soul mates ♡Elizabeth Olsen♡

By lizzie_olsens_

where when your born you get a link to your soulmate in some way, but stephanie jane Williams hasn't ever fou... More

characters.
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27 *pictures of the house added*
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41.
chapter 42
chapter 43
book idea.
Scarlett  Johansson book
Scarlett book

chapter 37.

3K 93 14
By lizzie_olsens_

No one's POV-

Stephanie and lizzie were cuddled up in their sofa in LA, happily watching a movie.

Still was now 36 weeks and the babys can come at any moment.

She had a massive bump and if it was up to her she would only be eating chocolate.

Suddenly they both felt a wet sensation on the sofa.

Steph standing up thinking she had just peed herself and lizzie was happy to help her clean up, she knew it was normal as the babys are literally laying on her bladder and she can't help it.

"Lizzie." Steph says as she looks down at her soaked shorts.

"Yeah babe?" Lizzie asks as she strips the blanket off of the sofa.

"That isnt pee." Once those 3 words left Stephanie's mouth lizzies head snapped to face her fiancé.

"Your water broke?" She asks as she dropped the blanket and walked over to steph.

"Yeah, you call the midwife and I'm gonna get ready because I am not going dressed and looking like this!" Stephanie said as she walked slowly upstairs.

Lizzie stood in shock at how calm steph was being, she was in labour with twins and she wasn't even freaking out! She was going to do her makeup for god sakes.

Lizzie done as she was told and called the midwife, she was told to get stephanie over straight away as it was twins and they would have to keep an eye on her incase they had to do a emergency c-section.

When lizzie told her what steph was doing she laughed and said most mothers are like that it will sink in soon and she will start to forget about getting ready and panick.

I quickly called both of our parents and scarlett to let them know what was happening.

When she had called everyone she walked up to find stephanie sitting infront of the mirror doing her hair and her makeup was done.

"Come on babe, they want you in so the can watch the twins.

"I'm almost done and my contractions aren't even that bad, only like 5 to 10 minutes apart." She says as she brushes through the part of hair she had just straightened.

"We packed the hospital bag right?" Lizzie asks as she grabs both of the car seats they had already bought.

"Yeah, scarlett done it for me. I gave her the I'm to pregnant to do it eyes." Stephanie says with a laugh as she puts the straighteners down and looked at lizzie for help up.

Once she was on her feet she swaddled her way to the packed suitcase.

She stopped halfway way down the stairs one hand clutching the railing the other holding her stomach.

"Here steph, let me take the case and you just go to the car okay?" Lizzie says she slides passed stephanie grabbing the suitcase at the same time.

Stephanie nodded as she made her way down the stairs and towards the front door.

She climbed into the car, putting the seatbelt on trying to get comfortable while having contractions every 5 minutes now.

"Right everything is in the car! Are you okay?" Lizzie asks as she starts the car.

"No! Two babys with massive heads are trying to come out a very tiny hole."

"Steph baby, its gonna be okay we will get you to the hospital then get some of whatever the drug thing is called to help the pain okay?" Lizzie says calmly as she pulled out the driveway.

"Yeah, okay I can wait that long I think." Stephanie says as she nods to herself.

"Okay, that's good. Your mom is getting the first plane out here so she could be here before or just after the twins are born." Lizzie tells the woman beside her knowing the best way to keep her calm is to keep talking to her.

"What about all of our other family."

"They are all going to head over tomorrow, my family have booked a massive house for them all for a week, so your family can stay with us for the week they are here and when they leave they are going to stay with us for a week, if thTs okay with you?" Lizzie says as she focused on the road.

"Yeah yeah that's okay, just get me to the fucking hospital!" Stephanie says as she threw her head back when the contraction hit.

"I know, I'm trying to. Just try take slow and deep breaths in and out." Lizzie says as she trys to calm the pregnant woman next to her.

___

They were now sitting in one of the labour rooms, stephanie was only at six cm dilated and she was going crazy.

It has been about 5 hours since they had got into the hospital, Stephanie was walking around the room trying to get it to move faster.

" I'm going to love this baby so much but get them the hell out of me" steph shouted as she walked.

"And next time we have a baby it better be one." She adds on while pointing at lizzie.

"I promise that next time we have a baby it will hopefully be one." Lizzie says with a chuckle.

" I want my mum, where is my mum" she cried out when another contraction.

"Her plane left about 3 hours ago so she should be here soon, I promise baby. I promise." Lizzie says as she walks over to her soulmate and holds her hand.

"Alright, stephanie let's get you back into bed so we can see how far you are" a nurse says as she walks in with a small smile and helps lizzie get stephanie back in bed.

The nurse drapes a blanket over Stephanie's legs to give her a little privacy befor doing her routine checks.

"Okay, miss Williams you are now 8 cm now so two more and you can start pushing and meet your babys."

As the nurse leaves stephanie's mom walks in with two coffees and hands one to lizzie before going to hold her daughters other hand.

" hey Steph it is going to be okay,I promise you are gonna have these babies and you'll love them so much. All this pain will be worth it."

"I know but it will be so much better when they are out of me." Stephanie says as she takes a puff of the oxygen, which they had put out for her

"Okay, well have you guys thought about names?" Patricia says trying to distract her daughter like she did when she was a child.

"We haven't thought about that, we tried but we ended up with only nicknames."

" mhm and they are all based on food because this one could only think of food." Lizzie says with a chuckle pointing towards stephanie.

"Hey our little pancakes are gonna have good names when we get to them." Stephanie sighs as takes another puff of oxygen.

Suddenly she let's out a scream in pain, clutter the oxygen tank with one hand and crushing lizzie's with the other.

A nurse quickly ran in and moved steph before checking.

"Looks like in half an hour you have got to 10cm." The nurse says as she calls for the midwife and the baby icu things (no clue what they are called) as the babies are preterm so need to be checked.

_______

Lizzie was now standing looking at both of her beautiful twins that are thankfully okay and are just preterm but they are ok.

Stephanie had fed them then went to sleep, the twins looked just like stephanie.

"Lizzie?" She heard patricia asked as she walked back into the room with food in her hands.

"Yeah, pat?" She asked as she stroked one of her daughters cheek.

"I got food and I also called your mother and they are all at the airport and will be here Tomorrow same with my family." She says as she hands lizzie a pizza.

"Whole family... I forgot about that." Lizzie says as she looks at her fiancé who was asleep on the hospital bed.

"Yeah but we know your family has booked a house, so we have aswell. So you and steph can settle down and have vists during the day."

"Thanks pat."

They sat and ate in silence until they heard a groggy voice.

"I want my babies, someone pass me my babies." They heard Stephanie's voice, they turned around to see steph sitting up looking over to where her babies were laying.

"Okay, wait a minute and we will bring them over." Lizzie says as she stands up and picks up one of the babies and the pat picks up the other.

They gently place one in each arm, then sit down in the seats next to them and watched the mother holding and talking to both of her babies.

"How about we go with Ellis rose for twin A? It was our first name choice." Stephanie says after staring at baby A for a while.

"Oh the name you told me was at the bottom of the list?" Lizzie teased, she had picked that name and stephanie told her that it was a no go.

So hearing that her name was getting used she was happy.

"I was mad at you for not getting me ice cream. I love the name." Steph said as she smiled at lizzie.

"I'll let you guys talk and I also need the toilet and more coffee." Pat said as she left the room to allow the couple to pick the names in private.

"El or Elli for short, I love it. But what about lil pancake?" Steph asked as she kissed Ellis's head.

"Well you liked the name sofia, we could use that as her first name?" Lizzie says walking over to her fiancé.

"Sofia grace?" Stephanie says looking down at both of her daughters.

"Ellis rose and sofia grace. I love them." Lizzie said as she slid into the hospital bed and wrapped an arm around stephanie.

"I love these girls but when we use your eggs it better be one baby." Stephanie said with a laugh.

"I cant promise that but I'll tell my eggs when they take them to use that you only want one baby inside you." Lizzie teases.

"Yeah you do that." Stephanie chuckles as she lays her head against lizzies chest.

"I love our little family." Steph says as she gently moves both babys to lay against her chest.

"Me to." Lizzie says lovingly.

"I also love that we set up the nursery and all the baby things." Steph laughs.

"Me to babe me to."

________________
Not proof read.

Also I'm also not good with names, the amount of times I change the babies names.

But I got there in the end so enjoy.

1809 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

771K 22.1K 73
14 year old Alexa Harrison had given up all hope on ever being adopted a long time ago. She had been between foster families and care homes all her l...
236K 6.6K 46
Working a new movie, could you finds yourself catching feelings for the lead actress.
4.5K 175 17
Savannah, 25, lives in LA by herself and sadly, just got her first real taste of heartbreak. She can't decide whether to completely give up on love o...
3.8K 135 12
what happens when 25 year old guitarist/singer just gets out of a relationship and is goes to New York for a break, but she bump into the famous actr...