My Neighbor is a Bad Boy [ON...

Por GM2010Dyz

Having the sexiest man alive being your neighbor isn't as all as its cracked up to be. Being cocky, rude , st... Más

CH 1: THE WORST ENCOUNTER
CH: 3 IT BURNS
CH: 4 RUMORS AND OTHER BAD THINGS
CH : 5 TOE NAILS
CH: 6 Healing Bruises
CH: 7 MY FIRST LOVE

CH: 2 I FOUND YOU

221 7 1
Por GM2010Dyz

CHAPTER 2: I FOUND YOU

VOTE AND COMMENT PLLLZ IT'S APPRECIATED THANK YOU

Megan POV

No.. No no no no no no.....

Why why why why why..

This is like the worse thing in the history of the universe.

I look the teacher dead in the eye and ask, " Who?"

I was praying in my head that he would start laughing and give me my actual partner. I would laugh along too and just forgive him for making such a crucial mistake but to my dismay he didn't say a word.

My mind felt like mush and I just put my head against the desk in annoyance. Why of all people did he have to be in my class and not to mention my partner.

The rest of the class was a blur and I didn't even bother focusing on the lesson only his name kept on swirling in my head.

OH this is just peachy now I'm thinking about this asshole.

My mind tried to think of a way to reason with the teacher and have me work with someone else, but I knew there was no way out of it. Apparently your suppose to work with one and not to mention no one would want to work with me.

Now I wanted Jade to be in this class, she's like my safe haven, the person I could go to when I'm in a rut. But now I'm on my own and the worst part is . I have to find him.

Nothing was said after that but somehow I can feel stares behind me. I try to lift my face from my book but by then everyone was casually listening to the lesson and not giving me as much as a look or an expression.

I need to make sure no one finds out especially Jade, and worse Blake himself.

**********************************************

First floor..... not there

Second floor.......Not There

Third floor..... hmmmmmm ya he's still NOT THERE!!

I went to my history class in shame, my head was hunched and I followed my feet to an empty seat. It started to fill up and I noticed Jade talking to one of her "friends" . She spots me and pulls up a seat next to me.

" Hey how were your first classes?" Barely looking at her I just mutter an okay. If I told her she would either squeal like a maniac or worse she'll try to find him and confront him.

" Are you sure you seem.... off plus your face isn't buried in another book. Did something happen you know you can tell me anything."

She's right I could tell her right now that my life as a junior is ruined. That I'm working on a project with the horrible Satan apprentice that is Blake Huntingsworth, I could also tell her that I'm terrified and can't even find him. But I don't I just keep my head beneath my arms and try to escape my sorrow.

For the rest of the period she kept whispering and pestering me in any way she could. When she finally gave up she went back to writing notes. I started working as well I didn't want the teacher to make a huge scene and embarrass me especially that it's the first day anyway. It was strangely quiet and I try to focus on anything but that English project, My mind thought of other things.

When will lunch be? Will some of Jade's friends sit with us.... Oh god she knows I'm not comfortable with talking to those fakes.

One thing that Jade doesn't know is that her supposedly friends are fakes. They always compliment her and being her she always says thank you, next thing you know they sweet talk her into taking them places and I'm the one left behind, but she doesn't notice . Jade may be sweet but she is sort of gullible and can be easily manipulated, I just don't' want her to get hurt.

I turn to my left and notice her talking to that girl from before... Angie I think is her name, she has honey blonde hair and the one thing I know is that she is the leader of the fakes. I remember during freshman year they both had one thing in common... Blake Huntingsworth.

It's always been like this , people like her always had the upper hand meanwhile they call me weird for not liking him. God I hope jade isn't as dumb as this one.

" Yeah his eyes are just so..... beautiful he can have me any day." Angie gushes and turns pink. I snort and immediately regret it.

" Ummmm excuse you what about you then huh? Did you ever hang out with Blake?" Her eyes showed a challenge and a fire that wanted to burn my skin. I rub my arm , apparently I felt it sting. My stomach drops and I feel uneasy. I don't like being challenged not only is it awkward but when this girl is giving you a look that says drop dead and your friend doesn't seem to notice it feels so painful that I can't even look.

What do I do..... How can I stand up for myself?

"Yeah actually.. we have a project to do for English." My voice was strained, I did not want to say that, much less to this bitch.

Her eyes looked like they wanted to bulge right out of her sockets. Apparently.that's not what she expected to hear. Jade is finally paying attention and her jaw is open slightly, her eyes looking at me like I won a Nobel Prize.

This is bad... really bad..

"Your hanging out with Blake!!!!!"

Her voice fills the room and one thing led to another. People started approaching me and asking me questions.

"What is he like?"

"How does he smell?"

" Is he really smart?"

"What's his favorite hobby?"

"What's his favorite color?"

I just wanted it to end, Jade tried to pry them off and give me room but they never stopped and all I notice is Angie's glare piercing me like a knife.

It felt horrible, my entire face was red. Never has this happened to me. No one has taken an interest in me but then when you mention the two magic words and suddenly there your best friends.

Finally lunch was around the corner. I still needed to find him but didn't even bother, hopefully he'll be there and the teacher will tell him. I find Jade at a nearby table.in the middle of the café , She waved at me and I plopped at the table and was greeted by foreign faces. One girl had the same blonde hair as Angie but had an oval shaped face, she kept looking down at her phone. A quirky boy was on her right and tried not to stare directly at any of the girls, his glasses were perched on his nose and his hands shook as I eyed his way.

Jade starts to eat like nothing had to be said, or I didn't need to know these people. Was she embarrassed that I couldn't really talk to people?

I tap her shoulder and scoot extra close so they couldn't snoop on our conversation, " Umm Jade aren't you going to introduce me?" I whisper in her ear. She looks at the two people in front of us then at me. She gives me a confused look and my face is blank.

She doesn't know them?

With the awkward silence back on I just eat my boring sandwich and read my book, only grunts were made or a cough but no one talked which was fine by me. The cafeteria was full of crazy talk and laughter. Some people just stayed quiet by a nearby lunch table. The populars were all gathered at the far middle table, almost close to ours. I feel eyes stare at me but just move the feeling to the back of my mind. I just need to get through this day and go home I don't' want to stress about anything.

Jade and I talked about how are days went, she never mentioned Blake once which was sweet of her. When lunch was over I just left and went off to the library, I checked my schedule and noticed I had a free period so I didn't want to pass up this opportunity to finally go to the one place that calms me down.

" I told you I'd find you"

My heart nearly went in my throat when that voice hit my ears. It sounded so happy but angry at the same time and it gave me chills. I turn and see Blake leaning against the wall, his hands in his pockets, he was wearing dark jeans and a white shirt that clung to his body. His eyes stared right through me and I felt my legs get wobbly.

Am I seriously going to be intimidated by this pile of garbage?

I stand tall, my posture was a bit hunched but I managed to look him in the eye,well slightly. My fists are behind my back and no one was around us it was just him. He was a few feet away yet he just stands there amused like he's got me right where he wants me.

Do I run or scream in a frenzy? My legs can't function at the moment and I don't know what caused me to but I end up walking backwards toward the library. It's so close just a few feet away but looking at the situation I might be seconds of death because he stops leaning and looks at me like I'm the gazelle,.

" I'll give you a five second start." He chuckles and a smirk is on his lips.

Oh he thinks he can scare me?

In return I smile back and begins to turn, my legs are in full control and I begin to run, my blood is flowing through me and my heart is beating wildly. I rush in side and lint and dust hit my nose. I look for a place to hide and approach an isle with science fiction. My breathing is hard to control and I try to contain it. This is absolutely pathetic, I didn't think he would hold a grudge against a few taunting words with him being him I was expecting a rude comment about my features or something. But this was unexpected.

My heart wouldn't calm down which made me all the more nervous. He was hunting me down and based on what I know the tiger won't give up until he eats me up and spits out my bones.

breath just breath....

I hear footsteps and I immediately start to tip toe out of the aisle, I finally make it towards the history section, which is next to the restrooms.

Yes! Yes! I'll be free"

My heart wanted to do a happy dance, if he's smart he won't check in there there are cameras outside the toiletries for a reason.

" going somewhere?" I feel hands pick me off the floor and all I see is the aqua carpet.

Shit Shit Shit..... Oh god please help me!!!!

I furiously pound on his back. I don't care I just want to live dammit!!!

"Aaaaw you poor insect." He mocks me with a chuckle.

"How about I cage you. This your timeout."

I'm shoved into a dark space and I hear something click.

No.....

"Now you better think twice you little twig." I can hear the satisfaction in his voice and the fading of steps.

Tears want to swap out of my eyes, but I don't let them. I pound on the door and call out for help.

It feels like forever and I can't shout, my throat is parched and my voice is sprained. No one answered and I just say in the corner. It felt like the dark space was swallowing me whole.

A rattling sound interrupts my frustration and I pang of hope strikes me. " Hello?!"
I don't hear a response only light hits my face and a figure stands in front of me.

The boy in the glasses?

The guy from lunch is looking at the floor. He adjusts his glasses with shaky hands and steps to the side. My anger subsides and I mutter a quick thank you . I'm late for my next class but at this point all I can do is control my breathing.

" MMy name iis Danny" His voice is shaky, somehow I feel at ease with his presence.

" Megan" I start to walk when I feel a hand graze my shoulder.

" You could've gotten out of there you know."

What is he talking about ? I got locked in there for Christs sake!!

" This is the storage room it locks from the inside."

My face is blank and I stare into his light green eyes. You mean....

what!!!!!!

**************************************************************

How was this chapter. I can't believe that Megan was trapped in that storage room. Let me know what you guys think comments and votes are appreciated.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

23.4K 739 31
(Warning! Cringey story I wrote when I was like 14!) He admitted to liking her, she did the same. Then they should be together right? Well that would...
2K 181 23
People can be such judgmental morons sometimes. I mean, really. Just because I have straight dark hair, puffy cheeks, brown eyes and huge glasses, d...
332K 9.4K 26
For Cassidy Richards, nothing's been going right. Her parents died in a plane crash her freshman year. Though she gained a boyfriend, he left her not...
17.9K 533 10
A new town and a hot new neighbor what could go wrong or will it be so right? Warning: For ages 18+. Explicit language.