Chapter Twenty Three

"Well done! It was beautiful" Mr

"Well done! It was beautiful" Mr. Kim complimented me. I smiled, bowing my head slightly.

"Thank you" I thanked him as he nodded. I was about to walk away but he stopped me.

"Oh, can you please call your boyfriend over? We'll film his scene in 10 minutes" Mr. Kim said, half teasing me. I smiled shyly before nodding my head.

"Sure, I'll call him" I told him before bowing and walk away.

My heart warmed at the thought of Felix as my boyfriend. Suddenly, I feel a piercing pain on my chest.

Am I really going to choose Hyunjin over him?

"If Felix loves you truly, I'm sure he would understand you. Since you don't love him, I don't think it's reasonable for you to stay with him. It will only hurt both of you in the end" Seungmin's voice echoed in my head.

If I stay with Felix, I will feel bad and guilty for not being able to love him back. And if he finds out that I don't love him, he'll probably feel bad for me as well.

It will only hurt both of you in the end.

It's better to choose a person who I love, right?

I shrugged it off quickly, walking towards the stylist room that Felix and I always stay in.

As soon as I entered the room, Felix was there, with Hyunjin. They both hold a serious expression. I was surprised yet forced my legs to approach Felix.

"Felix" I called him hesitantly. Both of their eyes flew to me. Felix quickly get up from his seat, greeting me.

I swear I see his eyes glassy just now.

"Oh, hey. You're back?" he smiled warmly. I hummed.

"What were you guys talking about?" I asked curiously as look in between both of them. Felix shook his head with a small smile.

"Nothing important. It's about work" he reasurred me. I nod, even when I know that he's lying.

"Mr. Kim told me to call you to set. Your scene is in around 10 minutes" I told him after a moment of silence.

"Oh, it's my turn already? Right. I'll be there now. I'll see you soon, Y/N" he gave me a small peck on my cheek before quickly leaving the room.

I look at the closed door with a small frown. Did Hyunjin said anything to him? I wondered, quickly turning my gaze to Hyunjin. He gave me a small smile.

"Hey, do you mind joining me for lunch?" he asked casually. I look at him for a moment, not finding a reason why I shouldn't have lunch with him.

"Sure" I told him shortly as the smile on his lips widen. He got up from his seat, leading me towards the cafeteria.

We bought our lunch and picked an empty seat for both of us. It was quiet between us as no one speaks. However, it wasn't awkward. I felt comfortable, unexpectedly.