hell on their town for many... Daha Fazla

Description
Important Stuff
=1 - The News=
=2 - The Ritual=
=3 - New Friend=
=4 - A Guardian=
=5 - Cooking=
=6 - Speaking of Jobs=
=7 - Park a duck duck=
=8 - Cooking with Glitchy=
=10 - Family Cooking=
=11 - Arcade=
=12 - Gift Giving=
=13 - Troubling thoughts=
=14 - School Recognition=
=15 - Lesson in Fear=
=16 - Cat Catastrophe=
=17 - Cat food=
=18 - A mother's troubles=
=19 - Job details=
=20 - Bullying Gone Wrong=
=21 - A Familiar Guest=
=22 - A Father's Love=
=23 - Unannounced Visit=
=24 - Lil Ms. Tomato=
=25 - Get in the van=
=26 - Fresh visit=
=27 - Birth Error=
=28 - Soul checks=
=Bonus - Birthday Special=
=29 - News and Results=
=30 - Good news=
=31 - Mansion Tour=
=32 - Her Office=
=33 - Cult explanation=
=34 - In the Middle of the Night=
=35 - A king and his prince=
=36 - Crayon Queen=
=37 - Her name=
=38 - Spider friend=
=39 - Another Doctor Visit=
=40 - Past talks=
=41 - A Tsundere Mama=
=42 - SOUL care=
=43 - Meeting Asy's Fam=
=44 - 90's awakening=
=45 - Christmas Party=
=46 - A God's teasing=
=47 - Coming home=
=48 - Adventure Time=
=49 - Happy Questing=
=50 - Waking world=
=51 - Complimentary Reboot=

=9 - Nightly Problems=

1.1K 70 50
WintxrCherry tarafından

* Hmm... This chapter decided to take another turn huh

╭ ─┉─ • ─┉─ ╮

The door opened with a clicking. "Boys, I am home!" CQ's voice called. Geno jumped up in excitement and speeded in the direction of CQ, ignoring his coughing on the halfway through.

"Geno!" Error whined, rushing after him in worry, but then seeing that there was no coughing fit, he slowed and just went for his mother instead. Fresh just got up, holding some of the art he's drawn and rushed towards his mother as well.

CQ hugged her children, one after another. "Hey, you three. How are you feeling? Did you eat?" Geno nodded excitedly. "I am good! And Error and Fresh probably too! Oh, and we did eat! Mom, mom, Error cooked! It was nice!" "Oh?" CQ said and raised an eyebrow, looking at her second born.

"I keep telling you I don't cook nice!" Error stomped his foot, blushing again. "Maaaa Fresh and Geno kept teasing mee!" Error whined, hugging CQ and burying his skull on her stomach area. "But broski! Geno's rite! You did cooked good!"

CQ smiled slightly and patted Error. "Well, it must've been good if they say that, right?" She said, before asking Error quieter: "Didn't I make enough?"

Error glanced up at CQ and shook his skull. "No ma, only enough for Lunch." Error whispered back. CQ sighed and nodded. "I'm sorry." She apologized. "I thought it was enough."

"It's okay mama, you did your best." Error softly spoke and smiled at CQ. "I get that you were in a hurry mama, we're okay with it." Error whispered before turning to Geno and Fresh. "Ma! Ma look, I colored!" Fresh then showed CQ his art.

CQ blinked and took slowly Fresh's drawing, before smiling. "That's really good, Freshy! Was it fun to make this?"

"I think so?" Fresh blinked lightly. "I didn't feel much during the process, only after." The woman nodded. "It's alright, hun." She hummed and patted Fresh's head.

"Alright!" Fresh chirped while Error then went to grab the bag once more. "Ima carry it upstairs now ma!"

"Alright, Ruru." CQ hummed, before adding: "But if you need help, say something. I don't want that you hurt yourself."

"Okay mom!" Error called, like hell he'd do that. His mother needs rest! ... Plus, he's strong enough anyways. Labor work is nothing compared to worrying about his family 24/7.

"Oi! Listen to you mom, say when you're needing help!" Nightmare grumbled, while CQ got dragged into the living room from Geno.

'Nuh! Mama needs her rest!' Error shot back in annoyance before running up the stairs carefully and then walking towards CQ's room. 'I do this on a daily basis anyways!'

"Mhm..." Nightmare just answered, but He didn't really sound convinced.

Error then carefully set the bag down to where CQ normally puts it on, staring at it for a moment before shaking his skull and then going downstairs. Nope, he ain't peeking.

CQ looked at Error, as he came back. "Are you okay?" She asked, before looking at her hyper child. "Geno, please don't jump around like this, you could hurt yourself and we don't want that, do we?"

"Mhmm! And Geno, I told you to not move too much!" Error pouts childishly at Geno before glancing at CQ.

Geno pouted and sat down on next to CQ and cuddled onto her. "But why not? Why can't I move so much? I hate it to just sit and do nothing! It's boring! And I need to move, where else should those weird you-need-to-do-something waves go?" Pouted the child.

"I'll think of something for that." Error sighed lightly, ah, those console thingies would be really good honestly... Maybe he could borrow Ink's ori... Oragami? Origami? Book... Nightmare would that work-

"I am sure it would, Ru- Error. You just need to try things, maybe there is something he likes." Nightmare thought out loud. CQ sighed and patted Geno, hugging him slightly. "I am sorry about that, Gen-Gen. But we don't want that you are in more pain and get more sick than you already are, you understand? This wouldn't be good." Geno nodded slightly and looked up at his mother. "Okay, Mama..." He mumbled and grabbed onto her clothes.

"Mama's right Geno!" Error pouts childishly and hugs Geno. "Don't worry bro! I'm sure I'll find a way to remove that need to do something waves!"

Geno giggled slightly and nodded then. "Okay, bro-bro!" He said and smiled at Error. He then added: "But I don't think you can actually remove them forever? Because sometimes- sometimes there not there! And then they come again and I need to do something because I feel like I am bursting!

And I feel like my SOUL starts racing and stuff and I need to talk or make other noises and do something! But then there are times where I can't do anything? I am sitting there and drawing or something like that, even if I want to do something else, but I can't and just continue? It's weird and against my will-" As Geno rambled, he digressed from the topic and spoke faster and faster. He also gesturing lightly around with his arms while talking.

Error just listened patiently at Geno, knowing that it's one of the ways he could let it out. 'Wasn't there something that could call this thingy, Nightymare?'

"Hm? What do you mean?" Nightmare hummed. 'Wasn't there something can calls this thingy...? Uhh...' Error blanked a bit before he then shook his skull. 'Nevermind.'

"I dunno, honestly. I am not a therapist, nor am I all-knowing. It's... something, at least." Nightmare answered with a thoughtful voice.

'I see.' Error hummed and just smiled at Geno before glancing down at Fresh, who had drawn a nyan cat and colored it in nicely. "You're getting better at your drawing skills, good job." "So you like it broski?" Fresh spoke teasingly and Error scrunched up his nasal bone. "You wish."

"I like it!" Geno chirped and giggled slightly. "I like all of your drawings!"  "Thank ya Genbrah!" Fresh snickered and then moved to show it to CQ as well. Error just sighs softly.

↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

A small sobbing sounded through the room. It sounded muffled and was mixed with coughing and slight chocking noises.

Error lets out a small groan, moving a bit before rubbing his eyesockets. "Geno...?" Error whispered, if he remembered correctly, it was Geno making the noise when he was talking with Nightymare in that Lucid dream state. "Wha's wong...?" Error yawned as he sat up.

Geno sat on his bed, his hands grabbing onto his chest. Tears streamed down his face, as the child looked sobbing at Error. "It- It hu-hurts..." He forced out and fell into a coughing fit.

Error's eyesockets widened a bit before he then carefully rushed towards Geno and carefully pulled him into a hug. "What hurts Gen Gen?" Error whispered in worry, rubbing Geno's back before biting his bottom lip, they should grab some water! "C'mon, let's get you some water, it should help." Error whispered, carefully moving and helping Geno get up.

Geno nodded and stood slowly up, grabbing onto his chest tightly. He then grabbed Error, like his life depended on it. "My-y chest... an-and throat... And bo-body... but mai-mainly my che-est..." Geno then answered Error's questions and coughed more, before chocking on more sobs.

"Awh Gen..." Error whispered softly. 'Nighty, what's wrong with Gen Gen?' Error worriedly asked as he carefully helped Geno down the stairs before going to the kitchen. 

"I- I don't know, I am sorry. Is there any possibilities that it has something to do with his sickness?" Nightmare (panicked) said. 

'It's alright...' Error frowned a bit, carefully sitting Geno down and then grabbing some water for Geno.

Nightmare didn't answer to this. Geno just continued to sob, not being able to do much more than that.

Error then gave the water to Geno. "Drink up." Error worriedly spoke, he was really concerned, this was the first time that Geno acted like this and honestly... It was scary...

Geno took the glass trembling and drank slowly the water. He then set the glass down, before he fell into another coughing fit and the child began to cry more, as the pain just got stronger.

"Shhh... Shh..." Error whispered in worry as he carefully rubbed Geno's back. He... He has to... "Mama...!!" Error yelled, tears pricking his eyesockets out of worry before looking back at Geno and carefully rubbing his back once more.

Geno sobbed loudly and clung onto Error. The child buried his face into Error's clothes, as he cried in pain. But no one answered Error's call.

Error frowned a bit. "Mama...!" Error was tearing up more. Comyet... He- He could call Comyet! He then glanced at Geno. "Wait for me for a bit." Error then rushed towards the living room and grabbed what he likes to call ' The brick phone'. He then began to type the number he memorized to be Comyet's number. Tears were now flowing from his eyesockets.

↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

The door bell rang a few minutes after Error had made the call. Geno still hadn't calmed down, he just laid there curled up and sobbing.

Comyet then entered the house after Error opened it. "I came here as fast as I could." Comyet spoke, looking and noticing that Fresh was currently comforting Geno right now, having woken up from Error's calling. She frowned and then glanced down at Ink. "Inky, pouvez-vous aider à calmer Error?" Comyet asked as she sets her bag down on the table. "Fresh, can you give me a glass of water?"

(Inky, can you help calm Error down?)

"M-Miss Comyet... Gen- Geno already had wat-water..." "Even if he had one, it's important... Geno, I'm gonna give you some painkilling medicine, alright? I want you to swallow it as much as you can..." Comyet spoke softly as she kneeled down. Fresh having ran off to the kitchen now.

Geno nodded slowly, still a sobbing mess and barely recognizing what Comyet said. Ink just nodded at his mother. "D'accord, maman. Hé, Error, Geno va aller bien, d'accord ? Je te promets qu'il ira bien, maman sait quoi faire ! Uhm... Uhm- Geno- Geno gonna be bien?" The child hugged Error.

(Ok mom. Hey, Error, Geno's gonna be fine, okay? I promise you he'll be fine, mom knows what to do! Uhm... Uhm- Geno- Geno gonna be okay?)

"B-Bien...?" If he remembers correctly, it was... Okay? "O-Okay..." Error shakily nods. Fresh then came back and gave Comyet the water, she made no comment about the expressionless face that Fresh currently has. pulling out a pill and then snapping it in half, she then placed it in the water, knowing Geno won't be able to swallow such a large pill.

She then carefully lifted the glass to Geno's mouth. "Drink, hun, make sure you swallow the pills." Comyet worriedly spoke while Error clung to Ink, still quietly crying. He doesn't want Geno to die! No no no!

Ink petted Error's head calmingly, while Geno grabbed lightly onto Comyet's arm and drank the water and pill, tears still coming from his eyesocket.

"Shh... You're okay, you're alright, you'll be okay..." Comyet cooed softly, carefully rubbing Geno's skull. "I'll see if I can call CQ, okay?" Comyet softly asked once Geno finished, carefully setting down the drink. "You're okay... You're alright." Comyet whispered.

Geno nodded, still a sobbing mess. The child grabbed onto Comyet and hugged her in a tight manner. "I want my Mama..." He mumbled through his tears.

"Shh... Shh, your momma is probably out in a store or something... Either that or she has Saturday jobs..." Comyet murmured, grabbing her phone from her purse and then beginning to dial CQ. She then placed her phone on her ear to call.

Geno sniffed. "Mama works Saturdays, I think..." He mumbled and was sobbed a bit more. The phone rang a bit, before CQ picked up. "Comyet?" She asked, after picking up.

"Hey, yeah, it's me... Just calling because Geno had a panic attack and everything was painful for him... Do you know anything about this?" Comyet softly asked, carefully rubbing Geno's back now. "You're okay, you're alright..."

"Wh-what?" CQ stuttered. "Is he okay?!" She then asked with a panicked voice.

"Yes CQ, your son's okay... Actually, he wants to talk to you right now, can you spare a moment from work?" Comyet softly asked, looking down at Geno before watching as Error rushed towards her with Ink. "Can- Can I also talk with mama?" Error asked in a shaky voice, sniffling lightly.

CQ sighed in relief. "Oh thank god..." She mumbled, before saying: "Yes, yes of course- Everything for my kids." The woman answered.

"Alright... Here hun. CQ you're on speaker now." Comyet spoke, putting the phone on speaker for the children to hear. "M-Mama...!" Error sniffled.

"Mama!" Cried Geno out. "Error, Geno! Are you two okay?" CQ asked worriedly. "Mama..." Geno just repeated and sniffed.

"Sup ma." Fresh commented as well. "M-Mama... Geno... Geno was- he woke up in- in pain..." Error cried out as he then clung to Geno.

"Oh... oh dear..." CQ said in a worried tone, and if someone would be listening very carefully, they would've hear CQ swear quietly. "Geno? How are you feeling now, hun?" "My- my chest- chest hu-urts..." Geno whimpered out and sniffed.

"I've given Geno painkillers to soothe the pain for now, in a few minutes, it should go away..." Comyet informed, motioning for Ink to come over as well.

"Oh... Good... Thank you, Comyet." CQ answered. "Geno, are you able to move?" She asked then. The child blinked and moved a bit before nodding, despite CQ not being able to see it. "Uhm... yeah..." "Good... that's good-" CQ answered.

"No problem CQ..." "I- I didn't know what to- to do so I had to... To help Gen Gen go downstairs..." Error sniffled softly. 

"Error, it's alright, you did good." CQ answered. Ink looked up at his mother in confusion.

Comyet just made gestures for Ink to come over, before patting the seat besides her. "Error-brah was good with consolin' an' comfortin' Gen broski the time we had to wait for Aunt Comyet to come over, ma!" "Aunt?" Comyet blinked in confusion. They see her as an aunt? Awh...

Geno's sobbing became slowly less, as the pain went slowly but surely almost completely away. "That's good-" CQ hummed, clearly sounding relieved. "Are you three okay now?" She then asked.

"M-Mhmm..." Error sniffled softly and Fresh hummed. "Yeah ma, we are." Fresh commented.

Geno just hummed weakly, having cuddled onto Comyet. "That's very good. Comyet, how is Geno doing now?" CQ asked.

"Doing better, the pain looks like it's subsiding, finally." Comyet spoke, carefully rubbing Geno's skull before she glanced to Ink and carefully kissed her skull.

Ink blinked and looked up at his mother, before smiling at her and scooting to Error, hugging his friend. "Thank god..." CQ hummed and sighed once again in relief. "CQ!" A strange voice called suddenly. "Oh- I need to go, I am so sorry- Mama loves you three! And thank you Comyet, please call me if Geno's health gets worse." CQ said hastily, before ending the call quickly.

Comyet blinked a bit before frowning a bit at that and sighed softly. What a toxic boss if she could hear the fear in CQ's voice, glancing down at the children, she saw that Error was frowning lightly before sniffling a bit and then leaning against Ink, his tears having dried up.

Ink was patting Error, rubbing his head, before looking worriedly at his mother. Geno looked weakly up at Comyet, clinging a bit more onto her.

Comyet then carefully rubbed Geno's skull. "You're okay, you're fine, yeah?" Comyet smiled gently before looking at the time, 9 am, too early, but he was glad that Error called her in an emergency. "Will... Gen... Geno will be okay... Right?" Error sniffled softly and Comyet nodded. "Yes Error, he will be."

Geno sniffed lightly. "It's... it's better now..." He mumbled out. "Still hurts, but better."

"That's good." Comyet sighed in relief before she rubbed Geno's forehead before turning to Ink. "Désolé, vous avez dû vous inquiéter car vous ne saviez pas ce qui se passait au début, Geno va bien et Error devrait se calmer bientôt..." Comyet smiled gently at her child.

(Sorry, you must have been worried because you didn't know what was going on at first, Geno is fine and Error should calm down soon...)

Ink blinked and nodded then. "D'accord, maman... Allons-nous... Allons-nous rester avec eux ? Je suis inquiet..." He explained and looked at the CQ-brothers.

(Alright, mom... Are we... Are we going to stay with them? I'm worried...)

"Oui Ink, nous allons rester avec eux... Ou du moins, jusqu'à ce que leur maman rentre à la maison." Comyet spoke softly, carefully rubbing Ink's skull for a bit. "We're gonna stay until your mom comes home, alright? Just to make sure this doesn't happen again... Geno? You're gonna need to rest a lot, okay?" Comyet softly spoke.

(Yes Ink, we will stay with them... Or at least, until their mom comes home.)

Geno nodded a bit. "Okay..." He mumbled out, while Ink cheered lightly.

Error then slowly nodded, relaxing a bit since it would mean that there's an adult around for Geno. Fresh just gave two thumbs ups. Stars, Error was so glad that he called Comyet... This... This was the first time he's experienced Geno this bad... He doesn't wanna go through that again....

Geno sighed slightly and looked at Error. "Ruru..." He mumbled quietly. "Thank you." The child the said and smiled weakly at his brother.

╰ ─┉─¡! • !¡─┉─ ╯

* AAAAAAAAND WE DONE UAGYDHJDSKF

* Yeah uh, we debated on wether or not we should lengthen the chapter or stop at a certain point. Decided to give y'all a treat instead <3

* Sorry that I published and unpublished, a problem had to be resolved lmao, anyways, this is the final publish now, enjoy XDD

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

23.4K 818 23
The idea I created that spawned this book idea: Story idea: FGOD Book centered around "Wounds Heal, Scars Fade" with some sort of fun naming scheme...
46K 1.3K 20
This is my first story so my apologies if it is trashier than the multiverse itself. This story is also very inspired by other people so don't flame...
5.5K 154 36
Alphatale and the other rare ones was the first Au... And the rare monsters or skeletons like gods and guardians,like Reaper,Dream,etc.,they live on...
21.4K 642 42
Welp...here it is ꧁•••••꧂ One day...Ink was being reported as a murderer Ink always denying that he didn't killed his two best friends that was Dream...