Peter Parker x Reader | Wrong...

By nekomotherfuker

I know I was born in a wrong world! More

[0]
[1] Nothing Lasts Forever
[2] For Three
[3] Glowing Blonde Chick
[4] Captain Language
[5] I Was In Space
[6] All Alone
[7] What X-men Is About?
[8] Omg, okay, IT'S HAPPENING
[9] Elon Musk
[10] 3000
[11] Please Drive Slowly
[12] Alcoholic potato
[13] Comfy God
[14] Two Red Dudes
[15] Wakeyy Wakeyy
[16] I love herrrr
[17] Wot
[18] Tom Tea Drinker
[19] So many hugs
[20] BRUeB
[21] Sup I'm the fucking Meerkat
[22] Rage and serenity
[23] Starkwarts
[24] Legends never die
[25] Sh....
[26] You're insecure~
[28] Arrogant hoe
[29] Nomnomnom

[27] Tying you to me

1.6K 111 169
By nekomotherfuker

I said, whoever threw that paper,
Your mom's a hoe

🌚

Married girl

The ' I do ' from you must be the sweetest thing I've ever heard.

I think as I look at him. Sitting beside me are Natasha and Wanda who seem to be in a competition of who can get drunker tonight.

"So, you went through the multiverses and gained those powers?" Wanda asks me, she looks very tipsy.

"Yes, it was one hell of a ride." I sigh yet with a happy smile.

"What can you do now again?" Natasha asks, she seems fine holding her alcohol.

"Ugh... I can read minds, control metal... Run— ugh— fast," I try to avoid it regarding Pietro but Wanda didn't catch it with all the boozes. "I can Peter tingles, also I'm a witch."

"Like Strange?" Nat asks.

"Nah, it's complicated." I smile, "I used to be able to duplicate anyone's power, but since I come back here I can't anymore. But honestly, it's too much already. And I'd be scared to touch anyone too much and explode or something."

"Wait... you could read minds?" Wanda looks like she will pass out after two more glasses. "Then tell me what's Bucky and Sam's deal, he's been staring at Peter weirdly the entire night."

I follow her gaze and notice them looking moody, I focus on them.

That little brat...

Sam thinks.

Life is sad... I'm a century old and I don't even know what is love...

Bucky thinks.

I laugh, then proceed to say, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't be laughing," I try to keep a straight face, "But I am. It's so sad but I'm laughing. I hate myself."

Suddenly the music changes, we are approaching the dancing time. Wanda gets up excitedly. "Oh! Go dance! I'll play the song you told me about!"

She then stumbles her way to the DJ, which is Ned, bless him.

Peter and I look at each other instantly with a smile, he walks up to me and reaches out his hand.

"Will you dance with me?"

"Why would I not." I say and we run to the dancing floor like kids.

Tony and Pep join, Steve and Nat join, Sam and Bucky (?) join, everyone else grabs their partner up as well.

"Remember me telling you about a very good song from my world?" I ask Peter as I put my hands on his shoulder and he wraps his on my waist.

"The one that very much reminds you of us?" He asks back with the softest smile.

"Yeah and... Ned is pulling it up now." I look over at Ned being mesmerized by Wanda's beauty and playing the song up.

The sweet string melody plays and I get excited. "It's called invisible strings. Taylor Swift."

"Is she a superhero?" He asks me.

"Um. Pretty much." I laugh.

"Is she quick? Ya'know? Taylor Swift, very swiftly moves everywhere."

She starts singing and I sing along the words in his arms. I can see Tony and Pepper looking at us with a smile.

   The lyrics start joining us.

Green was the color of the grass where I used to read at Centennial Park. I used to think I'd meet somebody there.

Teal was the color of your shirt when you were sixteen at the yogurt shop. You used to work at to make a little bit of money.

   "Are you playing this song because it reminds you that I'm broke?" Peter asks genuinely.

   "Of course not! Listen throughout, Pete." I shake my head as we chuckle.

Time, curious time.
Gave me no compasses, gave me no sighs.
Were there clues I didn't see?

And isn't it just so pretty to think,
All along there was some,
Invisible string,
Tying you to me?

   He looks at me with eyes so soft I could pass out and say hello to the lord.

   While other parts of the song are sung, I can see Ned and Wanda dance together cutely. Ned will surely pass out soon, he's dancing with Wanda for crying out loud! And Steve dances... but he looks damn sad... Oh. Bucky dances with Sam tiredly so I read his mind.

   I'd rather do this with Steve...

   Oh?

wow wow wow.

   "Who'd you read?" Peter asks, it is now fun for us to mess inside people's heads.

   "Bucky wants to dance with Steve Yooooo." I whisper at him.

   "No wayyyy." He whispers back.

   The bridge of the song starts, and I sing along.

   "A string that pulled me out of all the wrong arms right into that dive bar. Something wrapped all of my past mistakes in barbed wire. Chains around my demons, wool to brave the seasons. One single thread of gold tied me to you."

   Peter listens to the lyrics carefully and smiles brightly, "Oh! I get it now. A string that pulls us to be together from two universes?! This is why it reminds you of us right?"

   "You got it!" I kiss his cheek.

Cold was the steel of my axe to grind for the boys who broke my heart.
Now I send their babies presents.
Gold was the color of the leaves,
When I showed you around, Centennial Park.

And so I tell him, "Hell was the journey but it brought me heaven."

And Peter smiles like his heart softens into a state of peace.

Time, wondrous time.
Gave me the blues and then purple pink skies. And it's cool, baby, with me.
And isn't it just so pretty to think,

This time Peter says, "All along there was some Invisible string tying you to me."

(Y/n)-we're-married! Boy

"Mr. Stark, seriously, the trip to 7 countries is a bit much for a honeymoon." I say to him tiredly.

(Y/n) sighs and slaps Mr. Stark jokingly on his shoulders, "I told you the story, we went through universes and we're so tired, I just want to lie with him on the couch and be couch potatoes."

I nod along with a serious look, "Yeah we'd rather be couch potatoes."

Mr. Stark rolls his eyes, "The press is wonderfully thrilled about Spider girl gaining superpowers to one-up that ball purple-looking ass, if you stay in New York they'll be helicopters flying over (Y/n)'s place!"

"That's true... but—" (Y/n) tries to avoid his generous money, we both are, we are so happy about the wedding already.

"But no! Just go on the trip! Enjoy beaches, campings, night markets food, be happy, okay?" Tony says, "After all, we all know if it wasn't for your stubbornness, this wedding might have been my funeral."

"..." (Y/n) seems to have died inside.

I try to calm them both down, "Okay, Mr. Stark. We appreciate it. But just, please know neither of us would even be here if it wasn't for you in the first place."

"I know. I'm cool just like that." Tony says and the helicopter lands.

(Y/n) runs to hug him,

"Thank you, Tony." She sounds so relieved.

He gives her a gentle smile and pats her head, "Anything for my daughter-in-law."

"Tell Morgan I love her 3000." She says.

Yeah, she needs to fill me in on that.

"Will do." He laughs and pats my back, "Remember, son. Don't do the dirty."

"Oh, c'monnn." Both of us whine at the same time.

"I'm kidding, maybe not, but I'm kidding. Get in the helicopter, enjoy the flights!" He sends us inside.

We get in with our luggage and wave back. After the plane takes off, we lay back tiredly. The wedding was fun, but everything in the past... whatever sense of time, has been tiring for the both of us.

"You okay?" I ask her.

"Physically exhausted, mentally happy as hell, um, as heaven? I don't even know."

"Yeah, can't believe we rid of Thanos..."

"I'm just happy Nat is still with us... Loki... and Tony..." She smiles, but then it fades. "Yet I couldn't save all..."

"You did your best. The storm's cooling down now, we'll be alright."

"He won't be the last, the franchise is making money... they'll be another Thanos until the end of humanity..."

"Oh..." I say.

"Sorry, we're supposed to chill and have fun. Let's relax and—"

Bright ass fragments of LIGHT in rainbow shades above us as our spider-suits equips on in an instant. Someone drops down and falls to the floor of the helicopter.

"What the f—" (Y/n) yells.

We see Doctor Strange's cloak... except it's smaller, and it's a girl...

That looks exactly like (Y/n).

We look at each other in silence,

(Y/n) unmasked herself and stare back unbelievingly, "Ah! That's me!" She yells at the uninvited visitor.

"Ah! That's me!" The uninvited visitor yells back.

"Why are there two of you!?" I scream.

"I should have listened to my dad..." (Y/n) (the one cosplaying Doctor Strange) says. "I was trying to get my brother back from the dead, but I got the bad habit from him of messing up spells..."

"Wait... No way... Are you..." Ma wife mutters.

"Is she your clones!? I thought we figured out the whole clone thing!" I ask loudly.

"Clone? What's going on in this universe? Anyhow, pleasure to meet you so unexpectedly, I'm (Y/n). (Y/n) Strange."

"..." My (Y/n).

"..." Me.

"..." (Y/n) Strange.

My (Y/n) puts her hands over her mouth, "As in Doctor Strange's daughter!?"

"Aren't you also his daughter? Dude, we look exactly the same." Strange girl says.

"No! I'm a marvel fan teleported here by an old book and falls in love with Spider-man."

"That happens to the best of us." (Y/n) Strange shrugs, tucking her cloak.

"And why on multi-earths are you doing here!?" My (Y/n) says.

"I goofed around, did magic, messed it up. My earth blew the fuck up, so I used the time stone to go back in time, instead, I'm here. No clue neither." Strange says casually, looking depressed.

Someone knocks on the helicopter. Wait! Someone knocks on our floating helicopter!?

Mr. Stark??

No, that looks like ... female version?

The mysterious new stranger reveals her face. To be... (Y/n)!

"Oh holy shit, that's two of me, and Peter. Hey there." She says casually.

"And you are?" Strange asks just as casual, two of us dumbasses are two seconds away from passing out.

"(Y/n) Stark, geez. How can you not have heard of me?" The third (Y/n) rolls her eyes.

"And you're Tony Stark's daughter?" Strange asks.

"Duh." She replies, "What are we all doing here anyway."

"I messed up a spell. Gotta try to fix it. Considering we're all sent here together, I think all the (Y/n)s all have to help." Strange says with her cloak comforting her.

"And you two? Why a helicopter?" (Y/n) Stark asks us.

"We just got married... Heading to our honeymoon..." (Y/n) replies in a losing-her-mind tone.

"Congrats. My Peter's pissing me the hell off right now, good for you." Stark says.

"Well, I guess you all (Y/n) have to help me fix the spell, it's a must, dad would kill me." Strange says.

"Geez, Doc Strange is that strict? And I thought my dad locking me in my room was bad." Stark says, still floating in her iron suit.

"But we just killed Thanos... we're going to get a break... we're going to our honeymoon." I tell them, wanting to cry.

"Thanos?" The two (Y/n) that are the daughters of Mr. Stark and Dr. Strange says.

"Oh myself from other worlds... you guys have a big storm coming." My (Y/n) laughs bitterly.

"If all (Y/n)s are in the world at the same time the multiverses will be fucked, so just, help us (Y/n)... What last name?" Strange asks.

"Parker." She smiles shyly.

"Oh god people in love I'm sour and jealous at the same time." (Y/n) Strange says with a dead face.

"That's cute though." (Y/n) Stark smiles.

"What about our honeymoon..." I ask desperately.

"Pete..." My (Y/n) looks at me with tears of exhaustion...

...I think this is our honeymoon."

🌎🌍🌍

WELCOME TO NEKO-VERSEEEE

You guys right now :

If ya r confused this is callbacks of Stark's and Strange books! ;)

^ it's unfinished 💀 sworry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 3.6K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)
360K 5.2K 103
𝙉𝙤 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨. 𝙉𝙤 𝙙𝙤-𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨. 𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙀𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙇𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨.
1M 45.3K 38
b u t h e s m i l e s w h e n h e k i l l s
478K 10.3K 41
-Requests are closed-