Always there for u(kaira)

By anejamansi194

story of naira and kartik who will love her a lot.She is arrogant nd rude to the outside world, but to her ba... More

Introduction
Part 1(Meet)
Part 2(Feelings)
Part 3(Naira's soft side)
Part 4(His saviour)
Part 5(Care)
Part 6(Closeness)
Part 7(Togetherness)
Part 8(Surprise)
Part 9(Daydreaming)
Part 10(Sparks of love)
Part 11(Pampering)
Part 12(Realization)
Part 13(Kartik's past)
Part 14(Will u be mine forever)
Part 15(New beginning)
Part 16(Decision time)
Part 17(Quality time)
Part 18(Romantic morning)
Part 19(Hectic schedule)
Part 20(Will u marry me?)
Part 21(Sweet gestures)
Part 22(Just a day left)
Part 23(Calm before the storm)
Part 24(U r my baby)
Pls give ur valuable suggestions
Part 25(Pampering her)
Part 26(I'll take care of u baby)
Part 27(Urs forever)
Part 28(I'll take away ur fears)
Part 29(Tired)
Part 30
PROMO
Part 31(Mark me yours)
Part 32(Making out)
Part 33(Loving u)
Part 34(My lifeline)
Part 35(Jealously nd hurt)
Part 36(Toxic Silence)
Instagram stories??
Part 37(Long night of pain)
Part 38(Reconciliation)
Part 39(Kartik drunk)
Name???
Part 40(Jab rohan met shanaya)
Part 41(Kartik missing)
Part 42(Naira rescues kartik)
Part 43(I'll protect u forever)
Part 44(Moving on)
Announcement
Part 45(Naira's Pain)
Part 46(Love making)
Part 47(My baby)
Part 48(Baby day)
Part 49(Tattoo)
Part 50(Kartik's misunderstanding)
Part 51(Apology)
Part 52(After 5 years)
Part 53(Soon to be parents)
Part 54(Twins)
Part 55(Rohanaya wedding)
Part 56(Pregnancy cravings)
Part 57(Baby shower)
Part 58(Welcoming twins)
Help plzz
Part 60(EPILOGUE)

PART 59(Naming ceremony)

1.8K 142 23
By anejamansi194

Hey guys,
Hope u guys r liking the storyline...keep supporting guys...
It's the last part of the story...I am myself too much attached to this book...but everything has an end...
So, I hv to end it now...it will always remain close to my heart as it was my first story...so, let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from kartik and naira making the babies ready as rohan and shanaya had sent clothes for them...

NAIRA:(picking up babygirl) Kartik hum hmare babies ka name kya rkhenge...vhi naa jo humne socha tha...pr naam toh bua rkhti h naa...

KARTIK:(sitting beside her with the babyboy in his arms) hnn toh kya hua...hum shanaya ko bta denge ki hmne names already decide kr rkhe h...I don't think use koi problem hogi...(side hugging her)

NAIRA:(kissing his cheeks) Tum khush ho naa shona...

KARTIK:(kissing her forehead) Offcourse...mei boht khush hu...u know jb tumse first time mila tha.
..jb mei interview dene aaya tha, I was so scared of u...but jb tumne meri first day itni help ki, mujhe apna friend bnaya...I felt content kyuki that time I didn't had anyone to call mine...tumne meri life puri tarah change krdi...u know mujhe hmesha lgta tha ki koi mujhe pyar kr hi nhi skta bcoz I m impure, but u made me realize ki mera koi fault nhi tha... thankuu nairu mujhe itna pyar dene ke liye, jiske liye mei hmesha se tarasta rha...aaj agr mei apne dreams pure kr paya hu toh it's all bcoz of u...thnkuu mujhe yeh 2 pyare se angels dene ke liye...ab mujhe kuch nhi chahiye...I just wanna be like this with our family...(keeping his head on her shoulder)

NAIRA:(caressing his face) I love u baby...mera bachaa...(kissing his cheeks)

He whispered I love u too and they spent sometime with their babies...the doctor gave discharge after checking the babies and naira for once...they were all fine..
..they both went out and sat in the car...babies were in naira's lap as kartik was driving the car...they were sleeping peacefully in their mumma's warmth...suddenly due to a horn's sound, the babyboy woke up and started crying...

NAIRA:(cooing and rocking him in her arms) shh...shh...bss bacha..
..kya ho gya..baby ki nini disturb ho gyi..shh...bss..bss bacha...

Listening to his cries, the babygirl too started crying...naira looked at kartik not able to handle them alone...kartik parked the car in a corner and took the babygirl in his arms, trying to calm her...

KARTIK:(rocking her) shh..bss princess...apko kya ho gya...apka bhai kam tha, jo aap bhi rone lgg gye..shh...Papa ki jaan...chup ho jao beta..(kissing her forehead)

NAIRA:(trying to calm them) Kartik...pta nhi kya connection h inn dono ka...ek rota h, toh dusra bhi shuru ho jaata h...kal raat ko bhi dono sath mei rone lgg gye the...

They both calmed down and slept after sometime...kartik held naira's hand and looked at her...

KARTIK:(kissing her knuckles) kal raat ko mujhe uthaya kyu nhi jaan...tum akele handle kr rhi thi babies ko...meri bhi toh koi responsibility h...

NAIRA:(lovingly) kyuki tumne kal pura din hmara itna khayal rkha..
.tum thak gye the naa...mei nhi chahti thi ki mere bache ki nind disturb ho...

KARTIK:(trying to explain her) Jaan agr tum mumma ho, toh mei bhi toh papa hu naa...yeh mere bhi toh babies h...mei nhi chahta ki tum hmare bachyon ki responsibility akeli uthao...isliye we'll do it together...phir chahe raat ho ya din...I also want to experience all these moments....

She nodded understanding him and they drove off for their home.
...Rohan and shanaya had decorated the entire house with white fairytale theme, which was both for boys and girls...kartik and naira were surprised to see the decoration...shanaya did their aarti and applied small Tilak on their foreheads...both the babies woke up and looked around seeing the decoration...

ROHAN:(picking the babygirl from kartik) hlo doll...mei aapka mamu...

SHANAYA:(taking babyboy from naira) aur mei aap dono ki bua...
(To kartik and naira) bhai dii yeh dono kitne cute h...babyboy toh bilkul dii pe gya h aur babygirl bhai pe...congratulations once again...

NAIRA:(side hugging shanaya) thankuu...vese tum sirf bua nhi ho, Mami bhi toh ho...aur chotu tu bhi mamu ke sath sath fufaji bnn gya...tumhare toh double rishte h...

KARTIK:(teasing them) Naira double rishte toh hmare bhi honge naa jb inn dono ka baby hoga...vese tum dono toh 2 times honeymoon pe gye the naa...

Rohan and shanaya blushed looking at eachother...they sat down together in the living room..
..the babies were sleeping in their jhulla...

SHANAYA:(blushing) dii bhai humei apko kuch btana h...vo..

ROHAN:(side hugging shanaya) we r pregnant didu...hum dono mumma papa bnne wale h...

Kartik and naira were so happy with this news...they hugged them and congratulated them...

AT NIGHT:
Naira was making the babies sleep and kartik was adoring them...naira made them lie in the crib and signalled kartik to come..
..kartik laid keeping his head in her lap...she caressed his hair and kissed his forehead...she then sang a lullaby for them and they slept...she then checked on the babies for once and slept taking kartik in her embrace...he snuggled more into her chest in sleep...in the midnight, the babies started crying, making them awake...kartik carried them to naira and she changed their nappy as they made it wet...they both then made them sleep by roaming around in the room, cooing them in their arms...like this a week passed...kartik and naira had to be awake almost the whole night, but they enjoyed this phase too...Today was the babies naming ceremony...naira and kartik were making them ready...

KARTIK:(picking up both the babies) aaj toh hmare prince aur princess dono kitne pyare lgg rhe h...apko pta h aaj apka naam rkha jayega...

NAIRA:(kissing their foreheads) mumma aur papa ne apne dono babies ke liye boht acha name choose kiya h...(to kartik) chle kartik...time ho gya h puja ka....

Kartik nodded and naira took the babyboy from him...they both went together with the babies...
The puja was completed with all the rituals successfully...the priest then made their kundali and told them to keep both the babies name starting from 'k'...

KARTIK:(happily) wow naira... humne bhi toh "k" se hi naam soche the naa...

SHANAYA:(being happy for them) toh phir btaiye naa bhai...Kya naam rkha h aap dono ne...

NAIRA:(caressing babyboy's head) hmare bete ka naam hoga "kairav"...mtlb lotus...(kissing his forehead)

KARTIK:(kissing babygirl's forehead) aur hmari beti ka naam hoga "kaira"...mtlb unique...

ROHAN: wow dii jiju...apne best naam socha h meri bhanji aur bhanje ke liye...kaira aur kairav...

SHANAYA:(happily) aur inn names ko bua bhi approve krti h...

Like this, the ceremony ended happily...Rohan and shanaya gifted many toys, clothes, games and gold chains to the babies...
Kartik and naira too had ordered many things for them...the babies moved their hands happily as if they liked it...

NAIRA:(to kartik) chlo ab...kairav aur kaira dono thak gye h..hum inhe sulaa dete h...

Kartik nodded nd they went to their room and made kaira and kairav sleep on the bed only...
Naira then went to kartik's side and picked him in her arms after so long...kartik hugged her tightly hiding himself in her embrace....
Naira kept pillows on either sides of the bed for the babies...she caressed kartik's back and started walking in the room with him in her arms...kartik was happy as he really craved to be in her lap from so long...naira sang a lullaby for him and he slept in her arms...
Naira felt him asleep, so she laid down on the couch with him above her...she covered him with blanket and slept patting his head and hugging him...

Even after giving birth to their babies, kartik was still a baby for her...she not only said, but did everything for him what a mother does for her child...kartik's life had changed completely after she came...he got all the happiness he deserved...naira's loneliness too was gone due to him...naira got someone to care for and love...
While kartik found his everything in naira..his mother, father, lover, soul mate, wife, friend... everything...they were the perfect example of made for eachother couple...they lived happily ever after with their small family...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...the last chapter of this story is ended...I know u'll miss this story, even I'll miss this...but everything has an end...I'll give an EPILOGUE for sure...keep supporting guys...keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...for those who r waiting for other stories updates, I'll start it soon one by one...so pls keep patience...thankuu for all the love and affection you've given to this book...I m extremely grateful for it...

PRECAP: EPILOGUE...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 6.7K 52
It says in love mostly opposite attracts but what happen when people of same personality collide, will love bloom in them. Will they themselves for t...
49.8K 4K 56
This is a Kaira Story💫 (This is not Edited. It might have grammatical errors. Please ignore.) Both of them had a past. One lacked trust while the ot...
57.9K 3.9K 46
Hey guys!! This is my first ever story on Wattpad about Kaira so plz support and ignore any mistakes. The story is about a CBI officer, Kartik and a...
70.4K 4K 30
A Simpe Story on Kartik and Naira.. They are strangers but companions. They are poles apart but have to live together under the same roof. Will they...