House Of Perverts

By Oxijinism

"Yah! Jungkookie, make her calm. She's crying. " Jin shouted, walking down the hallway. "Why? Is she sexuall... More

Characters
Strawberry Yogurt
Reward or Punishment?
Seatbelt
Thirstday
Unguarded
Red laced underwear
G-gay?
tweet
Take my pants off!
Sweet lie
Unnamed love
Repeating same mistake
Memories
Brother
Truth
Burn calories
Adorable little thing
Scared to be lonely
Overflowing love
'Blush'
Worst nightmare
Marshmallows
Regret
Drunk
Wet
Resemblance
Thirsty
Good liar
Caught in a lie
Real her
Madman
Daegu
Team Kim SeokJin
Abuji
I love you
I love HIM
Aera or Jae
Seoul Yongsan Police Station
Creepy stalker
Sinner
My husband's pain
Kill your son
Unexpected call
Wuga
Trial day
Sweet chaos
Dog
Innocent
Long awaited end
Dong Wook or us
Holding on and letting go
Pre-wedding gift
Jungkook ending
Jin ending
Namjoon ending
Taehyung ending
Jimin ending
Hoseok Ending
THE END

Yoongi ending

1.6K 77 121
By Oxijinism

Yoongi's P. O. V.

I still remember the way Aera looked at me after Dong Wook-ah's message. She was happy. 

As if she was praying for this miracle to happen. 

She was crying as she ran to me and hugged me. Her body was shivering as I wrapped my hands around her. 

"Yoongi... I- "

"Shh. It's all okay now. " 

So this is what your heart wanted all along. 

Your heart wanted me.

"Yoongi! " I snapped out of my thoughts as Jae called me.

I stood up from my table where pages and raps were gathered and went to her.

"What is it? " I said as she huffed.

"Yoonie is crying, change her diapers will ya? " She asked as she was cooking.

"Damn ask Dongmin to change it. " I shrugged.

"He's only 14. " 

"Only 14? He's grown enough to change her diapers- " 

"What did you say? " She asked as she came in front of me and also brought a grey spatula.

"What is that spatula for? " I frowned.

"To spank you of course. " She replied.

"Oh it doesn't work that way and you know that too. Spanking is my job after all. " I grinned but stopped when she started to approach me.

"Oh girl, calm down. " I said trying to reach for the spatula. 

"Nope, Mr. you're not taking this. Change it or you're doomed. " She threatened.

"Damn, Aera. Don't take your anger out on me unless we're both naked. " I winked as she looked at me in disbelief.

"Aish. " We both heard Dongmin groan from the next room.

"What's wrong with him? " Aera asked. 

"I don't know. " 

"Do whatever you want, just don't fuck with my ears again. I have a music project to complete. " He said from the other room as Aera looked at me with wide eyes and I just shrugged. 

"And don't even think about telling me that those moans are the music. " Dongmin shouted again.

"Oh no. Dongmin, you're being just like Yoongi! " Aera said as she was about to approach him but I grabbed her hand as I back hugged her.

"Of course, he'll be like me. See? He's so cool. I'm proud of him. And I don't think he'll have any problem as long as he listens to music. " I said as she glared at me.

"No way- "

"Oh, you're getting angry again. Should I rip my clothes off now? It's only 1 pm in the noon- "

"MIN YOONGI! "

"That's right, baby. Scream like that when I'm inside of you. " 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 75.9K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
341K 8K 44
Jeon Jungkook a 24 year old billionaire and a devil. He gets what he desires. He kills people who acts bad towards him. His best friend Kim Taehyung...
550K 23.3K 50
๐Œ๐Ž๐๐’๐“๐„๐‘ ๐—” ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐—น, ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ต๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฒ, ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด, ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—น.. ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€...
312K 13.9K 18
[HIGHEST RANKING: #1 jkfanfic #1 on jkff #4 btsjk] "I..I've heard of a lot of rumours, about the people who worked in your company, they all died aft...