Just Another Memorable Day In...

By Elac_H

This fanfic contain their happy moments and peace days❤️❤️. Maybe there will be a little bit of angst but ove... More

...Do You Want to Learn It?
Family Recording
Family Recording Part 2
Family Recording Part 3
Wish to Drink With You (2)
Wish to Drink With You (3)
Wish to Drink With You (4)
Children's Nightmares (1)
Children's Nightmares (2)
Family Outing!
The Three Musketeers (1)
The Three Musketeers (2)

Wish to Drink with You

1.8K 99 8
By Elac_H

"For Taylor Stan, who I adore and care the most for, I'm wishing the happiest birthday possible today!"

Cage came running towards Taylor and hugged him from behind.

It was Marquis Stan's birthday. There's a ball held at the Marquis large mansion to celebrate the new Marquis Stan's birthday.

"Ah! Cage! Hahahaha! What if I fall because of you? Hahaha!"

Taylor supported his best friend who was already on his back. They are currently outside the mansion and running away from the ball.

What will happen to the ball if the birthday boy is not there? It's not like they both care about that. Well, Taylor was a bit worried about that, but he didn't care about anyone who just come at him when he has become successful. He will only care about someone who always there for him even when he has nothing.

"Hehe! Your new legs look strong and I just want to test it out! Haha!"

And that person was right here beside him. Always there for him.

"Hahahahaha!"

From the moment they received the mysterious letter that told them about the ancient power owned by the crown prince, their days are filled with good things and fortunate luck. There's also troublesome things like the White Star and Sealed God happened but they all ended with good ending.

Taylor got his legs back.

Cage achieved her dream to get excommunicated from the church.

Taylor became the Marquis of his household.

They both have a good connection with Cale Henituse and Future King Alberu Crossman.

Taylor and Cage looked at each other and smiled. Haa....how peaceful their life is right now.

Tup.
Tup.

It's the sound of footsteps coming towards them.

"So this is where you guys are."

"Ah, Young Master Cale..."

Cale was walking toward them with Alberu, Choi Han and Rosalyn. Cage came down from Taylor's back.

"Good evening, Your Highness, the Sun of Roan Kingdom."

Cage and Taylor bowed respectfully at the Future King.

"Marquis Stan, I hope this year will be a good year for you."

"Yes, Your Highness. I pray for that too."

"Happy birthday to you, Sir Taylor."

"Thank you so much, Miss Rosalyn.'

The atmosphere were calm until the invisible Raon showed himself and started to speak up.

"Human! Today is the Kind Taylor birthday right? I read from a book that people will receive presents on their birthday!"

"Gasp!"
Taylor was shocked by Raon's sudden voice. He already knew about the existence of this little dragon that always by Cale's side. But it still make his heart beat fast everytime he heard or saw the black dragon.

Huuu...

"Good evening, Raon-nim."
Taylor smiled warmly at Raon.

"Good evening, Kind Taylor! And Happy Birthday to you!"
Raon's bright voice brighten up the atmosphere.

"Well, it's true that people always received present on their birthday."
Cale patted Raon's round head.

Raon's clear blue eyes become bigger as he looked at Cale's reddish-brown eyes. He seems like he was expecting Cale to do something about it.

Cale tilted his head. The red-head knew what the little dragon was thinking. He ruffled his soft red hair and turned his head to look at Taylor.

"Sir Taylor, for your birthday, what do you wish for?"
Cale said calmly as his rare gentle smile formed on his face.

"Ah..."
Taylor's eyes shook a little.

Cale Henituse. He is like a symbol of luck for Taylor. He has become his benefactor and has helped him many times. This Hero, Cale Henituse, is too kind for his own good.

"Hahahaha..." A quiet laugh escaped from Taylor's mouth.

"Taylor?" Cage looked at his best friend oddly.

"I don't need anything from you, Young Master Cale. I have already received too much from you before."
Taylor said with a sincere smile.

That's the truth.

'I have gain too much benefits when Young Master Cale has helped us before. How can I not be ashamed to ask for something more from him?'

They all become silenced for a moment. They cannot deny that fact. Cale had been saving all of them from despair, what's more are there to ask him for?

"Really? But this and that are different." Cale touched his chin with his slender hand.

"Hmm?"

"Human, what do you mean by that?"

Everyone looked at Cale weirdly.

"Sir Taylor, if you are talking about the moment I help you to enter the noble meeting, that's not count as present. You see, birthday present is something that you want that will make you happy, it's not something that you desperately need to live. That moment when I help you is something that I wanted to do."

'Since I have took away your last hope, I just help to create a new hope for you.'
Cale didn't said the last part out loud.

Taylor's last hope that Cale was thinking about is the ancient power The Vitality of the Heart.

Cale closed his eyes and nodded in agreement at his own words. Silenced filled the area again.

"What––Mmm!"
Cale flinched.
He opened his eyes just to see every each of them stared at him with sparkling eyes. Their gazes were full of admiration. Only Alberu looked at him with a tired smile on his face.

'Haa...yes...Cale is always like this. No matter what he said or did, it will only bound to create more misunderstanding. I'm sorry dongsaeng, but there's nothing I can do to take away your Hero's title from you as you wanted.'
Alberu's eyes full of sympathy as he looked at Cale, who started frown.

".....what..?"
Cale asked with annoyed tone.

"Cale-nim...you really.."

"Sigh..."

"H-human! I–This great and mighty Raon Miru will always be there for you! I also help you all this time because I wanted to! Y-you don't need to give me any allowance anymore. I will help you for free!"

Raon's round face was in front of Cale's pale face. Their faces were so close with each other that Cale needs to push Raon's head away from his face.

"What in the world are you talking about? And Raon, your head is too round, move aside for a bit. I can't see Sir Taylor."
Cale's brow furrowed as he heard nonsense that Raon has spouted just now.

Cale's reddish-brown eyes turned to look at Taylor. He started to smirked.

"So what do you want?"
Cale's respectful tone has become rude, but no one cared about it.

"Ahahahaha."
Taylor awkwardly laughed.

"There must be something that you want. Don't worry. I have lots of money."
Cale flexed about his tons and tons of money that he even barely used.

"That... Young Master Cale...umm..what if we have a drink tonight? All of us adults. I have always wanted to drink all night long with you, Young Master Cale."

Taylor smiled at Cale. It was a hopeful smile. He really wanted to drink together again with Cale.

"Ah..." Cale was surprised but he didn't show it. It's not something hard to do. Cale has high alcohol tolerance and he also has the Vitality of the Heart. It seems impossible for him to be drunk.

But...Raon. He can't let this little dragon watched the adults drink till they wasted.

"Hmm..... I'm fine with that. Your Highness, how about we drink at your place?"
Cale showed a bright smile at Alberu.

Alberu shuddered by Cale's fake bright smile.
He gave a questioning gaze toward his dongsaeng.

'What are you talking about? Are you serious?'

The crown prince's place?
Does he mean the meeting room?
Or my bedroom?
Drink there and make a mess?
Crazy bastard.

That's what his gaze seems to be saying.

Cale smiled bitterly as he gave a little glance at the oblivious Raon.

'Ah, so that's why.' Alberu noticed Cale's concern.

The little dragon seems confused, he knew how adult drinking looked like since he already saw Cale and Bud, the Mercenary King drank alcohol before. But the both of them have high alcohol tolerance and never drunk before. They both were completely sober.

Generally, when adults drunk, some of them will become weird, crazy and totally out of their usual character. Cale will never let his little dragon saw something disgraceful like that.

"Raon."

"Yes, human?"
Raon tilted his round head as his big eyes gazed at Cale's indifferent eyes.

"Please connect me to Eruhaben-nim now."

"Right here?"

They were currently at the wide flower garden outside the Marquis mansion.

"Yes."

There's no one other than them here. So, it's fine.

"Okay!"

The little dragon connected the ancient dragon while his human was petting his round head.

– Cale? Why are you calling me?

"Eruhaben-nim."

Smile.

Cale was smiling like the crown prince right now.

"Now, it's 8:35 p.m. You see, I want to play and drink all night long tonight with the future king and other adults."

– Hmm? So what's that got to do with me–.

Eruhaben stopped speaking as he finally realised the reason why Cale was calling him.

The gold dragon looked at the little dragon.

– Sigh...
He sighed lightly before opened his mouth to speak.

– Little kid, come to Super Rock Villa now. The kittens are waiting for you.

Eruhaben were asking for Raon to come back home but it sounded more like an order.

"R-really? But the human need me!!"
Raon exclaimed.

Cale started to frown.
'Do I..?'

Cale turned his head at Eruhaben in the communication device. Eruhaben's brow rose slightly.

'It's because of you, unlucky bastard. You always cause trouble and get hurt anywhere you go that even this little kid is worrying so much about you.'

Cale escaped from Eruhaben's gaze and changed to Raon's.

"There's no need to worry about me. It's not like I'm the kid here."

Cale moved his head and pointed it toward the communication device to persuade Raon to go home.

"Go home, please."
Cale said his last word sternly.

He was kinda sorry for Raon but protecting the child's innocence is the most important. Since the war with the White Star, Raon never wanted to leave Cale's side.

The little dragon didn't saw Cale stabbing himself back then. But he knew Cale DID stabbed his heart since he already saw the hideous scar on Cale's left chest.

Fear.

The little dragon fears the feeling of the possibility for his human to leave him forever.

If Cale was gone...then the night sky will not be as beautiful as when he was by his human's side. The night sky will looks dark and empty. The little dragon also will never move and will only stay by Cale's grave till his last breath.

Raon's eyes shook as his scary imagination took control over his emotion.

"B-but! H-human! Y-you are my home!!! Please let me stay here with you!!"
Raon grabbed the hem of Cale's cloth. Never want to let it go.
The little dragon then hugged his beloved human tightly.

"H-hey?? R-raon??"
Cale held the black dragon that was hugging him.

'Ah, my cloth become wet.'

Raon buried his face inside Cale's cloth. Is it the dragon's tears?

Cale's heart sank. He became silenced as he held up his little dragon. The little dragon still didn't show his face that's probably full with tears, at Cale.

Cale's trembling eyes moved to look at the speechless Eruhaben. Others also fell into deep silence, didn't know what to do in this situation.

It was a touching scene. But the little dragon was crying now.

".....Young Master Cale, maybe we can just do it another time.."
Taylor smiled gently at Cale.

"Ah..."

Raon flinched.
"N-no!! Don't!! Birthday present feel the best when we received it during our birthday!!! I want the kind Taylor to feel the happiest on his birthday!"

Awwww.
How cute.

"Tsk, unlucky bastard."
Eruhaben shook his head but a sly smile was formed on his beautiful face.

Cale finally got a good look of Raon's crying face. It looked cute but it's hurt to see a child crying of sadness like this.

"Sighh.."
The red-head held up the dragon a little away from his body so that he can make eye contact with the little dragon.

"Raon, your face is a mess."

Raon flinched as he tried to hold back his tears from falling.

"It's cute. But I don't really like to see you like this."

"I-I'm not cute! I am cool, great and mighty!"

That's what Raon said, but his flapping wings seem to say otherwise.

Cale chuckled.
"What scared you? What kind of thoughts that crossed your mind just now that cause you to cry like this?"

Cale didn't really like to comfort a little child crying. But he felt like he need to make one thing clear to Raon.

"I will not die."

Raon's eyes stopped shaking.
His eyes froze as he looked at Cale's face that full of confidence.

"Of course, since I'm just a mere human. I will die one day."

Eruhaben tapped his forehead and sighed but no one heard it.
'Cale, you don't have to say that part out loud.'

Raon just stared at his human's face but his heart was running wildly. But then it soon calmed down after he heard what Cale has said next.

"But not yet."

Cale smiled.
It was a reassuring smile.

"I will live a really, really long life with everybody else. I need to take care of the children, and our garden too. So don't worry too much."

Raon's eyes sparkling but his mouth was still trembling.

Cale frowned when he saw that.
'This is bad.'

- Omg Cale, you make the little child cry again. How many times has this little dragon cry because of you? You are a bad adult.

Super Rock mumbled.

"Sigh....10 p.m."

"...yes, human..?"

"Only until 10 p.m, then you need to go home and sleep. Okay?"

At the very least, the adults here shouldn't be that drunk and going crazy right?

"Y-YESS!! YOU ARE THE BEST HUMANN!!"
Raon hugged his human even tighter before let him go and started to circling around him excitedly.

Cale shook his head and looked around him. He first stared at Eruhaben who was smiling slyly and  already waving his hand showing that he will hang up. As the communication device become dark, Cale flinched when he saw everyone else.

"......what now..?"
Cale asked as the others still looked at him in awe.

"Young Master Cale and Raon-nim is so cute."
Rosalyn smiled softly as she blurted out her thought.

Choi Han smiled innocently and nodded his head in agreement on what Rosalyn had said.

Cale frowned and clicked his tounge. He turned his head to look at Marquis Taylor.

It's been a long time since he last drinking. This might be fun?

A playful smile was formed on Cale's face.

"So, Marquis Stan, what was your wish again?"

Taylor gave a beaming smile and replied to Cale with an obvious happy voice.

"I wish to drink with you."
"With all of you, till I wasted."

Taylor's eyes meet Cage and they both smiled. Cage looked extremely excited about this.

"Hahahaha!"
Cale laughed out loud. He was thinking about how he now doesn't need to drink to calm himself down like before. He will be drinking because he wants to have fun with his friends.

"I guess I need to ask Hans for the strongest Henituse wine for us tonight."

Cale smiled dazzlingly.
Everyone couldn't help but also smiled when they saw that infectious smile of Cale.

"Hahaha.."
Alberu shook his head. He realised that this kind of thing actually was making Cale very happy.

"Guess I need to ask the servant to prepare the best room for us to drink together."

Alberu brushed his hair. He felt satisfied with this kind of development.

"Then, I guess you guys might want to try the best wine from the Breck Kingdom."

Rosalyn gave her sweet smile and chuckled when she saw Cage's eyes sparkled at the mentioning of  another kingdom's wine.

Choi Han looked at each of them. He was kinda out of place since he had never have a drink before. But he felt happy when he saw everyone happy.

"Then, I will be guarding–"
Cale tapped Choi Han's wide shoulder.

"Guarding what?"
Cale sent his indifferent eyes straight to Choi Han's black eyes.

"You will also have fun with us. There will be none of us need to keep our guard up tonight."
Tonight need to be a fun night.

"I can keep guarding while you guys drinking since I know human will never let me drink."

Cale frowned when he heard that young voice.

'Seriously? What are there to guard us from? Isn't White Star already dead?'

- It's because you always cause trouble anywhere you go, Cale.

The Glutton answered Cale's thought but the red-head just brushed it aside.

"There will be cookies and delicious apple juice. So you are forbidden to guard anything tonight and just eat and have fun okay?"

"Really?! The crown prince's apple juice is really the best! Okay, human!"

Raon flapped his wings happily

Cale and the others chuckled when they saw the little dragon's cute reaction.

'Haaa... I want to be wasted tonight.'
Cale let out a happy sigh and they all agreed to meet at the special room at the Crown Prince's palace later.

🌹--------------------------------------------------🌹

Hello guyss❤️❤️ you know what, i did say in author's note that I will be on hiatus for about 3 months. But even I can't stop myself from writing new chapter for you guys. I really need to study now😂😂😂 HAHAHA. I already miss you guys.

Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed this new chapter. Of course there will be continuation for this story. Love you guyss. Can't wait for tomorrow side story.😭❤️❤️❤️❤️ And Cale in the latest chapter of manhwa is really handsome and adorable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 16.9K 34
[FANFICTION] Synopsis: What if the original characters from 'The Birth of a Hero' meet the current characters from 'Trash of the Count's Family?' Di...
16.7K 1K 21
Note: This story is BL (Boy's Love), if you don't like it please don't read it. Thank you! ('。• ᵕ •。') ♡ A fanfiction for the Lout of the Count's Fam...
3.2K 166 30
Disclaimer: 백작가의 망나니가 되었다 - 유려한 | Lout of Count's Family | Trash of the Count's Family does not belong to me but Yulyeohan. This is fanfiction. ...
9.3K 437 9
(Dis-continues,Might rewrite it on A03 with same name) It's a Og Cale fanfic about his life at 18 years old until he turned 40 years old & made the d...