Chapter Three

"I'll have pink milk, please" I ordered at the counter

"I'll have pink milk, please" I ordered at the counter. The worker nodded his head before placing a cup on the counter.

"Iced Americano!" he shouted, trying to gain the owner of the drink's attention. I ignored the scene, fishing my phone out of my pocket.

"Thanks" Hyunjin's voice echoed in my ear. I quickly raise my head to look at the side, only to see Hyunjin taking the Iced Americano in his hand.

"Eh, Y/N?" he looked at me in surprise, chuckling shortly. Seeing him in joy has sparks my spirit slightly.

"Getting a drink?" he questioned. I hummed.

"Are you heading to the set after this?" Hyunjin asked once again.

"Yeah, I need to revise my scripts" I told him with a small smile.

"Cool, I'll wait for you then. We can go together" he smiled comfortably. Without realising, my lips also form a smile.

He's willing to wait for me.

"Do we have any scenes together today?" Hyunjin asked, to fill in the silence.

"We do, two scenes actually" I replied to him. He nodded, taking in the information.

"Right. What was it again? Sorry, I didn't have time to check the script since I went out with Hyera till late last night" he chuckled shortly, rubbing the nape of his neck as he gave me an apologizing look.

Well, that information was necessary.

I tried to push away the jealousy I'm feeling as I place a small smile on my lips.

"The first one is where Haneul pretended to be happy with Jaehwa when she's thinking about the moments she had with Haewoon before" I explained to him. He nodded, understanding.

"And the other one?" he asked.

"When Jaehwa found Haneul and Haewoon together in an empty classroom but he didn't confront them" I continued.

"Oh right. The scene when Haewoon found out Haneul is lowkey cheating on him!" Hyunjin jumped at his small memory recollecting. I chuckled slightly before nodding my head.

"Here's your drink" the worker placed my pink milk on the counter. I thanked him politely before paying for the drink.

"Let's go" Hyunjin nudge my shoulder as he head towards the exit of the cafe. I hummed, following after him.

"You don't come here by car?" he questioned when he didn't see my car anywhere.

"No. My PA sent me here since I told her I want to buy some drink" I told him. He shrugged, asking me to enter his car.

"Why did she leave you though? She should have waited" Hyunjin wondered as we both entered his car.

"I'm the one who told her to leave. The set is only a few minutes walk from here, I'm fine" I chuckled shortly. This place isn't too famous as well, so there are no random fans or people that would harm me on my way there.