Spies: a human KOTLC fan fict...

By kayTAM87

This story is discontinued. Sophie is recruited by a secret organization , she meets a lot of other people h... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen.
Chapter eighteen
Taking a break.
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty.
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Discontinued....Probably

Chapter forty-four

867 5 20
By kayTAM87

It was the next day after school and the girls were at their dress fitting. They were sat in the lobby, waiting for the woman to be done with her current appointment. Biana had not told them what their dresses looked like yet, it was always a surprise with her.

"I'm so excited, this is my first dance!" Biana said, grinning.

"It's all of our first dances, besides Sophie," Marella pointed out.

"Actually this is my first dance as well," Sophie told them.

"Really?" Biana asked. "Why would you miss out?"

"I never saw the point. Couples dancing around  in fancy clothes for hours. Not really my scene," she shrugged. Sophie also didn't have a date or any friends to go with, but she wasn't about to admit her patheticness.

"But-" Biana began to protest but Linh cut her off.

"Not everyone has to be into that stuff, it's not my idea of 'The Night of My Life' either." She told her.

Sophie flashed a smile towards her black haired friend. "Exactly."

Just then a woman walked out of a door at the back of the lobby. She had wavy brown hair that was put up in a ponytail with two perfect strands framing her face. Her eyes were a beautiful ocean blue that shined like crystals when the sun reflected off of them. Her jeans and tucked-in T-shirt hugged her petite frame in all the right places, giving her a model look.

"Hello, my name is Vanessa, I believe one of you is Biana?"

"That would be me," Biana spoke up.

"Fantastic, if you could follow me to the back room please?"

They followed Vanessa through the door that she had came out of, flashing small excited smiles at each other.

Inside, the room was circular with curtains on either side for changing. In the centre was a small hexagonal platform with a large mirror covering the entire wall in front of it. Off to the side was long couch with a bunch of huge white bags hanging beside it, Sophie assumed they were holding the dresses.

"Okay, who would like to go first?" Vanessa asked.

Biana raised her hand.

"Great, how about you go as well dear?" She gestured to Marella.

"Okay." She shrugged.

"What's your name sweetheart?"

"Marella."

"Marella," Vanessa repeated, digging through the white bags. "Ah, here you are." She pulled out a bag with Marellas name on it and handed it to her. She need the same the Biana. "You go in this changing room and you go in this one. Let me know if you need help."

They both nodded and disappeared behind the curtains.

Linh and Sophie both sat on the couch, talking about how excited they were to see the dresses on their friends. Vanessa had to go help Marella a few times, but she got it eventually. Within a few minutes they were done.

"Ready?" Biana called.

"Yes," Sophie and Linh said in unison.

And they walked out. Sophie and Linh immediately gasped.

Bianas:

Marellas:

"You look perfect!" Linh squealed.

They both took turns spinning on the hexagon platform, their dressing swishing stunningly around them.

"Seriously, you guys look amazing!" Sophie told them.

"Now it's your turn!" Biana exclaimed, twirling in her dress one last time.

Vanessa handed them their dresses and shooed them into the dressing rooms. Sophie was a bit nervous. What if she didn't like dress? She could never tell Biana, it would hurt her feelings. But all her feelings disappeared when she put on the dress. Sophie couldn't even see it on her yet, but she felt amazing. She had Vanessa come zip up the back and asked Linh if she was ready. When she replied with yes, they both stepped out of the curtains.

Linh:

Sophie:

Sophie stared at Linh in her dress. She looked stunning. The blue brought out her eyes and the silver matched her tips. The dress fit her personality perfectly.

She watched as her friend spun on the platform. Biana and Marella still hadn't said a word other then their squeals of happiness. When Linh stepped off, Sophie took a deep breath, finally getting the courage to look herself in the mirror.

Sophie gasped.

The gold and red brought out her eyes, and top hugged her frame perfectly. She felt like a princess. She did a little twirl for her friends, the skirt fanning out as she spun.

"You look amazing!" They all squealed in chorus.

"Thanks," Sophie blushed.

After the fitting, they all changed out of their dresses and went home. Sophie sat on her bed, not knowing what to do with her free time. She sat in boredom until their was a knock at her window.

Sophie looked to see Tam peeking in.

"Sophie! Is everything okay in there?" Sandor called.

"Yeah it's just Tam," she answered, sliding her window open.

Tam jumped inside and sat at her desk. "Uh, hello?" Sophie said.

"So what was that guys problem yesterday?" He asked, leaning back in her chair.

"He was accusing me of faking my arm for attention, because he apparently noticed how I heal abnormally fast. Then he starts grabbing my arm and was about to touch my messed up one, then his sleeve rolls up and I see a tattoo of the Neverseen eye on his wrist!"

"Really?" Tam asked.

"Yeah! I couldn't believe it. Trevor! We've been in the same class for years and I never suspected anything suspicious. Why would he blow his cover now? He must've known I would see it, right?" Sophie kept rambling about her working theories until Tam stood and interrupted her.

"How about we just calm down for a second, hm?"

Sophie nodded and took a deep breath.

"We should focus on what the Neverseen is planning for the dance, cause I'm quite certain they're not looking to party. And Sandor dealt with him, right? He won't bother you again."

"Right." Sophie plopped down on her bed and sighed. "But how else can I prepare? We have weapons, and assigned places in the building and more Black Swan members. I feel like it's not enough, but what else can we do?"

"Mr. Forkle said he has other defences in place that we don't know about, everything will be fine. We have training tomorrow if it makes you feel better:" He offered a small smile. That was new.

"Okay," Sophie nodded.

That night, she sat in bed not being able to convince her brain to sleep. The dance was not going to be the highlight of her life.

A/N
1097 words!
Hey guys! I'm feeling better, so here's another chapter. Hope you enjoyed!

😄♥️😈-kayTam87

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 49 30
What if someone close to Sophie died? What if she couldn't get over it and became violent? What if Sophie made a mistake that she couldn't undo? What...
80.1K 1K 27
Sophie Elizabeth Foster was lost. With no way to get home, no way to find her way back to The Lost Cities. No way to tell her cognate Fitz, and no on...
85.2K 702 52
What happens when someone who was supposed to be dead isn't? And when you fall in love with your boyfriend's best friend? And everything you knew and...
131K 2.5K 21
#13 in kotlc She only smiled up at him wading out deeper into the water. "I'm gonna go deeper than you," she teased. "In the water, or in our relatio...