The way you tease me (A Camil...

By GoldenButterflyXD

"So, what is a pretty girl such as yourself hiding away deep in the village for?" Camilo asked. "You know, hi... More

Chapter 1: Meeting a Teasing Buddy
Chapter 2: Afternoon plans
Chapter 3: The bet
Chapter 4: The excuse to attend girls night
Chapter 5: Camilo's first girl sleepover
Chapter 6: Thinking of confessing...
Chapter 7: Dancing under carnival lights
Chapter 8: Dolores's eavesdropping saves a life
Chapter 9: 'Worth a shot'
Chapter 10: SIX OF THEM!
Chapter 11: Sleep
Chapter 12: Sleeptalking
Chapter 13: Training
Chapter 14: Hot springs
Chapter 15: Disguise
Chapter 16: Happy birthday Camilo!
Chapter 17: Let the war begin
Chapter 18: Sit back and grab some popcorn
Chapter 19: Coconut pie
Chapter 20: To me, it was never home
Chapter 21: Pushy much?
Chapter 22: Dragon
Chapter 27: The Talk
Chapter 28: Worst timing
Chapter 29: Pointless tears
Chapter 30: Bonding with Pepa
Chapter 31: Kiddos
Chapter 32: Sleepwalking part 2
Chapter 33: Parrot
Chapter 34: Carlos
Chapter 35: Secrets And a Diamond Ring
Chapter 36: Antonio needs some help
Chapter 36: Cecilia and Amilia
Chapter 37: The secret message in a bird
Chapter 38: We don't talk about M/n
Chapter 39: Carlos's family
Chapter 40: Grandkid roundup!
Chapter 41: Till death do us part
Happy valentines day!
Chapter 42: The baby
Chapter 43: Hey, marry me?
Chapter 44: It was our wedding day
Chapter 45: Children
Chapter 46: Happily ever after
In memory of @BlackLivesMatter111
The Death to a Dear Friend
Reunion

Chapter 26: Heavy breathing

4.1K 122 382
By GoldenButterflyXD

-ALMOST FORGOT, CREDIT TO THE MAKER OF THE AMAZING CAMILO EDIT VIDEO!-

(OK, I'm just gonna get the good vibe back, so enjoy! Love you all! <3)

WARNING, IT GETS HEATED IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN ;)

CAMILO'S PERSPECTIVE:

Y/n was back, despite the long week after she had come home to let her catch up with her mom I was finally allowed to 'bother' her as my mom had put it. I was going to meet her at the candy shop right now. I reached to open the door and saw Ben. I glared at him. I swung the door open and the little bell announced my entrance. Ben looked a little red. Yeah, that's right, be embarrassed for hitting on my girlfriend, I see you. I snuck a hand around Y/n's waist and she looked up at me confused.

"It's been a while, where have you been?! My ma put me on house arrest, didn't you make a promise to break me from my tower?" She teased, pecking me on the cheek. I glanced down at her, kissing her forehead.

"Pepa's been watching me like a hawk, she threatened to show you my baby pictures if I tried to sneak out," I said. Ben cleared his throat uncomfortably.

"Um, hi," Ben said. I nodded at him.

"Great weather, right?" He commented nervously.

"My mom changes the weather often, I wouldn't count on your skies staying clear," I said. Y/n laughed at my ridiculousness. Don't worry Y/n, I'm projecting my manliness right now, he'll get the hint and stop pestering you soon.

"Oh my gosh that's hot," Ben admired. Wait, hold up, was ben into guys?! How could I have read the situation so wrongly!

"I know right? You should see when he gets mad," I ignored what Ben had said.

"You think I'm hot Princesa?"

"Shush, we're talking about you right now, stay out of it," She said.

"He even has a cute nickname for you! Where are they making men like this, give me the address," Ben joked with Y/n. I was so confused. Who was into me more?

"Dude, I am so glad you came out, I thought you were a workaholic or something, you're definitely more easy to talk to now," Y/n said. I was right. I rested my face in the crook of her neck, just enjoying her company.

"You make it so hard to think sometimes," I smirked.

"I know Mi Amour, I take your breath away," She pushed my head off her.

"Sorry, but candy makes the top of my priorities right now," She said, turning back to the shopkeeper who was watching us... correction, admiring us.

"The cherry package today please!" Y/n said.

"I'll try the pecan chocolate mix," Ben added. The shopkeeper nodded.

"You kids have such a good life ahead of you, think of these celebration gifts today, and here, I think you'll like the coconut one," The man said, handing me a white box, Y/n a pink box, and Ben a brown box.

"Thank's, see you tomorrow!" Y/n said, leaving the shop with Ben behind her. I hurried behind. When did they become best buds? Was Ben going after my girl?

"Hey, she's my girl," I whispered to Ben. His face flushed red.

"I'm way more into you than her," He said honestly.

"Ok, that's it, he's mine, common Camilo," She laughed, taking my hand and pulling me in the direction of my house.

"Bye-bye pretty boy, you know where to find me," Ben chuckled.

"I think I missed something," I said.

"Don't worry about it, you're mine," She said.

... (Time skip brought to you by AnandaPure, she's the one who gave me the outline for this next part in the chapter, thank you so much!)

"I have an idea, let's make another pie, without salt this time!" I suggested.

"Ok, what kind of pie?" She asked, sitting on the counter. I put my arms around her waist.

"Orange,"

"Why do you choose exotic fruits, I don't know where we're going to get oranges!" She smiled, I pulled her off the counter.

"Right this way Hermosa," I took her hand and brought her outside and into the forest where we had made a clearing for a bunch of fruit trees, including a bunch of orange trees. I let go of her and started to pick a bunch and pile them in the basket I had created using my poncho. Y/n came up beside me, reaching up on her tippy toes to grab the oranges.

"Are we making two pies again?" She asked.

"Yea-" She lost her balance and reached for me causing me to lose my balance as well and fall back. I fell on my butt but fell back when Y/n fell on top of me. She pulled her face up from beside me.

"Sorry, I tripped,"

"On what? Air?" I teased, gently trying to take her bottom half off of me before... Well, I became more flustered. Instead, she folded her arms on my chest and rested her chin on top, gazing at me mischievously. This woman is going to drive me crazier than I already was.

"Your face looks dangerously red, wanna talk about it?" She teased.

"Since when did you get so bold, Princesa?" I asked. She answered with a kiss. Damn, she was hot.

"I missed you," She answered, smirking.

"If this is the reaction I get, I'll keep you waiting longer," She pouted.

"I'd find you then,"

"That sent chills up my spine, are you a stalker?"

"I'm just kidding, you probably wouldn't have been able to stay away the full week without Pepa's leverage against you," Ugh, she was too good, I let my head fall back on the grass trying to think 'all good things, all good things' (Frozen... We love Olaf here.) She leaned over my face and I could feel every part of her on me, it was hard to breathe. I opened my eyes to look at her and instantly regretted it, how could someone be this damn intoxicating!? Her hands ran up my chest and she gave our bodies a little distance. She finally stood up and held a hand up to help me up. I sighed, closing my eyes to cleanse my thoughts before accepting her help.

"Your teasing goes too far," I chuckled, she looked confused.

"Never mind, let's just pick all these up and bring them inside," I said, piling the oranges that fell out of my poncho when Y/n fell on me and then stood up to get Y/n's armful of oranges. We made it back to the house and then got started peeling the oranges and prepping everything.

...(Time skip brought to you by the heat I added to this chapter and this next part I came up with! Enjoy sweet readers!)

We waited for the pie to bake, checking on it every so often. We stood side by side, our shoulders touching while we looked in on the pie for the thousandth time. Now that I had calmed down from Y/n's attack I wanted payback. She sighed, closing the oven. I held her hands and pulled her to a hidden corner, trapping her between me and the wall.

"Your face is dangerously red, wanna talk about it?" I quoted her. She didn't look so bold when pinned up on the wall, but then her attitude changed, she pulled the front of my poncho causing our lips to meet in a passionate kiss. One of her hands held a fist of my poncho and the other wrapped around my neck. I pushed her up against the wall, deepening the kiss and holding her by the waist. She broke off the kiss and I started down her neck. She shivered, humming and holding her hands against my chest. She half-heartedly pushed me away.

"Camilo-" She said, her voice only provoking me. I listened through and kissed her cheek before letting her put five inches between us. My arms still held her and she still had her arms around my neck.

"What?" I asked. She gave me a devilish smile and I wanted to kiss her again, but if she was protesting I'd listen.

"Aren't you all excited? But seriously, anyone could walk by, and I'm sure you're already getting teased relentlessly, so let's continue this later, in a more hidden place," She said, checking down the hallway.

"Dolores will still tease me, she can hear everything, remember?" She grinned.

"I was right, you're all excited now, but that pie's probably ready to come out of the oven now," She said, giving me a kiss on my nose before heading for the kitchen.

"I swear Dolores if you say anything, I'll use your conditioner again," I threatened to my nosey sister.

(Heyyyyy, this chapter was a lot of fun to write, if you have any suggestions at all, send me an email and I'll see if I can add it! Thank you so much for reading the second chapter in a day! Love you all, have a great rest of your night/day! Mwah! <3)

P.S. I posted the first chapter of "The Dark Side Of Encanto" today, so if you're interested, go check it out! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 1.3K 31
❗ കാലത്തിന്റെ ചിറകിലേറി കാറ്റിലും മഴയിലും വെയിലിലും നമുക്കൊരുമിച്ചങ്ങു പോണം... ❗ ( ചെറുതായി ഒന്നു ഡെസ്ക്രിപ്ഷൻ മാറ്റി.... പോയതിനെ കുറിച് ഇനി ഓർത്തി...
68.3K 1K 8
this story is not original its just you and flynn. and I'm not a original person. this story will fallow the movie the cover isn't mine its from Dis...
2.6K 128 33
hp x mcu crossover │the events are from pure imagination, some hp and mcu details or events might not match up so please forgive me ! Maria "Ali" Tor...
111K 2.4K 15
Your parents sent you off to Gravity Falls to visit your Aunt, but turns out your Aunt never came to pick you up. You end up staying with some kids t...