Chapter Two

"It feels so much better to have you beside me" Hyunjin said with a sincere smile

"It feels so much better to have you beside me" Hyunjin said with a sincere smile. I returned his smile, clinging onto his arms.

"Anything for you" I smiled cheekily. He chuckled lightly as he ruffled my hair.

Our movements were paused as we looked into each other's eyes. My heartbeat quickens by the look he's giving me. I see.. love.

He leaned in, slowly. I closed my eyes, waiting for his lips to touch mine. But it never did.

"I'm sorry, I can't do this" Hyunjin said out loud. I open my eyes only to see him looking at our director. Mr. Kim sighed loudly.

It hurts my feelings to know that he doesn't even have the guts to kiss me, even when it's only an act.

"This is the third time, Hyunjin. Focus! Just touch your lips against each other. We need to show that you both are in love with each other!" Mr. Kim exclaimed. Hyunjin lowered his head, apologizing repeatedly.

"Take five everyone. Hyunjin, be sure you can make this cut today" Mr. Kim reminded before he storm out of the set.

Hyunjin sighed loudly. "I'm sorry"

"Don't mind it, I'm actually quite nervous myself" I quickly shook my head, placing a smile of reassurance on my lips.

"Hyunnie!" a familiar voice called, Hyera. She heads towards Hyunjin so I slowly move away to give them privacy.

I walk towards the snack area and grab a drink. I need water to swallow down this feeling. Jealousy, pain.

What does the director even think? Hyunjin has a girlfriend on the set, yet he still tells him to kiss another girl? That's just screw up.

"Back to position everyone!" Mr. Kim got in the set out of nowhere. I quickly went back to my position and got ready.

"Let's just head straight away to the kissing scene" he informed shortly as soon as he went behind the mini television where he could view whatever the camera was filming.

"Don't fail me, Hyunjin" he added quickly. I take in a deep breath, facing his tall figure.

"Just do it, Hyunjin! I'm okay" Hyera's voice echoed through the open place.

I gulped harshly, suddenly feeling nervous. Isn't she going to leave? It will be so awkward if she watches this.

"Lights.. Camera.. and action!" Mr. Kim signalled us to start.

I quickly push away the nervousness as I look at Hyunjin with a big smile, just like what the script told me.

He smiled warmly at me, raising my head to face him with his hand in the middle of my neck and my chin. My heartbeat fastens by the sweet look he's giving me.

He slowly leaned in as I closed my eyes. Not long after, a pair of soft lips engulfed mine. My heart pumps harder as I give in the kiss, we move our lips in sync.