MR. HANDSOME (vsoo)

بواسطة vsoofiction

Jisoo a Friendly, Naughty, Savage, Pretty girl who never give shit to others except her friendzone and her br... المزيد

...Characters...
00.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40 (final)

16.

1.4K 74 23
بواسطة vsoofiction

" Jisoo where are you going" jisoo's mom asked her daughter who was getting ready to go somewhere. " Mom, I am going to mall with Jennie" jisoo replied while applying little bit makeup.

" Ohh...okk... you are going to mall then brought something for Taeyong birthday...his birthday party is this Saturday so" her mom say on which she just nodded and kiss her mom cheeks before going out.

" Mom you are not coming then" jisoo asked her mom who just shoke her head as no." We are going out of town this Friday for some marriage function of my aunt's daughter so".

.

.

.

Jisoo get ready wearing cute simple short dress looking so cute and pretty. She reached at mall in her White Porsche Cayman, which her oppa Jin give her at her last birthday. She was waiting for her best friend Jennie when Jennie call her.

" Jane, where are you " jisoo asked on which Jennie apologies.
" I'm sorry Jichu... I will not able to come today, mom say some guests are coming...so sorry" Jennie replied in apologetic way.

Jisoo sigh, she was waiting for her best friend for hanging out with her in mall but now she will not able to come. " Alright...it's okay" jisoo say understandingly, she can't do anything though.

.

.

.

" What should I do then...yeah gift, gift for Taeyong oppa" jisoo mumble to herself and went to fifth floor in that mall for buying watch for Taeyong as birthday gift.

She brought simple black belt montblanc watch and about to went back to ground floor through elevator when someone come in...not someone but Kim Taehyung... The last person she wanted to see. She didn't hate him, how could she hate him when she loves him most after her family and friends, but now she wanted to distance herself from him, not to fall more for him.Who talk bullshit about her, who was going to call her sl*t.

Taehyung enter in and look at her who was just looking straight with blank expression. He stare at her who was looking so cute and pretty. He was staring at her when jisoo snap him out of it. " Why are you starting at me" she asked bluntly caughting him off guard.

"WHAT...I'm not."taehyung replied looking everywhere but not her as he's flustered by his own action. Jisoo just shrugged it off and about to press ground floor button then at same time taehyung press it and wontedly touch her long soft finger's.

She pull her hand and look around as she's blushing, not wanting to show him her flustered face.

Taehyung smile internally and slowly slowly move closer to her, jisoo didn't notice him coming towards her as she is looking down when all of sudden elevator stop making both startled.

But later jisoo composed herself as it's not new to her, she experience it many times with her friends and she is brave to handle such situation, she press emergency button.

.

.

Few minutes passed, nothing happened, jisoo sigh and get flinched when taehyung put his head on her shoulder.

She turn around and spot her Mr. Handsome breathing unevenly, his forehead covered with sweat, she put her palm on his head which was burning badly.

She help him to sit down on elevator floor, and took out one napkin from her cute Dior tote bag and put his head on her lap and wipe of his sweat.

"Prof. Kim... what happened " jisoo asked worriedly who's eyes where closed and who was still breathing unevenly.

"Prof. Kim... tell me what happen"jisoo asked again while lightly slapping his soft bread cheek's.

"Don't slap me...it's hurt" taehyung say in weak voice and pout cutely, still closing his eye's.

"Are you joking around prof.Kim"jisoo asked unbelievably, and sigh when he shoke his head cutely.

"No...I am not...and don't call me Professor, just call me Mr. Handsome... I like to hear that name...from you " taehyung say putting his index finger on her plum soft heart shape lips.

"Mr.Handsome... what happen to you" jisoo asked again making taehyung slightly smile as she call him by that name.

"It's not new." taehyung utter making jisoo worried and confused.
"What do you mean...how can someone faint down like this" she asked worried yet confusedly.

"I have G6PD,"he say looking at her who was trying to find something from her Dior tote bag. "What are you doing"he asked confusedly still breathing unevenly.

"Take this"jisoo say ignoring his question and give him vitamin C tablet or you can glucose flavored tablet, which her brother jungkook give to her, who is studying medical she always keep them with her as whenever she feel dizzy it will help her...which is rare though.

"What is this"he asked confusedly. "Don't worry, it's not poison, its glucose candy" jisoo say his own word's and remove wrapper while taehyung chuckles.

"Are you worried about me"he asked smiling cutely, the strict professor is acting cute.

"Yeah, I am worried as you are my professor " jisoo say and shove that tablet in his mouth, who was pouting sadly at her statement.

"Ohh...only professor "taehyung mumbled to himself sadly.

"Did you say something "jisoo asked raising her eyebrow on which he just shoke his head as no.

.

.

"Give me your phone...I will call your noona"jisoo say on which he shoke his head.

"No...don't call her, she will get worried about me" taehyung say, she didn't want to bothered his pregnant noona.

"Then...who will help us, this emergency button is not working too"jisoo whisper to herself and then thought of her brother who went on date with lisa.

She call him, who first didn't pick up, but later he do "Hello noona, what happen"jungkook asked, he know something happens and that's why she's calling him.

"Kookie I'm stuck in elevator with professor Kim, in mall... emergency button is not working too, so come fast " jisoo say on which jungkook tease her.

"Take it slow noona, enjoy your time with your Mr.
Handsome " jungkook replied teasingly, making jisoo roll her eyes.

"JUNGKOOK...COME FAST"jisoo say blankly and cut the call.

Ten minutes passed and still both where stuck in elevator, taehyung was feeling weak as he didn't take his medicine's too, but feeling happy as Jisoo was with him, he started to feel something for her and because of that, he started to seek her attention, which was so clear by his change in behavior...his jealous, his getting possessive, he's trying to avoid her by getting more cold and strict towards her but it's clearly not want he wanted to do...he's falling for her, for his naughty student... Kim Jisoo.

.

.

.

There was silence in elevator, taehyung was lying on elevator floor putting his head on jisoo lap and stare at her posture which seems so pretty and beautiful to him...he was staring at her when Jisoo utter worriedly breaking quite long scilence.

" Why you forget to take medication"jisoo asked worriedly moving her gaze from elevator door to him who almost get caught while staring at her.

"I am busy, I didn't get time to cook so I went with some friends to restaurant and we got drunk and then I forgot... are you worried " taehyung replied and asked back with cute pout on his face making jisoo soften more, she's seeing different side of strict professor which is so cute and sweet.

The strict, cold professor is now acting cute like a child in front of his pretty student who is whipped for him.

"Why you live alone...why you not live with your family... or girlfriend "jisoo asked plainly avoiding his gaze.

"I didn't have anyone, expect noona, who is married now" taehyung say looking at her confused, worried face.

"Ohh...what about your eomma or girlfriend "jisoo asked confusedly making taehyung frowned word...mom.

"I told you I didn't have anyone except noona"taehyung replied slightly raising his voice making jisoo flinched.

"I am sorry...I didn't mean too shout at you...it's just I don't like my mom"taehyung say in apologetic way, while looking around except her.

.

.

.

Jungkook, jisoo's caring and protective brother arrived there, and help his noona and professor, who where stuck in elevator.

"Sorry Miss and mister, it's our fault...we hadn't done its service, sorry for trouble" mall manager say in apologetic way as jungkook already shout at him for there poor service.

"Ohh...you should do service before time, this mall is famous one, but it's service for customers safety is not good" jisoo replied in polite manners, she know how to act, or talk with someone, she might be naughty and carefree, but well mannered too.

Jungkook and Jisoo took taehyung, there professor to hospital as Jisoo force him to check his condition first, and to take medicine's time to time.

"Noona, where is Jennie noona...didn't she come with you " jungkook asked as he remember they plan to go mall together.

"No...some guest's where coming at her house..... Jisoo tell jungkook everthing which happened making jungkook chuckles.

"Are you crazy kookie, why are you laughing "jisoo asked confusedly yet with annoyed face, his brother is laughing out loudly like crazy man in hospital.

"It's so funny...month ago, he was drunk and out of all only you saw him and took him to our house and now again, when he faint down you where only one...I think you both are destined to be together " jungkook replied still chuckling making jisoo roll her eye's... but internally she is smiling like a fool thinking about jungkook words, are they really destined to be together.

"Jungkook, he has G6PD, is it serious"jisoo asked worriedly to her future doctor younger brother.

"No, it's not that serious...until you started to skip meals, to skip medicines, hold nature's call for long time, drink alcohol or any narcotic drugs its harmful...it's not curable as it's genetic disorder...but not fatal one too until you didn't take preventive measures" Jungkook replied like a professional doctor.

"Ohh..."jisoo say nodding worriedly. "Are you worried noona" jungkook asked his older sister who is worried about her crush, her Mr.Handsome.

"Yeah...of course, he's my professor though"jisoo replied and her naughty brother didn't let any chance to tease her.

"What, MY PROFESSOR...noona you are so possessive" jungkook say while emphasizing my professor.

"Jungkook...if you tease me again, I will kill you" jisoo say annoyingly and threat her younger brother on which he just chuckles.

.

.

.

Jisoo and Jungkook where waiting for Taehyung, who was inside the clinic as doctor treating him. " Mr. Taehyung, you should not consume alcohol... no matter what, it will slowly affect your health, you know very well person's with G6PD should tkae preventive measures, take medication on time, don't skip them" doctor say on which Taehyung just nodded, he knows very well as his older sister always scold him on this topic.

" Thank you doctor" Taehyung simply thank him and went out where both brother sister duo where waiting for him.

" Mr... Prof Kim, how are you feeling now, what happened... what did doctor s...

" I am feeling fine, don't worry it's not serious." Taehyung cut her down with genuine smile as she's so worried about him, she care for him...he never get such attention, love from anyone except his noona.

" Oh... don't skip meals, and take medication on time, don't drink too...if you didn't get time to prepare meals just order it and still you didn't want too...then call me I will cook for you" jisoo say worriedly making Taehyung chuckle internally.

While jungkook was looking towards her with teasing smirk, he again get chance to tease his noona, who didn't know how to cook or even how to chop veggies, is now saying she will cook for her crush if he want... how much his noona whipped for him to do those things she never ever do.

" Are you listening...Prof." Jisoo call out as she's only blabbering while Taehyung just stare at her beautiful, worried face.

" Yeah I am listening...I am sorry for troubling you both." Taehyung genuinely apologies, its second time they help him.

" Professor Kim don't say that, it's least we can do as your students" Jungkook who was third wheeling between them finally speak way maturely than his year old noona.

" Professor Kim...we are leaving then" jungkook say after couple of minutes and take there leave, jisoo again worriedly reminds her Mr. Handsome to not to skip meals and to take medication on time, and not to consume alcohol... making him again smile at her sweet gestures.

" I will obey you miss Jisoo" Taehyung mumble to himself and he too leave when someone call him...it's non other than his noona.

.

.

.

" Taehyung where are you" yoona taehyung's older sister asked.
" Going to home...why" taehyung asked plainly. " Ohh...you are driving now...I will call you later then...

" Just tell me what happened...why you call me" taehyung asked cutting his noona sentence in middle.

" First promise me that you will not say no to it" yoona say like a child. " Noona...what is it, just tell me" taehyung asked impatiently.

" First promise me taehyung" yoona say in low voice yet command. " First tell me noona" taehyung too didn't back off but yoona is yoona, she will not back off easily.

" No...first promise me... please" yoona say in requesting tone making taehyung sigh in defeat. " Alright, now tell me what happened" taehyung asked.

" You...you had to attend taeyong's birthday party this Saturday, please don't say no...you promise me" yoona say nervously making taehyung sigh again.

" Yoona...I told you clearly I don't want to see there faces, I am not at all interested in there business or party" taehyung replied quite irritatingly.

" I know...but taeyong is your brother, just for him...just for me and you promise me... don't break it" yoona say making him sigh again. Taehyung take deep breath and reply after a minute of thinking.

" Alright, I will...but I will just wish him and in couple of minutes I will back off" taehyung say on which yoona smile on other side.

" Thank you taehyung...my cute bro" yoona say happily, she know very well her brother will never denied her wish, her words.

" It's last time noona, only for you...and tae...just for you" taehyung say straightly and keep phone back in his pocket.

" What did you brought Jisoo" jisoo's mom asked her daughter who return from mall...from hospital with her younger brother Kookie who was smiling teasingly from start which definitely make Jisoo annoy.

" Nothing mom, just small gift for taeyong oppa." Jisoo replied and took out that montblank watch she brought for taeyong's birthday. " It's nice Jisooyaa" her mom say looking at black watch when her younger brother brag in after parking car.

" Noona, you forgot your shopping bag" jungkook say and passed jisoo other bag. Jisoo knows she just brought wristwatch nothing else then which bag jungkook talking about.

" It's not mi... " Ohh...it's so beautiful, it will look so beautiful on you... my pretty daughter" jisoo's mom say while looking at beautiful flowery dress, which was in that bag.

Jisoo think hard and remember she saw that bag in taehyung's hand, it's mean it's his bag, but why he brought girl dress...is it for yoona, he's sister, but it will not going to fit her, as she's pregnant...then for whom he brought this dress.

" Jisoo, you should wear this dress on taeyong's birthday party" her mom say happily on which her younger brother to nodded. " Noona, it will look cute on you." He say joining his mom.

" It's not... I'm not wearing it, I already thought what to wear so" jisoo reply plainly on which both mother and son duo pout sadly. " These generation kids will never going to listen there parents." Jisoo mom say dramatically making Jungkook pout more.

" Eomma, I listen you, I am your good son..." jungkook say on which his mom chuckles and squeeze his cheek, while jisoo was in her own thoughts thinking about her Mr. Handsome, for whom he brought that dress, is it for that unknown girl, whom many students think as his girlfriend.....

G6PD-

A condition causing red blood cells to break down in response to certain medication, infections or other stresses.

Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency is an inherited condition usually occurring in males.

It's not fatal. As I told you we just had to take precautions.

Stay healthy and happy... Borahae💜💕...

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

899K 39K 40
Kim Taehyung is a bratty child, never listening to any of his teachers and always works on his own demands.No one ever butts in his work and if you d...
69.2K 4.7K 101
"Life was beautiful and peaceful but one day we lost her. The Gem of our beautiful home . Park Jisoo, a doctor who made a success in her own way. the...
73.3K 2.8K 32
{Mafia AU } Where in Jisoo a daughter of Commissioner, held as hostage by Mafia king Kim Taehyung for recusing his brother from her Commissioner dad...