FRAGILE HEART ( Kim Taehyung)

By Pvtgurlll

Her heart is fragile, but she doesn't show it. Our father is no longer ours "As a daughter I love him, But a... More

part 1| GRADUATION
part 2 | KIMS?
part 3 | we met again ?
part 4 | fasten your seat belt
part 5 | GIRLFRIEND?
part 6 | CAN I HUG YOU?
part 7 | REUNION
part 8 | IT CAN'T BE HER
part9 | TIED UP IN A BOND
part 10 | HIS REPUTATION
part 11 | HOPE YOU WON'T BREAK ME
part 12 | JIWOO
part13 | PERSONAL DIARY
part 14 | STAY
part15 | HANGOUT
part 16 | I'M SORRY
part 17 | WHY ME?
part 18| FLASHBACK
part19 | HATE YOU
part 20 | RUDE
part 21| CAN'T YOU LOVE ME?
part23 | SAVE ME
part 24 | BUSSINESS TRIP
Part 25 | JIWOO'S WEDDING
part 26 | MINA & YERI
Part 27 | MINE
Part 28 | JEALOUSLY
Part 29| DATE
Part 30 | MOM
Part 31 | Who ?
Part 32 | Betrayal
Part 33 | Fate
part 34 | My Boss
Part 35| Take over
Part 36 | We used to be..
Part37 | I'll always look for you
Part 38 | I'm still me
Part 39 | Remember me
Part 40| flabbergasted
Part 41| Daddy issues
part 42| You & I
Part 43 | Marry me .
part 44 | Epilogue: you & I 4ever
New cover

part 22 | PAST

969 43 51
By Pvtgurlll

"TAEHYUNG STOP IT JUST STOP IT"
you yelled at him finally being so done with false accusation "

"You judge too early taehyung"

You knees went weak and you fell on your knees crying
"Is this what you think about me taehyung ?"
You looked up at him he showed no other emotion than anger
Standing up you went closer to him grabbing his collar you yelled in your weak voice " W-WHY CAN'T YOU TRUST ME TAEHYUNG?, WHY CAN'T YOU LOVE ME ? WHY why ?"

"Y-you want to know why I was late right? I WAS BEING CHASED BY SOME UNKNOWN MEN taehyung "

His eyes widen at your statement
"You w-what?"
"I left early from jimin's office I took the bus but there were some men who started misbehaving and touching me I tried to get rid of them but they didn't stop so I ran out of the bus to get rid of them, b-but they started chasing me I don't know where I went *sobs* m-my mind was numb all I thought of saving myself from them, I end up in a strange place idk where I was and my phone was dead too so I took some help and came home, If you really think that I'm cheating on you , taehyung you should stop assuming things "
You said looking in his eyes and left him standing there ..

Taehyung went numb, he was just standing there trying to progress what just you confessed

On the other side you sat on the Swing chair in the balcony buried your head in your palms crying your heart out
" W-WHY?"

As you were busy in your own world taehyung stood near the door knocking to gain your attention, you looked up and saw taehyung standing there..
He took at your weak figure, eyes swollen, messy hair...
"May I?" He asked your permission before entering your room you nodded as you were not expecting him to be here

He walked in your balcony and took a seat beside you, his action took you by surprise
"W-what you want ?" You asked wiping off your tears
"I'm sorry !" You slowly looked at him he was looking at the sky
"I'm really sorry y/n " and he finally looked at you, both the eyes meet
A pair of eyes were full of guilt and regret while other ones were of pain and hurt

You remained silent and looked on your lap breaking the eye contact

"Taehyung can I tell you something? I want to free the burden from my heart "

She said in a low voice, taehyung nodded at her

" I miss him taehyung I-i r-really d-do "

Seeing you burst out in tears taehyung immediately hugged you "y/n what happened " for the first time his voice felt so soft to you
"You can share with me " he said rubbing your back

"My d-dad I hate him yet why i still want him"
"Our was a beautiful family , really beautiful everything was perfect dad was so good with us with mom he was like our bestfriend I never felt like he was my dad but a bestfriend , if anyone would ask the past me who would I choose between my parents my answer would be dad, not that I don't love my mom I love her but I was more attached to my dad he was my everything"

"But one day I wokeup and saw my parents fighting and dad left the home I asked my mom she said he got married to another woman secretly and they were arguing about this, I was just 16 my whole life took a turn , I never thought he would do this never in my dreams"

"I still remember the crying face of my mom , I still remember her asking the relatives to tell her truth ,my sister they were too small to hear this "

" I hate my dad's side family, they're the real snakes , despite knowing everything they just gave fake concerns to mom and stabbed at our back "

" I still remember everything he said out of anger he said it on our face " I'M NOT YOUR FATHER HE'S DEAD " *SOBS *

"He took a new apartment to let her stay there ( 2nd wife )"

"She used to live in other city the day he bought her I still remember how he left us alone in the home when we never slept without his presence never in our whole life , each and every word he said that night I still remember "

" How low he made my mom feel,just because she don't earn"

" Even after this he said nothing will change, he'll remain the same,but we can't ride two boats at a time "

"my mom remained silent just for us, she suffered everything for us and how stupid of me to never interact with her more "
"He started changing , after all we forget about old things when we get a new one"

" We lost our hope we were sure one day he'll leave us"
"After bringing her in the same city as we there was not a day when my parents didn't fought they fought everyday , it was effecting our mental health"
"My younger sister used to get panic attack when they fight"
"This made us more worried her health "

"One day he again fought with my mom but this was so worst , he fought with her because his 2nd wife health wasn't good and he thought my mom did something , we were sleeping but we wokeup to them fighting the fight got worst and he end up saying "I'm removing you from marriage ," in front of my aunt "

( when a husband says this to his wife keeping a person as a witness it means a divorce and of he regrets saying this he should say the witness that I'm taking her again in marriage but within 3months )

"That day he insulted her ( her mom ) in front of his brother and sister in law, the fight was heard by all our neighbour, my aunt and uncle told him to forgive him ,but dad was so sturbun he said he don't want to keep my mom he wants her out of the house"

"He even told he regrets showering us with lots of love , because we didn't took his side after what he did "

"But thanks to that panic attack that my sister again got on that night seeing them both fight , my dad hurriedly took her in his arms trying to calm her down she was having difficulty in breathing "

"We were so helpless but after some days he took her in marriage , he tried to avoid any kinda flights with her "

"He used to sleeps in our home when his 2nd wife was out of city because of her business "

"But the fact that ... That woman he got married was my father's uncle's daughter, we used to meet her when we were small but never thought one day she'll be the reason of our cries "

" My sister (elder ) when she finally got a job we got a hope of living even though my mom used to earn after that incident , we just wanted mom to rest I was still studying I got a part-time job to help my mom ,"
" And slowing he stopped meeting us coming to our home I wasn't surprised I imagined this all happening , after earning enough by two of us we purchased a new house and moved out from there "

(Back to reality)
You cried in his arms and he rubbing your back , he felt guilty and sorry for you , he never thought you had a dark past , you were just 2years old when he met you "

You broke the hug and wiped your tears with the sleeves of your dress " you asked me about what I wrote in my dairy"

" Yk taehyung I was never into studies I never thought of doing a job , but after life took a turn I was so depressed I just wanted my family to don't face any problem I wanted to earn not for me but for them I wanted my sisters to have a good life I used to do researches on good companies so that I can apply I found some good companies and wrote them in my diary's first page so that whenever I open my diary I wanted me to remember my aim , I never knew that one of the companies was of yours "

"And about the wedding I never wanted to marry you knowing that you were against it , I wanted to marry someone and getting rid of my toxic family but after your message I didn't wanted to be selfish I tried my best to stop this marriage but my dad showed up after 2months announcing my marriage ,my mom agreed too she thought it was the right age to get married"

Taehyung's pov

She opened up with me she looked at me tears flowing from her eyes , I wonder how much she have stored in her heart "i-i'm sorry y/n I should have known you completely before judging you "
She looked down crying her heart out I was helpless sitting beside her not having any idea what to do ~~

You stood from the chair and walked to the railing "t-taehy-.
Before you completed your words you fainted "Y/N" but taehyung was fast enough to catch you
"Y/n.wakeup.y/n"
He carried you in bridal style and put you in your bed , he sat beside your figure and started rubbing your hands as it was cold "

After sometime you wokeup "t-taehyung " you called out for him

"Y/n you okay? " He started panicking seeing your weak figure
"You should eat something you're so weak "
"I wanna rest please" you said looking at him
"But-
"Please" he nodding agreeing
He was about to leave the room but you stopped him holding his hand "c-can you s-stay here just for one day "

"He nodded and layed beside you taking you in his arms holding you tightly being afraid if you would leave him
He kissed the crown of your head and started patting your head ...

To be continued~

Can't believe I finally wrote this forgive me if any mistakes and feel free to ask anything

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 63.5K 37
an arranged marriage... A cold girl who loved her husband more than anything... Y/n= your name. Jan-feb2021 Hello friends! This is the first fanf...
101K 4.4K 44
Arrange marriage!! is not always about full filing duties of partner..it's something much more ... Meeting stranger -> knowing the stranger -> livi...
93.7K 3.1K 21
What if the cold CEO of Kim's Company are forced to marry the cold CEO of Min's Company? They both promise not to fall in love again.. But will they...
74.2K 2.6K 30
tae - wifey did you like the kiss? y/n - will i be shameless if i said i loved it (kissing again) tae - nope!! not at all ...