In the Deep

נכתב על ידי Ddsky4343

I am normal. Or at least I thought I was. I didn't think I was special. I didn't know I could be someone else... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Update
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 18

16 0 0
נכתב על ידי Ddsky4343

We fell asleep together on the couch. I heard a thump in the room. I woke up to see the sun in my eyes. I looked across the room and Ms.Flasker was sitting in the kitchen eating.

"Well?" She said. I looked down to see that I was still in my bra and shorts. Shit! I picked up my shirt and covered myself. I shook Adam in fright so he would wake up.

He woke up and pushed me away so he could stand up. I saw flames in his eyes.

"Get out!" He shouted. he formed a fire orb in his hand.

"Well that's not a proper way to treat a guest," she said.

"Well that is how I treat mine, GET OUT!" Adam yelled.

"Okay I'll leave, if she will," she pointed to me. I couldn't say anything. I was frozen.

"Never," Adam said. I blushed hella hard.

"Fine, then I'll remove her," Suddenly she chucked a fire hurdle at me. I got wide eyed but I couldn't move for some reason.

"Carie!!!" Adam yelled. He jumped in front of me. The fire ball hit his head.

"ADAM!?!?!" I yelled. I finally got the courage to move. I knelt down beside him.

"I'm okay, just weak," he mumbled. Suddenly my fear turned to anger.

"Ugh! What is wrong with you!?!!?" I ran over to her and tackled her through the wall. We busted through the wall and into the backyard.

"Your a little tough cookie," she said to my burning my face. I winced. Man! I got even angrier. I did the launch thing into the air. I picked her up and threw her down onto the ground. She fell so gracefully. I looked down and saw I was floating on my own cloud. I can fly?

I floated down and she was oozing blood from her head. I-i killed her- I fainted.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

My head was blank. Pitch black is all I saw. I-I'm a murderer. I can't believe-myself. I opened my eyes and I was in Adam's infirmary in his basement. He was over me rubbing my head.

I look at him in sorrow. He speaks to me but my pity and sadness shuts outs his words.

"I'm sorry," I start to bawl out and he leaned me up and started to hug and comfort me.

"It's ok," he says trying to make things better. I sit there in his arms making a baby out of myself. I was in pure agony. I'm a murderer.

"I- I can't forgive myself. I didn't mean to-" I stuttered as tears went down my face.

"Carie, I hated my mother. She made fun of you and forced you to leave out of a house that wasn't even hers. I love you way more than I love her. you are most important," she said bringing me closer.

I still couldn't stop thinking about his mom crushed on the ground. I caused that.

"Cmon lets get some sleep, you were unconscious for the whole day," he held out his hand and I grabbed it. Suddenly a sharp pain shit my hand.

"Ouch!" I shouted. I let go of Adam's hand.

"Sorry, I think my hand is still a little hot," he said. This wasn't a good time for sarcasm.

He guided me to him room and I laid on the bed.  He laid behind me and put his arm around me. All I could feel were my eyes getting heavier.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

N/A Hey guys I wanted to give you something from each book so I'm sorry this chapter was really short. I love you guys. 😘

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.1K 74 23
In every school there is a popular girl, a quarter back,a tormentor, and a loser. Well in that case I'm the loser at my school. But luckily someone a...
151 3 9
it been years now, since i became a little different from humans . well let just say I'm vampire and something else , but I'm very different . I'm n...
493 83 52
I never thought it would end like this. I always thought I had a home. I always thought I had a family, but as it turns out, my past is darker than t...
111 4 7
I am fifteen. My hair is blonde and my eyes are crystal grey. Hahaha thought I was gonna say blue, huh? My life was pretty normal. I walk to school e...