SONDER. | Short Series

By 90samourdaay

"Sonder - noun. the realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own... More

i | Sonder ❦ (prelude)
ii | Sonder ❦ (1)
iii | Sonder ❦ (2)
iv | Sonder ❦ (3)
v | Sonder ❦ (4)
vi | Sonder ❦ (5) 1/2
vii | Sonder ❦ (5) 2/2
viii | Sonder ❦ (6) 1/2
ix | Sonder ❦ (6) 2/2
x | Sonder ❦ (7)
xii | Sonder ❦ (9) 1/2
xiii | Sonder ❦ (9) 2/2
xiv | Sonder ❦ (10) 1/2
xv | Sonder ❦ (10) 2/2
xvi | Sonder ❦ (11)
xvii | Sonder ❦ (12) 1/2
xviii | Sonder ❦ (12) 2/2
xix | Sonder ❦ (13)
xx | Sonder ❦ (14) 1/2
xxi | Sonder ❦ (14) 2/2
xxii | Sonder ❦ (15)
xxiii | Sonder ❦ (16)
xxiv | Sonder ❦ (17)
Question

xi | Sonder ❦ (8)

3.6K 348 142
By 90samourdaay

Please ignore any and all mistakes.
————————————————

— UNTHINKABLE —

Moment of honesty
Someone's gotta take the lead tonight
Whose it gonna be?
I'm gonna sit right here
And tell you all that comes to me
If you have something to say
You should say it right now
You ready?
You give me a feeling that I never felt before
And I deserve it, I think I deserve it
It's becoming something that's impossible to ignore
And I can't take it
I was wondering maybe
Could I make you my baby
If we do the unthinkable would it make us look crazy
If you ask me I'm ready

•••••

Light poured into the room from the window, exposing that it was a new bright and early morning. It was time for the citizens of Austin, Texas to wake up and start their day.

Meanwhile, Taivon's breathe hitched in her throat as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Her hands gripped the sheets tightly as a loud cry escaped her mouth, and her back arched. She was brought to yet another orgasm, legs shaking from them being strong and back to back.

"Oooooo God!"

The person causing all of this was Amiré— who laid comfortably between her legs, feasting on his only craving. Taivon didn't expect to be woken up and immediately taken to new heights.

But dealing with a someone like Amiré was proving to be filled with surprises.

He slowed his tongue down and lapped up all her remaining juices, keeping ahold of her thighs. Once he was done cleaning her up he finally let up and planted soft wet kisses all the way up her body until he reached her lips.

Taivon moaned as soon as his lips pressed against hers, opening her mouth to happily greet his tongue. She reached for his face to deepen the kiss, but his hands grabbed hers and pinned them above her head. She whined into the kiss, knowing he wasn't about to give her the chance to dominate it.

His lips curled up into a smirk as he slowly pulled back from the kiss and lifted up to stare down at her, still pinning both her hands down.

"Look at me."

Taivons eyes fluttered open to meet his, trying to catch her breathe. "Are y-you trying to kill me?" She panted.

His smirk grew. "Nah I just had to wake you up since I put you to sleep. It was only right."

She couldn't do anything but roll her eyes. "A proper tap and good morning would've worked."

"Stop rolling yo eyes at me before I give them yet another reason to roll again." He threatened and she froze a little.

"Chill out." She whispered, not having the energy to continue. They've been at it non-stop, minus the few hours they went to sleep. Well he's been at it. She only got her get back three times. At this point the score was lopsided as hell.

T: 5 A: ????? Idk mfs lost count.

Amiré chuckled at the tired look in her eyes and let her hands go. "Fine." He stole one last kiss from her before moving off her and falling to her side. Taivon slowly rolled to her side and faced him. She was too sore to do anything else.

"You're annoying you know that right? Like I should've slammed that door in yo face."

He raised his eyebrow, doing what he did best, which was play dumb. "What I do?"

Tee squinted her eyes at him. "Say I won't beat yo ass right now."

"You won't." He snorted, playfully flinching when she lifted her hand. "Aigh chill chill."

"Aigh chill chill," She mocked him, rolling her eyes again. She lowered her hand and played it under her head. "You really cut me off after I told you how I felt and yet you wanna keep acting dumb. What is wrong with you? Do I look like a goofy bitch to you? Is goofy bitch written across my forehead?"

He realized she was dead ass mad at him, getting serious. "Aye you know damn well I don't think you a goofy bitch Tee. Stop playing with me."

"No nigga you stop playing with me!" She sat up quickly and mugged him. "You been playing with me since the moment you laid eyes on me Amiré. When you decided to disappear, I realized that it was never meant for us to be just friends, especially since yo eyes fill with lust every time you look at me. I'm starting to wonder now if all you wanna do is fuck me cause of how I make you feel."

He sat up right beside her, just shaking his head. He didn't even know what to say because he wasn't expecting the energy to shift so quickly. The clouds started to disappear, bringing them both back to reality.

"I didn't—" He began but she quickly cut him off, scoffing.

"You didn't what? Mean to disrespect me like that? Because that's some bullshit Amiré and I don't want to hear it. You always say how you keeping it real with me, so do that. I'm tired of this back and forth shit, playing with each other. I stopped playin with you the moment I laid down with you. After we had sex I realized damn I actually like this nigga, and despite everything he said, I'ma suck up my pride and tell him how I feel. But you couldn't do the same for me. Why? And don't lie to me about not having feelings cause I know you do Amiré." She pointed at him.

He lifted his hand and ran it down his face, sighing. Once he collected his thoughts he dropped his hands and met her eyes again. "Look Tee... I never intended on having sex with you at first so dead that only wanting to fuck you thought. I was cool with us just being friends cause we was chilling. You can't blame me for where that night took us, cause you played a heavy role in it even leading there! I just told you what it was going to be like before we had sex, cause that's how I thought I felt at the time. I've never given nothing to female besides dick, so it was routine for me to say what I said—"

Her face scrunched up. "Oh so it's my fault I got my feelings hurt?"

"Would you please stop fucking cutting me off and let me finish?" He snapped, she quickly closed her mouth.

"Thank you." He mumbled angrily, shaking his head. "I didn't expect to end up here with you Taivon. This shit came outta left field and fast. I knew the moment we made eye contact that you was trouble, cause for the first time since my mother died, I felt comfortable with somebody. You have this look in yo eyes, that makes me feel safe. And that shit scares the shit out of me, cause I'm not someone who should ever feel safe or comfortable." He opened up to her slowly, reaching for her hand.

She allowed him to hold it, staring at him surprised. She wasn't expecting him to let her in at all. "Why shouldn't you be able to feel safe or comfortable?" She asked softly, not prepared for the answer. Though she already expected it had something to do with his mysterious life.

He stared deeply into her eyes and swallowed hard. Knowing there was no going back. "What do you see when you look at me Taivon?"

"I see you."

"I know you but what exactly do you see? Be honest with me."

She looked down at their hands before meeting his eyes again. She just took a deep breathe and allowed her to get lost in them."I see darkness, I see anger, I see confusion, and I-I see someone who is in a lot of pain." She whispered the last part, but he heard her loud and clear.

He nodded and smiled at her. "You see me, for me. That's exactly why you should've ran first chance you got after we met, but you didn't."

"I didn't run because I didn't want too. Despite what I see, I know you are so much more than that. I see all the bad, but I can also see all the good in you. I see someone who is extremely smart, funny, kind. Someone who wants to be happy. Someone who wants to be free. Someone who want's to feel comfortable and safe." She smiled back. "I also know that all of those things are possible for you, but you gotta stop fighting and allow yourself to receive it. You are a good person Amiré."

"Don't say that."

"Why not?" She questioned, genuinely confused.

He gave her hand a squeeze and blew out some air, breathing their eye contact."Because you don't know what I've done."

She reached over and pressed her hand against his face, rubbing her thumb under his eye. "And I didn't ask because it's none of my business. However, I'm not stupid Amiré. There's only so much you can really hide from a person that actually pays attention to you. I also know that if you did tell me what you've done, my feelings for you wouldn't go anywhere. I like you and that's not changing any time soon."

He closed his eyes and reached up to place his hand on top of hers, feeling himself relax. He was in deep thought about his own feelings. To admit he felt the same, was beating his ass. He couldn't believe he was even in a situation like this when he was leaving for New York in 2 days.

"You don't understand Tee I'm—I'm not someone you should have feelings for. Everyone in my life that I care about has suffered because of me. Ion want you to be next, I'm tryna protect you."

She rolled her eyes. "Amiré please shut up,I'm a grown ass woman and I can protect myself. You not finna hurt me unless you allow yourself too! Nobody is perfect okay? I'm not saying I approve of whatever you're afraid to tell me, but I can say you don't even know what I've seen already. You ain't the first person in my life living a dangerous life and you damn sure won't be the last."

He sighed heavily and tucked his bottok lip between his teeth. How could he tell her how he felt, just to leave and hope that when he returned she would still feel the same? What would that even look like? How would they even figure it out?

"Hey," She called out, forcing his head back up to meet her eyes. "Stop overthinking shit and just let me in." She was practically pouting at this point, extremely frustrated that he was so stubborn.

Amiré didn't say anything as he watched her, letting his eyes roam her face. He was zoning out. Taivon placed her other hand on his face and held it in place, leaning over to peck his lips softly. She pulled back to look into his eyes, seeing he was reacting slowly, leaning back in to do it again. She did this a few more times until his hand found itself wrapped around her neck and his lips slowly moved back against hers.

She slid her hands to the back of his neck and scooted closer, moving onto his lap and straddling him to deepen the kiss. She realized then and there the only way Amiré really knew how to express himself was through physical touch.

So she was going to match his energy.

He took a deep breathe between the kiss as he felt her lower herself onto him. His hand dropped from her neck and he grabbed her waist, squeezing it tightly as she began rocking against him slowly.

"Shit." He groaned, looking between them before meeting her eyes again. He stared into them intensely as he helped her start riding him. Taivon didn't break the eye contact as she moaned out, speeding up the pace. Every time she went down, he made her go all the way down so he entered her completely. She dug her nails into the back of his neck and gasped every time.

He licked his lips and continued to just stare at her, letting her completely control the pace and him. All he could think about in that moment was his beautiful she was to him, she was by the only woman he's ever allowed to see him in such a vulnerable way. And he didn't feel uncomfortable at all, in fact he felt safe.

And as the pleasure started to catch up to him, he realized that Taivon was the light he needed in the dark. A woman who was once a stranger passing by him, was the same woman who could potentially make his heart whole again.

The pleasure was starting to peak for both them as Taivon completely sped up. It felt so good that there was no point in prolonging it, his groans matched her every moan.

They both had lost souls that were completely compatible.

"Shit oh fuck baby—" She cried out, clenching and unclenching around him tightly as her head flew back. He just held her to him tightly, causing their lower parts to create friction faster. His adrenaline rushed as he felt his stomach twist, burying his face in chest as their orgasms peaked together.

"Yessssss—-"
"Fuckkkk."

All you could hear was their heavy breathing as he held onto Taivon, helping her ride out both of their orgasms. She whimpered softly cause her body was for sure tapped out for the rest of the morning.

He turned his head to rest against her chest and hugged her body to him, closing his eyes. This caught Taivon off guard because he was— hugging her. She didn't say anything as she hugged him back and planted a soft kiss against his forehead, rubbing his back.

"I'm not going anywhere." She whispered, closing her eyes as well. There was no more responses, they just sat there and held onto each other completely exposed.

•••••

Chapter 8 🤍.

damn ..... that's sweet. 💅🏽
anyways...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 318 26
❝𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒎𝒎? 𝑰'𝒎 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅, 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊�...
107K 3.3K 20
(n.) something that makes you forget grief or suffering. ▒┇✒ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞, �...
149K 2.5K 35
❝I have to be dreaming.❞ * ˚ ✦ A fic of Netflix's the babysitter's club, and in this one you're in it too!! @-jadorekingwell [Completed] [Start Da...
22.3K 385 20
[𝙍𝙄𝘾𝙃𝙄𝙀 𝙏𝙊𝙕𝙄𝙀𝙍 𝙓 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙀𝙍] ↳ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝, summer unexpectedly turns into a adventure full of new friends, new fears and new feel...