Another World ¤¤ TMR~ Thomas

By batlover32

THE MAZE RUNNER "Girls are awesome." "Yes, yes they are Chuck." THE SCORCH TRIALS "What happened?" "You got... More

Maze ~~ cast ♤ playlist
prologue
1.1 Welcome Greenie
1.2 Bonfire
1.3 Banished
1.4 Closing doors
1.5 Maze
1.6 Last one ever
1.7 Girls are awesome
1.8 Way out?
1.9 Ghastly Grievers
1.10 Chuck?
Scorch ~~ cast + playlist
Prologue
2.2 Vents
2.3 The Escape
2.4 The Mall
2.5 Winston?
2.6 Thunder
2.7 Favourite Song
2.8 Hazy
2.9 Right Arm
2.10 Traitor
Death Cure~~ Cast_Playlist
Prolouge
3.1 Not Here
3.2 Shotgun
3.3 What the hell?
3.4 A way in
3.5 Anger Management
3.6 Teresa the Traitor
3.7 Inside Job
3.8 Window Jump
3.9 Last Stand
3.10 Safe Haven
Epilouge Chapters
part 1 - Proposal
part 2 - Marriage
part 3 - New Home

2.1 New Clothes

903 13 0
By batlover32

After entering the building, the group were taken to a room and shoved inside.

"What's going on out there?" Thomas asked before the door shut.

"Nothing we can't handle." The man said before locking them in the room.

"Hey! Hey! Let us out." Thomas said banging on the door as the light turned on.

Isadora looked away from Thomas, eyes lighting up when she saw a table full of food.

"Dibs on the rice." Fry said, and all the remaining gladers ran to the table.

Isadora grabbed some roast potatoes and munched on them. They tasted amazing. She then grabbed some chicken.

"This is way better than Frypan's slop." Winston joked as the gladers ate the food.

Teresa threw some rice at Isadora who chuckled at the girl. She took a sip of water before throwing some runner beans back at her.

They began a food fight, everyone chuckling. Isadora had food all in her hair as she tried to eat, while simultaneously trying to be a part of the food fight.

"My rice! Not my rice." Frypan chuckled.

After a while, everyone had calmed down, full and tired out. "I don't who these guys are, but they know how to cook." Frypan stated, leaning against a support beam.

Isadora sat next to Thomas, her head leaning on his shoulder. Newt sat on some sacks as Minho layed on a table, Teresa next to Newt.

"Who are they really though?" Teresa asked. "We don't know anything about them."

"Well, we know they're no friends of WCKD." Newt stated as Thomas rubbed Isadora's arm.

"That's good enough for me." Minho stated sitting up. "You guys think to much... we're free. Enjoy it."

A little while later, an older man– in his early 40s– opened the door naking the group sit up.

"You kids doing alright?" The man asked as they all walked to the door. "Sorry about all the fuss, we had ourselves a bit of a swarm."

"Who are you?" Isadora questioned as she stood slightly behind Thomas.

"I'm the reason your all still alive." The man replied. "It's my intention to keep it that way. Come with me, we'll get you kids squared away."

Isadora looked at Thomas and he nodded. They followed the man, Isadora limping as pain shot through her leg. Thomas saw this and held onto her.

"You can call me Mr Janson." The man said as he walked them through the compound, people working on repairs. "I run this place. For us it is a sanctuary, safe from the horrors of the outside world."

"You all should think of it as a wait station." Janson stated. "Kind of a... Home between home. Watch yourselves."

Isadora moved closer to Thomas as sparks fell down from above them. Thomas saw the look of Hope on Isadora's face, making him suppress a smile.

"Are you taking us home?" Isadora questioned, all she wanted was for all of them to be safe.

"A home of sorts." Janson stated as Isadora's face dropped. "Sadly there won't be much left of wherever you came from. But we do have a place fir you, a refuge outside the Scorch. Where WCKD will never find you again."

The group continued to walk, Isadora struggling slightly. She didn't trust this man, she just felt like he was hiding something. That he was up to no good.

"How does that sound?" He asked turning to look back at them.

"Why are you helping us?" Minho questioned sceptically.

"Let's just say the world out there is in a rather precarious situation." Janson explained. "We're all hanging on by a very thin thread. The fact that you kids can survive the flare virus, makes you the best chance of humanity's continued survival. Unfortunately, it also makes you a target. As no doubt by now you've noticed."

They arrived at a door and Janson stopped and turned to them. "Beyond this door lies the beginning," Janson said as he used a key card to open the door, "of your new lives."

The door raised upwards, Janson turned to them holding out a hand. "First of all." Janson stated. "Let's do something about that smell."

The group were led to the showers, Teresa and Isadora going to the left as the boys went to the right.

"Are you okay?" Thomas asked before she could head in.

"I'll be fine Thomas. Go, have a shower." She smiled kissing his cheek before heading in.

There were a few showers, all walk ins. Isadora put her new clothes on a stool. She stepped Inside and put the shower on. She began to strip, before letting the hot water run down her.

She felt the dirt, blood and grime wash off of her. She hissed when the warm water went over her deep wound. She flinched back with a sigh, she then went back under and enjoyed the warm shower.

After getting cleaned, the group were taken to a different room. They were getting tests done to check their health.

A doctor took some of Thomas's blood. Isadora smiled at him from where she sat. Her and Teresa had been told to sit on the medical bed.

Thomas nodded back, watching as she winced. They were cleaning her cut before they would sew it up.

"Sure you got enough of that?" Thomas asked sarcastically as he looked at the blood the nurse had taken from him.

"Evening, Dr Crawford." The nurse greeted.

"Evening." She said. She then walked over to the girls, shewing away the doctor fixing Isadora's leg. "You must be Teresa and Isadora."

Thomas watched as she shut the curtain for privacy, making Thomas curious as Minho was made to run on a treadmill.

"Thomas?" A man asked.

"Yeah?" Thomas said as he rubbed his arm.

"Please, come with me." The man stated.

Thomas followed the man, glancing back at Isadora. Their eyes met just as the other curtain was shut.

Thomas was taken to a small room. It was sort of like a police interrogation room.

Thomas sat on a metal chair, a table infront of him– another chair opposite him.

Thomas played with his fingers, noticing a camera on the ceiling. He then turned his head as the door opened, Janson came in the room.

"Thomas." Janson greeted. "Thank you for seeing me, sorry for the inconvenience, I was just hoping we could have a little chat in private, away from the others."

He then grabbed a chair, his clipboard in his hand. He placed it on the metal table as he sat on the chair.

"Well, I won't take up to much of your time." Janson explained. "I really only have one question. What do you remember about WCKD?"

Thomas stared at him and he spoke again. "Your not in trouble, we're just having a conversation. I'm trying to understand."

"Understand what?" Thomas questioned.

"Who's side are you on?" Janson questioned.

"I remember I used to work for WCKD." Thomas stated. "I remember they sent me into the maze. I remember watching my friends die infront of me." He said, thinking of Chuck. "I'm on their side."

"Interesting." Janson said, Thomas wasn't sure he trusted this man. "You say you used to work for WCKD, but they sent you into the maze. Why would they do something like that?"

"I don't know. Maybe you should ask them before you kill them all." Thomas stated, feeling nothing but hatred towards WCKD.

"I'll be sure to keep that in mind." Janson smirked as he leaned back in his chair before standing up. "Enjoy the rest of your stay."

"Wait, that's it?"

"Yeah, you've told me everything I need to know." Janson stated. "You and your friends have all been cleared to join the others. Soon you'll all be moving on to cleaner pastures."

"Wait," Thomas stopped him as he opened the door, "others?"

Thomas was then walked over to the cafeteria. He was suprised to see boys and girls filling up the cafeteria. Minho saw the boy and hopped up from his seat, going over to Thomas.

"Hey, Thomas." Minho stated.

"Hey, Minho, what's going on?" He asked as he followed Minho back to the table he was sitting at.

"We weren't the only maze." Minho stated. "Come on."

"There was these big loud, explosions." A boy explained as Minho sat next to a glader called Jack. "These guys come out of nowhere and started to shoot up the place."

"It was intense." Another boy added as Thomas sat in between Minho and Newt.

"They pulled us out the maze and brought us here." The first boy continued.

"What about the rest? The other people left behind in the maze?" Newt asked as Thomas looked around, not seeing Isadora with them. Strange. "What happened to them?"

"I don't know... I guess WCKD still has them." The boy replied.

"How long you guys been here?" Newt asked.

"Not long. Just a day or two." The boy replied, he then nodded behind them. "That kid over there. He's been here the longest. Almost a week."

"His maze was nothing but girls." The other boy stated.

"Really?" Minho asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Some guys just get all the luck." The boy stated, and Thomas knew if Isadora was there she would have rolled her eyes.

"Good evening gentlemen, and ladies." Janson greeted with a few guards with him. "You all know how this works. If you hear your name called, rise in an orderly fashion. Join my colleagues behind my where they'll escort you to the Eastern wing."

"Your new lives are about to begin." He finished making some people clap.
"Connor, Evelyn, Justin, Peter." Janson called out, Thomas glancing at Newt. The mysterious boy hid himself with his hoodie.

"Allison, Squiggy." Janson said and a few people chuckled. Each kid going over to Janson and the guards. "Alright, settle down. Franklin and Abigail." He then closed his folder as some people groaned. "Now, now don't be discouraged. If I could, I would take more of you. There's always tommorrow, your time will come. Go on, eat up."

People clapped as he leaved, many discouraged they couldn't leave. But, if they knew the truth they would have different mindsets.

"Where they going?" Minho asked the first boy.

"Far from here." He stated, turning around in his chair to face them. "Lucky bastards."

The other boy then turned back around to them. "Some kind of farm. A safe place. But they can only take a few people at a time." The boy explained.

Thomas looked up, and saw through the window– which showed a hallway– Teresa following a Dr Crawford. Then Isadora behind, a doctor walking behind her.

Thomas quickly stood up, fast walking to the window. "Isa! Hey, Isadora!" Thomas called out as he followed them, the gladers watching. Everyone watching.

"Dora!" He called out, and she saw a glimpse of him before they turned down another hall.

Thomas reached the end of the cafeteria and a guard put a hand on his chest, as he stood infront of the door.

"Hey, hey." The guard said.

"Where are they taking her? Where are they taking them?" Thomas asked.

"They just have to run a few more tests." The man replied. "Don't worry they'll be done with her soon."

"Is she okay?" Thomas asked, worry filling his heart as he imagined something wrong with her.

"She's fine." The man stated.

A/n which is your favourite maze runner film?

Have a gd day

1922 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 1.3K 17
When you come back, you will not be you. And I will not be me. (Completed, Editing) Book One - ??? The Maze Runner / Thomas ©BOYSROT, 2023
201 14 5
in which vienna is forced into a world of twists and turns, and never stops fighting. »⋅»--- ➴ ---«⋅« (the maze runner - the death cure) thomas x f...
322K 9.6K 21
[the maze runner] i've been lost. but as i find him again, it feels like such a relief. a fresh breath of air. peace, at last. [newt x male!oc]
The Girl By gabbs

Fanfiction

93.6K 1.6K 69
A Maze Runner Fanfiction When a girl shows up without any warning, how will the Glade handle it? Will they figure out her role? Or will her role be i...