βœ“ the hooded princess β€’ kim s...

η”± minthannie

"my life is full with secrets, and you know everything." min eunkyung- a princess should behave with grace, t... ζ›΄ε€š

before you read ^-^
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
β™‘
t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s i x
t h i r t y s e v e n
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y o n e
f o r t y t w o
f o r t y t h r e e
f o r t y f o u r
f o r t y f i v e
f o r t y s i x
f o r t y s e v e n
f o r t y e i g h t
f o r t y n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y o n e
f i f t y t w o
f i f t y t h r e e
f i f t y f o u r
f i f t y f i v e
f i f t y s i x
f i f t y s e v e n
f i f t y e i g h t
f i f t y n i n e
s i x t y
r y u n i v e r s e
s i x t y o n e
s i x t y t w o
s i x t y t h r e e
b o n u s c h a p t e r
w h a t i f ?
w h a t i f # 1

t w e n t y f i v e

836 45 44
η”± minthannie

A staring contest between her and the fabric hanging on the wardrobe had long begun since ten minutes ago. Instead of glaring, the eyes weakly bored into the cloak, probably too tired after a long day.

Now she knows why Seungmin hesitated to tell her the truth.

"Sonia..." the princess muttered as she desperately looked at the emerald green cloak, as if it can speak up to entertain her. "If you were there you would have told me the truth... right?"

Unfortunately, Sonia wasn't there when that night happened. She was at the carnival and both girls escaped from the elder's eyes. She admitted, they were stubborn for not sticking with Sonia.

"...is that why you wore that?" she pointed to Seungmin's right hand that was covered with the black glove.

The male nodded and chuckled, "He was about to stab you and I was too stupid for shielding it with my hand when I have the sword."

The hug on her knees tightened, a habit whenever she feels bad or helpless. Her eyes moved down to her hand. The incident of nine years ago almost felt like it was yesterday. She remembered how she cradled Mina's unconscious body with blood painted both of them.

"...she lost so much blood that they assumed it's because of the stabbing, not the liquid."

"But Mina is already bleeding in the first place..."

"The liquid might be the one that killed her faster."

"Han..." a small tear escaped her eye. Eunkyung quickly wiped it away but then her heart felt heavy. The urge to cry was there. She lightly shook her head before burying it in her knees and soon, faint sobs could be heard through the four corners of the room.

"Here." a paper was slipped on the table. Seungmin looked up to see the princess with a blank look covered the paper using a textbook. "I drew him last night."

"That fast?" he peeked the drawing and examine the features. It looked exactly like what he saw that day. "You draw great."

"I want to know why as soon as possible."

"Is one enough?"

Eunkyung took back the paper and rolled it neatly. "I just showed it to you for confirmation. The royal secretariat will do photocopies later this evening."

Seungmin nodded at the information and Eunkyung went back to her place. Jisung wasn't there yet. She quickly kept it in her bag and let out a small sigh.

Now that she knows what he did, what's next?

It's becoming harder to talk to him normally without imagining the innocent face had actually associated with the murder of her best friend. She even couldn't believe it when Seungmin told her Jisung was fast to approach her before Felix and him do. Other than that, she couldn't even remember if she's seen them a few years ago. Everything seems blurred by the death of Mina.

She paid attention to nothing but grieve.

Also, what's more shocking was the fact that Seungmin...

"....so you like me?"

"Huh?" Seungmin's eyes went big at the question.

Eunkyung glanced away, "You said you wanted to go there because of... you know."

Silence.

The guy tried to come up with a more reasonable reason yet he couldn't. "You know... kids." was all that he answered. "It was long ago, anyway. Things have changed."

"Right... things have changed." she muttered to herself again and again. "Things have changed, he doesn't like me at all now, no worries."

Stupid princess, Seungmin actually heard that. Of course, he sat just in front of her.

A sad smile formed on his face. He ignored the girl's small chant and continued doing his homework exercise.

if only you know.

"Blueberry muffin..." the boy muttered while his eyes travelled to the rows of pastry in front of him. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion when seeing none. He looked up to the woman that worked in the café, "Excuse me, is the blueberry muffin–"

"Hey freckles, make it quick, will you?" a girl's voice from behind interrupted him. Felix turned sideways to see a brunette slinging her arms over her chest with a scowl.

He scoffed before returning to the female worker, "The blueberry muffin is not in stock today?"

The worker sadly shook her head and raised a brown paper bag. "Someone has already booked and paid for it since this morning. I'm sorry, young man."

Felix's shoulders dropped in disappointment. He muttered a small thanks and moved out from the line, not missing the snickers that came from the girl behind him. She stuck out a tongue before turning to the worker, "Can I get my blueberry muffins?"

The worker, who was just turning her back to clean the table quickly faced her. "Oh sure do, sweetie. I have yours here. Four blueberry muffins."

The girl beamed. She took it from her with a cheerful thanks and turned to leave but spotted the freckled guy was staring at her in disbelief with his mouth hang open. "That's not fair!"

"Sorry, freckles." she faked a pout and went to the door. However, Felix was fast to catch up on her and followed her outside.

"Why are you buying so much only for you?" he asked, unsatisfied with the fact that the four enormous muffins were all hers.

She hugged the bag close to her and sent him a questioning look. "Because I need this for living."

"I need that too." he frowned when she walked faster than before. "I will pay you!"

"None can do!"

"Please?" he jogged and blocked her way. The girl halted in her steps and tried to escape from the right side but Felix was quick to shift at his left, not allowing her to leave. "I will pay you twice."

"It's just blueberry muffins!"

"Exactly! And I haven't had them for a week." he dropped his arms to his side before taking out his wallet. "I promise you I'm willing to pay twice for one muffin–"

"Lee Felix." a voice interrupted him. Both figures turned to the newcomer who eyed them in confusion. Eunkyung remained silent for awhile before speaking up. "I need to talk to you."

"Good afternoon, Your Highness!" the girl immediately bowed.

"Ah, no need to call me that." the princess smiled at her and she hesitantly nodded.

Felix glanced towards the muffin girl and back to her, "Now?"

"Yes please, if you don't have anything important to do."

"Actually, I have a business with her–"

"I need to go to the restroom real quick and my friends are waiting for me in the music room. I'm sorry, Your Highness." she bowed again while displaying an apologetic look towards her, looking real guilty for having to leave them when deep down she silently thanked the princess. Without wasting any time, the girl escaped.

Felix sighed in disbelief while Eunkyung just watched her running away. "Were you guys fighting over muffins?"

"She stole all of them." he accused with a sullen expression. "Is there anything you need?"

She nodded, "I want to go to the village this Saturday. Are you free?"

The guy hummed, "Why not ask Seungmin?"

The princess instinctively looked away at the expected question. "He still need rest so I'm not hanging around him until he fully healed."

There was silence between them two. Felix smirked at the answer and Eunkyung raised a brow, trying to act cool. "I'll think about it."

"I'll buy the muffins for you."

"Deal." the guy laughed while she glared. "You look so eager, I wonder why."

"Because I need to meet someone down there–"

"No, I mean," he shoved his hands in the pockets and leaned closer to her ears, "I wonder why you're so eager to replace Seungmin when the cut wasn't that deep anymore."

Unknowingly, heat rushed to her cheeks that slowly turned pink. Eunkyung took a few steps backwards and stuttered, "H-how would you know that it's not?"

The guy let out a chuckle seeing her flustered face. Eunkyung just groaned and rolled her eyes, wishing she could just disappear into thin air at the moment but she needed to ask one more thing. "He told me something yesterday and I want your confirmation, seems like you're the only one who knows about it."

"Ah... is it about that night incident?"

"He sure flies faster than the light." Eunkyung sighed, earning laughter from the guy in front of her.

"I don't know what he told you but I can tell you my version on the way there. No lying, no alternating, no discussion with him. Promise." he showed his pinky finger.

Eunkyung was hesitant to link it with hers but when seeing his eager reaction, the princess sealed the promise. "Saturday, in two days."

"Today's Thursday..." Felix muttered while counting with his hand. "Dear princess, I suggest you to retake Math class– ow!"

His pinky finger was twisted by the girl's as they were still attached to one another. Felix quickly detached them and faked a whimper. He could see her cheeks turning red, along with her ears.

"M-make sure you're at the castle nine in the morning." she glared with her glowing red face before returning to her class. Felix just chuckled and remembered the reason why he was out there in front of the café.

"Ah! The muffins–!" he snapped his fingers and turned to see the hallway was already empty. Instantly, he could feel a burning sensation due to the event before.

He angrily muttered, "That muffin looking face."

Boy just got angry because of some muffins. Give him some please.

"That damned freckled boy." Eunkyung murmured as she took long strides to her class. She didn't bother to look around where she was going to hide her face until she bumped onto someone's hard rock chest.

"What's the rush?"

She glanced up to see Jisung raising a brow. "It's my first time seeing you blush."

Her palm touched her cheek instinctively, "You're delusional."

Jisung chuckled while holding up a hand mirror that appeared out of nowhere but she didn't bother to ask. It's Han Jisung anyway, even a chipmunk's nut could be possible in his pocket. Eunkyung hated how the guy was right, she's blushing.

Well, maybe she bothers to ask about the mirror, "W-where did you get the mirror?"

"Where did you get the blush from?" he put his hand down with a smirk. "Someone finally got our princess' heart?"

"That's ridiculous!" the girl denied, making Jisung to tease her more. "Why are you standing out here anyway? You're guarding the class or something?"

Eunkyung pushed him to the side but he blocked her way. She threw him a suspicious look before taking a few steps back and slung her arms against her chest, "You're hiding something?"

Jisung nervously chuckled, "No, it's just... someone or sometwo are doing stuffs in there so I thought to wait a little–"

Before he could finish his sentence, the princess already broke free into the class.

And how she wished she hadn't done that.

Eunkyung stood frozen as she entered from the back door of the class, eyes glued on the two figures whom she knows too well had their bodies pressed on one another while the guy's back was on the wall. They mirrored the same reaction as hers, surprised at the sudden encounter.

Seungmin quickly pushed Minju off him and she stumbled back to his desk. He awkwardly cleared his throat and fixed the collar of his shirt while the girl looked everywhere but the two best friends who just stepped into the room. None of them spoke anything. Eunkyung noticed how Seungmin subtly glared at Minju before walking out.

"Uhm..." the princess coughed, not sure what she was feeling at the moment. "Nice intimacy, I guess. But not really recommending to do it in school's property."

Minju's face flushed red and Jisung bursted into laughter from behind.

what chapter is this.

after watching snowdrop i feel like giving seungmin a same ending muehehehehehehe

also i'm at my hometown right noww for a family gathering and barbeque :p for once ryu is being a village girl i feel bored so yeah i updated (let's pretend i dont have an exam in four days)

have a good day!!

η»§η»­ι˜…θ―»

You'll Also Like

265K 13.2K 41
{Completed} A story where Kim Taehyung is an idol but has secret family, a beautiful husband Jungkook and a little fluff ball of theirs, which nobody...
151K 5.9K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
71.4K 2.5K 85
Ava Noyes had been a spy for four years when all five of her teammates had quit the force. Suddenly she was left high and dry without a team. Then he...
192K 6.5K 29
"I'm just your servant Minho". "Exactly so you should do as I say". Jisung's life is hectic. He didn't think it couldn't get any worse until his moth...