30

Camilo wandered if he can give away his gift just so he can turn back the time.

He wanted to turn back the time so he'll fix every mistakes he did, starting from meeting the Serrano family, being friendly with Estrella and lastly, he'll turn back to you.

He'll do anything just for you to stay with him that day, he'll avoid everyone if that's what you want, he'll give up his gift if that's what you want.

He just wanted to hold you in his arms, telling you how sorry he is. Apologizing for every little thing that will be considered as his mistakes.

He just want to stare at you, making you smile with his playful remarks, making you laugh with his jokes and making you happy with his gifts.

He wanted to see how your eyes would brighten up when he's around, he want to hold your hand just like how you would do it in unexpected times.

He wanted to be there for you when you're feeling upset from one of the books that you have read, he wanted to calm you down if one of the kids from the town had managed to annoy and anger you.

He wanted to be your everything, just like how you are everything for him.

But how can do all of those things?

You're already out of his reach- on another man's arms, the way you smiled towards that stranger is the same way that you smiled towards him.

He knew that you're not the type to open up to people easily, you're quiet yet straight to the point. You're not afraid to let out what you have in mind and that's one of the traits that made him fall deeper for you.

So how can you smile like that to a complete stranger? How can you laugh like you've known the man for so long? How can you be so close to him as if you're safe within his arms?

His tears only fell more on his cheeks, he can't get the pain out of his chest. His eyes hurt so much from crying and yet the tears wouldn't stop from falling.

He ran back home as fast as he can, slamming the door of Casita and catching the worried eyes of his family as he quickly run inside his room.

He locked himself inside his safe haven, refusing to eat and go out. The pain is too much for him to handle and he doesn't want his parents to see him so vulnerable.

Is this the kind of pain that you felt when you saw him with another girl? Did you cry this hard when you heard him give compliment to another woman?

He only cried harder when the thought of making you cry because of the same pain or probably way more painful- came into his mind. It was as if he can hear your broken sobs and voice as you curl yourself into a ball.

He gripped the fabric on his chest, suddenly feeling suffocated from all the negative thoughts and emotions inside him.

He gripped his hair, tugging on his head roughly and trying to keep the thoughts out of his brain.

Stop! He cried. Make it stop!

The loud knocks on his door made him jolt from his bed, but he only stare at the glowing wood as the knocks got louder and louder.

His heart beat inside his chest painfully, his grip on his clothing only tightened as his heart continued to beat.

He lowered his head in shame, eyes closing as he slumped on his bed. He tuned out the loud knocking from the other side of his bedroom door, as well as the worried voices of his familia.

He just wanted to drift off to sleep he knew that the scene he saw by the river will haunt him in his dream and doesn't want that.

But his eyelids grew heavy, breathing became even as his vision grew blurry, he can see your favorite book above his table and a small smile made its way to his dry lips before he finally succumb to the darkness.