Always there for u(kaira)

De anejamansi194

story of naira and kartik who will love her a lot.She is arrogant nd rude to the outside world, but to her ba... Mai multe

Introduction
Part 1(Meet)
Part 2(Feelings)
Part 3(Naira's soft side)
Part 4(His saviour)
Part 5(Care)
Part 6(Closeness)
Part 7(Togetherness)
Part 8(Surprise)
Part 9(Daydreaming)
Part 10(Sparks of love)
Part 11(Pampering)
Part 12(Realization)
Part 13(Kartik's past)
Part 14(Will u be mine forever)
Part 15(New beginning)
Part 16(Decision time)
Part 17(Quality time)
Part 18(Romantic morning)
Part 19(Hectic schedule)
Part 20(Will u marry me?)
Part 21(Sweet gestures)
Part 22(Just a day left)
Part 23(Calm before the storm)
Part 24(U r my baby)
Pls give ur valuable suggestions
Part 25(Pampering her)
Part 26(I'll take care of u baby)
Part 27(Urs forever)
Part 28(I'll take away ur fears)
Part 29(Tired)
Part 30
PROMO
Part 31(Mark me yours)
Part 32(Making out)
Part 33(Loving u)
Part 34(My lifeline)
Part 35(Jealously nd hurt)
Part 36(Toxic Silence)
Instagram stories??
Part 37(Long night of pain)
Part 38(Reconciliation)
Part 39(Kartik drunk)
Name???
Part 40(Jab rohan met shanaya)
Part 41(Kartik missing)
Part 42(Naira rescues kartik)
Part 43(I'll protect u forever)
Part 44(Moving on)
Announcement
Part 45(Naira's Pain)
Part 46(Love making)
Part 47(My baby)
Part 48(Baby day)
Part 49(Tattoo)
Part 50(Kartik's misunderstanding)
Part 51(Apology)
Part 52(After 5 years)
Part 53(Soon to be parents)
Part 54(Twins)
Part 55(Rohanaya wedding)
Part 56(Pregnancy cravings)
Part 57(Baby shower)
PART 59(Naming ceremony)
Help plzz
Part 60(EPILOGUE)

Part 58(Welcoming twins)

2K 152 22
De anejamansi194

Hey guys,
               Hope u r enjoying this story...this is the second last part of the story..those who wanted some cute moments with the babies, I'll write about it in the last chapter and EPILOGUE...
So, let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from kartik calling the doctor as naira was in his arms, crying in pain...the doctor came and kartik made her lie on the stretcher, holding her hand...naira was feeling extreme pain....kartik too was in tears seeing her in pain...

NAIRA:(holding his hand tightly) ahhh...k.kart.tikk...b.oh.t...p.ai.n...h.o..r.ha...h...a.aa..hhh....(crying badly)

KARTIK:(caressing her hair and kissing her forehead) shh...calm down naira...mei hu naa tumhare sath...I promise andar bhi tumhare pas hi rhunga...take deep breaths...relax jaan...kuch nhi hoga...shh...(caressing her belly)

The doctors took her inside the ward...kartik too went as he had already taken the permission to be with her during the delivery...
He gave her strength and calmed her down to some extent, but her pain made her cry...kartik kept on motivating her during the whole time...the doctor told her to push..
..she tried but it was very difficult for her...moreover too much crying had exhausted her...kartik wiped her tears and kissed her forehead...

KARTIK:(caressing her head) Jaan...shh...bss abhi sb thik ho jayega...pls try kro naa nairu...pls jaan...hmare babies ke liye...push kro jaan...try naira...u can do it sweetheart...(joining their foreheads)..mere liye jaan...pls try to push...(a lone tear escaped his eyes which dropped on naira's cheeks)

Naira could do anything for her kartik...she couldn't stand his tears...she knew that he didn't wanted her to have any c-section as it could be more complicated...
She saw kartik crying holding her hand...she tried hard and screamed loud as the baby's head came out...kartik hugged her caressing her hair and calming her...he wiped her tears...the doctor signalled him something as the baby cried...

KARTIK:(kissing her cheeks) bss... bss..shh..bss jaan...dekho hmari princess aa gyi...(seeing his daughter in sister's hand)...bss ab ek baar aur...push kro naira... hmara dusra baby bhi aane wala h bss...try to push babu...pls nairu.
..(wiping her tears as she was crying continuously)

Naira nodded looking at him and held his hand tight...she pushed hard and screamed again...a baby's cries were heard...naira relaxed and closed her eyes being tired...kartik hugged her and wiped his own tears...

KARTIK:(caressing her face) bss ho gya jaan...u did it meri sherni...
Tum thik ho naa nairu...(she nodded looking at him)...thankuu jaan..tumne mujhe duniya ke sbse precious gifts diye h...I love u so much babu...(kissing her moist cheeks as tears flowed down her eyes)

DOCTOR:(taking the babies for cleaning) congratulations kartik and naira...u hv been blessed with a girl and boy both...aur ladki 2 min badi h ladke se...hum dono babies ko cleaning ke liye le jaa rhe h...(Kartik nodded)..naira tum boht tired ho isliye sister tumhe sedative dengi...u need rest..twins ko birth dena that too with normal delivery is not an easy task...

The doctor went with the babies and kartik nd naira congratulated eachother...

KARTIK:(caressing her head) Naira...jaan abhi tum rest kro...u r tired naa...(to sister) Aap naira ko injection de dijiye...

The nurse gave naira an injection and she slept due to the effect of the sedative...kartik kissed her forehead being proud of her courage...he realized that how much difficulty a mother tolerates to give birth to a child...he went out thanking God for sending naira in his life and now his two small babies too...a prince and a princess...he went out and gave the good news to rohanaya...they both congratulated him hugging him...they all were happy...

Kartik went to the temple and thanked God...he came back and doctor handed him his babies wrapped in pink and blue furry blankets...kartik held them in his arms together with great care...

KARTIK:(kissing the girl's forehead) meri princess...(kissing the boy's forehead)....mera prince...aap bilkul mumma jese dikhte ho...thankuu babies hmari life mei aane ke liye...mei apka papa...apko pta h mene aur mumma ne kitna wait kiya aapka
...finally aap aa gye papa ki godi mei...I love u bachaas...(hugging them close to his chest)...chlo ab mumma pas chle...unhone boht pain saha naa apko iss duniya mei laane ke liye...ab hum teeno mumma ko boht saara pyar krenge...okk babies...(kissing their cheeks gently)

The babies opened their eyes as if giving their approval...they saw their papa for the first time...both of them smiled lightly...kartik had happy tears in his eyes seeing his babies...he took them to naira's ward..she woke up hearing their cries...she had tears in her eyes seeing their babies in kartik's arms...kartik came to her and laid both of them beside her, one on either sides...naira smiled looking at them...kartik wiped her tears and kissed her forehead...naira too kissed his cheeks and then caressed her babies head...

NAIRA:(saw babyboy holding her finger in his tiny hand) aww mere bete ko mumma ki pehchaan ho gyi...love u bachaa...(kissing his head)...(to her daughter who was looking at her opening her big eyes) Kartik...hmari princess bilkul tumhare jesi h...dekho mujhe kese dekh rhi h...mumma ki doll..(kissing her forehead)..kya hua beta...(saw her crying)..ro kyu rha h bachaa...shh...(patting her head)

Kartik held the babygirl in his lap and cooed her whispering sweet things in her ears...the babyboy slept in naira's warmth...naira adored kartik and their princess that how fastly they bonded...

KARTIK:(kissing her forehead as she slept) dekha meri beti ko papa chahiye the...meri godi mei aate hi chup ho gyi...Papa ki princess...

NAIRA:(smiling) hnn kartik... hmari beti bilkul apne papa ki tarah dikhti h...aur tumhare pas aate hi kese shaanti se so gyi...
Tumhe pta h mei bhi apne papa ke boht close thi...mumma kbhi kbhi insecure feel krti thi kyuki mei papa se sbse zyada pyar krti thi...aaj tum dono ko dekh ke mujhe mere papa ki yaad aa gyi...
I really miss him...(a lone tear escaped her eyes)

Kartik kept both their babies in the crib and sat beside naira on the stool...he wiped her tears and hugged her leaning towards her...

KARTIK:(kissing her forehead) Papa tumhare pas hi toh h...tumhari yaadon mei...tumhare dil mei...unhe yaad krna h toh smile krke yaad kro...ese ro kr nhi
...aur mei apni jaan ki aankhon mei aansoo nhi dekh skta...I love u so much nairu...(joining their foreheads)

Naira cupped his face and kissed his forehead nd took his lips in a soulful kiss...they kissed eachother passionately expressing their love for each other...the whole passed like this...
They had to stay a night there only...kartik stayed with them and told rohan shanaya to go home to decorate the house in the morning for their babies welcome
...At night, naira was feeding both the babies one by one making them sleep...kartik put them in the crib beside her bed kissing their foreheads...

NAIRA:(opening her arms and making some space for him on the bed) Idhar aao bachaa...mei apne iss baby ko kese bhul skti hu...

Kartik smiled and laid beside her as the bed was not that small for two people...naira opened her dress buttons and signalled him to have his feed...

KARTIK:(in tears) Tum abhi bhi mujhe feed kraogi jaan...ab toh hmare 2 babies h naa...toh...

NAIRA:(cutting him off in between) toh kya hua...mere toh 3 babies h...tum mere first baby ho aur hmesha rhoge...mera bachaa..
..mumma ki feed nhi leni baby ne...(wiping his tears and kissed his forehead)

Kartik smiled and latched onto her nipples having her milk...he filled his tummy and left her nipple...he closed her night dress buttons kissing her chest and slept in her embrace...naira covered them with blanket and slept hugging him nd patting his head...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...one more chapter is left, then I'll give an EPILOGUE with a happy ending...hope u'll like it....keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...keep supporting guys...

PRECAP: Babies welcome at home and their naming ceremony...

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

54.3K 2K 12
Kaira loose their coming happiness. What next?
50.8K 3.1K 22
The story is about an arrogant film star KARTIK GOENKA who falls for his crazy fan NAIRA...How? Peep in to know😉 Cover by: @Suk-24
13.2K 787 29
Naira Singhania: A 25-year-old, she works as an interior designer. She's kind, independent, and a beautiful mother to a 9-month-old. She lives separa...
70.9K 4K 30
A Simpe Story on Kartik and Naira.. They are strangers but companions. They are poles apart but have to live together under the same roof. Will they...