The Only Exception.

By Alexismisfit_

Paris carter was a 18 year old high school girl. Young and enjoying life. She was who she was and she never q... More

Mission Hills
Questions and concerns.
Let the games begin.
Another side of him.
A princess in distress.
Mama knows best.
A moment of truth?
Breaking point
Somehow,Someway.
Desire.
If you knew the real me.
Im A Monster
Only the beginning.
Earn It
My biggest fear
Shattered dreams
Boiling Point
Self Worth
Sorry Isnt enough.
Much love

The bigger picture.

6.9K 168 14
By Alexismisfit_

Violet pov

"Hey mama." I greeted through the phone.

"Hi sweetheart. How are you?" She responded.

"I'm fine." I told her.

"what about paris, is she behaving?" Mom questioned.

"yes mama.." I assured her. "how is things going with you? How is the retreat?" I questioned.

"Surprisingly it's going much better than I thought. It doesn't even feel like a business trip." Mom chuckled I didn't have to see her voice to know she had that beautiful smile on her face.

"Violet hurry up!" Paris screamed from the bottom of the stairs. "I don't have all day." She reminded me.

I sighed.

"Mama I gotta go befor Paris take my head off." I chuckled.

Mama laughed. "That girl has serious anger problems." Mom said knowingly. "I love you guys, talk to you later."

Mom said before ending the call.

"That was really rude." I said cutting my eyes at her as we walked down the stairs.

"Blah blah." Paris said unamused. "My appointment is at 6:30 and i don't wanna be late." She reminded me.

"Okay fine." I said grabbing the keys as we headed for the door.

"Not so fast." Diggy said blocking the door. "Where are you two going?" He asked.

"You have 2 seconds to move before you end up on the ground." Paris warned him.

He chuckled. "So feisty." He smirked.

She rolled her eyes. "We're going to Ink'd" she told him.

He kissed his teeth. "The tattoo place?" He questioned.

I nodded.

"Stop lying." He said eyeing us skeptical.

"Just move." Paris told him

"Diggy, aye come here bro." Roc called out.

Paris let out an irritated breathe as diggy joined us. "They calm they Finna get tatted." Roc said turning his nose up.

"Not me, I'm just the driver." I clarified.

"Get the hell out of the way." Paris said stepping closer into roc's face.

"Make me." He smirked as he grabbed hold of her hips closing the space between them.

If anyone of them moved a bit they would surely be kissing.

Diggy and I watched as the two of them stared each other down.

Soon their intimidating stares turned into laughter. "Asshole." Paris chuckled pushing him back.

He smiled in return.

"Come on violet before we are late." Paris said opening the door.

"Count us in." Diggy said. "Ray, prince, prod!" Diggy called out.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Paris questioned throwing her hands into the air. "No one invited yall." She reminded them. "Yall can stay here." Paris continued.

"Who made you boss?" Princeton questioned before brushing past her getting Into the car.

~*~

"So Paris, what are you getting?" Diggy questioned.

"I want to get two piercings and a tattoo." She said.

Roc kissed his teeth. "You cannot handle all of that." Roc assured her.

"You don't me." She shot back.

He smirked. "Okay let's just see." He said simply.

"Wanna bet?" Paris asked him.

"Okay, what's the prize?" He questioned.

She thought for a moment. "If I win, you owe me a foot massage." She smiled.

"Hell nah." He said shaking his head." I hate feet." He told he scrunching his nose up in disgust.

"Don't be a little bitch" Paris teased.

Roc looked at her for a moment before giving in. "Okay and if I win, you have to let me give you a full body massage." Roc smirked.

Before Paris could open her mouth to respond. Ray shoved him. "Fall back." Ray demanded.

Roc smirked knowingly. "She ain't Ya girl fam." Roc reminded him.

"Yet." Ray corrected.

"How about the two of you share her, I'm sure she's into that kind of stuff." Princeton chimed in.

Paris head shot in his direction. "Fuck you." She spat.

"No thanks." He smirked.

"Paris carter." A man called out getting our attention.

"That's me." She said standing up.

"Come on." He said.

"I'm coming too." Roc announced before Paris and him followed the mango the back.

"Can I see your Id?" The man asked being sure she was over 18.

After examining it he passed it back. "What do you want?" He asked her.

"Well will I be able to get two piercings and a tattoo all today?" She questioned.

"You can get whatever you want, as long as you can take the pain. " the main told her.

Roc smirked.

"I can." Paris assured him.

~*~

"Damn, you are one tough girl." John, the tattoo man complimented me as he wiped over my tattoo.

I smiled looking down at it. It was a heart beat with the words "Life goes on" next to it.

That was my motto.

No matter what, life goes on.

"Clean your piercings everyday. Do not take them out until they fully heal." He told me.

"How long will it take?" I questioned.

"The nose ring will take 4-6 weeks and your cartilage bar will take about 6months." He told me.

I nodded.

"Alright champ." He said helping me down off the table. "Your girlfriend is the shit." He told roc.

I opened my mouth to protest but roc just laced his arms around me. "I know." He smirked as we left out the room.

"I want my foot massage." I told him shoving him off.

He chuckled as we joined the others.

***
"Damn you going to eat all of those?" Diggy asked me as we sat in Taco Bell.

"Clearly." I shrugged causing him to chuckle.

"Fat ass." Jacob mumbled.

"Shut the fuck up." I spat growing annoyed with his remarks.

Jacob opened his mouth to say something back only to have prod cut him off.

"What is with you two?" Prodigy questioned fed up.

Jacob and I both remained quiet shooting each other looks of hate.

*
I stood in the shower letting the hot water hit my body as I plotted ways to get away with murder.

Princeton has been working my nerves.

The bright flash from a camera caught my attention causing me to look over. Ray stood there with his iPhone in hand snapping pictures of my naked body.

"WHAT THE FUCK." I screamed.

"Payback ain't never been so sweet." He chuckled as he ran out of my bathroom.

I let out a loud scream as I pulled the curtain back grabbing my towel.

I ran out of my bathroom tackling him straight to my bed.

"What the hell is your problem?!" I shouted hitting him while using my other hand to hold up my towel.

He chuckled. "Oh so now you can't take a joke?" He questioned with a smirk.

"A joke?!" I scoffed. "You just took this shit overboard." I pointed out.

He continued to laugh as I kept him pent to the bed.

"I didn't plan to show anyone." He admitted. "Just wanted to see you go crazy."

I smacked him. "Asshole." I spat.

He licked his lips looking back at me.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" I questioned staring down at him.

He said no words he just looked down in the space between us it was only then that I was finally able to realize that i was straddling this boy completely naked.

"Holy shit." I breathed out as I gripped my towel tighter and began to get up.

He gripped my hips pulling me back down ontop of him. "No, don't move." He plead.

My breathing increased as I stared down at him taking in his features.

His long wavy hair complimented his face in many way. His long eyelashes and imperfect smile is what made him so perfect.

He lifted himself up onto his allows bringing his face closer to mine.

"Ray. I breathed out.

"Don't think about it to much." He said before crashing his lips into mine.

I allowed my grip on my towel to release reveling my body completely as I wrapped my arms around his neck letting him have his way.

I knew we were moving too fast, but it felt so right.

~*~
Prod pov

I woke up extremely early due to an uncomfortable situation.

Violet slept in my arms with her soft ass pressed right up on me all night.

As much as I enjoy cuddling with her I just can't anymore. She gets me in a way that she doesn't even try too.

Simple things she does turn me on.

But I knew I could never act on my sexual frustration. Violet was a very unique girl from the ones I'm used to being around.

She was pure in so many ways.

And her purity ring stuck out on her finger clearly making me know for certain that I couldn't.

She wanted to wait till marriage and because I adored her so much.. I have to respect that.

"Babe you ready?" Violet question walking into the room.

"Yeah." I told her turning to face her.

She smiled planting a. Simple kiss to my lips before we went downstairs.

"Let's go turn up." Paris exclaimed sticking her tongue out.

Ray chuckled as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

Honestly, they made a cute couple.

"I gotta take a rain check." Diggy told us as he stood in the mirror brushing his hair.

"What?" I scoffed.

"I have a date." He smirked causing me to kiss my teeth.

"Have fun laser tagging." Diggy said as he headed for the door. "Don't wait up." He smirked and with that he was out the door.

"Unbelievable. " I said.

"Whatever we can still have fun." Paris shrugged it off.

"Yeah, uh I gotta take a rain check too." Roc announced.

"Oh come on." Paris stressed out.

"Why?" I asked.

He shrugged. "No reason." He admitted. "I just don't want to go." He said plopping down onto the couch.

"Wow." Paris said throwing a pillow at him.

"Can I admit something?" Ray asked.

"Let me guess you don't want to go either?" Paris asked.

He sighed. "I just wanna relax. We've been going places all weekend." He stressed out.

Paris let out a loud groan before sitting down. "Fine." She pouted.

"Great, no I am study for my test!" Violet cheered. She kissed my cheek before she headed back up the stairs.

"Wow." I said joining them on the couch.

"I say we watch a movie." Ray suggested.

"Whatever." Paris rolled her eyes.

"Cheer up baby." Ray said before planting kisses on her face.

Soon she gave in and began to smile.

"I'll get the popcorn." I mumbled.

"Count me out." Princeton said as he headed for the stairs.

Paris rolled her eyes

I sighed.. One day he will have to forgive himself.
~*~
"Holy shit!" Paris exclaimed shoving her face into Ray's chest. "Who's idea was it to watch fucking saw?!" She shouted.

I chuckled.

"Yours." I reminded her.

"Oh yeah, right." Paris chuckled.

"Move alittle closer to me and I guarantee you won't be scared." Roc assured her.

The look on Ray's face told me shit was about to pop off.

"Yo forreal?" Ray asked. "Don't be disrespectful." He told roc.

Roc smirked. "I don't know what you mean." Roc shrugged.

"roc lemme talk to you In the kitchen real quick. Ray said standing up.

Roc looked up at him smirking. "naw im good."

Ray kissed his teeth. "Now." He said nudging roc.

" fine." Roc groaned before following him to the kitchen.

"I fucked Paris." Ray blurted out instantly.

Roc's eyes shot open in disbelief. "Woah. " he gasped.

"Yeah." Ray smirked. "That means she's mine now. We haven't made it official but I fucked her so now I'm claiming her." Ray explained. "Bag the fuck off."

Roc eyes focused on something behind ray as He continued.

"Game over." Ray smirked.

Roc opened his mouth to say something but the words couldn't come out.

Ray finally turned out to see what got his tongue.

Ray's eyes locked onto Paris as she stood there in disbelief.

"Game over?" She scoffed. "That's what I was? Only a game" she questioned in a knowing tone.

"No Paris wait." Ray stressed out approaching her.

She quickly turned as she left the kitchen.

"Paris please." Ray stressed out grabbing onto her arm.

She drew her hand back smacking him in the face. "Don't ever touch me again." She spat, her voice cracked.

It was clear she was on the verge of tears.

*

Paris pov

I locked my door before plopping down onto my bed.

A game? I was just a game.

I mentally slapped myself for thinking Ray and I could ever have something real.

We've only know each other for a few weeks. I should have known better.

As I sat there the tears fell down freely. Crying isn't my thing.. But I felt like I it was okay at this moment.

The other night when Ray and I shared that moment, here in this bed I felt a connection.

One I have never felt before.

I exposed myself for him, put my self out in a vulnerable position.

I fell, but he didn't catch me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 11.3K 52
"I need you to stop bullying Reese." Oh, so it was because of her friend. "I-I will do anything, just make it stop." Her eyes softened along with her...
160K 6.3K 27
Carter can't stand it when anyone touches him. As depression eats away at him, his parents only seem to make things worse. They call him a disappoint...
11.9K 312 29
Paris was brought up to a very wealthy family , she was only 17. She lived with her mother and sister , she was still in school. Paris never thought...
937 2 39
16 year old Paris is the most popular girl in school. She is stylish and everyone loves her. Underneath her fabulous, and sassy attitude she has be...