ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴀ sʜᴏᴛ. (ᴄᴀᴍɪʟᴏ ᴍ.)

cochorei_

"I don't think that you have a chance with her, hermano." "It's worth a shot." "She's literally older than yo... Еще

[ ☘︎ ]
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
[☘︎]

36

5.4K 266 167
cochorei_

Thursday eventually came, this time, the shapeshifter wanted to grow plants and make you a new skirt. Don't get him wrong, he love seeing you with your usual attire but he thought that it would look even more good if you're wearing the clothes that he had made with his two hands.

Which lead to this situation.

"Please, mira! Just show me how to do it, give me some tips and a list for the materials then I'll be out of your way!" Camilo pleaded.

He's been bugging his cousin since early in the morning, he just woke up with a new found idea to give as a present and he loved that idea.

"Ugh, seriously camilo? It's five! The sun hasn't come out yet!" Mirabel glared at the shapeshifter, her eyes hurts from the candle light that is on Camilo's hand.

"Come on, I want to start as soon as possible." Camilo whined, "I'll do half of your chores for three days straight?"

"Deal!" Mirabel brightened up.

Camilo only rolled his eyes at her sudden change of mood before ripping a small piece of paper from Mirabel's sketch pad.

"You'll need to go to Señora Kristina's shop to buy these fabrics." Mirabel snatched the paper away from her cousin and started writing down the materials that he will need.

"The rest of the items can be seen on the market, you can't miss those because the stalls are just right next to each other." The second youngest Madrigal gave the list to Camilo.

Without wasting anytime, the shapeshifter run out of her room and went back to his own bedroom. He slammed open the door of his cabinet and rummage through his stuff.

"The chameleon on my ponchos will be added to the details of her skirt." The teen murmured as he pulled out a yellow ruana.

He threw it on his bed, he continued to rummage through the pile of clothes and pulled out the same white buttoned up shirt that he always wear.

"And I'll add this to her gift." The excitement filled his veins as he continued to murmur to himself while pulling everything that he want to give to you.

When the breakfast arrived, the teen was the first one to finish his meal. He didn't leave the house without giving his mother a kiss on the cheek.

The market was buzzing with loud murmurs of the busy people on the street, he held the list tightly while keeping a look out for the stalls that Mirabel told him about.

Upon seeing the row of the stalls, he visibly brightened up and whipped passed through the crowd to quickly buy everything he needs.

While the stall vendor was busy to count all the things that he bought, a yellow brooch caught his attention, along with the (color) clip with little sunflowers dangling on it.

He didn't hesitate to buy it with the brooch, he'll resort to give it as a gift to you for today. Sewing a new skirt for you will probably take a few days so that's the best he can do for now.

Before he went back to Casita, he took a quick detour towards the flower shop in the town.

His hazel eyes sparkled with adoration and joy when he saw you talking to your mother, you seemed to bid her a farewell before he felt you alone infront of the shop.

Feeling that someone was staring at you then your confused eyes met his dazed ones.

A smile formed in your lips as you wave to him weakly, the teen tried to keep his cool but failed miserably, you just looked so beautiful with your new hairstyle today.

He stumbled on his feet as he made his way to you, he ushered you inside the shop since he didn't want anyone to see what he bought for you.

He held your hand with his while his other hand is occupied with the things that he brought from the market.

You opened your mouth to speak but fell silent when he placed the yellow brooch and the (color) sunflower clip in your palm.

Your eyes widen at the sight of the expensive looking clip, "Camilo-"

"Shhh.. Don't ask how much it cost, I don't want you to pay for it. I bought it for you because I know it will compliment your beautiful features." The shapeshifter stated, cutting you off since he knew what you will say.

He needed to leave after a few minutes, he informed you that he will be busy for the next few days because of his 'chores' but he promised to still drop off at the shop to keep you company from time to time.

— [ ☘︎ ] —

Friday, Camilo stayed up a little late to finish putting up the remaining details on your skirt, he still hasn't started sewing it because he need to keep the pieces together first.

His hands are full of scratches and small wounds from the needles and scissors but he knew that it will be very worth it once he's done with it.

His hands worked clumsily against the dark yellow fabric, he followed the marks that he had put last night and cut the edges to straighten out the lining of the clothing.

This is his second time that he did something with his own two hands, he felt excited and happy to be able to do a present for you, he just couldn't wait to see how you would look in it.

The breakfast came around, he was slightly a little slower to finish his meal this time, sleepiness and exhaustion painted on his golden-brown complexion.

His family shared a few worried glance but decided not to question him, they knew that he's working hard to redeem himself to you for his mistakes, although they still couldn't help but worry.

After eating his own share of meal, he did his morning routine before walking out of Casita to do his chores.

He'll spend another short break in the flower shop before going to Casita to continue the unfinished business on the clothing.

While taking care of the kids by the town's fountain, one of the kids invited him inside their house and he hesitantly agreed.

He was glad that he came because now, he knows what to give as a gift.

Even though he wasn't that good with art, the kid's little advice were helpful and it gave a boost of courage to do his best to paint you a picture of you wearing your favorite character's clothes.

The result made him proud of himself, the kid kept complementing his work despite him doing the piece of art for the first time.

When it was time to go, the shapeshifter bid a farewell to the kids before running to the direction of your mother's flower shop.

"Hola, mi corazon!" He cheerily greeted you as soon as he stepped inside.

His voice slightly startled you along with the female customer in front of you, you sent him a pointed look and he could just sheepishly rub the back of neck before hurriedly scurrying to your side.

He waited patiently for you to finish assisting the female, when the customer is gone. Camilo quickly gave you the painting.

Your mouth was left agape when you saw the content, he was rather good for his first time and you couldn't stop the fluttering sensation inside your stomach.

"Dios mio.." You breathed out, Camilo started to get anxious and thought that you didn't like it.

"If you don't like it, I can just throw it away—"

"No! It's beautiful, it's perfect, why would you throw it away?" You asked, cutting his previous statement with a scowl.

Camilo fumbled with the hem if his poncho, cheeks flushed with heat and his heart beating fast at your complimentary towards the painting.

He spent the remaining time of his break with you, occasionally getting flustered because you wouldn't stop complementing his work.

— [ ☘︎ ] —

Saturday was just a short day, the people of the Encanto couldn't go out because a storm visited their beloved town.

Camilo felt so devastated that he couldn't see you, Pepa forbid him from going out in a reason that he might get sick if he did.

So here he is, finishing and adding more details on the remaining untouched part of the skirt that he is sewing.

His heart ached inside his chest, he wanted to see you and be by your side, he wanted to know what are you doing and how are you feeling. He wanted to see your beautiful smile and hear your laughs.

He sighed softly, his brows furrowed in dissatisfaction of his current situation.

If only I could talk to her-

Realization dawned into him, a bright and excited grin formed on his lips as he placed the sewing equipment down on the table.

"I just need to write to her!" He exclaimed with glee, jumping in excitement while pulling out a few pieces of papers from his drawer.

He quickly got into work, writing to you about how his day went without seeing you, rambling about the most random things that he could think of just to make the letter longer.

The shape shifter dropped a couple of pick-up lines on his letter along with compliments that he could think of to give to you.

After putting the three papers inside the envelope, he quickly sealed it and he run out of his room to go to his brother's room.

Antonio gladly welcomed him inside, the shapeshifter explained how he want for his little friends to bring you the envelope safely and dry, away from the raindrops from the sky.

The youngest Madrigal couldn't be more happy to finally able to to something for Camilo so he agreed without any hesitation.

His friend, the toucan, squawked towards him and stared as if to say that he wants to be the animal to do job.

When the colorful birdy flew out the window, Camilo could only stare at the sky with a longing and hopeful look.

He wanted to see your reaction once you saw the letters, he wanted to hear what you thought of it but he knew that he can't do that, he doesn't want to make his mother upset so he just sucked it up and went back to sewing.

He just hoped that you liked the letters, he can't go out today to give you the little gift that he wrote and the unsettling feeling haunted him until evening.

— [ ☘︎ ] —

It's 3 am and I just woke up, I typed this as soon as I finished eating my snack—

This chapter got a little too long than the usual ones..

I'm sorry I couldn't fit the Sunday but I'll make sure to put it on the next update!

I hope y'all like this chapter!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

34.5K 729 33
𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐒 𝐀 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒. 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒...
40.9K 1.5K 11
"How does being a Madrigal sound to you?" - [ ✧ ] The Madrigals are known to be a happy, helpful and caring family around the magical town of Encanto...
34.2K 810 17
Y/n L/n, the 'weird' girl in town. Well, at least in the previous village she had lived in. Now she was in a place her friend recommended. The Encant...
88.1K 4.4K 15
Keep your Distance [Camilo Madrigal x Male! Reader] COMPLETED :D Did you really have to hit him? Camilo Madrigal, the 15 year old shapeshifter of th...