The Salvatore brothers sick/h...

By simplylizzy06

This is a hurt/sick fanfic about Damon and Stefan Salvatore. You can request more then once! ( dm or comment... More

Stefan- afraid of the darkness
Damon- i'm not sick
Stefan- i thought you leave me part1
Stefan- just lay down and rest
Stefan- i thought you leave me Part2
Damon- i'm not hungry
Stefan- mama boy
Stefan-hurt
Stefan- Mama boy part 2
Stefan- Sick at school
Stefan- Augustine Vamp
Stefan- Cheated
Stefan- baby
Stefan- werewolf bite
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEFAN
Stefan- nightmares
December the first
Merry Christmas
Stefan-self harm

Stefan- sneaking out

927 14 26
By simplylizzy06

Request: I was hoping if you could do one where Damon grounded Stefan because of some reason but Stefan sneaks out to party or something and gets cornered by some hunters. Damon saves him and be mad at him but then be the loving, caring and overprotective brother he is.
Time set : season 4 ( elena isn't together with Damon or Stefan. She doesn't have feelings for Damon or for Stefan.)
Warning: this chapter includes harsh punishments.

Stefans POV

Finally the spring comes. I'm really looking forward to spring. Spring for me is so much like summer, the days are getting longer, it's getting warmer, the sun is shining and the best thing about spring is that Damon ALWAYS flies to Italy with me. Well at least he did that when we were smaller, we always went to Italy with the family, when we got along a little better in the past Damon did that too and this year we finally fly to Italy again!
Not long now and then I finally have school closing time. Just pack up my books, then get through two hours of history where I don't have to pay attention anyway and then I can finally go home. I'm just walking down the hall when Caroline catches me and takes me by her side.
,,Hey, today there is a hammer moderate party at the lockwoods! We celebrate the beginning of spring. Are you coming?" Caroline looked like she was going to jump in the air with joy at any moment, I know party's always get her excited. ,,I don't know-",,... ohhh please !!!! Elena, Bonnie, Tyler and Matt are coming too. You have to come!" she interrupted me and now she was looking at me with her doggy eyes. I would love to go to the party, but I don't know if Damon would like it that much. The hunters are on the loose right now and Damon has been a little overprotective of me lately, but it sure wouldn't hurt me to get out a bit and besides, I'm a vampire, I can protect myself.
,,Okay, I'm coming," I said to her and Caroline shrieked with friends, "SUPER!!! the party starts at 8!" that was the last thing she said and then she disappeared to her class. At the same time I remember I have to quickly go to history otherwise I'll get another entry and Damon will give me another long sermon. Only two more hours.

Damon's POV

It's 2 in the afternoon right now and I'm standing in front of the stove baking pancakes. Call me crazy, I know making pancakes for my little brother at 2pm sounds irresponsible, which maybe it is, but who says I'm responsible? I'm stirring the batter and looking out the window at the same time. I see some birds building a nest. Ah yes the spring. This year Stefan and I are going to Italy again after what feels like 100 years. I know that Stefan is already looking forward to it and he really talks about nothing else but Italy, he even took out our old family photos and showed them to me. I must admit that I find it kind of sweet how much he is looking forward. It will do us good, both of us. Since all this with Katherine and Klaus we hardly had time to relax. That's why it's even more important that we spend some brother time together. Stefan and I have grown closer over the years, but still had our arguments. Well typical Salvatore. I was just about to turn on the stove when I hear someone open our door. I kind of had to grin when I hear Stefan's sigh.
,, tough day?" I ask him
,, not that hard but longgggg-"he whined.
he looked at me with his pout and sat down on the chair in front of me.
,,You are lucky that you have such a great, fantastic big brother like me to make you pancakes."
,,And that's why I love you."
,, okay baby boy, the food is ready." I said as I put the pancakes on a plate and gave it to him. We talked about school and Stefan told me about the new drama at school before he said ,, oh and Caroline invited me to the spring party. I'm going today with Elena, Caroline, Bonnie, Matt and Tyler." I looked at him in shock. A party? Where? Actually, it doesn't matter where, because I'm not with him. He can't go anywhere alone! Not as long as the hunters are at large !
,, A Party?" I asked. He nodded.
,, yeah, you're not going." I said

Stefan looked at me with wide eyes before he stood up and yelled at me ,, WHAT ?! Why ?! Of course I can go ! You can't make me !"

i felt anger boiling up inside me. I can't make him do that? Who says that?, of course I can. Is he forgetting who big brother is ?After all, I'm only trying to protect him!
,, Stefan you better sit down on the chair right now." I warned him. He doesn't obey, he's just standing there und starring at me with a angry face
,, Stefan. Sit. Down." I warned him for the last time
,, or what?" ,, or you will regret it." ,, make me!"

I walk straight towards him and Stefan walks back at the same pace as I walk. I am the older one. I take care of him.
Stefan has his back to the wall and only a few centimeters separate us.
,, listen Stefan. I'm trying to protect you. I don't want to be the mean guy here. I would love to allow you to go to the party but unfortunately I can't. The hunters are still out there and I need to protect you!" I explained to him.

he kinda laughed at me
,, Protect me? Oh yeah because you did it so good the last few times right? I mean I mean you haven't left me for the last few centuries. You didn't promise me eternity of suffering or anything like that. You didn't leave your 17 year old little brother alone just because you couldn't handle the idea of spending an eternity with him instead of with a girl you met months ago! Right, because you were always there!" he yelled at me angrily
I sighed before I called his name
,, no Damon. Listen. I was the one who protect you ! you didn't protect me! I saved you multiple times and you didn't! Instead of that you made jokes about me!"
,, Stefan, it's not like that okay. I apologize for being mean to you and that I left you but right now all I want to do is-"
,, DONT SPEAK IT OUT LOUD!! You left me when I fucking needed you! you left me when I was at my lowest! I don't need you!" The next thing I knew was then I felt something warmth on my left cheek and heard a clap. Stefan had hit me. Now I'm really getting mad! I looked at him with dark eyes and he looked like he was just now realizing what he had done and regretting it.
,, you shouldn't have done that." before I knew, Stefan was running from me. I walked after him. It didn't take long for me to grab him and then I punched him in the face and kicked him too.

Stefans POV

I cannot believe what Damon just did to me. I haven't seen him like this before.
I can feel how my eyes water and I can't breathe really. I looked up at him, I'm pretty sure I'm bleeding a bit cuz I can feel the blood tripping down to my lips and I can taste it a bit.
,, you're a monster. You can't really blame me can you ? You can only blame yourself for what you did to me!" the thing I felt was hard punches on my body, face and nose.
,, call me that one more time and see what happens!"
I didn't move, I didn't talk. I just lie down on the floor and for a moment, I thought I would be dead.

,, listen to me little brother." he whispered as he knelt down beside me ,, you. Are. Staying. Here. And if you go to that party I swear to god you will be a very sorry boy. Do I make myself clear?" I didn't response ,, DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR ?!" I nodded, I never thought that I will think that way but right now all I feel for my brother is fear.
,, good. Now go to your room. I don't want to hear anything from you."
1 hour later

I have been staring at my ceiling for an hour. I can't believe what Damon has done to me. Thank God I'm a vampire, so everything is already healed and I only had to wash off the blood. It is already seven o'clock and Caroline has written to me. Fuck Damon. I am 174 years old! I'm not a little kid anymore that he can boss around! I can take care of myself! if I can't go to the party then I'll just sneak out !
I'll just quickly write Caroline that I'm on my way. Now I got up and put on some fresh jeans and a clean shirt, combed my hair and last but not least I stuffed some pillows under my blanket. I quickly put my cell phone in my pants pockets and went to my window and jumped out. I don't care if I get caught or not. Damon has to learn that I can take care of myself. Taking my car would certainly attract attention which I don't want anyway, so I just decided to walk.

Arriving at the party my friends greeted me and we went in and drank some alcohol. So far so good.

Damon's POV

It's been an hour since I hit Stefan and I feel really guilty. I don't know what came over me, but Stefan just made me so angry. I want to apologize to him. I'm sorry he can't go to the party so I grabbed some of his favorite movies and made a tray of snacks for us. I walked up the stairs to his room and knocked on his door.

,, hello? It's me. Your big brother. I just wanted to-
Ugh. Can I just come in, please?" no response
I just opened the door and went straight to his bed.
I'm sure he's really mad at me. He laid down in his bed and turns his back to me.
I sighed before I sat down on his bed and put the tray and the movies on his bedside table.

,, okay yeah you got me. I came to apologize. I'm deeply sorry for want i did. it's just-
I know I wasn't the best brother to you. I know I messed up, like really messed up. I left you alone for centuries. I promised you an eternity of misery. I left you when you needed me the most and I was selfish. The truth is, I was scared. Scared that I would messed up, scared to do something wrong. I was angry at you for turning me into a vampire. I guess I needed some time to heal. Now I realize how wrong I was. You did it because you were scared, scared to be alone. You wanted to die just like me and you just wanted to say goodbye to our father. I blamed you for that. And that was wrong. You were 17 years old and scared and I left you alone, blaming you for something you didn't want and couldn't control. Instead of helping you back then when you lost control, I just watched and I'm sorry for that. Sometimes I remember our childhood. I was a superhero for you, took care of you, took away your fear and protected you. Now I've scared you and beaten you." I took a deep breath before I continue

,, Last summer you sacrificed yourself for me. Since I have you back, I want to be your big brother again, the one who protected you, who was there for you, who made you laugh, who did stupid things with you, who wiped away your tears and took away your fear. Please forgive me. I love you Stefan, with all my heart, so please talk to me little brother."

I felt tears welling up in my eyes and one of them running down my cheek. I turned to Stefan and he lay motionless. I shook him a little and whispered his name. I took back the blanket and saw not my little brother but a pile of pillows.
,, this little bastard!!!!"

He sneaked out! I can't believe this ! I feel like an idiot ! I told him my feelings and I thought I was talking to my brother but I was talking to a bunch of pillows! If I get my hands on him then...

I quickly ran to my car and drove to the lockwoods.

Stefans POV

This party is great! I'm sitting at a table with Elena, Bonnie and Matt while Tyler and Caroline are dancing together. Just talking about the latest drama
,, Have you heard? Jeremy caught Alaric with a woman!" Matt told us
,, really? that's nothing new." Bonnie said while laughing
,, Elena Tell us, how does it feel to be a vampire?" Matt asked Elena
,, well it's interesting.... I miss being human. I mean the whole blood thing is..." she said while looking at me
,, I know it's horrible. You can say it." I told while I smiled a little
,, yeah it's horrible."
,, tell us, can you still pee? I mean you're technically dead so?" Bonnie asked with a serious and sarcastic tone
We officially had too much alcohol.
,, BONNIE! to answer your question, yes I can still pee. As long as I eat and drink like a human i still can do anything a human can do. And yes Bonnie I hack feel an organism." we all laughed.
We took a few sips from our drinks and than we went outside to watch the stars. we are sitting under the stars when suddenly someone grabbed me from behind and held me to the tree. A hunter. Oh no. I was just about to wring his neck when someone did it before me. The hunter fell to the ground and in front of me stood a very angry Damon.
,, brother hey how are you doing?" I asked him with a sarcastic and nervous tone
,, shut up and get your ass in the fucking car right now!" he screamed at me

He held my arm and dragged me to his car. I couldn't even say goodbye to my friends, I wonder what they think of me now? Shortly before Damon's car I freed myself from his tight grip
,, what the hell Damon. I had everything under control!"
,, oh really? Because when I arrived a hunter was about to kill the shit out of you! If I haven't been here you would be dead! and you will be dead when we're home!" I swallowed. To be honest I'm really scared right now I have no idea what Damon will do to me.
,, get in the car!" Damon screamed at me and I obeyed. I didn't want to know what happened if I didn't.

The ride was quiet, too quiet. I swear I could see smoke coming out of Damon's ears. I'm driving fast, faster than usual. Damn he is really mad at me
,, Damon i-" I was about to apologize for what I did but he hit me on my thigh and not lightly. I felt tears welling up in my eyes.
,, do not talk right now young man. I'm angry at you. you didn't listen to me and you went to that party! Not only that, but there was a hunter there to kill you like I said! I can't believe you didn't listen to me!"
I felt a few tears running down my cheek. I have never seen Damon so angry and aggressive.
,, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry.." I whispered to him while I closed my eyes
,,no you're not, but you will be. When we're home you will get a spanking." he told me with a aggressive attitude
A spanking? I didn't had a spanking since I was 14 years old and Damon NEVER spanked me!
I looked at him with wide eyes
,, a spanking? Damon please you never did that to me! Besides I haven't had a spanking since I was 14! You can't do that." I explained nervously, scared about what will happen to me
,, time to start with it. Grounding you would be too friendly for you, I want you to feel sorry. A spanking is the best method for it."
I couldn't hold the tears back anymore. It was too much to take for me, I immediately regret what I had done.

Damon turned into our driveway, got out and opened my door
,, out ! Now !" he called
I couldn't move, I just sat there with closed eyes

Damon had enough and sat me down on his hip. He closed the door and he ran to our house with me on his hip. I screamed as if Damon was going to cut out my organs, I tried to free myself from his grip but it was useless. He opened the door, let me down on the floor and pulled me by my arm upstairs to my room. In my room he sat down on my bed and pulled me between his legs.

"No! Damon please don't," I instinctively tried to pull away as Damon unbuttoned, and unzipped my jeans. Hot tears are falling down on my cheeks. The spanking hadn't even started yet and I  was already starting to cry. Damon pulled my jeans down to my ankles.
He pulled me over his lap and removed my underwear.
,, you know better than that Stefan! You know better than sneaking out!" Damon said sternly as he began landing smacks on my butt. It hurts as hell !!!!
He doesn't hold back!!
,, I'm soooo sorry DAMON!" I wasn't sure if I cried or screamed, I'm sure I did both ,, please STOP!!" I begged him but he doesn't stop.
Damon landed hard smacks on my butt

"You don't sneak around and you damn sure know better than not to disobey me when I say no !" I cried loudly and screamed my lungs out!
It's been 160 years since I've been spanked, and Damon spanked me for the first time and he did it hard.
I was a crying mess when he suddenly stopped it.
He put me down on my bed and I held my arms in the air, wanting Damon to take me in his arms and comfort me. But instead of comforting me, he looked at me with an expression I've never seen from him before. He looked at me angry and disappointed. Damon just left and ignored me.
,, NO, PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME DAMI!!! PLEASE! I NEED YOU, IM SORRY !!!" I shouted while I cried my eyes out
He just ignored me like I was nothing.

He closed my room door and locked me in. I could not move. I was paralyzed. My heart just broke.
He left me...

Damon's POV

It's been three hours now since I spanked Stefan.
I have to admit it tore my heart apart the way he screamed. His screams haunt me until now and I can't think of anything else. But I had to do it. I'd rather beat up my little brother than find him dead somewhere. He has to learn that he has to listen to me. When I just left him in his room, I only heard him whispering softly, "Come back. He cried and cried for two hours hoping that I would come to him. It took everything in me not to run to him and take him in my arms. Now after three hours I can finally do it, if he still wants to see me. I went up the stairs and knocked on his door before opening it. When I looked into his room I saw Stefan lying on his bed and he turned his back to me.

,, hey baby brother. how are you?" he didn't answer me, he's still mad and I can understand it.
,, can I sit down here?" I question him and again he doesn't answer me so I just sat down.
I took a deep breath before I started talking to him

,, I understand that you don't want to talk to me. I really do. But I want you to understand why I did it. I just want you to be safe. I couldn't live with myself if something happened to you. I know I wasn't the best big brother to you over the years, but I want it to be now. I feel so sorry for I did and said to you. You were scared and I left you over and over again. I feel so horrible for leaving my little brother alone when he needed me the most. Maybe it's too late to apologize but I will try it.
Can you forgive me?"
Not even a second later Stefan turned around and I can see his red, green eyes.
,, you apologize?" he asked
,, yeah, from the bottom of my heart." he smiled and then said ,, you have no heart." We both laughed.
,, hey that's not true!" he gazed at me weirdly
,, what about a hug? Hm?" I asked him, opening my Armes wildly for my little brother to hug me.
he immediately hugged me.
He bored his face into my shoulder and smelled my scent. I stroked my fingers between his hair and hears a soft hissing sound.
,, does it hurt?" He weakly nodded
,, can I see it?" he hummed
I pulled down his jeans and underpants a little and saw that his hunger was still a little red. Actually, he was not allowed to have any more pain due to his vampire healing. Now I have even more guilt.
I now felt something wet dripping on my shoulder. Stefan cried and that because of me. Again.
,, don't cry. Everything's going to be okay stef."
,, you're not leaving, are you?"
,, I'm not going anywhere." suddenly he stopped crying. This reminds me of our childhood, when I told him not to worry and boom he stopped crying.

,, how about if I make you some tea with blood in it, We'll put some sweatpants on you and do a Harry Potter marathon? How does that sound?" I whispered softly to him as I kissed his head.
,, can I have some cookies?" he replied
,, yes of course." I couldn't help but I smiled

So that's what we did. I made Stefan some tea with blood, he put some sweatpants on and then we both laid down on the his bed while watching Harry Potter. To be honest I've never watched it but I knew Stefan was a fan of it.

,, please hold me." he whispered to me.
he laid down on my chest and I smiled again
,, till my last breath."

Maybe we can be brothers again. Maybe there's still hope for us.

Hello guys,
First of all I want to apologize for not updating in sooo long!!!! But I had a LOT of exams and presentations and then I was in quarantine which wasn't so fun but luckily I didn't get covid 😷
I'm really proud of this chapter and I wanted to say thank you for 8 k and for making this fanfic on top of Defan fanfics ? I have no Idea how to say it but this story is on top on #defan
SO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING ME AND THIS STORY!!!!!! 🤍 I wouldn't made it so far without your support <3

Thank you so much, A<4

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52K 946 43
So now that TVD is over for good :( I have decided to stay and play in the TVD universe for a while. For all of you people that are gonna miss the S...
119K 1K 36
This has imagines of only damon salvatore. I do take requests. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED. (Edited)
31.2K 760 14
Ever since Damon and Kai met in the other side Damon had been attracted to him but is it more than an hunch or a crush as Bonnie say's. will Elena co...