Chapter Four

"Good job! Take a break then we'll continue with the next scene" Mr

"Good job! Take a break then we'll continue with the next scene" Mr. Kim said as I nod, giving him a small smile.

I walk out of the classroom with a small sigh. It took eight takes to get the scene right. I can't seem to focus lately.

As I walked inside the waiting room where some of the actors and actresses were, Felix walked up to me almost immediately.

"You're done with your scene?" he asked in curiosity. I hummed, nodding my head.

"You wanna grab lunch together? I'm hungry" he pouted slightly. I let out a small chuckle, nodding my head.

"Sure, I'm quite hungry as well" I smiled as he nodded, leading the way towards the school's cafeteria.

"When's your next scene?" I asked Felix, wondering.

"Around 30 minutes?" he answered, more like asking. I nod, taking in the information.

"You?" he asked after a short pause.

"In an hour" I told him shortly.

Not long after, we reached the school's canteen where foods for all the crews were prepared. Since Mr. Kim picked a school as our set, it reminds me a lot of my old school. It feels so warm to be back in school after a few years of graduating.

"I miss my school back in Australia" Felix mumbled after we both settled down on a seat.

"You studied abroad?" I look at him in surprise, my mouth hangs open. He chuckled lightly, nodding his head.

"I was born there, actually" he said with a shy yet proud smile.

"Wow, I never know!" I exclaimed in excitement. Felix shrugged with a cheeky smile on his lips.

"Well, there's many things that we didn't know of each other actually" he said with a knowing look. I chuckled lightly.

Before I could even reply, someone walked to us.

"Hey. Do you mind if I join you guys?" Hyunjin asked as he stood beside our table, asking for our permission. Felix immediately scooted over, letting him sit.. in front of me.

"Go on" Felix smiled. Hyunjin returned his smile before taking the seat. I look at him with an awkward smile, trying my best to ignore my fast beating heart.

"Where's Hyera? I haven't seen her anywhere" Felix questioned. My movements were paused before I slowly raised my head to look at Hyunjin.

"She's filming her scene right now. She'll join us when she's finished" Hyunjin replied with a small shrug. Both Felix and I nod in acknowledgement.

Should I ask him about the man?

"Hyunjin, um do you know—" my question was immediately cut off by a piercing scream. My head shot to my side to see two of the crews had bumped into each other, making their food spill over the floor.