๐–ถ๐–พ๐–บ๐—„๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ

By yourstrulyraeee

noun: weakness๏ฟผ. /หˆwฤ“knษ™s/ -a person or thing that one is unable to resist or likes excessively. More

Disclaimer/Cast
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
Bonus chapter

1

115K 3.6K 5.5K
By yourstrulyraeee

😗sorry for any mistakes

Dallas, Tx
May 20th
Sunday

"GET THE FUCK OUT!" Eli yelled, desperately trying not to let the tears escape after finding his girlfriend of 3 years Brianna, in bed with someone else.

"Baby—let me explain" she covers her body up with his sheets to his bed, reaching out to touch him.

He bitterly chuckled, stepping back from her touching him or he was going to lose his mind and hit her. And that wasn't how his mother raised him.

"Get.Out." He said slowly, looking her directly in her teary eyes.

"Fuck you cryin' foe? YOU CHEATED!" He snapped as his nose flared up and the dude that was in the bed quickly got his clothes and ran out of the out house.

"Eli, I—"

"I'on giva' fuck Bri. I ain't did shit but stay loyal to yo' triflin' ass. 3 years Bri! 3! I was down for you when nobody else was! Did nothin' but treat you like a queen when you nothin' but a 2 cent ho" He spat.

She slapped him "Don't ever disrespect me like that again!" She pointed at him.

He chuckled, flexing his jaw before walking up on her "I ain't gonna tell ya again Brianna. Get the fuck out my house befo I put you out inna body bag." He spoke calmly but scaring her, as she backed up into the wall.

"Call whoever ever to pick you up, I'on care. That car I BOUGHT, ain't going nowhere either. I'll give you 10 minutes. Don't touch nun' off that shit I bought you eitha' " He said, angrily, looking her up and down one more time in disgust.

He backed up off her and leaned on the wall staring at her and she stood there trying to explain and crying "NOW!" he said sternly watching her quickly move around the room to get her things which wasn't much since he bought everything she had.

After about 5 minutes he got tired of looking at her "You're done, get out" He said, looking at his phone as he changed the security code to the alarm and the cameras so she couldn't have access anymore.

"But you said—"

"I'on giva' fuck. I said you're done." He said. He wanted her to keep trying him so he could lose his home training.

She started crying as she nodded and grabbed her bags, she was hoping he would let her get dressed first but with the look in his eye, she knew better than to keep trying.

He didn't care if she was naked, he just wanted her out of his house expeditiously.

She walked downstairs, to the front door as he followed behind. "Stink, let's—" she was cut off by him slamming the door in her face when she wasn't all the way out the door yet. She tripped down the stairs and began crying, asking for help.

He started breathing heavily before punching a hole in the wall and began to let the tears ran down his face.

He couldn't believe the person he thought he was going to spend forever with, the person he would have done anything for would do him like this. He loved her more than life itself.

He didn't understand what he did to deserve this. He thought maybe he wasn't good enough. Maybe he was the problem. Someone couldn't love him the way he gives out love.

She was the second girl and he thought maybe she would stick but he was wrong. He just wanted someone to love him and cherish him but he thought maybe he wasn't worth or good enough for that.

_________________

"Nigga called ha' a 2 cent ho" Cal laughed, holding his stomach after Eli just told him and his other homeboy Kobe, the story about Brianna.

He didn't feel like being alone at the moment, he called them over since he knew if he needed people, he could always call them. They have all been best friends since elementary school and he knew they would always have his back no matter what.

"Yo', you pushed ha' out the house?" Kobe laughed, watching the video of Brianna falling downstairs and hysterically crying for help.

Eli sucked his teeth "I ain't touch that bitch" He grumbled watching the man change his locks to his door. He got a keypad now since he couldn't find her house key. He assumed she kept it and would try to use it one day but he was 2 steps ahead already.

"What's wrong wit' me, like deadass? I must be unlovable or sumthin' " Eli sighed, running his hands down his face.

"Nah bro, shorty just wasn't fa' you. And shorty befo her wasn't either. You gotta stop looking for em dawg. You keep tryna be captain, save a ho" Kobe said bluntly.

Eli scrunched his face up, confused as to what he meant by that.

"It's true. You always goin' fa' the bitches that need savin' and then they ass end up usin' ya' when they've been saved," Cal added.

Eli didn't think or know he even did that. He just thought he was giving and showing love to someone that deserved it and never got to receive it. In reality, he was the person that never received it.
He liked building up women's confidence that lacked it but little did he know most of those girls are the ones that hurt him the most.

"You just got a big heart dawg and ain't nothin' wrong wit it, you just givin' it to the wrong person." Kobe patted his shoulder.

"How ima know they are the right one?" Eli huffed.

"By lettin' it come to YOU my nigga. I bet if you stop lookin' for sumone ta' love you and give the same energy you give out, it's gon be right in front of you. Just gotta be patient, you are young as hell and just starting life fr, the best rookie in the whole state. Don't worry bout that love shit. If it's meant to be and it will" Cal said seriously and Kobe nodded agreeing.

He knew he was right. He was so focused on finding someone to spend his life with since life is so short. He wanted the love that his parents have. That can't sleep, can't eat, can't breathe, and on cloud 9 types of love.

Even though he was hearing his friends, he couldn't help but think love just truly wasn't for him and he was unlovable.

Eli was a true lover boy, a simp what most people like to call it. He didn't care though, he wasn't a player or anything of the sort. He blamed it on him growing up with mostly women in his family. He wouldn't want anyone to treat them with disrespect so he doesn't do it. He tries to be a good example especially for his little sister and cousin who were starting to get older and date now.

He didn't understand how a good person like himself gets nothing but hurt.

"It's gon be aight tho, we gotchu. But let that love that you want, come to you. Stop lookin'. Focus on football and yo' sponsorships deals." Kobe advised.

Eli was the youngest and number 1 draft pick as well as wide receiver rookie in football right now. He played for the Dallas cowboys. He had nothing but sponsorships from mostly everywhere. Nike, Adidas, Puma, and Coca-cola.

Thinking about it again, he had everything he always wanted but someone to share it with. He probably was coming off as desperate but he had this void in his heart that he just wanted to fill with someone.

That was probably why he always went for it that seemed like they had the same void but didn't.

"I'ma just say fuck theses bitches and do dem how they do me," Eli said nonchalantly and sat back on the couch.

Cal and Kobe both laughed at him "Nigga you ain't build like that and never will be. Don't be something you not. I can guarantee if you do someone how PAST bitches did you, you gon look stupid as fuck cause it might be the person for you" Cal chuckled, shaking his head.

"Don't be like us. I'm stuck wit'a babymomma I can't have because I tried to hurt ha' because otha' folks. Stay true to yourself dawg, don't let that hurt define you or change who you are as a person." Kobe shrugged.

Eli sighed "3 years bro...." He ran his hands down his face.

Cal and Kobe felt for him, Eli was the most respectful and nice one out of all of them. To see their best friend hurting like this, wasn't a good feeling especially when they knew he deserved better.

___________________________________

Heeeeyyyyyyy

Thoughts so far? Y'all like it ?

Elijah?

My baby deserves betterrrrr🥺

Y'all think he will take his friends advice.

Don't ask for any @'s and don't give out any @'s or you will be muted! This the second warning!

BYEEEE UNTIL MY NEXT UPDATEEE🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.5K 4.5K 12
Elysian - elyยทโ€‹sian | \ i-หˆli-zhษ™n \ - beautiful or creative; divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect. | ๐„๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐„๐€๐‹ ๐‘๐„๐–๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐“๐„๐ เฐŒ๏ธŽ |
2.3M 110K 49
๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐š๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ.