Forbidden Darkness || crb

By bitchyvvitchy

In which a girl meets a boy while exploring Started: february 10, 2022 Finished: march 22, 2022 Highest Tags... More

introduction
one
two
three
four
five
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
epilogue

six

6.9K 128 31
By bitchyvvitchy

I heard Corey's laughter when I walked into the trap house.

When I close the door, they got quiet. "Colby?" I hear Jake ask.

"No, it's Jordan." I announce when I walk into the kitchen.

All of the roommates were hanging out in the kitchen, except for Colby.

They looked at me confused. "You know Colby's not here right?" Corey asked with a hint of laughter.

It was now my turn to look at them confused. But then it hit me.

"He must've lost track of time with Brennen. Is it cool if I hang out until he comes?" They nodded their heads as I smiled.

I go over to Corey and steal a Cheeto from his bag. He gave me a look and started shaking his head.

We all hung out in the kitchen and talked. All of the guys were hilarious.

I like how they have different styles of humor but they also bounce off of each other.

We started talking about the Halloween party that the boys are throwing.

There's supposed to be a shit ton of people coming. "Jordan, what are you dressing up as?" Aaron asked pulling me into the conversation.

"Little red ridding hood." It was the first thing I thought of. It was going to be a little sexier so I couldn't wait to wear it.

Sam said him and Kat were going to be Peter Pan and Tinkerbell so I couldn't wait to see that.

Corey and Devyn were going to be barbarians so they were going to look hotter than hell.

I have no idea what Colby was going to be, he hasn't told me yet.

Jake said he was going to be Dora so I don't know how much I believe that. I'll have to see that.

Aaron hasn't picked out his costume yet so he's going to go look soon.

I was excited to see everyone dressed up. Halloween was one of my favorite holiday's.

Evan and Wesley should be coming with me. Sadly, Serena has to work so she's not able to come.

She actually asked to work because on holidays like Halloween and New Years, she gets a shit ton of tips.

"How do you know you're not dreaming right now?" Jake asked randomly. We all turn to look at him questionably.

Corey does his laugh that echos through the house. "What made you ask that?" Sam asked him.

We all started laughing at him being random. "I just started thinking and it came to mind." He shrugged.

We all look at each other, not knowing what to say. "Just think, brother. What if something happened and we're in a coma." Jake spoke.

"And what if this is a coma dream?" Aaron shook his head while checking his phone.

"Okay, say if it was. Why would we be hanging out in the kitchen?" Sam asked getting into it.

Jake shrugged while looking at us. He then looked at me which made me worried.

"I don't know. But what if in my coma dream, Jordan was really Colby. But in girl form?" He asked.

Corey busted out laughing which made me start laughing. "I think I would know if I was Colby." I tell him.

"That's exactly what you'd say to trick me." Aaron had to walk away from the conversation.

"What did this come to, I thought we were talking about if we were dreaming?" Sam asked making sense of everything.

Jake slammed his hand on the table while pointing to him. "A coma dream is a dream, Sam." He defended himself.

I put my head on Corey's shoulder while belly laughing. My stomach was killing me from the laughing.

I had tears forming while we laughed. This is what I mean when I say they're hilarious.

I heard footsteps causing me to look over at it. I see a familiar brunette who had a curious look on his face.

As I looked at Colby, I can tell he was trying to figure out what was going on.

"What the fuck did I walk into?" He asked as we started to calm down. "Jake's a fucking idiot, that's what." Corey said wiping his eyes.

I had to take deep breaths to calm down. Colby walks over to me as I sit up a little bit.

"I'm sorry I was late, I got held up with Brennen at Tender Greens." He apologized.

I wasn't mad at all. I was actually enjoying this time with the boys. Even though we're talking about stupid shit, it was fun.

"It's fine. You were on a date with your boyfriend." I tease. He rolls his eyes towards me as I lightly laugh.

"Shut up. Wanna go upstairs?" I nodded my head causing me to hop off the counter.

I follow him up to his room so we could hang out. Originally, we were going to go out.

But I don't know if he wants to go out since he just got back. When we get to his room, I sit on his couch.

"How was lunch with Brennen?" I asked curious. "Really well. He just told me some video ideas." He smiled.

We caught each other up knowing we haven't seen each other in a couple days. As we talked, I could sense he was getting an idea.

"Does Serena work tonight?" He asked as I nodded. It was Saturday so she was.

"You wanna go to the bar? You don't have to if you don't want to." It didn't sound horrible.

I didn't have anything to do so I thought why not. "Yeah, should I change though?" I ask looking down at my outfit.

I had on black skinny jeans with a thrasher t-shirt. I don't know if it's bar material or not.

He looked at me up and down, a small smile creeping on his face.

"I think it looks good." I looked at his outfit. He had on his merch and a pair of skinny jeans.

We hung out in his room for a few hours, but when we wanted to go to the bar, he took his shirt off to change.

The way I was laying, I could see his chest. At least part of it. You can tell he worked out.

"Jordan, please stop staring at my abs, I know I'm sexy." I could feel my face start to heat up as he turned over to me.

I purse my lips while looking into his icy blue eyes. "Don't flatter yourself, Colby." I try to play it off.

He told me he needed help finding a shirt so I went to his closet. I started looking to find a shirt for him.

I found one that's white and it has a playing card on it. I told him to wear it so he did.

We grabbed everything we needed and went down the stairs. Jake was walking around downstairs.

"Where are you two going?" He asked suspiciously. It was nine thirty so it was pretty late.

"To the bars. Wanna come? Oh wait." Colby teased him knowing he can't come with us yet.

Jake flipped us off as we walked. I told Colby which bar she works at so he told the uber the address.

He takes us to the bar causing us to thank him. Since I know the bouncer, he lets us in without showing our id.

"You must come here often." I shrugged as we walked into the bar. She works at the Frolic Room on Hollywood Boulvard.

When we walk in, it was already super loud. I looked to see they had a band playing. There were a lot of people here.

As we walked to the bar, I felt a hand grab mine. I look down and up to see it was Colby.

"Can't have you getting lost." He admitted to me. He takes me to the bar so we could find Serena.

When we did, we go over to her. She was giving someone their drink as she turned to us.

She looked surprised that we were here. "I'm surprised to see you here!" She yelled over the music.

"It was kinda last minute." I shrug to her. Even though we made it to the bar, Colby was still holding onto my hand.

She asked what we wanted so Colby asked if she could remember how to make the drink he made at the last party.

She smiled and nodded. "Two of those coming right up." She smiled as she went to get the alcohol.

We sat on the stools as we started talking. I honestly love bars. And it's hard getting Wes and Evan to come out.

So it's nice to get to come with Colby and spend time with him. A few minutes later she handed them to us as Colby handed her a twenty.

"It's on the house." Serena denied the money. Colby shook his head while sticking it out further.

"Keep the change." She took a breath while grabbing the bill. She stuck it down her bra as she looked at him.

"Bless your soul." She smiled while walking off. Colby looked over at me as we started drinking our liquor.

And was it good. "Do you wanna dance with me?" He asked in my ear. I smiled as I look at him.

We walked to the front and just started dancing with our drinks in our hands.

Tonight was going to be good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 4.8K 38
In which a girl meets a guy accidentally at a party Started: august 11, 2021 Finished: november 26, 2021 [real life + social media]
9.7K 280 20
*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ โ™กยธ.โ€ข* In which a girls crush dates her ex best friend
77.7K 1.2K 78
Taylor Watson, a girl from Texas with a partying past, stumbles across the wrong kind of person at a random Youtuber's birthday party. Little did sh...
13.6K 565 21
โ˜…ๅฝก[แดกสœส'แด… สแดแดœ แดแด€แด‹แด‡ แด›สœษชษดษข๊œฑ ๊œฑแด แด„แดแดแด˜สŸษชแด„แด€แด›แด‡แด…]ๅฝกโ˜… In which a girl falls for a boy that might not be over his ex Scenery sequel