The Alpha Champion

Door AwakenedLegend

Ash Ketchum, a boy who lost the kalos league, which was his sixth loss, reached home and get the worst surpri... Meer

ch-1
ch-2
ch-3
Ch-5

ch-4

695 9 7
Door AwakenedLegend

No one POV,

The whole stadium became wide eyed and jaw dropped and was silent. This much silent that, the tic tic of clock was also been heard. Calem already fell in his butt at the glare of the God of Pokemon. The champions themselves were already took steps back, they were too shocked same as the audience of the attendance of the strongest Pokemon.

At the VIP seats,

"How is this even possible...", Steven
muttered, scared of what he's seeing
in front of him. Steven had already
seen the likes of Groudon, Kyogre
and Rayquaza, but he wasn't much surprised of meeting those titans,
but those three combined pales in
comparison to Arceus. This Pokemon
was releasing power just from breathing, power that not any member of the Weather Trio can achieve.

"What...the...hell", Dawn said still wide eyed, she can't believe how is it even possible. She shouted "Where did Ash caught Arceus!". Then Everyone looked at Dawn with a 'do you know Arceus' look but not for Paul. He was confused what's going on.

"What... is that Pokemon...?", Paul asked not knowing the identity of
Arceus, but can still feel the legendary
powers radiating from it.

"That Paul, is Arceus, the Alpha Pokemon", Cynthia answered, while still in the brink of awe and shock from actually seeing the creator of the Pokemon world. She couldn't fathom how anyone was actually able to encounter Arceus, let alone capture it.

"That is the Alpha Pokemon, Arceus! I always wanted to see but Ash have caught it! What the! I mean how is it possible!" Shouted Paul shocked while staring at Arceus.

"Arceus is said to be the Strongest
of all Legendaries. There are actual
evidences that states that Arceus
created the whole Pokemon World.
For someone to actually have Arceus
is next to impossible. This just proves
that Ash is the strongest trainer in
the world...", Lance explained to Paul
trying to hide his own fear, by showing his knowledge but still shaking a little.

"Are... are you serious Lance...? No
way...", Paul's eyes widened in shock
at seeing the strongest Legendary
Pokemon. Even Ash's Elite Four was in
shock that they can't describe.

"Gary! Did you know about him owning an Arecus!?", Lillie asked
the stunned man who was shaking with fear.

"No... Ash has never said anything about it. I only thought that he is called the Master of Legends due to owning all legendaries except Arecus, Never in my life, I have thought that an Arceus is in command of Ash", Gary answered Lillie.

"Amazing... No word can describe what Ash had shown us today", Cynthia muttered to the group.

"That idiot will see what Ash can do. I thought, I never have to see this day but that bastard made Ash do it", Alain said to them, all of them nodded
in agreement, remembering what Calem just said to the Elite Four member.

"Calem's gonna get massacred down
there...", Steven stated his opinion.

"Hah, good job, Ash", Ritchie added.

At Calem's supporters,

"How can Ash have Arceus!?", Kenny
was stunned to find out that Ash has
a legendary Pokemon in battle. Not just any legendary but the God himself.

"What is that Pokemon?", Max was staring in disbelief for seeing an unknown Pokemon.

"No way... Clemont, Is that
really Arceus...?", Bonnie asked her big brother, who was equally in shock.

"Yeah it is. The Alpha Pokemon, Arceus. We only saw it back at Kalos, in the Hoopa incident", Clemont answered Bonnie's question, the rest of the group look at them for answers.

"We have actually never met with Arceus, we have have noticed it, when Hoopa bought six legendaries at a time. It caused a space-time void wrap but suddenly Arceus came and saved all of ours lives from dying", Clemont explained what happened with them in kalos.

"I have also met with Arceus but face to face. I met Arceus with Dawn back in Sinnoh, when it held a grudge on someone. Arceus was hell bent on destroying the world then. Ash was the one to stop Arceus when he was able to change Arceus's outlook on humans when we went back in time", Brock then faltered after remembering of Ash's exploits, ashamed of themselves.

"Calem should forfeit right now, or else getting humiliated infront of the whole world will be his problems", Kenny spoke his opinion.

"W-wait, I'm sure Calem has a plan, right...?", Serena tried to defend his boyfriend.

"Y-yeah, I'm sure he'll make a comeback! Right May?", Max
also defended his idol. May only stayed silent, knowing the outcome of the match already.

"Max... Ash already destroyed five of
Calem's Pokemon with only a little Pikachu and Espeon and a Greninja whom Ash didn't want to use. Calem could've at least lost with dignity if he didn't say what he said earlier. And now, Ash is going to make Calem suffer", Brock told Max, who was still in denial that his idol will not lose.

At Dahara City,

Meray was watching TV in her home and her boyfriend, Baraz, who was changing clothes. She was a little sad that Hoopa had to go but she still recovered from it. She was watching the kanto Championship battle between Calem and Ash. She was also shocked when she saw Ash is the Alpha Champion. In her TV, there was going on the sixth round of Championship battle. She was waiting which Pokemon, Ash will choose at the last. She was also angry on Calem that he was telling bad things about Ash's girlfriend. But the angerness became to wide eyed and jaw dropped expression when she saw the last Pokemon of Ash. It was non other than Arceus. She can't believe how is it possible. She ran like a bullet train and went to Baraz's room where he was changing clothes. She knocked thousand times then Baraz came out.

"What happen Me-", Baraz got off by the dragging.

"Baraz, come with me, I have to show you something", said Meray while dragging Baraz. She took him to the TV room. When Baraz saw what's going on, he became wide eyed as well, just like Meray.

"How this is even possible", said Baraz wide eyed. "Meray... we have to go to Kanto region", he went to pack his clothes and same with Meray.

At Machina town,

This same happened with Sheena and Kevin in Machina town. They were too shocked that Sheena almost fainted. Kevin however was a little more strong than Sheena so he didn't fainted. But both then decided they will go to Kanto as fast as possible.

At the field in kanto,

"N-no What kind of monster is that!?", Calem yelled, still in the ground.

"If you have gone to Sinnoh region, then you will understand" whispered Ash.

'Chosen one, why have you picked me to battle a weakling. I thought, you will choose me for a strong opponent', everyone was shocked to hear Arceus speak out to his trainer.

"I'm sorry Arceus, for calling you out this early. Just my mind to find out why I chose you for this battle", Arceus nodded, and his eyes glowed to read Ash's mind.

After reading Ash's mind, he glared
at Calem. 'How dare you betray my master. I will make sure to show what is true power and what Choosen one can do. You all will regret ever betraying Choosen one!', Arceus glared at the traitors, while they cowered in fear. 'And now... You have the gall to insult, Chosen one's Mate!', Arceus roared at Calem. Ash smirked at the fear in Calem's eyes. 'Let's just end this fight, it's too much boring to get so many stares. Also it's better to stay with all the Pokemons in the Pokeball dimension', Arceus then focused at Serperior who feared for its life.

(Note- Pokeball dimension means a dimension created by Arceus, where all Pokemon can play, sleep, train, eat etc. Whatever they want)

"Wait. Let's make this interesting", Calem then stared at Ash, scared of what he's planning. "Arceus! Revive all of Calem's fainted Pokemon", Arceus smirked evily because he knew what his trainer want to do. So he revived Calem's Pokemon to full health with his power.

Everyone at the stadium was confused on what the champion was planning. "There Calem. I will give you a fighting chance", Ash smirked at Calem confused face, "Go on. Call out all of your Pokemon. Let's make this last round a six on one battle!". Calem was shocked, and then smirked at the
chance of beating Ash.

"Hahaha! You just dug your own grave Ketchum!", Calem then threw all of his Pokeballs, and came out Talonflame, Tyraniter, Chesnaught, Absol, Delphox and Serperior, who all took a step back in fear of Arceus.

Goodshow then started the last match
"Last round! Arceus vs Talonflame, Tyraniter, Chesnaught, Absol, Delphox, Serperior, Begin!".

Calem didn't take any chances and used all of his Pokemon's strongest attacks, "Talonflame, flamethrower, Tyraniter, Hyperbeam, Chesnaught, pin missile, Absol, dark pulse, Delphox, mystical fire, Serperior, solar beam!", all attacks combined and turned into a massive energy beam. But the same thing happened with Delphox one more time. She didn't attacked. She just stood there.

Ash only raised his eyebrow, unimpressed of the spectacle, "Arceus, use protect and then finish it with Judgement. End this match already"

'YOU ALL WILL REGRET!!!' In front of Arceus, a white shield appears. Then a white ball appeared on Arceus's head. 'I SENTENCE YOU ALL SUFFERING!!!' Arceus roared to Calem's Pokemon.

Arceus glowed with energy, and
blasted it at its enemies attack,
completely overpowering the attack
and, sending all of them flying from the shockwave.

Calem was gaping when he heard
Goodshow's words, "All of Calem's
Pokemon are unable to battle! Arceus
is the Winner. The match goes to the
Champion, Ash Ketchum!", The cheers
of the crowd was heard from every
part of the stadium.

"Hehe, Good work Arceus. Just do one more thing. Revive all of Calem's fainted Pokemon".

'But why?', Asked Arceus, curiously.

"I want to take revenge on that traitor, not on the Pokemons", replied Ash which made Arceus smile.

'That's why I made you my Choosen one', said Arceus with a smile. Then it revived all of Calem's fainted Pokemon.

"Ok, good job Arceus, return", With a nod, Arceus returned to his ball, While Calem fall on his knees.

Calem was now clearly humiliated infront of the world, He saw Ash walks away as he grin evily.

"Talonflame, Tyraniter, Chesnaught, Absol, Serperior, use your strongest attacks on Ash!" All of Calem's Pokemon charged at Ash with full power but it was their worst idea ever.

Ash stop on his tracks as he was not
moving or look back and everyone
were shouting at him to get out of
there, then the attack hit him creating shockwave and smokes.

Lillie crash to her knees as she started crying very sadly that she saw her boyfriend died infront of her while the traitors were cheering that Ash died.

Meanwhile Gary break the glass with his right fist that his fist were bleeding and was growling furiously at Calem but only had a little sob, The Champion's and their Elite Four look at the field very sad until-

"Wait...Look!", Lance shouted as all the people in VIP seats look at the Battlefield and saw eight Pokemon standing that they were in deep shock.

The first one was a bipedal, humanoid
creature with some feline features. It is primarily gray with a long, purple tail. On top of its head are two short, blunt horns, and it has purple eyes. A tube extends from the back of its skull to the top of its spine, bypassing its neck. It has a defined chest and shoulders, which resemble a breastplate. The three digits on each hand and foot have spherical tips. Its tail is thick at the base, but thins before ending in a small bulb.

The second one was a large Pokemon that resembles a dragon, a plesiosaur, and a bird. It is primarily silver-white, but it has blue undersides with slightly varying tones. It has a ridged mouth similar to a beak, although it has pointed teeth on its lower jaw. Its head has a point to the back, and it's eyes have pointed blue or black spikes on them. It has a long, slender neck and a smooth, streamlined body. Dark blue or black plate-like protrusions run down the length of its back, and there are two smaller, more pointed ones on the end of its tail. It can fold back these plates to increase its speed. It is covered in many scales that protect it from attacks. It has large wings that resemble hands.

The third one was a large, green, serpentine Pokemon that also resembles a missile. It has red-tipped, rudder-like wings on its shoulders and down its body, and similarly patterned fins on the tip of its tail. Yellow ring-like symbols run across the length of It's body and it has an additional yellow ring on top of its head. It has two limbs with three-clawed hands, and two long, flat, horn-like structures on its head, with two shorter horns along its jawline. It has small, yellow eyes with black pupils, prominent pink gums, and two discernible fangs in its upper jaw.

The fourth one was Ash's Arceus.

The fifth one was a gray and blue, bipedal Pokemon of indefinable but seemingly draconic basis. It has a blue head and snout and has yellow eyes without pupils, has a pair of pointed light bluish horns on its head, and a yellow crest on its skull. Three pointed teeth jut out the bottom of either side of its jaws, which are frozen shut by the ice covering its head. Its long, gray neck has lines running around its whole body, legs, arms, and tail. It has two arms, each with its own claw, and each arm is jointed together from its oddly shaped blue wings, which are believed to be used for flying and storing cold air. Each wing has two spikes of ice. The ice covering the wings can break, revealing gray tendril-like appendages on It's back.

The sixth one was a large, humanoid body with a long tail. There are several flat protrusions around its head and triangular protrusions around its neck. These protrusions create a crown-shape. On its face are three white hexagonal marks: one in the middle of its forehead with a line through it and two that act as eyes. There are an additional five green hexagons on its face: four along the bottom and one in the middle of a short protrusion on top. Each shoulder has two serpentine wings protruding from it. The wings all have an undulating pattern and a hexagon near the tip: blue on the right side and red on the left. There are multiple white protrusions on its body: three on each hand acting as claws, one on each knee, and one and the front of each foot. Additionally, there are green hexagons surrounding its wrists and two under the white protrusions on its knees and feet. Its abdomen has a vertical, hexagonal pattern with a thin, white line on either side. Across its chest is a thin, zigzagging opening that fades between five colors: red, orange, white, cyan, and blue. The chest can open, revealing five cores of each color. Above this opening are two large green, hexagonal marks.

The seventh one was a vaguely humanoid Pokemon whose body appears to be constructed out of a black crystalline material. The black color is a result of impurities building up within it as a result of its deep slumber. The large protrusion attached to its head is its tail, which has a row of three large spikes along the top and is white in the back with a dark gray symbol resembling a star in the center. Its face is actually a prism-like object known as the brain prism, which possesses a collection of multicolored shapes that resemble eyes. While absorbing light, this brain prism glows white. It's thin arms have disproportionately large hands with three claws. Jutting out of the back of each hand is a whitish crystal that darkens toward the tip, and each elbow has a hook-like spike. Two large spikes jut from each shoulder and there is a row of smaller spikes along each side of its body. Its feet have three hook-like toes each.

The last one was a gigantic, draconic alien Pokemon. Its body has a vaguely draconic shape and a skeletal appearance, and is largely dark violet with red highlights. Its main body and tail are long, thin, and resemble a spinal column, and it has four small, thin limbs ending in claws formed from spindly appendages attached at right angles. Its torso is formed from a cage of appendages resembling ribs, and inside is a glowing pink core that serves as it's energy source, absorbing energy to sustain it. The core can also project its absorbed energy into massive blasts. Its head is triangular in shape and has a pair of white, eye-like markings in the form of three connected circles, as well as a spindly lower jaw with several diamond-shaped teeth. Over its head is a translucent red film held between five long spikes extending toward its body's rear. It also has a pair of thin tendrils extending from its back, formed from numerous triangular segments. It's gigantic size makes it the tallest known Pokemon to ever exist.

Those were Mewtwo, Lugia, Rayquaza, Arceus, Kyurem, Zygard 100%, Necrozma and Eternatus and a baby plus cute Giratina on top of Ash's head. All the nine Pokemons were glaring daggers to Calem's Pokemon for going to hurt Ash.

Then Giratina yelled,"HOW DARE U ATTACK MAH PAPA U JERKS. UNCLES DESTROY THEM", Giratina ordered as the Adult Legendaries, Pikachu, Espeon and Ash sweat drop at the baby Giratina's wrath but obeyed.

At the traitors,

They were wide eyed that Ash have all those legendaries. Not just Arceus but the strongest legendaries of all regions.

"What the hell! How does that loser have those legendaries!", Shouted Max with disbelief.

"I don't know, I think he have poached those legendaries", said Misty.

"He have Kyurem, but how", said Iris shocked.

"No way! Why Squishy is with that loser? He is my friend!", said Bonnie shocked.

"He is a Pokemon thief. He knows, Bonnie is Squishy's friend", said Clemont. "When he will come, we will steal all the legendaries, then we will also become the strongest", Clemont was smirking, also Everyone. But Brock had left the place. He want to say the truth to Ash.

At the field,

They fired their signature move at Calem's Pokemon as they had swirls on their eyes and Calem slowly return them and crash to his knees.

"Really, I mean you don't have to be this angry. You know he can't do anything", said Ash showing a little annoyed face but inside he was happy. Giratina just bite his head cutely.

"Wha? Can't I juvt protect mah Papa?", Giratina said innocently as
Ash sigh and petted his body which he
purr out in happiness.

"Thank you", The Legendary bowed as they return back to their Pokeball except Giratina who wants to stay out side of his Pokeball.

'Oh man, I have said them thousand times not to bow for me but they don't listen', thought Ash.

"Like I said, like I did, like I won... idiot", Ash said but said the last part whispering as he started leaving with his baby Giratina who is on his head as they walk out of the field until-

"Then your girl is a whore!", Calem
shouted as Ash stop dead on his tracks
and he turn around slowly showing his eyes which are emotionless changes into hatred and fury.

"WHAT DID YOU SAID ABOUT,
LILLIE!?", Everyone heard what he said because it was a shout but his Elite Four were furious that someone calls their Champion's love a whore.

"I-I said-", He was cut off as Ash's
Lucario came out of his Pokeball and fired a harmless Aura Sphere
to his face that cause him to throw back his head to the ground. Then Ash left without a word.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

685K 9.6K 32
Ash's friends and family have betrayed him and now he is the champion of the Kalos region, now know to be one of the strongest leagues there is. Wi...
346K 4.4K 27
After loosing at the Kalos League Ash finds himself being betrayed by those he cared for, people and pokemon alike, only a few loyal friends remained...
22.3K 460 13
After years of training and traveling, 23 year old Pokémon Master Ash Ketchum has finally reached the end of the road. Or so he thought. After losing...
781K 9.7K 46
This is a story of Ash Ketchum, the boy who became famous after defeating the World Champion Leon himself in the World Coronation Series. After separ...