Wedcuffed

By Rubywrites_it

~STORY CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT ~ Sarah Darrell always wanted a simple life. But after having an abusive chil... More

INTRO
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 40

16.1K 470 114
By Rubywrites_it

Sarah P.O.V 

"Your reports seem pretty good compared to your last visit Mrs, Parker." Dr. Annita said while scribing something on the paper.

"Thank you, doctor, I hope my baby is healthy and fine?" I asked while putting my hands around my tummy. 

"Yes the baby is perfectly fine but you still have to work on your diet, you need to eat more nutrients. Remember your diet will decide the growth of the baby" She replied in a serious tone.

"I have already forwarded your reports to the dietician, she will guide you perfectly with your diet plan. Apart from that, there isn't any other issue, both you and the baby are fine Mrs. Parker."  Dr. Annita said while handling the reports.

"Thank you, I'll take your leave now" I stood up and started to make my way out of the room.

"Bye Mrs. Parker, Will see you at your next appointment" She replied.

"Also Doctor, I prefer to be called Sarah," I said politely and made my way out of the room. 

Once I walked down in the lobby I took out my reports and started going through the pages. I sighed in relief knowing that my baby was doing fine. Ever since Alessandro drugged me I was scared thinking about the side effects that could harm my baby. Thankfully now that the doctor has confirmed the baby's health, I can calm down.

Talking about Alessandro, I haven't seen him since I left his house.

On one side I was glad that he respected my decision when I asked him to leave me alone but a part of me missed him.

I miss him terribly

Get a grip, Sarah,

Don't forget you still can't trust him

 I quickly closed the report file and made my way out of the hospital.

Since my car was at the service center, I decided to call a cab as I had to get back to work.

Within a few minutes, I was inside the cab heading to Amrio Enterprises when I received a text from Ester

Esteryyyyyy: Adrian Parker is here with his team for the meeting. When will you be here?

ME: OTW I will be there in 10 minutes

I pressed the send button and waited for my destination to arrive. The car soon pulled up to Amario Enterprises. I directly walked inside the building for the meeting with the Parkers.

Once I was in the elevator I started to fix my hair which got messier because of the winds. Hearing the elevator ding I stepped off and made my way towards the conference room.

I was about to enter the room when I heard someone yelling my name angrily from behind, It didn't take me a second to recognize that voice.

"Sssh, Slow your voice women. We are still inside the office." I whispered to Ester. 

"I wouldn't be so loud if you would have told me about your appointment with the doctor today. I would have at least accompanied you there, Sarah." Ester replied with an angry face.

"It was just a routine check-up, Ester, so you don't need to be pissed regarding that. And there are still a lot more appointments to go for you to accompany me to the doctor." 

"Alright but at least tell me what the doctor said, I hope everything is fine with you and your baby." She asked me softly.

"According to the doctor, everything is fine, she just advised me to work on my diet." 

I saw Ester opening her mouth to speak something but her words didn't come out as she kept looking behind my head. I immediately turned my back only to see Adrian standing there, with a concerned look on his face

"Are you fine? Why did you go to the Doctor today? You could have informed me about it." He said while walking closer to me.

"Why are you even concerned? Don't act as if you care, Mr. Parker, I know about your ridiculous idea to abort the baby. Sarah and the baby don't need you." Ester replied furiously.

I could sense the atmosphere getting tense as both Ester and Adrian were staring at each other as if they would murder each other any time soon.

Before Adrian could utter anything further I decided to interrupt them.

"I guess we should head towards the conference room, everyone is waiting for us," I spoke making both of them turn their attention towards me.

I quickly held Ester's hand and walked towards the conference room. I turned back when I saw Adrian's grey eyes burn in annoyance as they stared at me.

Both me and Ester entered the room when I saw people from both companies were already in there. I greeted everyone with a smile as I took my seat.

I saw Ester checking the projector since she would be the one giving the presentation today while I sat back and checked the necessary documents that were to be handed to the Parkers.

Minutes later, Adrian finally walked in through the door with a neutral expression which soon turned into a deadly glare when he saw Ester, who was throwing daggers at him.

I cleared my throat making their attention turn toward me

"Should we start with the meeting now?" I announced before they both turned this meeting room into a wrestling ring 

Adrian averted his gaze on the seat beside me. He stepped in my direction and took a seat beside me.

"Ester, you can go ahead and start the presentation," I spoke politely while focusing on the screen. 

Ester gave me a nod and began with her presentation. She first started by showing everyone how the whole  Resort turned out to be,

Initially, an overview of the whole property and later went ahead with the plans for the opening ceremony.

"Since the opening is on Friday we can invite influential people and important clients to stay at the Resort for the weekend. Being at the property for 2 days could create an impact on them, as people get to utilize different amenities of The Resort. This could help Amario Enterprises to build an authentic reputation in the market." Ester said as everyone nodded in agreement hearing her idea, 

The meeting continued for about forty-five minutes now and everyone has put their different opinions. I was noting down a few points on the paper when I felt a large hand on my thigh.

My body immediately tensed up and I looked down to see Adrian's hand on my right thigh. I tried to remove his hand but it didn't even budge rather he grabbed my hand and intertwined it with his.

"Don't try to move now, I am not going to leave you unless we talk" He muttered when I tried to get away from his grip.

"Leave my hand, Parker. Don't create a scene in front of our employees." I gritted in a low voice. 

Within a second he loosened his grip from my hand but his hand went back to my thigh. I slapped his hands away from me but he kept putting his hands back again and again.

"Didn't you understand what I said before? Remove your hands fr..." My voice hitched when I felt his hands moving up towards my upper thigh. I was about to remove his hands again when he came close to my ears 

"Don't... I asked you something outside but you chose to ignore me and now I am not leaving you unless we talk. So stay still until we are done with the meeting or else this time my hand won't stop making its way further." He muttered, making me look at him with disgust and hatred.

Pervert...

Ignore him, Sarah, once this project is done then you don't have to see him anymore

I turned my attention back to the meeting but my mind couldn't focus on anything that was being discussed in the meeting.

While Adrian's PA discussed a few points from Parker's side I could hardly get any words he said due to the constant tickling sensation on my skin as Adrian's fingers created low patterns on my thigh. 

No one could see what was going on under the table as it was just me and Adrian sitting at this side of the table. I was afraid knowing that my little movement could give Adrian a perfect view of my lingerie.

Finally, after a long hour of torture sitting beside Adrian, we finalized the event details and the meeting finally came to an end.

I saw everyone start collecting their stuff as they made their way out of the meeting room one by one. I continued to be glued to my seat while I bid goodbye to everyone.

Ester gave me a suspicious look but before she could question me anything I asked her to guide everyone out as I needed to have a word with Adrian.

I waited for everyone to leave the room while Adrian was staring at me intensely as his hands were grabbing my inner thigh.

Even if he removed his hands now, I wouldn't be able to get up in front of him as my skirt was too high for my likeness, and almost my whole legs along with my lingerie would get exposed...

God...

I hope that Adrian disappears from here so I can fix my skirt quickly. 

Once I was sure that everyone was out of the room, I quickly removed Adrian's hand from me and moved my chair away from him. Without wasting any second my hands hastily moved towards my skirt but before I could do it I was pulled back again towards Adrian.

"Adrian, You are crossing your limits now, Leave my hand" I shouted irritatingly as my eyes squinted at his hand.

"I wouldn't have done this Sarah but you wouldn't talk to me. This was the only way I could talk to you"

"Now tell me what the doctor said Is everything alright?" He asked softly as his hands stroked mine.

"Ohh! So now you are concerned about my whereabouts? Is this a new plan of yours to manipulate me or something?" I snapped back, completely irritated by all his drama.

"Why would I even do that? Didn't I tell you that I genuinely want to be there for you and the baby?" He replied honestly without breaking eye contact.

"It was just a normal routine checkup, the doctor just wanted to guide me regarding my diet," I replied and removed his hands from me.

I hope he leaves me alone now

"Oh!! I hope there is nothing else to worry about?" He asked curiously as he scooted closer to me

"Everything else is fine Adrian, You don't have to worry about it," I yelled furiously.

"Well, I have every right to be worried about you, Sarah, this baby is mine as well. Next time I will be coming along with you to the Doctor, you are not going there alone in the future." He spoke in a serious tone.

His eyes suddenly went down looking down at my skirt which was still raised upwards. His grey eyes were a shade darker than usual as he lustfully stared at my legs.

Without thinking anything further I quickly moved my hands to my skirt to pull it down. But before my hands could do that I felt Adrian's hands above mine.

"What the hell happened to your thigh?" He questioned while moving the skirt a bit higher.

"Nothing you should be worrying about," I replied and quickly pulled down my skirt to its original place. 

Our eyes stayed locked against each other, his eyes were burning with anger while I kept my face void of any emotions.

"Did... Did it happen because of me? I mean have I done this to hurt you on that night" He asked, solemnity visible on his face. 

"Whatever happened with me shouldn't be your concern, Parker. And for your information, this mark was not given by you on the night when you ra..."

"The night when I raped you, the night I took you forcefully without listening to you and your pleads" Adrian interrupted me while his eyes were fixed on the ground.

I was taken aback for a moment when I heard him, this was the first time Adrian himself admitted what he did. 

But he was too late to realize everything he did, as nothing can be done to forget the things he did to me.

There was a comfortable silence between us, neither did I nor Adrian say anything, He just sat there in front of me still looking down at my covered thighs.

I cleared my throat, making him snap out of his thoughts.

"If you are done talking then you should better leave, Adrian" I spoke as I moved away from him  

Hearing my words Adrian immediately looked up at me but he did not say anything rather he gave me a weak smile. And for the time today, I saw an emotion in his eyes.
His eyes were filled with guilt and pain.

"I don't know where to start Sarah but I know whatever I do will not reverse the pain I caused you. I know no matter what I do I will never be able to make you believe how sorry I am. Knowing how badly I screwed up our marriage is making me feel more terrible every day" He expressed, I could easily detect the shakiness in his voice.

"You don't trust me or believe any of those words which I say but I seriously want to make an effort for this baby. I know things between us can never be normal Sarah, but I don't want this baby to suffer." He continued

As shocked as I was I couldn't think straight but I could tell that he was honest with his words but I still didn't find my brain to trust him again.

I saw Adrian getting up from the chair, he kneeled in front of me. I felt his fingers on my covered thighs again.

"I know you wouldn't tell me how you got this but If it happened because of me then, I am sorry for that, I am sorry for hurting you." He said and I could see tears forming in his eyes

I felt strange emotions in my heart seeing him like this. Although I have forgiven him, deep down I wished him to feel the same pain that he has given me.

I want him to feel the pain.

I want him to feel sorry and ashamed.

But seeing him like this didn't bring any comfort to me.

"It was Uncle Winston who did this. I was 14 when he tried to sexually assault me when we both were alone in the house." I confessed. 

I could see Adrian looking at me blankly, all I could hear were my heavy hot breaths.

It was the first time I told someone about the assault. I always feel uncomfortable sharing this side of the story with anyone. I didn't even tell this to not Ester or Alessandro yet.
And for some strange reason, I  don't understand why I shared this with Adrian.

You are so stupid, Sarah.

Now He will use this information to hurt you

You need to leave Sarah before you share something you will regret later.

I was about to get up and leave the room when I heard Adrian punch the table beside us.

"That B*stard!! Why didn't you tell me about that when he did that to you?" He questioned gritting his teeth in sheer anger. 

"How could I tell you anything when you avoided me like a plague? You and Jessica both abandoned me when I needed you both." I blurted out

"You both ruined our friendship"

"I'm sorry Sarah, I didn't know that you were going through so much.." Adrian said hesitantly.

"You know nothing about me, Adrian, nothing that I have been through. Please I just don't want to talk about the past now" I replied bitterly.

"I know that I was a d*ckhead. I shouldn't have ruined our friendship and marriage by presuming stupid things." He sighed loudly.  

"You are still a d*ckhead, Adrain." I chuckled bitterly and saw Adrian standing up from the ground.

"At least I am trying to be better, Sarah" 

"Trying to be a better d*ckhead?" I retorted back. I saw him running his hands in his hair, while a grin formed on his lips.

"Very funny. Now before you weird, mean PA comes again and strangles me out, I better get going." He spoke and strode towards the door.

That smile never left his lips throughout the whole  time he was here

"Bye Parker" I mumbled as I saw him getting out of the room.

"I will be waiting for you for dinner at home," He spoke while peeking inside the room again.

Without even listening to my answer he closed the door and walked out leaving me amused

____________________

AN; I know many of you hate the idea of Sarah and Adrian being together. Many of you even despise Adrian's character as well but I need you all to know that Adrian is trying to change himself for good.
.
.
.
.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE IF YOU LIKE THE STORY SO FAR💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

628K 29.2K 42
'Do you know why you are suspended from ceiling krasivaya?' he whispers in my ears and wipes the sweat dripping from my neck due to the trepidation a...
207K 11.4K 48
After getting betrayed in love, the happy bubbly soul Diya turned cold and lost trust. She started working at her father's office and tries to forget...
1.7M 106K 44
STANDALONE ( #1 The Billionaire Saga ) ❝ you stepped inside this monster's closet all by yourself and now, there's no way out...❞ The door of the be...
20.5M 346K 42
#1 Teen Fiction | #1 Young Adult | #1 Romance "We all need someone to drive us mad." - The Wombats. He stared arrogantly down at me, a smirk plaste...