๐Œ๐€๐…๐ˆ๐€ ๐’๐“๐„๐๐๐‘๐Ž๐“๐‡...

By enhacracy

โ๐‡๐ž๐ฒ ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ญ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ!โž โ๐’๐š๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง. ๐‘๏ฟฝ... More

00: ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—™๐—”๐—–๐—˜
Dramatis Personae
Important News!
01: Last day at school
02: Shocking News
03: A New Start
04: Detention
05: Meeting The Parks
06: The Wedding
07: Pyrexia
08: The Aunt
09: Fly the coop
10: My Fate
11: Ruthless
12: Numb
13: Sรกlvame
14: Inquiรจte
15: Miedo
16: Rรฉluctance
17: Malevolรจnt
18: Suspicion
19: Cuidado
20: Dudgeon
21: The Caller
22: Blue Funk
23: Shenanigans
24: Seu guardiรฃo
25: Callous
26: Shackled
28: Hollers
29: Repudiation
30: Apols
31: Collector's item
32: A Zombie
33: Gunshots
34: The Bloody Party
35: Inculpate
36: The Recording
37: Happier
38: Snub
39: Basement
40: Fear
41: Trouble
42: Dinner-Drama
43: Tocsin
44: Rude
45: Stalker
46: Quietude
47: Provoked
48: Fret
49: Mirth
50: Sneak out
51: Jungwon
52: Void
53: Strangeness
54: Surprise
55: Wrath
Catalogue

27: Enigma

5.6K 224 158
By enhacracy

(Chapter - 27)

(Author's POV)

"I'M TIRED OF LIVING LIKE THIS! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! LEAVE MY SISTER ALONE OR I WILL KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!" Jungwon yelled as he smashed his phone against the wall, destroying it beyond repair.

"What is going on?" Y/N inquired of all of us who were still startled by his unexpected outburst, as he never did. Everyone's gaze was still fixated on his bedroom door, where the scream had come from.

"Nothing Y/N, go back to your room, we will check on him." Jay told her, and the latter nodded and sauntered back to her room, not able to deny his command.

*********************************

"What happened? Why did you scream out?" Heeseung asked Jungwon, who was still taking heavy breaths due to the shouting.

"H-Hyung, he-he will harm her! Please help me!" Jungwon broke down crying, and Heeseung wasted no time in scurrying towards his little brother to console him.

"I am here. You are all safe... Calm down..." Heeseung said soothing words to him while rhythmically patting his back like he used to do when he was a little boy.

"What happened, Jungwon?" Sunghoon asked him.

"Why were you shouting about Y/N?" Sunoo, too, inquired.

"Yaah! Let him take a breath!" Jake reprimanded the pair, eliciting a giggle from the frail boy.

"Ayyeee~ You laughed!" Niki teased his brother, who gave him a deadly glance while still embracing Heeseung.

"You look like a little boy sending fake glares. It's making you look cuter, Jungwon!" Jay, too, joined the fun.

"It's not the time for jokes. Answer our questions, Jungwon." Heeseung stated firmly.

"Someone is blackmailing me that he will kidnap Y/N if I do not keep my distance from her, and also told me that if I tell anyone of you, she will be kidnapped at the immediate moment." Jungwon stated.

"How-" Jungwon interrupted Sunghoon.

"I, too, did not believe it and was about to tell you everything, but I saw a sniper in front of our house pointing at Y/N's room while she was sleeping, so I opted to go on his terms for that moment since I was terrified." Jungwon went on to clarify.

"You made the right decision, Jungwon, I am proud of you." Heeseung stated with a smile.

"But hyung, the threats are-"

"We are all together in this now, don't worry." Heeseung interrupted him, and Jungwon just nodded in response.

"You maknaes just have to be with Y/N all the time during school. The rest of us will always keep an eye on her."  Jake remarked, which prompted everyone to agree with his approach.

(Y/N's POV)

**Knock** **Knock** **Knock**

"Please come in!" Y/N spoke up from her room.

"Your friend Sera has come to meet you, Miss." A worker informed me.

"Please let her in." She replied.

"Uhh! This gal is about to fry my head! God, please help me!" Y/N screamed in her head.

"Hello, Y/N. How are you doing?" Sera walked in and effortlessly laid down on my bed as if it were her own.

"Are you here to meet me or my bed?" I asked her with sarcasm.

"Actually, I wanted to meet you both." She winked.

"What brings you here?" I inquired, lightly teasing her.

"WHAT? What exactly do you mean by 'why?' Can't I meet my friend?" She exaggerated.

"Stop it, you overdramatic a$$." I chuckled.

That is when Niki oppa stormed into my room, causing both of us to flinch.

"Don't you have manners?" Sera inquired. She was at ease around him, owing to her previous visits to my home.

"Why do I need to tell you if I have that or not?" He clapped back.

"Stop it!" I yelled, interrupting them.

"How can you make this witch your friend, Y/N? I never taught you to befriend witches. God knows if she does some black magic around..." He muttered.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I am not a witch?!" She yelled.

"But Sera, he just mentioned it now. What do you mean by 'many times'?" I asked, being a curious cat.

"Y/N, this is a secret. I will tell you afterwards, or this witch will kill me for telling the truth." Niki oppa spoke to me in hushed tones.

I giggled at the comment.

"What's so funny, huh? Won't you share it with your friend?" She asked me.

"It's nothing Sera." I smiled, trying hard not to wheeze out laughing.

"You know what Y/N, she wrote a love letter to J-" Sera covered his mouth as soon as he was about to spill the tea.

"Niki oppa, please tell me!" I pleaded to him.

"It's nothing Y/N. It's just that she-" He smirked and didn't complete the sentence, making me feel like I had just watched a movie trailer.

"She refuses to discuss it with others because she considers it humiliating." Niki explained, and I simply nodded in agreement. I understand that we all have secrets, and it doesn't bother me if someone has one.

"Be careful with your tone from now on, Sera bear, or I will reveal your secret to Y/N." Niki grinned, and Sera was silently simmering in rage, a sardonic smile on her face.

"You just wait and watch Niki! I will surely get back to you!" Sera shouted at Niki, who was casually strolling out of my room.

"Blah Blah Blah..." Niki replied back, ignoring her words.

*********************************

(Author's POV)

The plan was still being discussed among the brothers. Niki, too, left the room at that point, merely to keep an eye on the girl who was laughing with her friend.

"We can't let Y/N know this or she would be terrified!" Jake explained the others.

That is when someone barged into the room.

"Why would I be scared?" The boys flinched due to the fact that she was about to know about the thing which they didn't want to share anytime soon for the sake of her happiness.

"Uh-" Sunoo laughed nervously.

"We were just having a normal conversation Y/N. Did your friend go back home?" Sunghoon inquired, causing Y/N to nod her head in response.

"You go and complete your work, Y/N." Jake told her.

"I don't have any work right now! Why do you all keep sending me back to my room? Do you all hate me back again, oppas?" Y/N inquired, her eyes welling up. She was prone to becoming overly sensitive at times.

"GO BACK TO YOUR ROOM RIGHT NOW, PARK Y/N!" For the first time, Jake, her favourite brother, shouted at her.

Her heart shattered at that very instant. She anticipated him to be the last one to chastise, but she was mistaken.

"I knew you all hated me. The truth finally came out. Who could possibly love me? I never earned a family's affection." Y/N muttered as she passed by them on her way to her room, wiping her tears harshly.

"AAHHH! What the hell did I do just right now!" Jake muttered while grabbing his head in frustration.

"We would explain to her later, right now, our first priority is her protection right?" Heeseung consoled him.

"Yes, let's focus on this, I would go to her later on." Jake said to himself and others also nodded at the statement.

"It's all because of Sera hyung! I literally told her like a thousand times to stay for at least two hours!" Niki complained.

"We will meet Sera at the headquarters tomorrow. Send her a message informing her that her boss has summoned her." Heeseung spoke up.

To Be Continued...

So the chapter twenty-seven is out! Hope you enjoyed reading it, if you did please vote for this book. If you guys want to give me some suggestions, you are always welcome!

Anyways, please stay healthy and follow my profile on wattpad!

Credits for the header to the owner, I don't own that, but the story banners belong to me.

《Stay tuned for the updates》

Till then byeeeeeee~~~👋🏻👋🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 935 47
"Jaeyun, I got him in sight. Target locked." "Good. Take the shot." "Target eliminated." ...
6.4K 461 22
y/n normal life right? no? what will happen when she will have 7 stepbrother . "Who are they?" "Please let me go . This is not right yo.. you are my...
292K 12K 66
โ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ...โž A story about a girl who has a crush on the school's heartthrob ever since...
16.2K 383 14
๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–˜๐–™๐–”๐–—๐–ž ๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Š ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–† ๐–Œ๐–Ž๐–—๐–‘ ๐–œ๐–Ž๐–™๐– ๐–›๐–Š๐–—๐–ž ๐–˜๐–™๐–—๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–™ ๐–•๐–†๐–—๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–˜ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–๐–†๐–˜ ๐–† ๐–œ๐–Š๐–†๐– ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–‹๐–Š ๐–˜๐–๐–Š ๐–œ๐–†๐–“๐–™...