ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴀ sʜᴏᴛ. (ᴄᴀᴍɪʟᴏ ᴍ.)

Von cochorei_

"I don't think that you have a chance with her, hermano." "It's worth a shot." "She's literally older than yo... Mehr

[ ☘︎ ]
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
[☘︎]

29

5.7K 303 335
Von cochorei_

Camilo stood infront of your house, heart beating fast and rough inside his chest as his hazel eyes glanced on the doorknob.

The issue with the Serrano family had already been taken care of.

His parents forced him to go out of his room to apologise and explain everything to you, he doesn't know when to start but he needed to do it or else he'll lose everything.

You are his everything so he don't want to lose you just because of a stupid misunderstanding.

He looked at the flowers in his hand. His cousin, Isabella, gave him bouquet with different kinds of flowers in it.

"Here." The oldest granddaughter of Alma dropped the bouquet on Camilo's hands.

The shapeshifter gave her a questioning glance as he held the flowers in his hand gently, afraid that he'll accidentally crash the stems.

"Tulips and Hyacinths are a good flower to show that you're asking for forgiveness." Isabella stated softly.

"White tulips have several meaning, two of which is sympathy and unity. The flower's color symbolize that you understand the other person's feeling." Her eyes glanced at his slouched position and she can't but scoff.

"Pink is a romantic color for every flowers, but on tulips, it represents gratitude. You should be thankful that she put up with your stupidity. You need to show that you appreciate every inch of her whole being." Her tone is low and can't be mistaken as threatening.

Isabella wrapped a vine on her cousin's body, tightening it around him ever so slightly.

"Blue tulips represents truth and hope. You need to spill everything that happened, EVERY SINGLE DETAIL. That flower didn't represent truth for nothing, you need to be sincere with your apology and let's just hope that she'll accept your apology." She let go of her cousin, letting Camilo breath out a sigh of relief.

His head perked up when he heard that Isabella started to walk away from him. His eyes glanced down at the hyacinth before glancing back to his cousin.

"What about the hyacinth then?"

Isabella stopped walking, she heaved out a deep sigh as if she's tired explaining the meanings to him.

"Purple hyacinth means sorrow. You were hurt as well, you regretted it, that's why a hyacinth is included in that bouquet." She turned her head to look at him, eyes softening slightly.

"Make sure to bring her back. She is already part of the family, Camilo. As much as I want to wrapped you with tons of cactus.. You still need to apologise." She smiled reassuringly towards him.

"Fix everything if you don't want to lose her, don't let anyone else take her away, primo."

Camilo frowned and played with the hem of his yellow ruana, his cousins already encouraged him so he can do it but he still nervous.

Then he recalled how his sister acted strange when he asked about your whereabouts.

"Hm!" Dolores squeaked, eyes adorably wide as she stared off to space.

Camilo could only stand there awkwardly while waiting for his sister's response, he knew that she's still disappointed in him but he needs to know where you are at the moment.

He doesn't want to bother you if you are busy or doing something.

"You need to hurry up, hermano." Dolores stated, brows furrowed in worry as she turned her attention to him.

That's all what she said, she didn't give him enough detail about what she heard.

Although, her eyes looked so anxious and panicked, as if she heard something that made her scared to the point she covered her ears.

He does not know what it is but also made him anxious, he knew that Dolores rarely get uncomfortable at the words and rumors that she hears everyday.

But she covered her ears. That means that she did not like what she heard, at all.

He took a deep breath and raised his other hand, knocking gently on the wooden door infront of him.

His heart hammered inside his chest with anxiety and nervousness, his palms started sweating as he held the bouquet of different flowers in his hand.

The door creaked open and your mother came into his view.

"Oh." Her eyes glared daggers at him, she crossed her arms infront of her and leaned against the doorframe.

Camilo stood there awkwardly while his eyes look everywhere except your mother's face, he's doing his best to avoid her hardened and cold stare, his knees feels week and he felt so small under your mother's gaze.

He knew that he messed up, big time and he needed to fix his mistakes, fast. He inhaled deeply, gathering enough courage to look at her.

"I.. Uhm, is your daughter—"

"No. She's not home." Your mother quickly cut him off.

His face paled and his throat run dry, it was so obvious that she doesn't like his presence. "O-oh.. I can wait-"

"She'll be back after dinner. She's with someone, on a date." She smiled, a sickly sweet smile that was pointed towards him.

Date? With who? His mind start to run wild with negative thoughts, eyebrows furrowed and hazel eyes glistening slightly.

"M-may I know who she is w-with..?" His question came out as low whisper, his voice cracking as the pain bubbled inside his chest.

Your mother shook her head, turning her eyes away from the pathetic figure of the Madrigal infront of her.

"I don't know.. He's just new in this town." She can hear Camilo's quickened breath and she could only turn away.

She's also a mother of a beautiful child, she experienced love herself so she knew how painful it is to know that the person you love is with someone else.

She felt bad for Camilo, she really does, but he hurted her only daughter and child. Her instinct told her to protect you from him.

She can't stand to see you broken and sobbing because of one immature man, but.. She can see from Camilo's eyes how much he loves you, she saw how tears gathered at the corner of his eyes.

She knew that loving someone means that you'll sacrifice something, it's always a part of yourself.

Her eyes landed on Camilo again, lips curled into a frown before grabbing his shoulders with a firm hold.

"I don't know much but I overheard their conversation."

— [ ☘︎ ] —

The shapeshifter haven't run so fast in his whole life, but he can't stop now even if his legs are aching from pushing himself past his limits.

His breathing turned ragged as the rain fall on his face. His heart beats painfully inside his ribcage as a heavy feeling was cast on his chest.

"There's a river outside our town. I heard that he said he'll take her there." Your mother's expression softened when she saw a tear slipped from his eyes.

"I can see how much you care for her, don't hurt her anymore please? This is your last chance so fix everything, mijo."

He can hear the loud rustling of the trees around him, threatening to fall on his smaller frame as he continued to run faster and faster.

He'll do anything just to keep you by his side again, he'll push everything aside just so he can see you smiling and laughing with him, cackling on his every joke, giggling on his cringy pickup lines— which rarely happens because he's too anxious to do it everyday.

He'll do everything and anything just for you to forgive him, just for you to give a chance to explain and fix everything.

The river quickly came into view making his running pace turn into a light jog. He tried to catch his breath while reaching for the nearest tree so he can lean against it.

He perked up upon hearing your cheery laugh, little giggles came from you making his heart swell with joy and excitement.

The rain continued to fall and it only gets harsher as the minutes pass by, the wind blows a little stronger than earlier and yet he didn't pay any mind to it.

He opened his mouth to call out to you, but his heart dropped on his stomach while his breath got caught up in his throat.

There you are, dancing and laughing happily while the unknown man twirl you around above the wet grass, you were smiling so widely on someone else's arms.

You look like you're having so much fun, (color) eyes shining so bright with joy and arms wrapped around on another man's neck while pulling him closer to you as the two of you danced slowly under the rain.

He dropped the bouquet of flowers on the dirty ground, his eyes glued to your happy expression. His ears ringed at the sound of your cheery giggles followed by the man's chuckles.

His heart ached badly inside his chest, he couldn't stop his tears from falling as he continued to stare at the scene  unfold before of him.

Watching his beloved on someone else's arms.

— [ ☘︎ ] —

This chapter hurt me so bad. :(
It's early in the morning and I wrote this last night, like bruh.

Why do I have to let myself suffer so bad? T_T

I feel like it wasn't detailed enough so I'm sorry about that!

Hopefully, y'all like this chapter as well! Lovelots, dearies!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

21K 482 7
Set after the events of Encanto. - Your family has just moved into the village and your first sight is a family with gifts. One of them, a girl named...
285K 13.9K 37
𝐻𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒶 ⁽ᵛ.⁾ ᵀʰᵉ ᵃᶜᵗ ᵒᶠ ʷᵒᵒⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃ ˢᵒⁿᵍ. Three years have passed since the rebuilding of Casita, Camilo found himself getting closer...
88K 4.4K 15
Keep your Distance [Camilo Madrigal x Male! Reader] COMPLETED :D Did you really have to hit him? Camilo Madrigal, the 15 year old shapeshifter of th...
18.1K 643 22
Imagine, One member of the Madrigal family adopted you. What can your life be like in Casita. Do they'll accept you to be part of their family or the...