๐Œ๐€๐…๐ˆ๐€ ๐’๐“๐„๐๐๐‘๐Ž๐“๐‡...

By enhacracy

โ๐‡๐ž๐ฒ ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ญ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ!โž โ๐’๐š๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง. ๐‘๏ฟฝ... More

00: ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—™๐—”๐—–๐—˜
Dramatis Personae
Important News!
01: Last day at school
02: Shocking News
03: A New Start
04: Detention
05: Meeting The Parks
06: The Wedding
07: Pyrexia
08: The Aunt
09: Fly the coop
10: My Fate
11: Ruthless
12: Numb
13: Sรกlvame
14: Inquiรจte
15: Miedo
16: Rรฉluctance
17: Malevolรจnt
18: Suspicion
19: Cuidado
20: Dudgeon
21: The Caller
22: Blue Funk
23: Shenanigans
24: Seu guardiรฃo
25: Callous
26: Shackled
27: Enigma
29: Repudiation
30: Apols
31: Collector's item
32: A Zombie
33: Gunshots
34: The Bloody Party
35: Inculpate
36: The Recording
37: Happier
38: Snub
39: Basement
40: Fear
41: Trouble
42: Dinner-Drama
43: Tocsin
44: Rude
45: Stalker
46: Quietude
47: Provoked
48: Fret
49: Mirth
50: Sneak out
51: Jungwon
52: Void
53: Strangeness
54: Surprise
55: Wrath
Catalogue

28: Hollers

5.1K 251 128
By enhacracy

(Chapter - 28)

At the headquarters...

(Author's POV)

*Ding-Dong*

"Come in."

A powerful voice came from the cabin, allowing the person who pressed the bell to enter. Heeseung was the one who allowed the person in.

"Boss, you called me?" The girl asked in anxiety.

"Hi, Sielle, please take a seat." Heeseung offered her.

"Or should I call you Sera, Y/N's fake friend, huh?" Heeseung smirked.

The girl took a seat uncomfortably, her head down, not daring to look her senior in the eyes.

"I think you might be aware of your mistake, Ms. Sielle. Am I right?" Heeseung asked her with a stern face. His eyes were filled with a story of fury, which could lead to a huge chaos that the girl wasn't aware of.

"Y-Yes boss, I am." Sielle stuttered.

"Why did you do that? Tell me before I lose my patience." Heeseung remarked, attempting to keep his temper under control.

"M-My mother called me sir. My little sister went missing that day." Sielle attempted to explain, but Heeseung seemed unconvinced.

"Maybe, you could inform us that you are leaving Ms. Sielle. Making a phone call isn't a big deal in the present era." Heeseung commented.

"But Sir-"

"ENOUGH WITH YOUR EXCUSES SIELLE! DO YOU WANT TO GET FIRED?" Heeseung snapped at her.

"N-No sir, I want to continue my education at that school, plus I am really attached to Y/N now." Sielle implored, her hands clasped together, tears welling up in her eyes.

"Don't worry about Y/N. We can always buy our sister new friends." Heeseung smirked, feeling no pity for her.

"I am only giving you this chance as you are a good friend of Y/N, or else you would have been fired by now. I hope you won't repeat the same mistake." Heeseung stated.

"T-Thank you so much, sir! I won't repeat my mistake ever." The girl spoke up with a smile.

"Ya, okay, now get lost from my cabin and resume your schooling from tomorrow." Heeseung spoke without even looking at her face, as aegyos really made the guy cringe.

*********************************

"And that is how I gave up my hope of studying in seventh grade." Niki was telling Y/N about his life till now, as she was a new addition to the family.

You would be wondering where they were, right?

They were in detention, gossiping about things like nothing had happened.

For Niki, detention was something casual and he believed it was bound to happen as no one could deny their own fate.

"Oppa! You could write a whole book on your life! It's rather intriguing!" Y/N laughed.

"SILENCE! IT'S A DETENTION!" The teacher scolded them, and they quickly went back to making the notes from the previous class.

FLASHBACK

"Hey, Y/N, can you hand me a pen? I forgot my stationery at home." Niki whispered to Y/N.

"I'm confident I'll be able to offer you one when the pigs fly." Y/N responded.

"Hey, I will fail the test! Time is running out!" Niki whispered-screamed.

"Ask Jungwon oppa. He may have one, as I only have one pen." Y/N suggested, and the latter nodded, agreeing with the notion.

"Hey! Hyung! Pssst!" Niki tried calling Jungwon, who was sitting on the bench in front of them.

"What?" Jungwon replied in hushed tones.

"Hyung, do you have a pen?" Niki asked.

"Yes, it's at home, currently chilling in my blue pouch with the ruler and eraser." Jungwon replied back.

"Ugh! Hey, Y/N, give me your pen. I have to start attempting the test!" Niki whispered-screamed.

"It was your fault, oppa. I can't give you right now." Y/N blandly replied back.

"I am the elder one here, right? So pass me your pen!" He told her, trying to steal her pen.

"IT'S MINE!!!" Y/N yelled, completely engrossed in the struggle and unaware that she was in the examination room.

"IT'S MINE NOW, STUPID Y/N! I AM GOING TO FINISH FIRST AND GET AWAY FROM THIS SHITTY CLASSROOM!" Niki screamed too loudly, getting everyone's attention, including the teacher.

"What are you-" The teacher was suddenly faced with a splash of ink on her face, unable to complete her words.

They both knew well that they f*cked up big time.

"We are doomed now, oppa." Y/N whispered to him.

"Yes, my gummy bear, I can see it well." Niki retorted sarcastically.

"Hehe, we are sorry, miss. We will apologize to you nicely after the test." Y/N said to her in a nervous tone.

The teacher got even angrier after hearing her words, and the class, too, burst out laughing at the insult plus apology comment made by the girl.

"Don't worry about the test now, DETENTION!" The teacher screamed, trying to wipe the ink off her face.

"Aish!!! My ear~" Niki murmured as her abrupt yelling damaged his eardrums.

END OF FLASHBACK

"How could you just say that to teacher Y/N? I just can't get over the scene." Niki kept chuckling, only to get a pinch from Y/N.

"Aahh! My arm!" Niki screamed, and Y/N giggled that time.

"Y/N, you can leave the detention now." The instructor gave the signal, and Y/N gathered her belongings and exited the classroom, escorted by Niki.

"When did I ask you to go back, Niki? Come back to the class!" The teacher chastised Niki.

"LOL Oppa! I will tell everybody. It's quite insulting, right?" Y/N teased Niki, who was now fuming in anger.

"Don't roam around all alone. Wait for one of us to take you back home. Go to Sunoo or Jungwon hyung!" Niki screamed from the classroom as Y/N strolled away, not noting his instructions carefully.

"Okay!" Y/N screamed back.

Y/N dashed out of the building, dialing Jungwon's number on her phone.

"Hello?" Jungwon spoke from the other side.

"Hello, oppa, could you please pick me up?" Y/N inquired.

"Sorry, Y/N, I am stuck doing some work with the council currently." Jungwon replied.

"Oh, no problem, oppa, bring Niki oppa along with you as he is in detention currently." Y/N informed him.

"Yes, sure. Ask Sunoo hyung, his classes might be over by now." Jungwon told her.

"Okay, oppa, I am hanging up." Y/N told.

"Bye, Y/N. Meet you at home." Jungwon replied sweetly to her. The guy may have had sleepless nights because of the way he hurt her by sending those troublesome girls, but he did not try to suppress his love for her, unlike Jay.

She quickly dialed up Sunoo's number.

"Hello, oppa?" Y/N spoke up, but she quickly collided with the concrete floor, severely injuring her arms and knees. Her phone, too, slipped from her grasp and fell to the ground.

"Hello Y/N," Sunoo greeted her, but soon heard the sound of a thud and some screams that one emits when in pain.

"Hello?"

"Y/N!!"

"Are you there?"

"What happened? Reply back to me!"

Sunoo kept screaming, but got no response from the other side.

To Be Continued...

Please stop unfollowing me it hurts...

So the chapter twenty-eight is out! Hope you enjoyed reading it, if you did please vote for this book. If you guys want to give me some suggestions, you are always welcome!

Anyways, please stay healthy and follow my profile on Wattpad!

Credits for the header to the owner, I don't own that, but the story banners belong to me.

《Stay tuned for the updates》

Till then byeeeeeee~~~👋🏻👋🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 1.9K 47
in which she moves schools and he becomes her popular, attractive classmate. but what happens when things change, and she battles an undeniable, burn...
501K 22.8K 39
โYOU'VE GOT TALENTโž -@keikaminari - date: 01/17/2022 FANSIGN โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- in which a troubled girl is caring for her sick brothe...
38.9K 1.1K 25
A normal girl that has trauma on her past that cause of her own family members. Yun Y/n. She's pretty , smart , kind , sweet , humble and somehow hon...
429K 13.2K 45
"๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ž๐™™๐™ค๐™ก๐™จ, ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ข๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™› ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ฃ๐™ค.1 ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š, ๐™„ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๏ฟฝ...