Lucky

By yaniris0919

"Nobody will ever compare to you and I will never let anything happen to you in this earth until I take my la... More

Character list
Playlist
Before You Read/ Trigger Warnings
Chapter One: Long Nights
Chapter 2: Red Dress
Chapter 3: Bambina
Chapter 4: Hades
Chapter 5: Trust
Chapter 6:Beach
Chapter 7: 5 Million
Chapter 8: Bad Brother
Chapter 9: Fix It
Chapter 10: Nono
Chapter 11: Medicine
Chapter 12: Amore Mio
Chapter 13: Santo
Chapter 14: Coffee is nasty
Chapter 15: Paperwork
Chapter 16: Fight
Chapter 17: Family Vacation
Chapter 18: I love you
Chapter 19: Plane Rides
Chapter 20: Bahamas
Chapter 21: Sharks
Chapter 22: CancΓΊn
Chapter 23: Breakfast
Chapter 24: Favorite Meal
Chapter 25: Reberto
Chapter 26: Finding Her
Chapter 27: Bad News
Chapter 28: Cell 8
Chapter 29: Milkshake & Fries?
Chapter 30: We're Fine
Chapter 31: Option Number 2
Chapter 32: 21st Birthday
Chapter 33: Pretty Eyes
Chapter 34: Marry Your Daughter
Chapter 35: Baby
Chapter 36: Fire
Chapter 37: Like a whale
Chapter 38: Two Soulmates Collide
Chapter 39: Luciano
Chapter 40: His Fathers Child
Chapter 41: Newbies
New Years Bonus
Chapter 42: Power
Chapter 43: I Wanna Marry You
Chapter 44: The Day After
Chapter 45: Brava Ragazza
Chapter 46: Eat then
Chapter 47- Hard, Rough, and Fast
Chapter 48: You're 18th Birthday
Chapter 49: One Year
Chapter 50: Little Happy Dance
Chapter 51: Marco and His Men
Chapter 52: Damiano De Luca
Chapter 53: Gala's
Chapter 54: Both Boys?
Chapter 55: Happy Birthday Amore
Chapter 57: A Bowl full of Fruit
Chapter 58: Graduation
Chapter 59: Drunk to His Ass
Chapter 60: Always be my son
Chapter 61: September 19th
Chapter 62: Vincent & Eremes
Valentine's Day Bonus
Chapter 63: 3 Years and Counting
Chapter 64: Merry Chrysler Bitch
Chapter 65: Giovanni
Special Announcement!!
Chapter 66: Four Babies at The Same Time
Chapter 67: On My Knees and Worship You
Chapter 68: Blow out Your Candles Baby
Santo and Rory Bonus
Santo and Rory Bonus #2
Chapter 69:Ride Me Then
Chapter 70: Sweet 16
Chapter 71: Sweet 16 Pt2
Chapter 72: Mystery Guy
Chapter 73: My Best Friend
Chapter 74: 4 Years With You
Chapter 75: Getting Older
Chapter 76: Worthless
Chapter 77: Let Me Go
Chapter 78: The End
Epilogue
Alternative epilogue
Thank You
One Year Bonus
One Year Anniversary
Lucky Published

Chapter 56:Nuovo capo

2.9K 64 51
By yaniris0919

Lucky's pov

"Amore, have you picked up your suit yet?" Athena calls out from the kitchen. Fuck I knew I had to do something. "After I'm done here I'll go pick it up" Leo walks in with Mia and Gabriele and Damiano.

"Your day has gotten so much better that your favorite twins are here" Leo says, making Luciano laugh.

"Uncle Lucky" Gabriele rushed to my legs, hugging me. "Hey Gabriele" He smiles at me running behind his mom into the kitchen.

Trigger barks at Leo jumping on him to pet him. Blue and Grey stay in the kitchen with Athena laying on the floor. "Foods done" she calls out putting things on the island.

I put Luciano on his high chair strapping him in picking up Gabriele sitting him on the chair. Athena and Mia come in laughing about something sitting down.

We all start to eat while having conversations with one another on random topics. "Daddy I full" Luciano pushes his almost empty plate away from him. "Alright you can go play now" He rushes out of the table with Gabriele who was waiting for him.

"I feel so old but I'm not" Mia groans rubbing her face. Damiano pokes Adrianos face laughing. He fake bites his fingers making him laugh loudly. "Mia you just turned 24 how do you feel old" Athena tells her putting her head on my shoulder.

"Ena you're the youngest you're still 22 you Don't turn 23 till September"I put my hand on her thigh lightly squeezing it. "Yeah 22 with two kids" I laughed at her brushing her hair.

After a long while Ena, and Mia leave to go meet up with Emma, and Bianca to pick up their dresses. "You think they'll be mad if we don't pick up our suits right now?" Leo laughs, putting out what's left of his blunt.

"Definitely and since the places are next to each other they know they were not there yet" Enzo looks up from his phone. "Yeah let's go so we can make it alive tonight" Adriano stands up, grabbing Damiano and holding Gabriele's hand.

I take Luciano resting him on my hip grabbing my keys. Luciano Starts to fall asleep when I sit him in a car seat strapping him in. Adriano rides with Leo considering that Mia took his car. Enzo took his own car, already starting the drive.

It shouldn't be far from here, maybe half an hour. Shit I should have eaten before I left. I'll just buy something on the way back. Luciano's snores can be heard from up here. He's definitely going to sleep for a long time.

He didn't have his morning nap. Finally getting to the tailors office I park the car going inside holding Luciano. "Hello Lucky it's nice to see you again. What can I help you with?" Amy says when we walk inside.

"The suits we ordered 2 weeks ago should be in today." She looks up the order number I told her to go to the back. "Here they are, you can go to the fitting rooms and try them on if you would like. Tell me if they need any more alterations" She hands each one of us our suits.

"Oh your wives are finishing up back there too so you might run into them" She leads us to the fitting rooms telling us to wait for one that opens. Luciano still stays asleep, not waking up even when I try to. "Oh my god bitch your telling me that you let him fuck you as if you were a porn star. Shit I'm telling Adriano to step up his game I want to get fucked like that" Mia's voice says loudly we all look at each other with confusing faces.

"Athena's never had bland sex well based off of the small details she gives us anyways" Emma's voice is heard like there walking closer to us. "Yeah ena we need the good details" The back of Bianca's head can be seen.

"My sex life is great I get the pleasure I need I'm satisfied. He is very good at what he does, maybe a little too good. His words are sweet but dirty at the same time. I get to have his chain dangling in my face whenever I want. What else do you need to know" Athena says they finally walk out seeing us all stand there. Her face flushes into a deep red color and she bites the bottom of her lip not making eye contact with me.

She holds her dress in the protector starting to play with the zipper. "That's a lot to process" Enzo rubs his temples trying to forget what was just said.

I have no care for it.

"Next topic, do you need to know the color of our dress?" Bianca quickly says standing next to Enzo. "Yeah we actually do" Leo looks at Emma who gives him a sheepish grin.

Athena places a kiss on my cheek, her face still bright red. "My dress is red amore. How long has he been sleeping?" She takes Luciano from me "since we left the house, so maybe an hour. Now we have to try on our suits to make sure that they fit" She nods, taking Luciano's small one and putting her dress on a hook.

I go into a fitting room quickly making sure everything is made to fit only me. I'm not paying for it to be a universal size. Thankfully it 's just like that. Black on black my favorite combination. "What do you think?" I open the door asking Athena.

She shows me Luciano in his suit still sleeping. "Well I love how it fits you. The red will bring a pop of color. Plus you match Luciano so I love it even more" She smiles Luciano finally starts to wake up looking around the room. "Alright we're getting food on the way home I'm hungry" She laughs, closing the door letting me change out the suit.

I put it back in the bag, zipping it shut. "Alright Fuckers I'll see you later" I tell them holding Athenas hand walking out. I put out clothes in the back of the car while Athena straps Luciano In.

Once we sit down I start driving looking to see what's there to eat around here. We pass a McDonalds I go through the drive through. I pay for the food.

We make it to the house quickly Luciano starts to fuss that he's getting hungry. Yes Luciano im hungry too. He's going to need to sleep after this. He barely slept an hour in the car and hasn't eaten in a while.

I put him in his chair strapping his legs down so he can stop kicking. Athens gives him a bottle of Apple Juice and he starts to calm down. She spreads out his fries and chicken nuggets and he gets happy. "I'll put him down after this" I kiss the side of her head once she sits down.

"He's not the only one who wants to sleep." She bites into her chicken nugget smiling to herself. "Not before I have dessert" I place a kiss between her neck and jaw.

She hums to herself continuing to eat. Luciano finishes his food already starting to sleep in his chair. "I'm done I'll put him down" Ena takes the baby going upstairs.

I throw the trash away and clean the table quickly. I go upstairs to Luciano's room seeing Athena wrapping him in his blanket. She places a kiss on his forehead walking to me closing the door.

"My time now" I grab the back of her legs and she wraps them around my waist showering my neck in kisses. I try to keep my eyes open kicking the door. Throwing her on the bed she grabs my necklace pulling me down to connect our lips together.

I start to fumble with the button of her pants pulling them down. She lifts her hands up allowing me to take off her shirt. I take off mine, throwing it somewhere. Kicking my pants off I drop to my knees ripping off her underwear.

My tongue pressed against her. I watch her back arch off the bed, her toes curl as tightly as they can. My tongue swirls around her juices collecting them.

My fingers find her opening pounding into her. "Oh my" She can't even finish her sentence properly. My lips stay around her swollen ones. She's a mess. Her hands find their way to my hair keeping me in place not wanting me to move.

Like I would anyways

"Amore I'm so close so so so close" She desperately says I go even harder. She explodes in my mouth giving me the best thing I can eat all day. My tongue slides up and down her slit collecting what I can. "So fucking good" I hover over her lining myself up.

Slowly I go into her feeling her clench around me. "Faster please" she whimpered, letting me pick up the pace. My lips attach themselves to her nipples playing with them. her sweet Moans fill up the room "louder baby. You look so beautiful" I tell her she moans even louder.

I warn her that I'm close and she wraps her legs around me locking me in. We'll have it her way then. We cum at the same Time her body relaxes, falling deeper into the bed. "I could do this for a lifetime" she lazily says

"We have more than just a lifetime to do this"

Athena's pov

Many people pile in the ballroom taking their seats. "Athena, Marco Torcelleli has just entered with Dante Marino. What shall I do?" Jimmy says coming up to me with 3 other guards.

"Keep an eye on Marco, don't let him out of your sight. Dante is fine he shows no threat" He nods walking away staying in sight of Marco.

Luciano stays on my lap playing with my phone. "Santo and Aurora are almost here" Lucky tells me sitting next to me. The two center chairs on the table are empty for them to take their seats.

Everyone is either sitting down at the bar or at their table. The dj plays soft music as waiters go around asking for different drinks. "Mrs.Morelli wine?" A waiter asks, holding a vintage bottle of wine. I took some medicine earlier so I don't want to mix pills and wine. "No thank you, a glass of water is fine. Two please" I ask kindly he nods, going to get it.

"You're not drinking?" Lucky asks with a confused face. "I took antibiotics and Headache medicine. I don't want to mix them and end up in the hospital" He kisses my temples placing his hand on my back. His thumb runs up and down as his eyes look around the room. There's the observatory person I married.

The room gets quiet as Santo walks in with Aurora in his arms. Whispers are heard but nothing too loud to make out anything. "Keep Luciano by you at all times or around one of us someones going to try something" Lucky whispers in my ear. My head Is telling me nothings going to happen but my gut is telling me to believe him. "Who do you think?" I look around the room trying to match faces.

"Definitely not Marco he's not stupid enough to try something like that but my gut is telling me Axel. Since Santo walked In he's been tense gripping the glass for dear life. Axel was one of Santo sperm donors' strong allies but when he heard the news of him being taken down all he wanted was revenge. He feels Santo took what was his"

Two glasses of water get placed in front of me. I thank the waiter. "Hey ma, hey dad" Santo sits down and everyone resumes to their normal conversation.

"Hey Santo" I smiled at him while drinking the glass of water. "Water," Luciano says, pointing to the cup. I hold it for him as we drink from it.

Once he's done he pushes it away going back to watch his cartoons. Thankfully he's not trying to run around usually when he sees Gabriele and Damiano calm he is as well but he still has his moments. I hope it stays like that. Food gets served around with what was placed on the menu. "Dada" Luciano reaches out to Lucky not wanting me to feed him.

Lucky takes him, feeding him the food off his plate. "I need a blunt or 4" Santo huffs while drinking the rest of the liquor that sits in his cup. "It's alright to feel nervous when I was getting sworn in. Lucky was the one to calm me down. I was close to not even showing up but once you get the hang of it, you'll be fine and Lucky will be there to help you. Everyone will Santo you're only 18 next month you'll be 19 still young." I try to calm him down

"Yeah I know but I just don't want to mess up and everyone tells me it was a mistake. I asked Bianca if she wanted to take this and she told me that her heart is in a hospital and that this was my time. I just want to do things right" He runs his hands through his hair letting out a deep breath.

"Santo everyone is bound to make a mistake sooner rather than later. This is your time to prove everyone wrong. There is no way of knowing right or wrong until you do it, just trust your gut. It will lead you to the best option." He stays in deep thought thinking of what I said.

He slips his hands into Rory's smiling. "Your right mom thank you" Lucky places his hand on my thigh, the other one holding Luciano up. Looking around the room Axel still is glaring at Santo. I make sure I have all my blades at an easier access holding onto one incase.

Sometimes being quiet and observing around is the best thing to do. You never know when someone can take the chance. Lucky hands me Luciano grabbing the box with Santo new symbol engraved in a necklace. He grabs a microphone from turning it on.

"Oggi siamo tutti riuniti qui per vedere uno dei nostri prendere il potere per diventare il nuovo capo delle vipere. Santo, per favore, mettiti in mezzo alla stanza." (Today we are all gathered here to see one of our own take power into becoming the new head of the vipers. Santo, will you please step into the middle of the room.) Lucky speaks out and Santo stands up from his seat walking in front of Lucky.

"Darti questo potere viene fornito con grande Fiducia. Alcuni lo usano per grandi cose altri lo usano per abusare degli altri. Lealtà qualcosa di estremamente importante. Prometti di proteggere non solo te stesso e le persone che ami, ma anche i tuoi soldati e alleati ove necessario. se ripeti dopo di me. Giuro con tutto ciò che ho per proteggere chiunque sia armato di me finché la morte non mi saluta." ( Giving you this power comes with great Trust. Some use this for great things others use it to abuse others. Loyalty is something extremely important. Do you vow to not only protect yourself and the people you love, but your soldiers, and allies whenever needed. if you do repeat after me. I vow with everything I have to protect everyone armed with me till death greets me.)

"Giuro con tutto ciò che ho per proteggere chiunque sia armato di me finché la morte non mi saluta." ( I vow with everything I have to protect everyone armed with me till death greets me.)

"Ti do questa collana è la rappresentazione del tuo nuovo potere. potere che molte persone ti invidieranno. È con grande onore l'attuale Santo Morelli leader dei The Vipers" (I give you this necklace as a representation of your new power. power that many people will envy you for. It is with great honor the present Santo Morelli leader of The Vipers)

Lucky places the necklace with the snake pendant on Santo's neck. 'La famiglia è ciò che ci guida, la fedeltà è ciò che ci aiuta a vincere' (Family is the thing that guides us loyalty is what helps us win) Everyone says raising a glass. Lucky sits back down next to me quickly drinking the rest of his liquor.

Right before Santo sits down a knife gets thrown across the room he quickly grabs it before it can move any further. I give Luciano to Emma while grabbing my knives seeing people from around the room stand up. Many go behind Axel who is smirking. "Now you didn't think it'd be that easy Santo. That pendant is mine" Axel says, loading his gun.

"Come take it from me then" Santo tells him. Everyone breaks out into different sections starting to fight off the people in the room. It' s not a huge group of men enough for us to fight us off. One tries to sneak up behind me. I slit there, throat blood getting splattered on my dress.

Fucking great

All the men are gone at this point besides Axel. That's Santo fight but there are two many close attempts. His suit is cut up with blade marks and failed gun shot's are echoing in the room. "Don't test me again" Santo manages to grab Axel, breaking his neck. Lucky slips his hand in mine trying to wipe my face with the other hand. "You need a shower your covered in blood" He laughs I roll my eyes

"We all need a fucking shower look at us" Santo wipes his hands in the what is his attempt to take blood off his hands. "So what are we waiting for let's go take this blood off so we can party" Leo says grabbing a bottle of whiskey drinking it straight

Shower, make sure Luciano is ok then we can party 

---------------

Hey guys!

Santo finally getting his shine I feel like a proud mom 🤧

Thank you so much for 103K  <3 

Q/A- Favorite characters ?

3037 Words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Athenaxmorelli

Santomorelli_

Luckymorelli

Until next time

-Yaniris0919 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 75.1K 18
When Athena Grey is working at her local bakery someone seems to accidentally leave their baby. She has no other option but to take care of the littl...
617K 11.8K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...
85.5K 1.1K 25
He walks closer to me, pushing me back against his desk. "I'm going to throw you down and fuck you until you scream my fucking name." His fingers sli...
53.1K 780 38
This is my first story sooo🀨 He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...