Azur Lane: Lost Brother

By USS_Crossfield

(this is my third series of Azur Lane Fanfiction and Note: I am just doing it for fun as a hobby, so It was I... More

Characters Bio[Rewritten]
Prologue/Chapter 1: Call of Return [Rewritten]
Chapter 2: Fire Clash
Chapter 3: Uneventful Time
Chapter 4: Espionage and Challenger
Chapter 5: Hot Retrevial
Chapter 6: Moment in Life
Side Story: Mystery of Mist.
Chapter 7: Crossroad at Midway
Chapter 8: Frozen Timeless
Side Story: Marshall Case.
Chapter 9: Aftermath Battle
Chapter 10: Echoes in Twilight of Memories
Chapter 11: Hand of Angels (Part I)
Chapter 12: Hand of Angels (Part II) [Rewritten]
Note, Preview, Talk, Poll!!!
Knight
Summer Arc
Side Arc: Summer Vacation - On Leave
Side Arc: Summer Vacation - Chaos and Spies
Side Arc: Summer Vacation - Homecoming
Side Arc: Cold War - Cold Calls
Bloopers and Outtakes
Side Arc: Cold Wars - Out in the Cold
Vote!!!
Side Arc: Cold War - COLD COMFORT
Side Arc: Cold War - COLD CASE
Mobile Quote/Skill
New Arc
Side Arc: Cold Wars - The Progenitor and Connection
Side Arc: Lost Iris - Storm Clouds Gather I
Side Arc: Lost Iris - Storm Clouds Gather II
Side Arc: Lost Iris - Armistice
Result Vote 1
Side Arc: Lost Iris - Coniuratio Inventionis [Part I]
Side Arc: Lost Iris - Coniuratio Inventionis [Part II]
Side Arc: Lost Iris - Coniuratio Inventionis [Part III]
Side Arc: Lost Iris - Delos's Skies
Lost Iris - Sighthound
Lost Iris - Operation Fisherman

Lost Iris - Anchorage Raid

100 2 0
By USS_Crossfield

[Gibraltar AO, Union Meeting room - Third PoV]

Inside the room, Mobile is sitting with his team member as Admiral Vance and General Clemens for a full debrief.

Brigadier General Clemens: The operation has been completed. Stand by for further orders.

Mobile: 'the operation is a success in my ass you brat'

Montpelier: Hold on, we still don't know who those bats were! Why were they after Apollo? They were using USN's radiofrequency. 

Brooklyn: You mean they're on our side?

Brigadier General Clemens: Impossible. They didn't respond to our IFF. Or maybe... [chuckle] 

He snickers as Mobile and Vance look a little irritated at the general as he has a smug air of superiority but decided not to shoot it down.

Brigadier General Clemens: they were there to settle a personal score. There's nothing unusual about being shot in the back by an ally.

Helena: Guess it might've been that way where we came from, but... You know what I'm sayin', Charles?

David North: Everyone, here's a question.

Brigadier General Clemens: That's enough. Remove him from the call.

Memphis: Hold on!!!

David North: Wait, wait, don't hang up on me yet. How did they know that we had intelligence on their weapons of mass destruction? They never would've taken such actions if they didn't know.

Montpelier: ...They have a spy.

Brigadier General Clemens: [laughs] Better to be suspicious than not, I suppose.

David North: At the very least, we'll have to assume from here on out that they know everything that we do

Mobile: tch...

After the Meeting, Mobile felt that Clemens isn't an ongoing general but more of a political creature as it disgusts him.

---

[New York, Manhattan, North's House]

In a room, it was an office where a man was working on his desk with a monitor full of post-print, a tab, a window full of files that were about the Alicorn.

David North: Another question, Alex. Captain Matias Torres, the captain of the Alicorn. What is his goal?

The scenes change to a more computer-generated program as it displays a map and focuses on the European region. Soon like appear in the various color of red, orange, blue, green, purple, and magenta of at least 30 main ports and secondary functions.

Alex: There are twenty-one likely targets. The number of main routes...

David North: Wrong.

Alex: ...to the targets is 2405.

David North: You're being too logical.

Alex: Want me to define "main"?

David North: Alex, can you be more, uh... Sensory?

The map headline appears with the word "Logical" then flips to change to "Sensory".

Alex: What do you mean?

David North: Make me a collage of Torres' quotes. Work freely. Keep my hypothesis in mind.

As several word forms as from a to z, adjective, verb, and other as Alex put the first quote in a descending stare format.

Captain Torres (simulation): "Life taken by cheap kills of forward projectional sea power."[sic]

David North: No good.

Alex: "No good"?

David North: Alex! Alright, let's go on. Try to be a little more... sensuous.

The word that form dismantles and change to a second set in the same format again.

Captain Torres (simulation): "Monstrous sixteen-thousand seven-hundred fifty-two and salvation of passivity."[sic]

David North: Okay.

The word changes as this time the usage is more aggressive.

Captain Torres (simulation): "Vulgarity of six per minute a forward security."[sic]

David North: Good.

Alex the form a next quote which sounds military and politically.

Captain Torres (simulation): "Will of nuclear retaliation on death."[sic] "160-millimeter guidance where a massacre is placed by mass planning."[sic]

David North: More logically!

The AI finally has it and form the what-soon-to-be a finally quotes.

Captain Torres (simulation): "Salvation of ten million an elegant massacre upon the cage continents."

David North: Stop! That's... Ah. Correct... or is it?

---

[Union Office, Mobile PoV]

Well... That'd suck. I mean get in the middle of branches lashing out at each other like a dogfight.

Adm. Vance: For the last time, Clemens! I will not allow you to risk those officers whenever is your or mine. Nimitz, Halsey, and I wouldn't allow it!

Brig. Gen. Clemens: So what, these Azure should be man pleasure and be personal staff sleeve went ever or where ever it needed!!!

That brat! I want to know how he even passes basics?! Seriously, seeing us; Kansen as a personal sleeve?! I hope you don't mind having the humanitarian ethics counselor committee and others cut your wages in half there. You son of a bitch.

Adm. Vance: Is this how you treated your wife?! Or even woman?! I can bet right now you are still single or have been divorced already.

Brig. Gen. Clemens: tch... You don't know what is a man-

Adm. Vance: I'm not finished -- And if you think you go abuse or place yourself as guardian as for them?! as much as you want it, well think again, Male Kansen will be the guardian for them and no matter how much you try or what you do; that male will come to find you and fucking tear you to pieces there! 

He looks at me, worried that I'll be on a hunt to kill him. To be honest, the USAF is only dealing with air so why the fuck did they think they can take a navy job?! Do they have a ship in their branch or are they going to make a petty excuse that they "didn't have it, so we borrow from the navy" shit. which in my opinion; a hefty and stern warning might be more than enough. But this... No. No. No... My friend this top-tier shit is happening.

Adm. Vance: Now, back off or-

He raises his hand and I raise my pistol at him fingers at the trigger but on hold and safe released.

Adm. Vance: he will be on a manhunt of you.

Mobile: If I were you I would back off right now before we start clash rank at each other so... What do you think?

I was holding my pistol at my right on one hand while holding a device similar to a spinner in my hand ready to throw at him went its trigger.

Brig. Gen. Clemens: tch.

He leaves while Vance sits at the main desk as I can easily move to the second desk due to most of the Items being just pictures, books, and a few pads for the work.

Mobile: Admiral, are sure what you said is true?

Adm. Vance: Well, It's only half it but I kind of like the service you have.

Mobile: ADMIRAL!!! Please stop it for a moment!

Adm. Vance: haha... Just like the usual fem of your right?

Mobile: Yeah... It is... sir.

Adm. Vance: Love and duty are one thing but family and rank are other... I was born in that enduring hard times. No matter how hard it is, the analyst says that you, captain... are a singularity.

Mobile: To be honest, I never thought of it but no matter what it is, there is always someone who will break us.

I reclined a bit be for adjusting myself for the chair began to survey the report and work. I know that several things are that Clemes is an idiot and a pervert.

[Olyimpia Resident - Third PoV]

Mobile: I'm home.

Helena: Welcome back. busy hours?

As Mobile came back from the tense work that the office and frontline have, his girlfriend come and comfort him.

Mobile: so soft...

he hugs her so tight that it restricts his breath a little bit but he didn't mind it as his long black hair soon weaves itself with Helena's blue hair.

*thud*

Helena: Um?

Mobile: Eh?

Both: EEKK!

They look to see that it has been tied together as the duo tries to separate from it, but it wasn't helpful or workable. For now, they have to be there, until the shower which will be very awkward.

Mobile: Let's eat something or bath?

Helena: I think bath as I hear that some of our colleagues get their hair ruin because of a knot or calot on their hair solve by water.

Mobile: I think I hear about that too... a shame... If I had the chance more I might help you a bit but... *sigh* life is a double-edged so... it no must I'm afraid.

Helena: Yeah.

After this, Mobile and Helena are now taking care of each other as it is like a parrot bird cleaning or grooming each other during that process.

Mobile: Alright... Now... here we go.

Helena: Okay.

As they place themselves in a bathtub side by side things won't be weird as the time was set for 10 minutes.

Mobile: Oh dear...

[Base Caffieria]

While Mobile and Helena take a break, His sister is more civilized as they take a look at the data about the latest operation.

Montpelier: God...

Birmingham: The general did the stun again?

Montpelier: Yeah.

Phoenix: Everyone is pulling their hair because of it. 

as she said, Montpelier look at the pad with a pout face. Phoenix, who was out of duty shift and now ready to go on home.

Birmingham: I wonder what Charlotte is doing right now.

Phoenix: probably went and became a pillow for Helena as last time I'm at her quarter, she has a full-body pillowcase of him.

Montpelier: *blushing*

N. Orlenas: Oh dear...

---

[Timeskip - New York, Manhattan, North's House]

In a room, it was an office where a man was working on his desk with a monitor full of post-print, a tab, a window full of files that were about the Alicorn. As he look through the raw information source, He then open a file with the content filled with regard to the Alicorn crewmembers.

Alex: David. 

The robotic AI call to him as He went and look at the monitor and try not to stress himself out about the cause of it.

Alex: I've built a model of Captain Torres and Apollo, based on your hypothesis and mission parameters from the past. 

David North: Okay, let's hear it. 

David adjusted his glasses and stared at the screen. The screen soon showed a chess piece with the Alicorn on top of a black piece, and a Glenn-class starship on a white piece, both pieces moving at a fast pace around other chess pieces on the game board but it suddenly stop with the figure piece line-up with each other.

Alex: I ran a precision combat simulation... But it failed.

David North: Bummer. Why didn't it work?

Alex: Reasons in sensuous order are:

The chessboard flips and changes to the text saying "Sensual". Then it came with several ruling pieces as they have been on the count.

 Alex: 1. Your hypothesis is trash. 2. The parameters you gave me are trash.

David North: Um... Did I do something to tick you off?

Alex: 3. Captain Torres is a singularity.

David North: So the values diverge... But what about this one?

The view change to blank before a blue text appears to start with number 4 and a Picture of Mobile's Lyre and Laurel Wreath on his rig hull.

David North: 4. Apollo is a singularity.

Alex: That's outside the confidence interval. 

The AI slashes the 4 topics as she then shows the graph of the Confidence interval.

Alex: The possibility that it's 1, 2, or 3 is 99%.

David North: What?

Alex: Significance is high.

David North: Hmm. Try this. 

After the A.I. explained, David went and double click his mouse to open window files within it containment has 5 folders with labels say; DATA_4721AH, DATA_991G, DATA_001_Report, Personal_DATA_Trigger, Personal_DATA_Apollo.

David North: This is Apollo' data before he was assigned and commanded the Task Force 36.

---

[Gibraltar AO, Union Section, Briefing Room]

Inside the briefing room, The Gamma Fleet and Omega Fleet members are inside as the command leader is all the way at the front. as the screen download and show the new mission data for the briefing

Brigadier General Clemens: The Erusean military is gathering its remaining naval forces at Anchorhead Bay. Apparently, they're even bringing in ships from the mothball fleet. 

The screen turns and shows live footage at Anchorage Bay as the ship from Russia, Germany, and the British are all gather at Anchorage Bay in Alexandria, Egypt.

Brigadier General Clemens: This is probably to reinforce their naval power in preparation for the showdown in Farbanti. We've received intel that the Alicorn will also be joining them.

David North: From which source, Brigadier General? There's a possibility that the Alicorn's former crew has been tasked with sabotage.

The analyst brings up a point with the two fleet commanders was about to bring but the General cut them off either out of spite or whatever it is.

Brigadier General Clemens: Your job is to analyze the enemy's weaponry. From now on, speak only when authorized. ...I don't hear a response.

David North: May I be authorized to speak first, sir?

The crowd chuckles a bit as the analyst protest on the General as the two are well aware of the Gamma fleet capability on general basics.

Brigadier General Clemens: When we're done, I'll be talking to your superiors. Here's your mission. 

The screen shows the tactical map of Farbanti as 6 red circles were placed for indicted major parts of operation as it was the dockyard and port.

Brigadier General Clemens: Gamma is to raid Anchorhead. Carry out strikes on Anchor Bay to the north and Dakiouk Bay to the south, inflicting all possible damage. If we can strip the port of its naval functions, we can also prevent the submarine from joining forces.

Memphis: The area around Anchorhead is Siren-Allies territory. To delay hostile detection, you will sort in small numbers. And make your way in at super-low altitudes.

Bataan: Small sortie, huh? Who's going?

Memphis: New Orleans, Phoenix, Birmingham, and Mobile. Four ships from Gamma Fleet will be deployed.

Phoenix: Woah! Alright, I got this!

Memphis: To cover our lack of numbers, we're giving you plenty of opportunities to resupply. Look here. We've set up multiple return lines. 

Then 3 lines cut the map smaller as it was indicted where the supply is as well as a location for the support ship that will be in the operation.

Memphis: Make full use of them to resupply and change armaments. Also, note that the enemy will not be able to mount a defense immediately after detecting you. Use this window to destroy high-threat targets. That should make things much easier for you.

Brigadier General Clemens: It should also raise the survival rate.

Phoenix: Survival rate, huh?

Brigadier General Clemens: The element of surprise and resupplying are the key. Beyond that, I just need a couple of pilots who will stick to my orders. We don't need an ace to succeed. You got anything to say? Good.

David North: Brigadier General.

Brigadier General Clemens: That is all.

Memphis: David, go on.

The screen return to normal but then the analyst call for attention and Memphis gave him it.

David North: Let me share the career of Matias Torres, captain of the submarine Alicorn. Does anyone know how his people hailed him?

The monitor then shows a window on the map with a picture profile and service record of the captain himself.

Montpelier: A bit unfair to provide us with next to no hints, don't you think?

David North: [chuckles] Fair enough. "The Hero of Comberth Harbor" is the answer. He was the captain of the battleship Tanager at the time of the Continental War. It led Aegir Fleet, the invincible armada. 

The picture of the scene from the Continental War appears like it on one of the major naval-ground battles in Operation Rough Sea, where an Iowa-class Battleship was seen in the picture listed to aft port went it began to sink, the drawing schematic of an Iowa was made unlisted as in order to use they have to enter deal negotiation or out source their team for it.

David North: But when the fleet was destroyed at Comberth Harbor, so was his ship.

Birmingham: Yet he's the hero?

David North: He was able to bring most of his crew home with accurate damage control and precise evacuation orders. Then there's the accident with the Alicorn. Many believe that if they stay with him, they'll live.

The screen change to report about the Alicorn as the date was indicated on October 9, 2018, as the review report on the incident and anything related to the vessel itself.

David North: Transfer from surface to underwater is unusual. However, considering his skill and reputation, along with the fact that the Alicorn is no ordinary submarine, it all makes sense.

Memphis: It'll be a difficult mission to carry out with four aircraft. Still, I'd like to add one more to the mission conditions.

Count: What, you wanna make it even harder?

Memphis: I want a 100% survival rate for the sortie. Any other number and the mission will be considered a failure!

Mobile: We know what it is but if all things went south then Omega, You have the clear to go in and blast the ever-living hell out of them. Your waiting area is 100 kilometers away from target AO, is that Clear?

The entire room nods or says respond "Yes, sir" The general was having it but Mobile cut everything to shred.

Mobile: Helen, Nola, Sunset; Get ready, We're sortie in 5 hours.

Helena/N. Orleans/Phoenix: Copy that/Aye.

--- ---

[Gibraltar Port, Docking Area 3, Shipyard Custom]

Mobile: You know what the general is right?

As he said while looking at his sister Montpelier and Phoenix with the General and Vance ever since they arrived.

Montpelier: You seem to have a plan there right?

Phoenix: Normally, we wouldn't... But... The General has a different view there, especially us.

Mobile: I know how that feels. If the general is doing it... well... We've got a problem. Montpelier, I want you to be with Vance for the duration of the operation while the general, let's Sunset deal with it.

Phoenix: right, Once I'm back you will be with me for the general talk there.

Mobile: Good, Come on, now.

It takes a few minutes but as Charlotte went to the set up he decided that he wants speed and accurate aim. The screen displays the ship current arms;

- Note: I will be using Star Trek Online format so bear with me here Alright. Cleveland-Class and its variant will be a Long-Range Science Vessel; specifically the Pathfinder-Class Variant.

--- ---

USS Mobile, NCC-93063. Long-Range Science Vessel [T6]

Fore Weapon: [Phaser Beam Array Mk.XII][Phaser Beam Array Mk. XII][Photon Torpedo Mk. X]
Deflector: [Tachyon Deflector Array Mk. XII]
Secondary Deflector: [Deteriorating Secondary Deflector Mk. XII]
Impulse: [Combat Impulse Engines Mk. XII]
Warp Core: [Overcharged Warp Core Mk. XII]
Shield: [Regenerative Shield Array Mk. XII]
Aft Weapon: [Phaser Beam Array Mk.XII][Phaser Beam Array Mk. XII][Photon Torpedo Mk. X]
Device: [Shield Battery][Weapon Battery][Auxiliary Battery]

Engineering Console: [SIF Generator][Neutronium Alloy][Console - Universal - Ablative Generator]
Science Console: [Console - Universal - Nadeon Detonator][Particles Generator][Emitter Array] [Field Generator] [Console - Universal - Aero Shuttle Bay]
Tactical Console: [Warhead Yield Chamber][Direct Energy Distribution Manifold]

Ability: Bridge Seating.

Tactical: Lieutenant [][] - Fire At Will I, Torpedo Spread II
Engineering/Intel: Lieutenant [][] - Intelligence Team I, Auxiliary To Structure I
Science: Commander [][][][] - Hazzard Emitter I, Science Team II, Gravity Wells II, Charged Particles Burst II
Science: Lt. Commander [][][] - Tachyon Beam I, Feedback Pulses I, Photonic Officer II
Universal: Lieutenant [][] - Emergency Power to Shield I, Directed Energy Modulation I

--- ---

The status was an interested one as while it was impressive, Mobile looked a little down as he stared at the Torpedo Payload.

Mobile: Photon wouldn't be enough for damage so... I'm changing to Quantum Torpedo and Yield Chamber for Zero Point Quantum Chamber.

as he taps on the terminal screen for the changing console and equipment for the ship. as now with Starfleet and UNN backing the USN, They are now ready for the Siren Abolishment.

Mobile: Let's go! Control, this is Mobile. Permission to take off.

Gibraltar ATC: Copy that, Gamma assemble at Anchorage.

Phoenix: Gamma-11 is moving to the assembly point.

N. Orleans: New Orleans, Gamma-6, moving to the rendezvoused point.

Helena: Gamma-2, moving and staging at assembling point.

Mobile: Gamma-1, Moving now to the staging area.

Gibraltar ATC: Gamma Fleet, Proceed to Runway, Sorties ASAP.

After this, The Gamma Fleet's now leave Gibraltar AO but little did the 4 ships know they will get help from their unexpected friend.

--- ---

[Anchorhead Bay, Alexandria, Egypt - Third PoV]

The ship that is assembled is Mobile(Gamma-1, Pathfinder-class), Helena(Gamma-2, Somerville-class), Phoenix(Gamma-3,Hestia-class), New Orleans(Gamma-4, Narendra-class). The 4 ships now enter at system nearly touching the water surface with the case of stalling.

Helena: I can almost touch the water.

The Intel ship said while the Long-Range Vessel look at the speed and altitude high. when then command gives the all-clear.

Adm. Vance: Altitude restrictions lifted. Begin op!

AWACS Long Caster: The food at this party's served buffet-style. Pick whatever dish you like before the host mounts a resistance!

Phoenix: Wilco! I'll eat their heart out!

New Orleans: Sorry, Apollo but the juicy target is all mine.

The 4 ships climb to approachable high as went they climb the Enemy Port Facility notice them.

Egyptian Port Facility: Emergency! Four bogeys! ETA 2 minutes!

Egyptian Port Facility B: They are already here!

The port facility crew was in shock and disarray as the four vessels parted way dealing heavy damage.

*Vuw-Vuw-Vuw* *PhezW-PhezW* *Boom*

The Pathfinder-class fire it Phaser in an overload state destroyed one of Container ship and a truck as while this happens Helena see what the Finder is doing.

Helena: Nice, Charlotte! There's no enemy movement yet.

AWACS Long Caster: Gobble up all high-value targets! Forget about your manners!

Mobile: Yield 1. "Ability Active: High Yield 1"

*Vum-Vum* *PhezW-PhezW* *PhezW-PhezW* *Boom-KaBoom*

N. Orleans: Alright, where're my artisanal burgers?

as she said, The Narendra-class opened fire at the shipyard while dealing with the defense ships.

N. Orleans: Had to stay behind last time. This going to be a walk in the park! It's a good warm-up to get back in the game!

AWACS Long Caster: Resistance from enemy defense confirmed, keep on dining. Just don't pay for it.

Phoenix: Righto!

We turn to the Hestia-class as Phoenix fired several shots both phaser beam and cannon and the result was devastating. 

*Brrzztt-Brrzztt-Brrzztt* *VUM-vum-Vum* *Boom*

Phoenix: Disputed that this place is fortified, I think that would be enough.

--- ---

Phoenix ship; Hestia-class has the ability to be separated into 3 segments for the original ship at the console models called; Multi-Vector Assault Mode
Helena's ship; Somerville-class has a console ability to generate and created an anomaly that damages electrical damage called; Mycilial Spore Burst.
Mobile's ship; Pathfinder-class instead of ability it has been loaded with 3 consoles listed called with Nadeon Detonator, Ablative Generator, and the final was loaded with a craft indent for support names, Aero Shuttle Bay.
New Orleans's ship; Narendra-class has a device different from the other three was a device called; Temporal Trajectory Shifter.

--- ---

Siren Fleet: Began fire ASWs!

Rouge Royal Ground Force: Fools! They think they've already won! Now's our chance!

Rouge Ironblood Air Force: Now time for a counter strike!

*Vum-Vum-Vum* *Phezw-Phezw* *Boom*

As the raider heard through the open comm, Mobile launched another salvo spread this time destroying ships that are in the harbor.

Egyptian Port Facility: Western Bay's taking damage from raider strikes!

Phoenix: Those newly online ships are a pain!

Helena: If only we had anti-ship missiles by the truckload.

*Phewz-Phewz* *Vromp-Vromp*

It took the siren-allied port officers several minutes to coordinate a counterattack, but by that time a large portion of the fleet was sunk or heavily damaged. As a while, the USN has launched a ground assault led by Lieutenant General Shepherd as he was monitored and commanded by an assault ship; Scirocco.

Lt. General Shepherd: Brigadier General Clemens, About Apollo... You sure we'll get a positive result this time?

Brigadier General Clemens: Yes, Lieutenant General Shepherd. Operation Dominoes is going as planned. 50% of the enemy forces have been neutralized.

Lt. General Shepherd: That's mostly the work of Apollo. Now time to pull out any trick you've got. 

Clemens and Shepherd's debate was over quickly, with Clemens losing and Shepherd declaring that USN had much need for their ace pilots. Then an explosion happens as the view changed to the Somerville-class as the vessel then fires 2 sets; 3 Phaser Overload and 10 Torpedo salvo.

Port Facility: That was a UGB, but it was really accurate!

Port Facility B: That's a lot of ships lost. We're gonna make a fortune once the war is over.

Port Facility C: Buy stock in salvage companies while you can.

The battle at shipyard and port are raging with fire as then, Phoenix opens fire at one of the destroyers that attempts to leave port and a bit of payback at Pearl.

*Vum-Vum* *Ka-Boom*

AWASC Long Caster: Destroyer Calypso is destroyed

Siren-allied Fleet: Our reduction gear and shaft have been badly damaged! We're disengaging!

Siren-allied Fleet B: Sir, none of our ships are operational. Search and rescue operations are underway.

Siren-allied Officer: This is definitely the work of Apollo. They'd reject my report if it weren't. 

Mobile: 'Well, sent it to them there, you dumbass. Cause in next 5 minutes... I'll be after you and by that time you're a goner for good.'

While all of this happen the number of ships in port began to decrease as ships at both Northen Bay and Western Bay are all gone. Then long-range sensor detect 7 ships entering the AO, AWASC manage to identify them while the raiding party are taking fixed IFF and ID signal

AWASC Long Caster: Hostile ship approaching from southeast! It's a large fleet, with Aegis vessel Metis and battleship Dysmonia numbering among them.

Phoenix: We have to fight a pristine fleet? After all that?!

N. Orleans: Let's do this!

as they approach, Mobile fire an EMP Probe as this pass by it disables some of the function of the Kirov-class Missile Battleship as this Phoenix decides to use her ability and test its effectiveness.

Phoenix: Engage Multi-Vector Assault Mode.

She then presses a specific button on her right-hand rigging terminal as it then reveals a more Advance triangular ship with 4 swept pylon forward nacelle engines. The rigging split in to 3 segments callsign as Alpha[Saucer], Beta[Main Hull], and Gamma[Deflector Hull].

Phoenix: Attack pattern Omega-5, Target; Siren Allied ship - ASV Dysnomia and Metis.

Taking control from the Beta segment had caused her speed to drastically increase while the arrival ship are in siege situation as New Orleans bombard them with several phaser beams and torpedo spread.

Siren-allied Fleet: Bridge to CIC! Multiple smoke plumes from port!

Siren-allied Fleet: If it weren't for the bad weather, We would've been caught in there. Prepare for anti-air and ship-to-ship combat!

N. Orleans: Tactical - Phaser to full! Shield at Maximum!

*Phewz-Phewz* *Phewz* 

As this went on an unknown voice can be heard through the communication array as Mobile widen his sense as it was one of the submarine crew.

Submarine Crew: Marker Drone has reached the target.

Submarine CDO: Captain, we're starting the guided artillery fire drill.

The mention of a captain has confirmed his suspicion as the Alicorn is nearby, but where is it?

Captain Torres: Command Duty Officer... What do you think would turn a drill into a real war? You don't see it, do you? It's imagination! 

Mobile: 'What the hell? What does he mean on Imagination?'

Captain Torres: So use your imagination, my fellow submariners! A single shell will save ten million lives!

Submarine CDO: Begin drill! Ready for anti-air combat!

While this happens Phoenix, who at this point is basically destroyed every vessel she sees as the thought of giving her another ship would be out of the question. at this New Orleans is struggling a bit the missile is nothing but the Broadside exchange was totally different.

N. Orleans: Came in for a picnic, found ourselves in a marathon.

Phoenix: I thought you said this is gonna be a walk in the park?

AWASC Long Caster: You take walks to, well, walk, But picnic... you have to eat.

Mobile: yeah... You don't have to tell me which you prefer.

*Boom*

Adm. Vance: Good, we're reduced enough of the enemy forces. Job well done.

AWASC Long Caster: That prime rib with truffle soup sure was good!

Mobile: How do you manage to eat while work?! Heck! I want to know how the hell you got on board that tin can of metal tube in the first place?!

AWASC Long Caster: But hold on, Lunchtime's not over yet. Go grab some desserts!

Helena: I knew you'd say that!

As the Pathfinder loaded and fire it Nadeon Shocked Torpedo, The raider can hear a conversation between the Siren-Allied or Rouge Officer calling to report to their commander.

Rouge HQ: Four ships destroyed the entire port? You must be hallucinating!

Egyptian Port Facility: it's NOT A HALLUCINATION! ITS A NIGHTMARE!!!

Helena: Sensor detecting additional 2 UAV... Strange... I got a bad feeling about this.

Phoenix: There's something in the mist here.

While this was all going on, The AWASC then notice on the radar there was a bogy coming to the party's fleet as this was also tracked by the UNI and Naval Surveillance.

Siren-Allied Destroyer: Fire and smoke rising from Northern Bay and Western Bay!

AWACS Long Caster: Waring! Incoming high-speed projectile!

David North: Thermal Guidance! Get Away from the UAV!

N. Orleans: Evasive Maneuver! 90-degree pitch down!

AWASC Long Caster: Contact imminent!

Without hesitation, The Narendra-class cruiser fired its downward thruster to evade the explosion but then the comm was filled with the voice of the Alicorn CO as can hear on open.

Captain Torres: Salvation!

*Boom-Kamboom-Boom*

Then an explosion happen mid-air as the impact AoE hit where Phoenix even at the edge was hit. a puff of smoke can be seen there.

AWASC Long Caster: Impact on the UAV's coordinate!

Phoenix: Shit, I'm hit!

Helena: What?!

AWASC Long Caster: More on the way! 

Phoenix: What in the world...?!

N. Orleans: Your's Alright?!

AWASC Long Caster: Fire incoming! Distance 50,000! It's adjusting its course!

Phoenix: ugh! Charlotte, get away from it!

AWASC Long Caster: Distance 30,000! Contact imminent!

*Boom-Kaboom-Boom*

Captain Torres: Picture it! Salvation! he---hahaha!!! The death of a billion is a necessity!

Mobile: Torpedo! [Active Ability: Fire At Will I, Torpedo Spread II]

*VUM-Vum-Vum!!!* *Phewz-Phewz*

AWACS Long Caster: Analysis shows the projectile was a railgun shell! We're currently determent the launch site!

David North: They're shooting from beyond the horizon. That's why they need the UAV for terminal guidance.

AWACS Long Caster: We'll datalink the predicted explosion radius from now on!

Phoenix: Damnit. you're telling me to leave my teammate behind?

While Phoenix question her order, She began the ship docking sequence and merge all three segments into one vessel again. Admiral Vance knew that Clemens was trying to gain high status by doing and did not care about his own team getting kills as he see it as canon fold.

Memphis: Phoenix, head back, I want that 100% survival rating.

Phoenix: Roger that, pulling out.

Helena: Don't worry we got the rest covered.

Phoenix: I'm counting on you.

Brigadier General Clemens: Three Strike is performing well above our expectations... 

N. Orleans: You sound downright ecstatic. Alright Charles, let's go get 'em!

AWACS Long Caster: All hostile ships in the vicinity have been destroyed. Taking on this much naval power is an astonishing feat. 

As the battle is going on, the remaining things that the raider has to focus on were the deployed vessel in the area. The remaining ship is still stubborn to give up so it was inevitable.

Mobile: Fire!

*Vum-Vum* *Boom*

But as this went to pass, Mobile hear a convo between two unknown transmit and receivers instead of blacking it out he went a listen to what it said one of the voices he reckoned was the Alicorn CO again.

Royal Agent: Valkyrie, this is Quarkman, Packaged eggs are ready and waiting, count two.

Captain Torres: Two, worth a million lives each...

Royal Agent: Also... There's a rumor going around in the military. "Apollo in the sea or sky even stars... is a sign of a wrath from God." 

Captain Torres: Three Strike or Apollo... He lacks the drive. Imagine you're just about to be killed. Why am I going to be killed, you ask.-

*Boom*

Captain Torres: -Because they wanted to steal from you, to torment you to burn you, to cut you apart. It was for your sins, your actions, and your vengeance! There has to be a reason! Apollo or Three Strike has none of that! I do.

After a bit of rating, Mobile decide to launch a probe of where the communication has been directed after this he turn to support the ground target.

Captain Torres: Don't you see, Command Duty Officer? You don't, do you? 

This very line will be the last on his mind, after this, the Pathfinder-class was under attack by 3 cruisers firing its polaron beam array.

Mobile: For god sake! [Ability Active: Feedback Pulse, Gravity Wells II]

*Boom*

After all of the ships have been destroyed, Adm. Vance calls the remaining ship for rendezvous but he notices the odd behavior at General Clemens as he lends to the radar-comm console a little too much.

Adm. Vance: Well, Commander Montpeiler... Tell the staff to prepare our raider homecoming... and some boxing gloves too.

Montpelier: Aye, sir...?

Adm. Vance: just do as I say, You will understand soon.

Mobile's grey sister seem to confuse but decided to get as ordered while his twin and Brooklyn watched the progression.

Adm. Vance: Vance to Raiding Fleet... Good job out there, Charles. Woh-fu! Well done! We've managed to hit the Siren and they're allied in fleet and command structure pretty hard. 

N. Orleans: hahaha~ That was definitely a free launch. if there ever was one!

As Nola responded back on comm, Mobile went and make a pass as he can see smoke a flame down at the surface as he knew the price of war and battle. The strongest... all dies and what is left...? is the weakest, where they have been spared from the bloodshed.

Adm. Vance: Mission complete. Return to base! Withdraw from the operation space zone. You completed the mission, but it's not done until you return home.

Mobile: Heh, arrogant bastard. Well, at least there is time before the report and all. AWACS Long Caster, Anything we should know before bugging out the AO?

Helena: Um... Captain... I'm detecting 2 ships approaching, 2 minutes before visual contact. 

as his first officer said, Mobile bring up his terminal console and open up its display showing 2 signals in the sensor array and radar scope. the display shows the entire situation range field as on it was himself in the blue marking of name, registry, hull-ID at the center along with his teammate in green and 2 arrivals in white marking as Unknown.

Mobile: Caster, We might have a situation right now. Can we- 

AWACS Long Caster: Already on it! Let's see... Oh... 

Mobile: Caster, I need an answer!

AWACS Long Caster: Warning. Two bogeys, inbound! Bearing 090, Berkut-class!

Helena: Orleans! Torpedo! Behind you!

Mobile: I think I hear a different kind of mental illness on the horizon.

*Phheewzz---Boom*

The torpedo projectile up close was a stealth torpedo fired from the enemy ship going after the Narendra-class and went to New Orleans as she have rise her shield in time but the explosion of crippled her secondary weapon grid as the new Aryx PDC control and port nacelle was offline. Combined with the damage this forced her to withdraw.

AWACS Long Caster: Gamma-4 is hit!

New Orleans: Shit, I'm hit!

Mobile: Get out of here, it seems that the Mimic Squadron wants a rematch, and using stealth torpedo was a bold one but predictable. Firing torpedo, let's see if they trust their vendor and supplies.

As he finishes the monologs, he rigging fore section open a panel and launch a salvo of torpedo right at them. The view site follow the guided projectiles as it got closer, the two ships arrive at the AO and hit Nola was the culprit was revealed to be Scream and Rage of Mimic Squadron, back for a rematch with Mobile while they intercept Mobile's Torpedo.

*Thew* *Thew*

Rage: Good, now we have fewer goons to deal with! Do it, Scream!

Mobile: ???

Helena: Those bats...

Adm. Vance: Engage to let Gamma 4 escape! We're calling off the withdrawal!

*Brrrrtatatata* *Vum-Vum*

N. Orleans: Both of you watch for their missile! The missile alert didn't go off in time! Hit me as soon as the shield finishes its re-modulation refresh as soon as I heard it!

AWACS Long Caster: It may be that the enemy's missiles have stealth capabilities! Their missile may hit you immediately after your missile alert goes off!

Helena: So that's the trick!

the following battle against Mimic Squadron ensued. Both Rage and Scream use lock-breaking ECM similar to the "Unexpected Visitor" mission as last time the Gamma Fleet can't get a bearing on its auto targetting. 

Brigadier General Clemens: ...Calling out to unidentified ship! Cease combat immediately and withdraw!

Helena: What the...

Mobile: I knew it! I shouldn't trust that guy... he is way too political for my liking!

Mobile put two and two together as the general might have hired or contracted the mercenary to kill him and his XO. The assassins were contacted by Clemens, their benefactor, who ordered them to cease combat and withdraw. 

AWACS Long CAster: Brigendear General Clemens is radioing hail enemy ship... On USN channels!

Helena: Too late, Charlotte's already started!

Brigadier General Clemens: I repeat, withdraw! 

The general desperately called the two ships to leaves but Mobile's bombardment have cause them some issues.

Rage: Don't want anyone to thinking we screwed up. Three Strike is going down.

Helena: They are responding.

Brigadier General Clemens: You goddamned idiots! 

Scream: You call me an idiot again, I'll kill you!

Brigadier General Clemens: You siblings can go to hell together! 

Mobile/Helena: Brother and sister?

Ignoring the order under the impression that it would hurt their reputation as an assassin squad, Rage and Scream continued to duel Mobile and Helena. 

Helena: We're on their six, Captain! It's two-on-two, Charles! We can't lose!

Scream: Sorry, wuss, but you don't count! It's two-on-one!

Helena: Who you callin' a wuss?!

In addition, both Rage and Scream will continuously fire stealth missiles that do not trigger a missile alert immediately, making them harder to detect and dodge.

AWACS Long Caster: The bats seem to have enhanced their ECM capabilities.

Mobile: Yeah! just notice it!

Helena: Copy.

as the AWACS inform the duo about the Minic ship, The Pathfinder-class turn around to engage at the advance destroyer, Scream and fire a full spread of torpedo.

Scream: This is great! I get to chat with the man I'm about to kill.

*Vum-Vum---Boom*

Rage: Come at me, Three Strike.

Mobile: THis guy is getting on my nerve.

as he was saying and turned to get a fire solution on the enemy, the Minic Squadron taunt more as he knew that it wasn't easy as it seemed.

Helena: They're trying to make us chase one so the other can get on you!

Scream: You're mine!

*Vum---Vum*

AWACS Long Caster: Projectile detected! 10 seconds to contact!

*Phewz-Phewz---Boom*

AWACS Long Caster: Drone craft down! The shell exploded It's off the grid!

As the airborne monitor and inform the Duo, the Admiral and his sister are watching too

Rage: I've never been chased so hard by a man!

*Boom*

Rage: Damnit! You ain't catching me!

as she said while launching a SLUAV probe at her wake, Mobile sees this active Fire at will to intercept it Rage is now on a who-is-best catfight as she targets Helena.

AWACS Long Caster: Target Acquired! Detecting shell in flight! 10 seconds to contact!

*Boom*

AWACS Long Caster: Gamma 1 splashed a drone!

Rage: Worried about drones much, Three Strike?

Mobile: 'I'm not Three Strike!' They've added a twist to their trick! 

As more maneuvers and evasive dodge continued, the space between them erupted in PDC pulse fire and Torpedo detonation. 

Rage: Can you go crazy even outside the job, Scream?

Scream: As long as I've got you and a strong man to subdue!

Helena: Oh... She now really hitting on my nerve! Apollo is mine!

*Vum-vum*

Scream: Come on, Three Strikes! You've got a hot chick right in front of you!

Helena: Apollo, you gotta watch your own back! Change frequency. They're eavesdropping on us as we speak.

Mobile: Good Idea!

She recommends to her captain as they notice the comminution haven't been secured for anyone liking.

Helena: Okay ...Right, now it's just two of us on the line. Those damn bats are looking for a pincer attack. I'll draw their attention while you swing around and hit them hard! you take 'em down!

Mobile: Well... It's better than nothing, I'm going to give their run of the money. Torpedo set on full spread! 

Helena: I'll give them something more to deal with. It seems that they have a crush on you, but... well, could be worst.

Then the channel change to open. as Scream sounds like she wanted Mobile so badly that Helena's fire prevents her from taking a shot on his nacelle engine.

Scream: Let's get the wuss, Rage! She's getting in my way!

Rage: Go for it!

Scream: You know, you should tell me when it hurts!

Helena: You're the one who screams for help!

Mobile: Fire Torpedo!

*Vum-Vum* *Boom*

Rage: Shit!

Helena: Captain, It's set.

Mobile: Go!

He said while Helena open her torpedo tube and launch door then fire 12 torpedos projectiles; six each at then two assassins, Follow by her ability to act, summon the entity, and flew to her pursuer.

Helena: NOW!

Mobile: Let's send them to hell! 

Remark at this, he made another turnaround, Mobile brings up the torpedo firing control and manually aims at the 2 Berkut fire a full volley at those two along with a cloud of PDC bullet round at them. 

*Vum-Vum* *Re-Tatatata*

AWACS Long Caster: Gamma 1, Fox 2!

Brigadier General Clemens: Gamma 1, shoot them down! 

Helena: Please, just shut up!

The Berkut notice the torpedo and intercept them while hitting on right for Scream while Rage at the left. 

Helena: Captain!

Rage: If we can shoot him down, it'll change our lives! I'm been target by Three-

Passing the torpedo and entity that is from Helena but not from Mobile as his torpedo hit them causing their sensor to be blind similar to a flashbang.

*Boom* *BRr-Tatata---Boom*

The PDC cloud struck and hit the lead ship. the damaging the starboard side right at the stabilized control causing them to spiral out of control.

Rage: Gah! 

Helena: You did, it Captain!

The lead ship was Rage's ship, he lets out a grunt of surprise before the shock and confusion turned into frustration.

Scream: RAAAAGE!!

Scream shouted in despair, watching helplessly as her brother continues to plummet down, his ship now on riddle with hole breaches from the bullet to torpedo and fire. Rage lets another frustrated grunt. 

Rage: You idiot! Stay focused! Take down Three Strike-- *static*

Scream: I told you not to call me an idiot! 

Helena: Only one left! We run 'im down together!

Hearing Scream's voice was breaking, seemingly sobbing and trying to hold back tears.

AWACS Long Caster: Don't let the enemy's emotions make you lose your cool!

Long Caster warned while Scream cried out her emotion.

Scream: He was really smart, you know that?! I can't do anything, not on my own!

AWACS Long Caster: There may only be one left, but don't let your guard down.

Helena: Let's finish this, Tactical fire the torpedo at this location.

turning around facing Scream, Mobile unleash a salvo of photon torpedo at her, but these torpedos were modified to send an electronic magnetic feedback pulse and Ion-plasma damages.

Mobile: Firing one!

Scream: I don't want to live! Kill me!

*Boom*

Mobile: Yo-ho-ho I see you having a dramatic moment but I'm here to bomb you back to navy jones!

*Boom-Kamboom-Boom*

AWACS Long Caster: That's a hit! We got the bat!

Helena: Take that you bitch!

Mobile: Woah!

As the battle came to a close, Mobile decide that killing her would be too easy so he have an idea but AWACS Took the lead first.

AWACS Long Caster: unidentified ship, shut down your reactor, and prepared to be boarded.

Long Caster hailed hear as while Mobile, ready with his MACO gear as waiting for the clear signal.

Scream: No... 

Scream replied shakily which make him notice but there on her hull his EMP-Ion charge torpedo is stuck on her hull, the AWACS continued to call her.

AWACS Long Caster: Eject, now!" 

Long Caster echoed.

Scream: NO!

She screamed out as Scream snapped back to reality seeing that it was close to the surface now more than ever. 

*boom*

Mobile: She crashed...

Despite their heavily modified aircrafts' advantages, both pilots were shot down and refused Long Caster's orders to eject, killing both of them.

Deep underwater, the Russian design ship sank towards the bottom with its keel up in capsizing while the superstructure below. On the Berkuts-class bridge, Scream was on the ship console with the seatbelt on as while the window cracking outside there was a figure who soon stop it then a mist of light appears around the mercenary Scream took her away... From death.

Upon the surface, Mobile, along with Helena is now on a course at the rendezvous point with their ship. Trouble by the event, Mobile looks at the recorder from the entire battle and visual footage with audio too.

Mobile: what I did... Is it for what we do? or what we believe... I always... Love you, Helen.

Helena: You know you don't have to. After the Gamma ordeal... Let's go to my home state for a bit.

Mobile: sure... Where are we now? Where are we among the vastness of the sea of stars?

Helena: Let Intrepid do that. We do get a few hours before arrival, want something?

Mobile: Hot meal, I will get some meat kebab.

Helena: I will warm the lavash. see you in an hour.

--- 

Only one left! See you next time as after this in next time on; Operation Fisherman.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 70 14
Feb/14/2026 - The Human-siren War has Gone for 2 Decades Now, It Finally Ended with Sirens Pushing the Humans of the Waters and Lands. and the Ship-H...
1.2K 18 7
The war between humanity and the sirens going on since WW2 nothing had change but one day eight of world best soldiers had the ability to kill the s...
644 25 6
What if their was a another faction in azur lane?. And what if said power has Modern Tech like Missiles and CIWS equipped in their ships. Well. Now...
3.4K 85 11
(reminder: I dont own azur lane or any pics that are shown in this story) In 2018, the sirens invaded the world killing hundreds of millions of lives...