Fake Protagonist // Hwang Hyu...

Oleh hryeena

* currently editing * a young actress, Y/N, hits the jackpot when she was given a chance to play an antagonis... Lebih Banyak

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Stray Kids Series

Chapter Thirty One

1.6K 53 35
Oleh hryeena

"I'm sorry for not telling anyone about this. I just, don't want to bring troubles" Hyera sobs fakely in her Instagram live. I stopped myself from rolling my eyes at her.

"Honestly, I don't even know they would do this to me. Both of them are so close to me, and I trusted them, but then.." she dramatically paused, sighing.

My eyes went to the hurtful comments. Each one of them are trusting her and throws hate towards me, and even Hyunjin.

"No no guys, please don't call her using the bad words. She's still my friend, do not hurt her feelings, please" Hyera said as she looked at the camera with a sad look.

"This pretentious bitch!" I groaned frustatedly, feeling the urge of slamming her face on the table.

"Yo, you good? What are you doing?" Jeongin who happens to walk out of his room has heard me.

I showed him the live and he rolled his eyes almost immediately.

"You should stop watching that. She's just manipulating her fans to hate you" Jeongin said as he slumped beside me, on the sofa.

"She's good at it though" I sighed, turning my phone off, tired of her fake sobs.

"She's an actress, of course she can manipulate people easily with just her face expressions" Jeongin commented. I hummed, agreeing.

I went through twitter and search for my name that is now trending. I can't believe I'm trending for being a bitch.

What is she even thinking? Stealing someone else's boyfriend? That's straight up rude! #CancelY/N

Such a slut. Get yourself your own man, no need to steal other's #CancelY/N

Poor Hyera, she must have not prepared for this. Just think of how long she has to keep this to herself! I feel so bad for her #CancelY/N

She should just kill herself at this point #CancelY/N

A piercing pain attacked my chest. Even though I wasn't entirely wrong in this, their words affected me a lot.

I sighed, putting my phone away.

"When is this going to end, Jeongin?" I asked him as I laid my head on his shoulder. He hummed quietly, rubbing my shoulder as a sign of comfort.

I know it happened only few hours ago but I got tired of it already. Having people talking bad about me really decrease my self confidence.

"Soon, I hope. I want to make Hyera pays back. She can't just play victim all the time, even before this. It's not fair" Jeongin said quietly and I can sense that he's also losing hope. We have no proof to present to the world. We're hopeless.

I am hopeless.

"Do you think Hyunjin will help me?" without realising, the words left my lips.

Deep down inside me, I wanted him to help me. Defend me as his girlfriend.

However, he must be busy clearing off his name as well. I mean, people believe that he left Hyera for me. I'm sure he's having a hard time too.

"I hope he will" Jeongin mumbled quietly.

It was a short pause before Jeongin slowly raised from the sofa. I leaned away from him to take a look at his face.

"I need to go somewhere, I'll be back. Just stay here, okay?" he told me as I looked at him in confusion.

"Where are you—" I didn't get to finish my question when he already ran outside of the house. I stared at the closed door blankly before slowly laying on the sofa, on my back.

I sighed quietly, feeling a great pain in my chest each time I gasped for air. The tears that was pooling in my eyes fell down slowly.

It felt so easy to cry now, when I'm alone.

What did I do wrong to deserve this? I just wanted to have a normal life and be happy. But then, there's no lights without the dark, right?

As I was so into crying, I can hear the front door creaks open. I quickly, yet quietly, wipe my tears off my cheeks and forced my eyes close, not wanting Jeongin to see my now reddened eyes.

It was a long pause before I can hear his footsteps approaching me. He was so quiet, probably scanning wether I'm sleeping or not.

Oh, screw it. He has seen me cried before.

Instead, I turn to face him, opening my arms wide as I look at his dark silhouette, welcoming him in my embrace. He seems hesitant at first before he slowly lay on the sofa, wrapping his arms around me.

I shut my eyes tight at the warmth of my little brother's body. Having someone to hug during your down times are the best. I lay my head on his chest, melting in his embrace.

Is he always this comfortable and warm? Damn. If I know sooner, I would cuddle him every night.

However, his hard beating heart has snapped me back to reality. I frowned slightly.

Did he ran back here? What happened? He was going somewhere earlier, right? When I think about it again, he came back quite fast.

"Jeongin, why is your heart beating so fast? Where did you—" my question trailed off as soon as I saw his face.

Dup dap dup dap.

"Hyunjin" his name rolled off my tounge as I looked at him in surprise, shock, longing. He gave me a small smile as soon as I called his name.

That smile, oh just how much I missed that smile. My heart thumps in my chest as I suddenly feel the urge to kiss him right at that moment, when something else clicked inside me.

"What are you doing here? You can't be here!" I accidently pushed him away from me harder than I intended to, making him fall down from the sofa.

He can't be here. If that person finds out, it will be a lot worser than it does now.

"Ah, my butt!" Hyunjin grunted as he rubbed his poor buttocks.

"Is this how you greet your boyfriend?" he added, mumbling.

"I'm sorry, but—" I started but he cut me off.

"Don't worry, I made sure that no one was following me. We're safe" he told me as he stand up from the carpeted floor. I moved to the end of the sofa, giving him space to sit.

He sat on the sofa, looking at me before patting the space beside him. I looked at him with raised eyebrows, confused.

He sighed quietly yet a bright smile was formed on his lips. He pulled me closer to him by my waist. I yelped, shocked at his sudden action.

"I missed you" he smiled, raising his hand to touch my cheeks. I melt in his touch, closing my eyes as I leaned my head towards his hand slightly.

"I'm sorry for leaving you, Hyunjin. I thought that it was the best choice but this happened. I'm so sorry" I told him, feeling weak and guilty to look at him in the eyes as I looked down at my lap.

He hummed quietly before pulling me in a warm hug. He caress my hair softly as his other hand pats my back in a soothing melody.

"It's fine, love. I understand why you did it. It upset me at first but I'm completely fine now," he paused, pulling away from the hug slightly.

"Since I can see you again" he added, smiling sweetly. I blushed, averting my gaze away from him.

He slowly took a grip of my chin, making me face him again. He caressed my jaw slowly, staring right into my eyes.

I did too, and was completely lost in his dark orbs. The warmth of his hand has melted me in his touch once again.

I watched the way his eyes dropped to my lips as he bit his own before looking back into my eyes.

"May I?" he asked for permission but I know even if I say no, he would do anyway.

I nod, too overwhelmed to give him a worded answer. The corner of his lips tugs a bit as he slowly leans in, touching his lips with mine.

My eyes immediately closed at the softness of his lips. The kiss was soft yet passionate. I hummed into the kiss, satisfied.

I can feel him tug on my bottom lips, asking for entrance which I gave almost immediately. We fight for dominance and of course, he won.

He grabbed jaw harshly, but not too hard that it would hurt me, deepening the kiss. I was in cloud nine. The feeling of his lips on mine is something that I have been wishing for this past two months.

We broke the kiss to catch our breaths. I averted my gaze away from him shyly. Even though we have been dating for two months before, we have never been this intimate. What we always did was just a simple kiss.

"I'm going to expose Hyera tomorrow, and you're coming with me" Hyunjin said out of nowhere. I looked at him in shock.

"Do you have proof?" I asked him instead.

"I have that all covered so you don't have to worry. You just need to come with me tomorrow, to the fanmeeting" he replied. My eyes lit up out of joy.

"Really? That means people will believe you?" I asked him in excitement. He hummed quietly.

"They will believe us" he corrected my word as he smiled at me warmly, caressing my hair.

I smiled widely, wrapping my arms around him. He let out a small chuckle, also hugging me.

"Thank you, Hyunjin" I told him sincerely. He hummed.

"Anything for our relationship, for you" he whispered quietly. I smiled, feeling warmed by his words and embrace.

After a few minutes in each other's arms, Hyunjin checked the time and quickly get up from the sofa.

"I need to leave, but I'll come back tomorrow to pick you up" he told me. I frowned slightly, looking up at him from the sofa.

"You're leaving? Can't you stay here?" I asked him, accidently letting the pain showed in my tone.

He sighed quietly, crouching down in front of me as he pat my head.

"If I can, I would stay but there's a lot of things that I need to prepare. I'm sorry, okay?" he told me sincerely. I looked at him for awhile before giving him a small smile, nodding my head.

"Don't worry about me, have a safe trip" I told him as I reached out to peck his cheek. He smiled, nodding his head before giving me a peck on my lips.

We stared at each other for a split second before he leaned in and kiss me once again. This time, longer. We broke the kiss shortly after.

"Argh, I can't stay here long or I'll do things I shouldn't do to you" he mumbled to himself but I can hear him clearly. I gulped, suddenly feeling shy.

"I'll see you tomorrow, love" he told me one last time as he kissed the top of my head. I hummed as he walk towards the door.

"I love you, Hyunjin" I called him out. He paused his track, looking back at me with a bright smile.

"I love you too, Y/N" he smiled before leaving the house. I sighed, suddenly feeling empty.

"Was that Hyunjin I see?" Jeongin shrieked as he slammed the door open. He have plastic bags on both of his hands, filled with chocolate, cakes and even ice cream.

"Jeongin" I called him, letting out a small chuckle as I look at the foods in his hands.

{End of Chapter 31}
Sorry for being late, I was out with my family earlier. Anyway, I have a great news! I have finally finished writing the book this evening, aha! There's only 3 chapters left so let's finish it off perfectly, aight? Haha. Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day^^

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

27.5K 1.1K 27
School has reach its end and Lee Felix has just befriended the slightly new, reserved boy, Hwang Hyunjin. Over the summer, they spend more and more t...
10.9K 302 19
The least u expect is a kpop idol to be a mafia leader. As it is an industry where u avoid all the scandals and not even date until a given period. ...
29.8K 1.6K 29
COMPLETED -addictedใ…ฃMinho ร— Hyunjin- Hyunjin hates himself for falling in love with his best friend, because he's too scared to tell him. Then he ha...
134K 4.6K 35
โ€ขAway from everything he's known, he meets someone different, someone who, unaware of who he really is, listens to him and tries her best to make him...