A Pillar's quirk [KNY x BNHA]

By Il0vEcOoKiE

(Y/n) (L/n) died in the last of arc of the KNY manga and she thought everything would end there for her. But... More

A/n
(Y/n) Quirk suggestions
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Quirk Poll
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
A/n, will update in a week
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
(Y/n) VS Mirio animation
Chapter 26
Chapter 27: RE-EDITED
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
I finally remembered my password.
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 - End.
Thank you for Reading!

Chapter 20

10.1K 521 193
By Il0vEcOoKiE

(Y/n): I have a headache.
(Y/n): It's called "the author and her fucking plot."

Bakugo was unconscious and (Y/n) was not in the mood to deal with him right now as Midoryia was standing in the corner muttering like crazy.

Because the year is apparently 2149?

(A/n: author is doing maths on holiday because of the timeline- and Im about to quit-)

(Y/n) rubbed her temples at the sudden information because well.

Instead of flying cars, there are a lot of superhuman powers instead.

Very nice.

Time to sleep.

She stood up and headed up the stairs before suddenly several pairs of hands grabbed onto her sleeve and pulled her down-

Startled, (Y/n) forced herself to relax and fell with the people who dragged her as she willed herself to not slash a random persons neck.

"(Y/N) PLEASE WAIT-"

Oh hell naw, she is not going to deal with this right now. Whirling around she lifted up her arms and started shouting.

"LET!"

She grabbed one of the hands and threw the person up into the air who screeched in response as they landed on the couch.

"ME!"

She grabbed the other two and flung them at Yaoyorozu who quickly made a mattress to catch them.

"SSSSLLLLEEEEEEEEPPPP!"

She screamed and stopped as they finally quieted down. Standing up, she dusted herself before walking towards the staircase only to be stopped by an extremely curious Midoryia.

"W-wait please! I have questions and would like to learn!"

"Broccoli why-?"

"PLEASE!"

Never had (Y/n) been faced with multiple puppy dog eyes and never had she agreed so quickly.

Curse the existence of puppy dog eyes.

Who the hell made it-

~~~

A spotlight flickered on in the dark, dark room and it landed on a (h/c) haired female sitting on the couch with a deadpanning expression.

"Kaminari, Sero, please cut it out," (Y/n) ordered as the two males whined about her being a kill joy.

No seriously, why was she here again?

Another spotlight flickered on and landed on Midoryia- wait, why is he wearing sunglasses?

"Hello (L/n)-san, thank you for cooperating with us on this beautiful day," Midoryia began with his partner-in-crime Todoroki before he reached out for a notebook and a pencil.

(Y/n) stared at them and her eyes flickered down to the pencil and book before deadpanning even harder, "What is this roleplaying? And are you seriously using pencils when you use pens to sketch out hero analysis?"

Midoryia paused and tossed the pencil over his shoulder as Momo passed him a pen.

Why was no one questioning this-

"Thank you for you suggestion."

"That... wasn't a suggestion."

.

.

.

"Anyways, first question."

(Y/n) stood up much to the dismay of Kaminari and flickered on the lights, turned around only to see Sero being the camerman, Kirishima holding a microphone, Bakugo facepalming and Uraraka floating in embarrassment.

(Y/n) covered her face with her palms and groaned.

"You guys aren't even going to stop your classmates...?"

Yaoyorozu shared a cup of tea with Iida.

(Iida? Ida? Ilda? What? How do you spell his name, everyones spelling it differently in other fanfics-)

~~~

"You said Taisho era right? Can you tell us more about your timeline?" Kirishima piped up as (Y/n) nodded.

"Sure, just a buttload of man-eating demons preying on humans, there's trains, towns, olden day cars and many stores with festivals from time to time," (Y/n) began before pausing and shrugged.

"Yeah that's pretty much it."

"Can we know about your lifestory or...?"

(Y/n) took a bite out of the apple she waa holding and nodded.

"Sure," she said as she gulped down the bite, "Sadly, I don't remember much of my childhood though, it's all a blur."

Silence.

Bakugo raised an eyebrow and Mineta sulked at the lack of information about hotsprings.

(Y/n) raised an eyebrow and sighed.

"Yeah okay, demon attacked my... family? I was running, my savior saved me, he took me in and taught me the existence of demon slayers and demons."

Midoryia perked up at the new information and quickly scribbled some things down.

"What are the demon slayer organization?"

"It's in the name broccoli boy, we slay demons."

"How do you do that?"

"With a katana specifically made for it, our techniques and sun."

"Can you explain your techniques?"

(Y/n) snorted.

"We can use it by breathing."

Bakugo deadpanned and left for his room to go to sleep, (Y/n) watched him go before finishing off her apple as Midoryia continued to mutter.

Tokoyami, sugar boy, shining boy and animal/insect whisperer was already long gone.

(Y/n) stared at Kaminari who stared back at her with an expression that's questioning everything-

"So if you breathe a certain way you can activate those techniques?" Midoryia guessed as he quickly jotted some things down before looking up for confirmation.

(Y/n) stared back at him in disbelief before she frowned and snatched his notebook away quickly.

Her eyes stared at the detailed guesses and theories as she took in a deep breath.

'An enemy.'

That's what her mind says.

Her eyes dulled and she gazed at Midoryia sharply as he jolted in shock while the others flinched while backing away, their instincts screaming to get away and run.

A detailed report of a demon and their weaknesses with only the littlest things she said.

A guess of the metal that can absorb the sunlight.

A guess that demons burn underneath the sun because of what Aizawa said back in class. Because (Y/n) can't go into the sun.

That demons gets their power from blood.

That they breathe a certain way to activate the blade to kill demons-

(Y/n) lifted up her right hand and placed it over the pages containing every single detail about her.

Everything.

Ignoring the protests of Class 1-A, she ripped it out of the book and headed towards the kitchen stove before opening up the fire and burning it.

The flames flickered and devoured the papers hungrily as (Y/n) looked up with a smile.

Eyes gleaming with hidden triumph at their crestfallen expressions.

"Sorry, no more information," (Y/n) began as their minds began to realise why.

"After all, it was because of information like this did All For One experiment on my family did he not?"

Midoryia drew in a sharp breath and (Y/n) left, her words digging into the deepest part of their mind as it echoed.

It was because of information.

Theories.

Midoryia gulped and clenched his notebook as he stared at the hero analysis before closing his eyes.

What happens if villains got their hands of his hero analysis? Even All Might and Aizawa-sensei acknowledged that it was very detailed and pointed out every weakness and how to get by.

~~~

(Y/n) silently mourned over the food she left downstairs from the convenience store when she opened up her mini fridge.

She'll get it back later... somehow.

That is if they didn't eat it.

She groaned and went to flop on her bed, (e/c) orbs wandered over to the painting that represented her friends before smiling.

Time to sleep.

Finally.

~~~

Aizawa stared at the reports, emails and letters requesting to meet (Y/n), interview her or even demanding her to become a hero straight away, come to their agency and start working.

He groaned and face-slammed into the desk.

Midnight winced in sympathy as Present Mic shut his mouth and looked away.

Yeah...

Teachers needs their sleep as well it seems.

They're about to do the hero exam thingy mwahahah-

Short chapter today, I'm sorry :'D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 8.2K 38
~Completed~ ghast·ly ˈɡas(t)lē/Submit adjective 1. causing great horror or fear; frightful or macabre. - You are one of the League of Villain's top v...
56 7 8
Habromania (N.) the delusion of happiness ~~~~~~~~~~~ A story of a girl who fell and woke up somewhere unfamiliar, somewhere that she has only seen...
102K 4.8K 42
Being rewritten! The moment she had opened her eyes she had realized something fairly quick. Perhaps it was the fact she had apparently grown shorter...
179 10 10
An updated version of my other fic our demons When you have the ability to see dead people, it would be unnerving right? It should be, but it's more...