Surrera Better This Way

Galing kay by34n0w

I would like to say that English is not my first language, sorry if there is a mistake. Thank you for readin... Higit pa

A/N
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 - i
Chapter 3 - ii
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 - i
Chapter 5 - ii
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
I AM SO SORRY
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Taking Break
Chapter 10

Chapter 1

505 20 0
Galing kay by34n0w

Robert's Apartment

Im about to walk out from the shower but then I heard some noise from my dresser, I wrap myself with towel and walk form my shower. It was my wife, Andy.
"Finally, she's out from bed"
I said in my heart.

RS: Hey, good morning.

I smile to her and lean a kiss on top of her head.

AH: Hey, good morning to you to. Im looking for my crew shirt, have you seen mine?

RS: Just wear mine, I like it when you wear mine.

AH: I know you like it and I love it to, it makes me feel safe. But Im ready to be back at work. So I need my crew shirt. Can you help me find it, please.

I made a puppy eyes so that Robert could help me.

RS: Are sure, you ready to be back at work?

I ask here. Because last week, her father die due to the cancer. It broke her heart and it broke mine to seeing her like that. She didn't even talk to anyone during the funeral, the only word that came to her mouth for eulogy were few words than she felt numb, Im not able to cuddle her because of our secret marriage.

"Dad, thank you for your service. Thank you for being the best father I could ask for, Im so greatful to have you as my dad. I love you and I ..."
That's it when she got numb vic who knows about our marriage, help her went down and sit. She put her head on her shoulders and then Lucas, help her to continue reading the eulogy.

AH: Yeah, Im ready.

I said with a smile on my face.

AH: Thank you for staying with me and not going anywhere for the whole last week.

RS: I'll do anything in my power to be with you in whatever situation babe. I love you.

I put my big hand on her face and slowly brush my thumb on her small cheek. I look into her eyes, Im about to kiss her

AH: As much as I want our lips to be connected, I need to shower and get ready for work, since you've done shower why don't you make me your delicious smoothie and pancakes with berries for our breakfast.

RS: Okey, this is weird request but nevermind I'll do it. So, I see you downstairs.

AH: I'll see you there

Once Andy got the shower I put on my clothes

RS: Babe, I found you crew shirt. I put it inside you overnight bag.

AH: Alright, thank you.

I go downstairs and starts making a pancakes. "She never ask me to make a smoothies before"
I said it to myself. Even with pancakes she will drink a fresh milk, but its okey I love making smoothies for her.

While Robert making a breakfast, I open the cabinet under the sink and grab a pregnancy test kit. I just realise that I am a month late and this never happen to me. We never talk about kids yet since we just got married 2 months ago. I know that he wanted a kid, He told me before when someone drop a baby infront of our station. Its not that I dont want it to, it just that having a kid somehow makes me terrified. I have no idea how to be a good mother, my mom died when I was 1, so dad took care of me alone so I basicly grown up at the station.
I look at the pregnancy test 'positive' without realizing my tears fall.
"Im going to be a mom and Robert going to be a dad"
I told myself and rub my flat stomach.

RS: Babe, are you done?

AH: Yeah, in a minute.

I hide the test in the cabinet and wrap myself with towel and go out to get dress

RS: Hey, you okey?

AH: Im fine, I just miss my dad.

RS: Aww.. Baby come here.

I hug her, and whisper a sweet thing to her. Then she put wrap her hands around my waist

AH: Can we stay like this for a moment?

RS: Yes we can. By the way, breakfast is ready.

When I heard that I let go my hands around his waist and put on clothes. I left him wondered.

RS: Are you that hungry. You just let go, put on your clothes and grab your breakfast. I don't even get my morning kiss.

I was a bit upset

AH: Aww.. Okey come on here.

I open my arms for him with my mouth full with pancake, he smile and slowly come to me. I hug him thightly never want to let go, It feels good hearing his heartbeat. Then I look up at him, our eyes meet together without thinking I kiss him. The kiss are deep but soft and passionate, we wanted more but then his phone ringing

AH: Oh my god who is it now!

Robert laugh and answer the phone.

RS: Hey luke, what's up?

LR: Hey Sully, just want to ask you how's Andy?

RS: She's better, she will be back today.

I told Luke while look at her, she look at me and bite her lower lips, I felt weird. She walk to me and start running her hand around my neck and going down slowly and slowly I can feel that my pants a getting thight, I bite my lips

LR: Well then that's great

RS: Mmmhhh.. Yeah it's great

She start unzip my pants and start doing her handwork. Im starting to enjoy then I realize that I still on phone with Luke.

LR: Sully?

I try to hold it

RS: Emm.. Luke I need to.. Ohhh baby

I can't hold it anymore the moment she lick my penis

LR: Seriously Sully. Well then talk later.

Lucas ended our call. I then put my phone on the table and back enjoying my wife work.

RS: Ohhhhh... Baby that's feel right

My penis getting harder, she keep doing it untill I cum inside her mouth. She lick her lips, I grab her and start trailing a kiss from her mouth to her soft sport which is my most favourite place to left a mark. She let out soft moan which turn me on for second time this morning.

AH: Couch

Everytime Robert did that I can't resist. I manage to tell him to bring me to the couch, the nearest place to make up this morning. Lucky to us, we woke up early and still have about 2 hours before our shift start. Without breaking the kiss, we help each other to undress. Robert then move down to my boobs, he start massage it with other hand, he make a circle on my clirt with his thumb.

AH: Ahhhhhhh.... Robert don't.... Yes.... Keep... Ouhhhhh

With this hormones it makes me fell good during sex. I want to tell him about my pregnancy but I don't know how, for now I just want to enjoy my morning sex with my hot firefighter husband.

AH: Robert... Inside...

He follow my request

RS: Ahhhh.. Andyy

AH: Mmmmm... Robert...

We boths let out moan together and scream each other's name.

RS: We need to get another shower together because there's about 30 minutes before shift start

AH: Crap! Okey then just shower.

RS: Yeah just shower.

We boths run up stairs and get another shower. While dressing up I told Robert that I want to let them know about us.

AH: I want to let them know that we are married

RS: Okey, when you want to tell them

AH: Today. We have a spaghetti dinner at station, remember?

RS: Yeah, thats good

Im happy that now finally I can kiss my wife at work and we don't have to sneak out like before or everytime I wanted to see her, I need to call out her name pretend to be mad or something.

AH: So why don't today, we go to work together?

RS: I have a meeting with Lucas at city hall today, but I can drop you off the station.

AH: Okey.

We get in car together, while Robert driving he take my hand, kiss it and place it on his lap. Then he smile to me

Inside the car

RS: So for today meeting, Im going to tell Luke about my leg, my addiction and the surgery.

AH: No matter what he says, I will always by your side babe.

RS: Thank you I need it.

When we arrive at the station, I kiss her again, but she seems like she doesn't want to ended our session.

RS: Baby, were arrive at the station. As much as I don't want to let go, We have to. I love you and I'll see you soon okey?

I grab both of her hands and kiss it

AH: Yeah, you are right, I'll see you soon to. Take care, good luck and I love you more mi esposo (my husband)

I whispered to his ear and he chuckled. I get out from car and going staright to locker to change. Then I went to the kitchen to meet my team.

At the Station

AH: Ermm.. Hey guys, Im Lieutenant Andrea Herrera and I work here.

Team: OH MY GOD, ANDY WELCOME BACK

They shout together and make me laugh.

AH: Yep, a week of grieving and Im back to work.

JG: So who helps you going thru your grieving?

AH: What do you mean?

MB: Wow Andy, who ever helps you he must be good because look at that it look fresh

Then I just realize about this morning activity with Robert, I was about to talk then the alarm went off.

VH: Save by the alarm.

They laugh. Maya assign our task. For today, I am on desk duty. While the were out for call
I sent a text to Robert.

Andy: Seriously Robert! You leave a mark on me!
Robert: Haven't you notice it, I thought you know.
Andy: The team have been asking me, I got lucky the alarm went off.
Robert: Hahahahaha, lucky you. Gtg babe, luke are here.

City Hall (Luke Office)

LR: Mind tell me why are you here and what just happen this moring. I mean you look great with that red marks.

RS: Okey.. Hahaha slow down. I have someting important to tell you. First, this red marks was from Andy, she wanted me this moring while we talk on phone.

LR: Hahaha sorry, I don't know that Im interupting your 'morning workout'.

RS: Second...

I change from a playful voice to a serious voice and face

LR: Okey, it sound serious.

RS: Yes it is. I was an addict. After the wild fire my legs start to hurt again, I was given a pain meds but it still hurt even more. It makes me crave more than what I have been prescripted. I know this will upset you but trust me this, before I become a Battilion Chief, I get help. A professional help, I've been clean and sober for over 6 months and working on steps right now. I was a month clean and sober when you make me a Battilion Chief. For that I went to see Dr. Sheperd, she diagnose me with Complex Reginal Pain Syndrome (CRPS). The surgery was 50 percent of sucsses. Im telling you this because I wanted to try. I want it for myself and for Andy, I am afraid that I can't protect her.

LR: Okey this is a lot to process but, first of all thank you for telling me the truth. I know its hurt to admit it. Im not upset, Im just shock. Its okey Sully, you did the right thing. You've been clean and sober went I make you a Battilion Chief. For your surgery, you should do it. I'll help you, vic to. We all will help you going thru this.

RS: Thanks men.

LR: So you don't mind share me more about your 'morning workout'

RS: As you know me, I don't share my sex life story with anybody.

LR: Come on, you no fun.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ Okey that's it for the first chapter. I'll be back soon or maybe next week for the new chapter which will be their wedding announcement 😆. Thank you for your patients ❤

Love,
nradly_

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

154K 3.5K 42
Fire Captain Maya Bishop got ready for her shift at Station 19 and went to work just like every other shift she had done. However, during a call with...
272 5 14
This is just a story I had in a dream!!😘 but I have been thinking of more stories for them , it's not going to be as long as my Maya and Carina stor...
993 37 1
This is my THIRD story in my collection of #SURRERA Stories, I will be writing a series of Andy Herrera and Robert Sullivan/Station 19 stories. PLEA...
15K 382 20
Mila Graham is a 21 year old female firefighter. She has been a new hire at station 19 for nine months, right after dean miller passed away... For a...