With Your Love

By heyitshusna

******READ A BIT OF MY LATEST CHAPTER TO SEE HOW MUCH MY WRITING HAS IMPROVED LIKE HONEST ITS SO CRINGEY I CA... More

Please read before you continue!!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
<Authors Note>
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 11 (Re-posted)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author's Note
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
PLEASE READ
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
I need your help!
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Important!
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Very tragic news (maybe?) (Important!!)
Chapter 64
Epilogue

Chapter 32

556K 5.4K 1.2K
By heyitshusna

THANK YOU TO _irish_luck_ FOR THE TRAILER I LOVE IT!

Chapter 32

I laid in bed staring at the white ceiling as the angry tears fell down my cheeks. I was beyond pissed at the moment, Niall thinks he can just toy with my emotions like that, I have had enough. I knew this was a bad choice, I freaking new that nothing would happen, and we would just ruin our friendship. I can't take it anymore, I trusted Niall with my everything, and he just took full advantage of me because I was vulnerable.

The second I stepped into the cabin, I took of Niall's clothes and had thrown them on his bed, changing into my own. The rest of the gang were eating dinner or whatever, but I didn't care. I was not coming out of this room.

Actually, I was leaving this room, right now. Wow, I was bipolar. Anyways, I wanted to go on a walk, the only thing that manages to clear my mind. I grabbed a coat to cover me up and walked out of the room and passed everyone sitting in the living room. I knew my eyes were puffy and red as I've been crying for hours. I tried not to make eye contact with the gang as I made my way to the door.

"Valerie, are you not going to eat dinner?" Harry asked.

I shook my head quickly and opened the door walking out. I heard my name being called faintly behind me, and I knew who it was. I didn't want to see him, so I stepped into the snow, ignoring Niall. I heard the door open and saw Niall step out. I started walking faster, not wanting to talk to him at all.

He caught up and grabbed my hand, which sent my anger through my roof. Hell no, who did he think he was?

"Can we talk?" He asked.

"Don't touch me." I grumbled pulled my hand away from him.

"Valerie-" Niall started.

"No listen, you know what, I get it. We aren't going to work Niall, we were stupid to try. Just don't talk to me, you may not have felt the way I felt for you, but it's done now, and I'm done with you. Do me a favor and don't talk to me, don't even come near me, or I'm out. I'm so done." I muttered before running to God knows where. I didn't hear Niall say anything, and he didn't come after me, I just heard the cabin door close indicating that Niall left. I stopped running and just walked. And walked. And walked.

My mind wondered as warm salty tears slid down my cheeks. I tried to wipe them away, but the blurred my vision. Love, I knew not to trust it. It never worked for me.

I sobbed quietly trying to keep the tears out of my eyes so I could still see, but I had no such luck. I walked as the air slapped me in the face, blowing my hair everywhere. The tears in my eyes made it hard for me to see anything, and I didn't even realize that I was running until I tripped and fell into the snow. I laid in the cold, fluffy, white snow my tears staining my clothes. I let out sobs before slapping my head a couple of times. I was so stupid, what was I thinking? Why did I go through with this? I can't handle it anymore, I'm never good enough for anyone, and no one even cares. I cried, and cried, until my tears froze to my face. I didn't have the power to get up, I didn't care, nothing can make me feel like he did. He didn't even care about me, or how I felt. I knew it was too good to be true. The worst part wasn't even that he hurt me, the worst part was that I continued to love him.

Hours had pasted as I've been wondering outside. I had no idea of the time, and I didn't even care. My muscles were sore, my head throbbed and my heart arched. I found my way back to our cabin and stood out of the door trying to dry my tears, in case I ran into anyone. I didn't want anyone to question me, and maybe everyone already knew. I mean, Harry saw us, maybe he told everyone. My mind was flooding with thoughts as I walked into the cabin. It was dark and I had no idea where I was going, before I ran into someone. I didn't know who, but I came up to the person's chest so they must be tall. I concluded it was Harry, but I wasn't sure.

"Are you ok?" His raspy, deep voice asked. And then I knew it was Harry. I tried to speak, but my voice was caught in my throat. I just shook my head, but it was stupid knowing he couldn't see me.

"Try to get some sleep, it's five in the morning, I'll get someone to pack your things, you just sleep. And relax babe." Harry said before placing a kiss on my forehead. I wanted to thank him, to talk to him, but I couldn't because I had no idea how I felt. Also, my eyes were drooping and I couldn't speak, my throat was tight, and the words weren't coming out. Maybe I just didn't know how to form the right words, but either way, I couldn't say them.

I left without a word, and stood in front of my door. I could have sworn I heard music playing, but I think I was just going crazy. I really needed to sleep, now didn't I?

I needed to sleep, but I couldn't. I wore a baggy sweater that came around mid thigh with a pair of pajama shorts underneath. I know, it was freaking freezing, but the heater was on, and it was actually quite warm! I had slept for around an hour, but my thoughts were too crowded for me to sleep in peace. I bought my knees up to my chest and sat in bed staring at nothing in particular. The tears had dried, my eyes feeling heavy, my nose stuffy. I placed my chin on my knees, my mind wondering. I didn't want to spend time crying over Niall, but I couldn't help it. It took me over 11 years to realize how I felt, and then in the blink of an eye it was gone. Just like that, it was gone, and I could do nothing about it. I should have knew better, I was already everyone's second option, and I was never good for anyone.

I should sleep

But I didn't feel like it.

Yes I did.

No I didn't.

Yes I did.

I sighed and gave up with the argument in my head with myself and rested on my bed, curling my body into a little ball, before closing my heavy eye lids and drifting off into a long, heavy sleep.

Harry's Point Of View

I knew it wasn't my story to be told, but I needed to tell the gang what happened. I finished explaining what I saw, what I told Niall, and the fact that Niall had his headphones in with music blaring, blocking out everything else. The fact that Valerie had been walking around in the cold for hours, all these little things.

"Why is it that Niall is being such a douche?" Danielle complained.

"He's being a guy; he doesn't want to hurt his man pride." Louis said with a roll of his eyes.

"Hey guys, don't blame Niall, from what I know, he hasn't had a girlfriend in a pretty long time either, cut him some slack, he just doesn't know how to feel. But that does not mean I'm okay with him hurting Valerie, if I had anything to do with it, he wouldn't be alive right now." Taylor piped in swinging her long blonde hair behind her shoulder.

"There is no point in talking about it because they are both stubborn they aren't going to listen to us." Zayn sighed.

"I can't believe we leave this cabin tomorrow, I don't want to leave just yet." Liam said looking around.

"Okay, so I have been thinking, we can't go to LA without going to Disney Land! So, I booked some rooms for us, and got all the reservations down." Josh said.

"That is probably the smarted thing you have ever done in your entire life." Taylor smirked. Josh gave her a glare and in return, she flicked him off. I chuckled before answering Josh.

"That's a great idea."

"We are only in LA for 3 more days once we leave this cabin so that means that we aren't going to go back to our other hotel. After staying at the Disney resort, we are going to have to go straight to the airport." Josh explained.

"Sounds like a great idea to me." Liam smiled.

"Wait, I think Valerie would like to see her mum one more time before we leave for Disney Land, so I'll take her there first, and then from there, I'll drive to Disney Land." I stated.

"I'll come with you." Eleanor added.

"Perfect, and the rest of my car could hold all the luggage." I said with a shake of my head.

"Let's get some more sleep, and see where tomorrow takes us." I said getting up and everyone following my league.

"Look at you all wise and shit." Louis laughed.

"That's me! Mr. Wise." I laughed before we all went out separate ways trying to get some sleep before our journey to Disney Land in a couple of hours. I had already gotten Taylor, Danielle and Eleanor to help pack Valerie's things since she was still asleep. I felt like I needed to help her get through this, I may have not know her for that long, but Valerie was like a little sister to me, and I didn't like the fact that she was hurting.

Valerie's Point of View

I had awoken to the car making a sharp turn. Wait why was I in a car? Oh crap, I'm being kidnapped and being taken to Mexico to be shot and sold for drugs, I knew this would happen.

"No we aren't shipping you to Mexico." I hear Eleanor giggle. Okay, so I take that back, I wasn't going to Mexico. Wait I said that out loud? Okay weird. Oh no, we already left the cabin, meaning that I didn't get to go skiing! Ugh!

I looked around the car to see that Harry was driving and Eleanor was sitting in the front with him and I was in the back with the luggage.

"Who packed my things for me?" I asked scrunching my eyebrows in confusion.

"Me and the girls." Eleanor said with a smile. Wait why didn't I pack my own things? Oh yeah because I was asleep. And then it hit me. What happened last night? I wanted to cry again. I bought my knees up to my chest, resting my chin on my knees.

"Where are we going know?" I asked looking out of the window trying to his the tears. I was still hurting from what Niall did to me, and it would take more than one night of sleep to get over it. I knew deep down inside, I wouldn't get over it. He hurt me in a way no one has ever had before. But I wouldn't let anyone see me cry, I still had that much pride in me. The thing about me that even though I was a girl, I still had as much 'man pride' as a man.

"Disney Land, but we are going to go to your mum's for a bit so you can say bye and things, because we are going to be staying at Disney Land for the rest of the time we are here in LA."

I let it sink in, but realized that I didn't want to go to Disney Land. I wanted to stay back because I knew I wouldn't have any fun if I did go. I would probably just mope around in my hotel room for ages. Also, I wanted to spend some time with my mum because I barely even saw her.

"Can you just drop me off at my mum's I don't want to go to Disney Land." I muttered.

"What? NO! You are coming, have fun Valerie! It's where dreams are made of!" Harry said.

I really didn't want to go, and I really didn't feel like arguing, "Harry, please." I said with a whisper. Deep down I knew it was because I didn't want to see Niall again.

"But-"

"I understand, Harry you shut up and keep driving." Eleanor said before thwacking his arm, Okay, so she knew. I didn't really care that Harry told her, because Eleanor is my friend and I was going to tell her either way. Harry grumbled before he attention back to the road.

The rest of the car ride was pretty uneventful and silent. After a lot of hours of driving around, we pulled in front of my mum's drive way.

"Thanks you guys. I'll see you in a couple of days when you pick me up to take me to the airport." I smiled.

"Should I help you with your bags?" Harry asked.

"No honestly, I'm fine, I got it. You two hurry and get to Disney before the gang gets pissed." I laughed taking my bags out and hoping out from the car.

"They are already going to be pissed since you're not coming." Harry pouted. I rolled my eyes at him, ignoring his words.

"Thank you two..for everything." I whispered, my bags in my hand.

"No problem." Harry and Eleanor smiled. I gave them a smile before I closed the door to the car and ran to my mum's front door. It was raining, but just slightly. Not enough to get me too wet though. It was pretty cold and I was just wearing a big sweater with pajama bottoms. I didn't mind, I liked the cold. It was around seven in the evening, or I was guessing. I knocked on my mum's door as I heard Harry's car driving away.

My mum opened the door and she gave me a smile.

"Hey babe, I thought you were going to Disney Land?" Mum asked. Oh, so I'm guessing someone had called and told her our plans.

"I didn't want to go." I told her. I wasn't going to tell her everything tight here and now because it was already hard enough for me.

I then noticed that mum was pretty dressed up, "Mum, do you have company?" I asked.

"Yeah, my boss and his wife and annoying prick of a son are over." My mum whispered with a roll of her eyes which bought a smile onto my face.

"Why do you look like a troll?" My mum asked noticing my appearance. I just laughed before moving her aside, picking up my bags and stepping into her house. I immediately felt like I was at home, the warmness and homienes of mum's house was overwhelming.

I then remembered we had company, oh crap.

"Hello Valerie." Mrs. Hunter greeted.

"Hi Mr. and Mrs. Hunter." I smiled. I noticed their son wasn't at the table, I hope that annoying prick wasn't vandalizing the house or something.

"I will be right back, I'm just going to go change and freshen up." I smiled a fake smile before grabbing my bags again and hoping up the stairs. It took me a moment to remember which room was mine, yes I had a room at my mum's place. My mum had a couple of extra rooms, and she thought it would be a nice idea to let me have my own room here so when I came to visit, I had a lot of my things here already. I opened the door and as soon as I did, my mouth hung open. There in my room was Mr. and Mrs. Hunter's son, Mason, and some brunette bimbo making out on my bed.

"WHAT THE FU*K GET OUT OF MY ROOM!" I shrieked walking in. I noticed it wasn't the same bimbo I had met before, Britney or whatever the hell her name had been.

They pulled back and the girl had an annoyed expression on her face where Mason was smirking at me, eyeing me up and down. I folded my arms over my chest and glared at the both of them.

"Feisty." He remarked.

"Okay, look, I'm not in the mood for shit, so can you please take your little ass along with this bimbo who looks like she's losing brain cells by the second out of my room?" I said sweetly and then added a roll of my eyes.

The girl stared at me intensely as Mason's smirk got bigger. I swear it was taking every ounce in my entire being to not get up and slap him as hard as I could.

"And who are you?" The girl sneered.

"The daughter of the women who owns this house, now I'm going to repeat this slowly for you. Get. Out. Of. My. Room." I said pointing towards the door.

The both got out of my bed, Mason still smirking, and the girl looking annoyed as hell. When the girl walked passed she rolled her eyes at me. Aw, hell naw, who did this little bitch think she was? I gladly stepped on her foot and she let out a yelp.

"YOU ARE CRAZY!" She screamed at me.

"Why thank you, from you, I'll take that as a compliment. Oh and darling, lessen the makeup next time, you are going to scare away children." I said, sarcasm lacing my voice before I pushed her and Mason out my room. I really didn't want to talk to anyone right now, my heart still ached, and I was not going to lose my brain cells talking to a bimbo and some guy who I'm pretty sure was a drug dealer.

Once they had left my room, I was going to lock it, but realized that it didn't have a lock. I knew I would have to go back downstairs to be polite, even though I hate the Hunters. But I didn't want them to think of me as some rude bitch because my mum had a reputation at her work, and I didn't want to ruin it for her. So, I changed into black skinny jeans with a white v-neck shirt. I fixed my messy bun, and tried to wash away the tears stains from my cheeks. I gave myself a half-hearted nod before throwing my bag on my bed and going back down stair.

Once I had reached the dining room, I noticed no one was there. So I followed the voices which lead to the family room. I saw my mum and Mr. and Mrs. Hunter working on some files with Mason on the sofa and his bimbo sitting next to him. When she saw me shoe rolled her eyes again. You know what? I hope she rolls them back to much they get stuck back there.

I sat on the other sofa away from the juvenile delinquents, and asked the question that had been bugging me the whole day. I made sure that my mum and her bosses were too busy caught up in their own work before I spoke.

"New bimbo every week?" I said with my eyebrows raised.

"What can I say, I'm on a roll." He said rolling his eyes. I scowled at him before I sunk into the sofa staring at the wall. When the hell are they going to leave?

"Masooooonnnnn, I'm borreeeeddddd." The girl shrieked her voice high and annoying as hell. Oh my Lord, I felt sorry for anyone she lived with or had any sort of communication with, I'm already getting a headache. I placed my fingers on my temples, rubbing gently trying to get the pain to leave.

"What's wrong with her." I heard the bimbo state. That's it.

"Her, is getting quite annoyed of your snotty attitude and voice, and her brains are probably going to fall out of her skull if she sits here any longer." I sneered before getting up and walking to mum.

"I'm going to go to sleep mum, I'm knackered." I smiled before saying my good-byes to Mr. and Mrs. Hunter.

"Where are you taking your pretty little ass up too?" Mason asked standing up and standing behind me. If he mistaken me for another one of his little ratchet girls who wore dresses with their asses hanging out and their boobies all over the place, he was wrong. I, unlike the girls he hung out with, had some dignity. So, I elbowed him right in the abs before skipping up the stairs and into my room.

Once I had reached my room, I had realized what I had done. I judged the bimbo before evening knowing her! I need to stop calling her bimbo, I'm sure she had a name. Wait did she even mention it to me? No because she was too busy rolling her eyes at me. Whatever, I knew this one was a bitch, but then again, I'm not hatin' because quite frankly, I didn't care what she dressed like or acted like. Not my fault her parents didn't raise her right...oops.

Valerie! Don't judge her parents, maybe they are amazing people!

Maybe they are...

Okay, what the hell was I doing, I really needed to do something! Oh yeah! Sleep! I need to sleep!

I laid in bed and grabbed my phone off my desktop table and checked the usual Twitter, Facebook, Emails, replied to some texts, checked my voice mail. I didn't have service up in the cabin meaning I didn't get to check any of these. I wasn't addicted to social networking because I was glad I didn't have to see any of those peasants from school when I graduated High school. Oops....

I realized it's been ages since I've talked to my baby. I dialed in her mum's all so familiar number, waiting for it to ring.

"Hello?" I heard Lacey's voice ask.

"Hey darling! I haven't talked to you in so long! What's been up?" I asked a smile playing my lips. Whenever I talked to Lacey, I felt something tug at my heart.

I heard some muffling of the phone and arguing with Lacey and someone else.

"Nothing, I've been great!" Lacey said her voice shaking a little.

"Lacey....What's wrong? Face-Time me!" I said through the phone. Again I heard the same muffling and arguing.

"I can't I'm a bit busy, here talking to mummy!" I heard Lacey rush before handing her mum's phone back to her mum.

"Mrs. Ross, is everything okay?" I asked sitting up in bed, my heart beating a mile a minute. What's wrong? Why was Lacey acting so strange?

"Nothing, we are all good here." She said simply.

"Promise me that everything is fine, Lace is okay right?" I asked my voice a whisper. Lacey's cancer was a sensitive subject for me, she was the sister I never had. I felt as though even though I didn't have Hazel in my life, I had Lacey. And Lacey was more than anything I could have asked for. I loved her with everything in me, as she was the only one that never left me, never hurt me, Even though she was only seven, her soul was old and wise. She was responsible and smart and beautiful, everything anyone would have ever wanted. Yet she had this disease, and it was keeping her back from so many things.

"I promise you things are amazing here, come home quick! I really need to get going know, but we will ring you soon!" Her mum rushed before the line went dead. I scrunched my nose in confusion as I stared at the ceiling. What was I supposed to do know?

And then hit me. Like a freaking buss. I got out of bed as fast as I could, and fled to my bathroom to take a shower, stripping off my clothes, and taking a warm shower. I let the water hit my sore muscles as I relaxed and took in the feeling. I used some yummy smelling body wash and mango smelling shampoo. Once I was done, I changed, I changed into something comfortable.

My 'great idea' wasn't to take a shower, I just needed to loosen u pa bit. Once that was out of the way, I practically fled out of my room and back down the stairs.

"Mum? Where is my paints?" I screamed.

"In the garage-" Mum started, but I was already out of the house and out running towards the garage. The rain was falling pretty hard, and even though I just took a shower, I decided to spin around and enjoy the weather. I needed something to distract me from Niall, and this would be the perfect thing.

I walked into the garage to see it was perfectly set up like it was last time I was here. I did not know how to paint. For the life of me, I sucked at it. And because I was so horrid at it, I was determined to learn how to, which I just couldn't, but that was another story. The whole garage was covered in paper, which, whenever I would visit, I would paint over. Well, actually I would grab the paint and squeeze it all over the paper while dancing to my favorite song and roll around it and get myself looking like a paint ball. I plugged my iPhone into the speakers, my favorite song coming on shuffle.

I grabbed the pink paint off the shelf, popped the cap open and started to squeeze it everywhere while laughing. This bought back so many memories, I really wished Taylor was here. I wish Niall was here.

NO I DIDN'T!

Yes I did....

Ugh! Why do I act like such a girl?

Because you are one...

Oh SHUT UP!

I shut down the mental argument in my head before going back to the paint, rolling around in the paint, squeezing the bottles of paint everywhere, and dancing around in it. I was happy, until my mind wandered over to him.

Bob's Point Of View.

I'll wait for the applause to die down before I start my rant...

Are you done fangirling that the one and only Bob is here? ;)

Okay, okay, now back to the two blinded retards. I swear if Niall just forgets about his man pride for a bit to just think about how Valerie feels, it would make life so much easier! Gosh, why is it that when people are perfect for each other, they act so damn stupid? I really don't understand! Bob is confused!!!!! Okay, Bob needs a "How to Understand Nalerie for Dummies" book or something. No matter how much Valerie convinced herself that she was 'happy' playing by herself in the paint, she knew she wasn't. She had know for a long time, she need him to be happy, she needed Niall.

And Niall needed Valerie. It was the obvious, no question needed. When he heard that Valerie hadn't come to Disney Land, he knew it was because of him. He felt terrible because Valerie was missing out because of him. Niall wasn't any better. He was breaking by the second, his mind confused as hell. He still didn't know what this feeling was, what he was going to do, what he should and shouldn't do.

You can't fly unless you let yourself fall in love

Author's Note~

I just have a little request to say, can you pleeasseee not spam my twitter asking to update, spam my Wattpad I won't mind, just not my twitter please :) If you haven't already, be sure to like my face book page it's called "With Your Love" for updates of when I'll be posting and be sure to read 'Did You Forget'. And keep the trailers coming, I love them!!!!!

Love, Husna.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 720 78
"Do you feel safe with him?" the question seemed silly; in my head I had immediately laughed at it because it was so absurd. How could I not feel saf...
8K 164 20
NIALL: What in the world just happened? I choked at seeing this girl? And did a spit take when I actually got a good look at her? What the hell is...
143K 2.8K 48
"When you're young, everything feels like the end of the world. But it's not, it's just the beginning." We were ruined after I left her alone. She wa...
ZERO By Mimi

Fanfiction

1.7K 574 29
Nina gets obliged to move from her home town. Leaving her family, friends and most importantly football team behind. After being the captain of her...