Love Dearly

Per wupew21

If you love someone dearly, you love them very much. Note : * English is not my mother language, expect many... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (M)
Chapter 14 (M)
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (M)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue (M)

Chapter 16

2.3K 138 48
Per wupew21

Chaeyoung pulled out her phone which keep buzzing inside her bag. Four text messages from Jungkook. She smiled and open the first text.

'Don't forget to eat Chipmunk. It's lunch time soon'

She smile and opened the second text.

'I miss you'

Her heart fluttered at those simple words. Just this morning they saw each other at their home, and now he was saying he miss her, such sweet talker isn't he? Chaeyoung chuckled. Then she open the third text.

'Don't talk alone with that guy, wait, no, don't be around him at all. If you see him, go somewhere else, and keep Jennie or Jimin with you.'

She almost can hear how he would grumble while he typed this message. She remember he was saying 'When you know you are someone's wife, romantic feelings are a no no. He should get some distance and don't act inappropriately.'

It's been one month since the incident with Koo Junhoe happened. As Chaeyoung went to the office on Monday after the party in that weekend, Junhoe came to her desk. She was tensed when she saw him again at first, and was ready to call her friends. But then he assured her, that he just want to apologized of what he did at the party. He sorry that he did something embarrassing to her, disrespects her and her husband. Saying that he was under the influence of alcohol that night. He was regret, feeling ashamed and remorsed for his actions.

And the soft hearted Chaeyoung forgive him.. in conditons. She won't be involved with him anymore if it's not related with work. Hopefully it wouldn't happen at all, working with him personally and directly. And she will appreciate more if he can keep a safe distance from her, because she definitely will. And he had no other choice but to accept.

'My guess was right. He hasn't move on. That night at the party was the evident' Jennie spoke after discovered about what happened. Meanwhile Jimin, just stare at his cousin in disbelief. He couldn't fathom that a guy who once he tried to pair up with her cousin would do something like that. Because as far as he know, Junhoe is reserved person.

'I'm sorry Chae, I didn't know he would do something like that to you when he knows you already married' Jimin said. He even suggested that he'd talk to his father. But she decline. She didn't want make someone unemployed just because of her personal matter. Not when he already apologized sincerely.

Jungkook, in the other hand was so adamant to make Chaeyoung quit her job that time. Either she move to the Jeon's or any other Company she want, 'Just not in the same place with that guy' he said. But she convinced him that everything will be fine, that she could handle it, that Jimin or Jennie are always around her, with her. And so with heavy heart, he finally agreed. 

Chaeyoung open the last message from her husband.

'Wait me at the SigN Residence Tower, 46th floor, Songpa District, Seoul.'

Chaeyoung laughed softly. That was the address of their apartment building.

'Ps : Wear sexy lingerie, or maybe not wear any garment at all, that would be great.'

Chaeyoung could feel her cheeks flushing now. He- really...! She shook her head and bit her lips. Oh, she couldn't wait to go home now, damn you Jeon Jungkook. She glare at her phone.

After over a month being newlywed with him, her day was filled with a lots of joy.
They've experienced laughter and bliss as well as banter and arguing. He became her safe place, a constant source of support and happiness.

Chaeyoung remember the delight of lazy, Saturday morning, sipping coffee and watching cartoon together as the sun rose. Or the thrill of making weeknight pasta while singing and dancing to classic Italian ballads in the kitchen. Sometimes they would just go on a simple date, or maybe spontaneous adventures to new places for a weekend.

And of course from all those experienced, it's including their sexual activity. The sex is amazing, yes. It have been hot, heavy, and frequent. Sure she enjoy deep, sexy kissing and touch each other in arousing ways. But Jungkook somehow is always surprised her. Whether it started with something simple like a different position or place where they'd like to have sex. And she's not complaining at all.

He has a lot of energy for that, indeed. If Chaeyoung tease him about that, he would go with something like 'Sex is like exercise activity Chipmunk, which means it can boost your heart health. You're too lazy to even have running with me in the morning, so I give you an easy way' or 'You know, more sleep and sex are the key to a longer, happier life.'

Chaeyoung chuckled again.

"You looks like a teenagers who fall in love with your long crush then got text message from him"

Chaeyoung jerk a little and look up "Chim!" She squeak. Jimin was leaning in the door frame of her cubicle.

Jimin laughed, "Why are you so surprised Chaeng?"

"How long you've been standing there?"

"Long enough, to watched you laughed by yourself, then blushing and glaring at your phone before you chuckled again" he state. She could feel her cheeks reddened now. "Are you sexting with your husband right now?" He raised an eyebrow at her.

"What?! No! Of course not" she balked.

Jimin laughed. "Your face tell me otherwise you know" he smirked.

"Uh, whatever, why are you here anyway?"

"Lunch time. Come on"

"Oh, right" she said as she quickly locked her computer screen and stood up.

Jimin offer his elbow which she grabbed immediately before they walked side by side to the exit door. "Time really flies so fast, right? I still remember your push-pull relationship with Jungkook" Jimin tease.

"Don't start Chim" she said, followed by his chuckled.

*

Jungkook entered his apartment and toed off his shoes, he loosen his tie as he padded toward the living room, and then he stopped. There, in the couch of the living room, his wife was asleep with the tv on. Wearing nothing but black lingerie. A box of half eaten pizza was on the coffee table.

Approaching her silently, he bend down and sit on the carpet floor. He smile looking down at how she slept peacefully. Her hands hugging a remote control close to her chest. He chuckled.

He caress her cheeks and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. Chaeyoung began to stirred.

"You're home" she said softly, blinking her eyes.

"Mmm." he hummed, kissing her arm in front of him. "Didn't ahjuma cook dinner for us? Why ordering food delivery?"

"She did. But I was craving for some pizza earlier" she move her hand to the back of his neck, played with his hair on his nape.

"And you received the delivery with this lingerie?" He frowned.

"Of course not! The delivery man arrived before I change into this little garment" she pouted, "I'm wearing this because of you"

He smirked "I feel honored. But then you fell asleep?" he tease "It's not even eight o'clock right now"

"Sorry, I feel a little bit tired when I got home earlier. After ordering pizza, I took a quick shower, and then ate, and then I fell asleep, and then you came" Chaeyoung explain.

Jungkook laughed softly, "Alright. I'll go wash up, you stay here or do you want me to carry you to the bedroom?"

"No, I'll wait here. I'll accompany you to eat your dinner later"

"Okay," He's just about to stand up before Chaeyoung pulled his loosen tie, make him jerk closer to her face and then she kiss him, "Be quick" she whispered against his lips.

"Yes ma'am" he grinned and kiss her head before he leave her there for shower.

A moment later, when he returned to the living room. He found his wife had fallen asleep, again.

Jungkook just shook his head. But then he frowned and quickly check her forehead with the back of his hand, then to his own forehead, it's normal. Maybe she just really tired, he thought. And so he decide to move her to the bed.

---

The next day, Chaeyoung was sulking. It seems more likely that the sulking is because Jungkook didn't wake her up when she fell asleep for the second time last night. And worst, she was thinking that he's not interested when she wears lingerie.
If only she knew how much he restrained himself from his need last night.

When he explained that he didn't want to disturbed her sleep because she looked tired, she cried. He doesn't know why she'd feel hurt and irritated by something trivial like that. This kinda new though, she never act like this before.

"You still mad at me Chipmunk?" He asked as he drove them to Taehyung's place. They're going to meet up their friends and having dinner together.

"No" she reply short, her eyes staring out the window in the passenger seat.

"Then why those pretty lips still pouting? You want me to kiss you?"

Chaeyoung bit her lips, and doesn't say anything.

"I wonder what would those lucious lips taste today, strawberry? Cherry?" He continue.

Her cheeks blushing now. "Stop it"

Jungkook suddenly pulls over, and her eyes widened "What are you doing? I didn't say to stop the ca-" She can't even finish her word as he unfasten his seat belt and then cupped her face, kissing her like starving man. One hand slid down to her inner thigh under her dress, and she gasp. "Jungkook, wait-" but he capture her lips again in passionate kiss, totally unaware of their surrounding.

"Strawberry" he state as he pulled away.

"You crazy. Are you pulled over just want to know about that? I didn't tell you to stop the car" she said again.

"Yes and yes I know" he answer as he fasten his seat belt.

Chaeyoung shook her head but she was smiling as she avert her gaze outside the window.

*

"I know it's kinda super late, but here's to our new couple Jungkook and Chaeyoung" Taehyung raised his glass and nodded at the two, "Welcome to marriage life." He grinned and sip his drink. Everyone cheers.
Meanwhile Chaeyoung raised her glass of mango juice.

She actually feel a sudden discomfort since she walked in to the backyard, but she doesn't know why or what. That's why she choose to drink juice instead. It make her feel better.

"Chae here, have a taste before we have the main course. I know you will like it" Lisa put a little plate of dumpling in front of her. As soon as the smell reach her nose Chaeyoung feel dizzy. Cold sweat appear on her forehead as her face drained of color. She can't hold it anymore, she cover her mouth.

Jungkook who's been watching her since they arrived, muttered something, shoving back from the table, he intent on coming around the table to help her but chaeyoung holding her hands out to stop him as she shot out of her seat. Without a word, she turned and raced from the table, running inside the house to the bathroom where she slammed inside.

A few minutes later her body came back to itself, she wash up her mouth and then she slumped onto the toilet seat, her limbs all jellified. She felt exhausted. Chaeyoung closed her eyes, wondering how the hell she got sick like this when she hasn't even shoved anything to eat.

At the sound of the door opening, her eyes cracked open too, and she watched as a concerned Jungkook stepped inside and closed the door. He came closer, dropping slowly to his haunches so they were at eye level.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he pushed the strand covering her face and tucked it behind her ear. Instead of answering, she burst into tears.

Jungkook pulled her into his arms, "Sshh, it's okay Chae, don't cry. Are you hurt anywhere?"

She shook her head on his shoulder "I don't know what happened to me. I think I just want to go home and sleep" she sniff.

"Okay"

"But I really don't want to go back out there."

"I understand" he pulled away and stood up "Wait in the living room, I'll tell the guys that we're going home"

Chaeyoung nodded.

"What happened? Is she okay?" Jin asked as soon as Jungkook back in the table.

"She's okay, just.. need to rest, I think." Jungkook said as he collect Chaeyoung's phone on the table. Jimin, Lisa and Jennie exchanged looks. "I'm sorry, we have to leave early" he added looking at his friends who their eyes are all on him now.

"That's fine. Just make sure you guys eat when you're home" Jisoo said.

"We will. Good night all," he nodded and left.

"She's pregnant, I'm sure." Lisa state when Jungkook already out of sight "You guys wanna bet with me?" She asked.

But before everyone answer her, a napkin landed on her head first.

***

*23/01/22*

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

99.6K 2.1K 39
Loving someone can mean only two things, you can get hurt and you can get hurt even more. Jungkook and Lisa both are living their lives separately bu...
18.2K 510 13
❝𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍❞ ʀᴏsᴇ́ᴋᴏᴏᴋ ғғ 𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍:: 𝖭𝗈𝗏 13 2020 𝖤𝗇𝖽::𝖥𝖾𝖻 13 2021 ᴀʟʟ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ʀᴇsᴇʀ...
16.9K 1K 27
[ jjk x pcy ] ❝ siempre fuiste tú. ❞ 一 in which two lost souls trying to find relief, instead find something unexpected in the heart of spain. madrid...
427K 20.8K 30
❝ i love you. ❞ ❝ you can't, please stop. ❞ ©aestheticallyjikook 2016-2017ㅣcompleted