ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴀ sʜᴏᴛ. (ᴄᴀᴍɪʟᴏ ᴍ.)

By cochorei_

"I don't think that you have a chance with her, hermano." "It's worth a shot." "She's literally older than yo... More

[ ☘︎ ]
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
[☘︎]

31

5.6K 284 252
By cochorei_

"I miss Y/n.." The youngest madrigal muttered, his eyes looking down on the stuff toy in his hand.

The grandchildren are all in one room so they can spend time together, it had been an awkward minute before one of them spoke.

"I'm sure she'll visit us soon, hombrecito." Mirabel cooed to her cousin, reassuring smile as she stroke the younger madrigal's cheeks.

Camilo could only keep his mouth shut, he knew that it was his fault why you aren't here with his family that's why he felt so guilty and still hurt. He doesn't know how to approach you anymore, his heart ache badly everytime he remembers how you smile so brightly at someone else.

Isabella and Luisa both shared a sad glance while Mirabel caress Antonio's head, keeping him distracted from the sad thoughts that he have for the past few days.

Another day had passed without you inside their home, another day had passed without them seeing your face, another day had passed without them enjoying your presence.

It was only a day and yet they felt like it was an eternity.

Antonio kept bugging them, he won't stop muttering and mumbling about you, asking about your whereabouts to the adults, searching for your attention and presence inside the Casita.

The little boy hasn't seen you for weeks, it's making him sad, lonely and devastated.

You're his friend, a warm, soft and gentle friend that he love so very much. He did his best to make you smile, laugh, happy and content just like how his big brother do so why are you avoiding him?

He knew that his big brother did something very wrong, but why would you also include him?

To say the least, he's hurt from your constant avoidance, but he's a madrigal.

And a Madrigal is stubborn so he'll do anything just to make you go and visit them again.

Without making her uncomfortable of course! Antonio chirped happily in his mind.

— [ ☘︎ ] —

Afternoon quickly arrived, the older madrigals have some chores to do, making them leave the youngest one inside his room to play alone.

"Make sure to behave, okay mijo?" Pepa tucked in a lose curl behind his ear.

Antonio stood in his tippy toes and kissed his mother on the cheek, "Si, mami! I'll just play with my friends here."

He motioned at the big cat, the flock of different birds up in the tree and the other animals hanging around them.

Pepa smiled at him, kissing his forehead one last time before she left his room.

After hearing and seeing the door closed, Antonio waited for a good minute before two rats came rushing in and he quickly scooped them up.

"Is mami already out of the house?" Antonio whispered.

His big sister, Dolores, can hear everything so he's trying to be quiet as much as possible. He didn't want her to know about his little mission.

The rats let out a squeak making him smile widely, "ah, thank you so much for your service!"

"You can go back to Tio Bruno now!" He murmured and he placed the rats down on the floor then they scurried away from him, his eyes followed their movements until they are out of his sight.

Now that his mami is gone, it's time to make his second move.

Antonio grabbed his yellow backpack from the bottom of the gigantic tree, stuffing several stuffs inside along with a extra pair of clothes.

After double checking the contents of his backpack, he quickly zipped it and wear it on his back.

Okay, I just need to go around town without mami and the others noticing me. The little boy marched towards his window.

I heard papi said that he'll help Tia Julieta to check up the sick people so they would be on the farthest right of the town..

Due to the unwavering cold weather for the past weeks, few people on their town got sick and needed Julieta's assistance.

Felix volunteered to help her since he knew that he can get free snacks from time to time while working with her, who is in their right mind would pass the opportunity to taste and eat Julieta's cooking?

Of course, just some crazy people.

Antonio gripped the window sill and lift himself up, with a little help of his friendly Jaguar.

His eyes caught sight of his mother on the field along with Mirabel and Isabella, the three of them taking care while watering the crops and plants evenly.

Parce, the jaguar, quickly jumped down on the ground when the little boy gave him the 'okay' signal.

Antonio didn't hesitate to jumped after the Jaguar, he landed on Parce's back. He can't let his family know that he disobeyed his parents and sneaked out of his room, he knew that his parents will be disappointed in him but the gloomy atmosphere around them is making him sick.

He's just doing this for them, for him and for you.

Parce let out a soft growl, catching the little boy's attention and he nodded his head, wrapping his arms around the Jaguar's neck.

"Okay, I'm good now. Let's go, Parce." He kept his voice low, cautious because of his sister's gift.

The Jaguar run fast, his hind legs taking large steps as he navigate through your location because he doesn't want to disappoint Antonio. The bond between them is strong which makes them understand each other and Parce understood that Antonio is serious to get to you.

Not even ten minutes had passed and yet they already arrived at the back of your house.

Antonio giggled quietly, hugging Parce tightly. "Thank you for coming with me."

He jumped off from the Jaguar's back after the mammal growl at him, his little legs carrying him at the backdoor of your house, his brown eyes landed on your window.

The (color) curtain isn't covering the glass properly so he can see that the light on your bedroom is on which means that you're home.

A bright smile appeared on his lips, the smile that he only show around his beloved ones.

Parce assisted him on climbing up to your window, the Jaguar's heart almost dropped when Antonio missed a step and slipped from his back.

Luckily, the little boy is quick to react and grabbed on his neck, it's better for him to choke than have Antonio broke a limb.

A proud gasp escaped from the child's mouth when he finally reached your window, his mind racing with happy thoughts as he knocked on the cold glass.

He can finally see you! Days of not seeing you and here he is now, holding on your window sill for dear life as he wait for you to open the window of your bedroom.

"Dios mio, tonio!" A look of horror got plastered on your face when you saw him dangling outside your window.

Quickly opening them, you pulled Antonio towards your room, grasping his cheek with your cold and shaking hand.

The sight scared you to death, one wrong movement and he could have fall on the ground which will result him breaking a few limbs.

"Goodness, tonio. You could've just go through the door like a normal person!" You flicked his forehead, heart still beating fast.

Antonio didn't mind the sting of your flick and just smiled brightly, wrapping his arms around your torso as he let his tears roll down from his eyes.

"I miss you so much, Y/n.." Antonio whispered, burying his head on your chest as he cried quietly.

You could only sigh, smiling down at him before wrapping your arms his smaller frame. How can you stay mad at the little guy when he's being sweet and loving? He's just too adorable for you.

A low growl caught your attention, you turned your head towards the window and saw the Jaguar struggling to keep himself up.

You laughed and hugged Antonio tighter, "You can come in, little guy."

Parce quickly let himself in, shaking and stretching his body as he settled himself at the end of your bed, the jaguar gave you a pointed look before laying his head on his legs.

"Now that you two are inside.." You turned your attention back to the little Madrigal on your arms, he didn't budge from his position, seemingly avoiding to see your face.

"Care to explain why are you outside of my window?"

— [ ☘︎ ] —

I hope y'all like this chapter.

I jut woke up with a massive headache so I couldn't put much detail there's not much Camilo in this one too, I'm so sorry.

But here's some screenshots of him (and his family-) to compensate the lack of his appearance on this chapter!

All of them look so amazing in this one.

THESE FOUR PICS HAD ME CACKLING, I PAUSED AT THE RIGHT TIME

He looked so cute in this one, the confused expression of his is just— ack.😭

THIS ONE HAVE ANTONIO IN IT, THEY JUST LOOK SO ADORABLE, I SWEAR, LIKE. LOOK AT THEIR SQUISHABLE CHEEKS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374K 16.1K 60
"The two of you would be perfect for each other." - [ ✧ ] "Yes, Abuela.." "Of course, Señora." In which two teens got arranged to marry a stranger...
40.9K 1.5K 11
"How does being a Madrigal sound to you?" - [ ✧ ] The Madrigals are known to be a happy, helpful and caring family around the magical town of Encanto...
105K 2.6K 16
The Manzanares family. A gifted family from Mexico who traveled all the way to Encanto to meet the gifted family they've heard so much about. In th...
9.2K 154 13
Y/n is a normal, kind sweet teenager who gets terrible treatment from her father because she loves the Madrigals and has a crush on one of them. Her...