๐Œ๐€๐…๐ˆ๐€ ๐’๐“๐„๐๐๐‘๐Ž๐“๐‡...

By enhacracy

โ๐‡๐ž๐ฒ ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ญ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ!โž โ๐’๐š๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง. ๐‘๏ฟฝ... More

00: ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—™๐—”๐—–๐—˜
Dramatis Personae
Important News!
01: Last day at school
02: Shocking News
03: A New Start
04: Detention
05: Meeting The Parks
06: The Wedding
07: Pyrexia
08: The Aunt
09: Fly the coop
10: My Fate
11: Ruthless
12: Numb
13: Sรกlvame
14: Inquiรจte
15: Miedo
16: Rรฉluctance
17: Malevolรจnt
18: Suspicion
19: Cuidado
20: Dudgeon
21: The Caller
22: Blue Funk
23: Shenanigans
24: Seu guardiรฃo
26: Shackled
27: Enigma
28: Hollers
29: Repudiation
30: Apols
31: Collector's item
32: A Zombie
33: Gunshots
34: The Bloody Party
35: Inculpate
36: The Recording
37: Happier
38: Snub
39: Basement
40: Fear
41: Trouble
42: Dinner-Drama
43: Tocsin
44: Rude
45: Stalker
46: Quietude
47: Provoked
48: Fret
49: Mirth
50: Sneak out
51: Jungwon
52: Void
53: Strangeness
54: Surprise
55: Wrath
Catalogue

25: Callous

5.8K 237 76
By enhacracy

(Chapter - 25)

(Author's POV)

In a flash, the atmosphere became rather tense. Every brother threw daggers at him, as if they were trying to ask him a question with their eyes. Niki, on the other hand, was sweating from anxiousness and attempting to cool himself by swatting his hands.

"Hyungs, is the air conditioner not working?" Niki inquired casually.

"Everything over here is working fine; just you, Mr. Park, are left to be repaired in the house!" Heeseung yelled at him, eliciting chuckles from the rest of the siblings, but they quieted down when he scowled at them, but Y/N didn't notice his gaze and continued to laugh, thinking it rather amusing.

"Y/N, please come to my room after dinner!" For the first time, Heeseung hyung yelled at her. That surprised the girl because she had not expected it.

"I-I am sorry, oppa! It won't happen again." She stuttered while apologizing. His rage caused everyone to stammer, since he resembled the Satan himself.

"Are you defying my order?" Heeseung hyung yipped. The latter promptly shook her head, signalling a no.

"Now, gentleman, if I ever have this complaint again, I won't hesitate to report dad, and I bet you won't want to know what he'll do with you." Heeseung warned him with a smirk.

"I'm sorry, hyung; I won't make this mistake again." Niki quickly apologised since he knew and had witnessed how his father treated him, which had truly provoked him up until this point, and a shudder raced down his spine as he remembered that painful moment.

"You can go back to your room now." Heeseung stated sternly.

"Okay, hyung." The latter replied back, nervously.

(Niki's POV)

"Oppa, may I accompany you?" Y/N chirped, and I couldn't say no.

"Of course, my little mousey!" I responded in a low-key teasing.

She strolled casually towards me, her nose scrunched in rage, like she does when taunted. That's why I enjoy teasing her. Her expressions are extremely amusing to me.

We were walking side-by-side, but then I noticed she was walking too lazily, and she knew she was getting on my nerves. I clasped her hand and dragged her along with me while taking long strides, and she was attempting to follow my walking pattern so she wouldn't tumble down.

"Oppa, please walk slowly. I'll trip and break my spine, and everyone will label me old!" She kept blabbering nonsense, but I decided to turn a blind eye to it.

"Stop talking at once; it's killing my braincells!" I begged her.

"No oppa I can't stop myself now! You must pay attention to the significance of walking gently. What if you run into a cop and he issues you a ticket? What if you run across a teacher who deducts your exam grades or refers to you as a blind person?" She continued to ramble.

"Stop it! Please don't destroy my knowledge!" I begged.

"All right, Oppa, I'll be quiet now." She continued, and at that time, we had arrived at the room.

"It's good you escorted me as I myself wanted to have a talk with you." I started speaking.

"Ok, continue, oppa, I am all ears." She replied back.

"You remember the punishment, right?" I asked her.

"I-" I cut her off.

"If you think that he will forget about it, then you are absolutely wrong. He is quite certain about whatever he says, so please stop yourself whenever he gives a warning, I hope you will be alright because he is really strict when it comes to giving punishments. After all, this is his work in the ma-" I immediately stopped speaking when I realized what I was about to blabber out.

Y/N looked at me with a questioning look, and I just shrugged it off by saying,

"In the mansion, Y/N."

Y/N just nodded in response.

'I have to be careful with what I say now.' I made a note of it, mentally.

(Author's POV)

"Oppa, I am leaving now." Y/N stated and went down the hall where Sunghoon and Jake were watching a soccer match on the television.

"Hello, oppa!" Y/N screamed and leapt upon Jake, who caught the girl immediately.

"Don't simply scream and leap on me like a monkey! It's just too abrupt!" Jake explained while caressing her on the back of the head, and she just giggled in return.

"Okay, sure, oppa!" She responded with a smug face.

"Did you finish your homework or were you accompanied by Niki, who bunked the classes?" He inquired.

"I did finish my homework, oppa. Moreover, I never missed a single class in my entire life." She stated.

"That's like my princess!" He cheered and pinched my cheeks.

*********************************

(Y/N's POV)

"Y/N, I think I was quite clear with the instructions that time." Heeseung oppa suddenly appeared in the corridor, and that is when I remembered that my punishment was still left.

"O-Okay, oppa I am coming." I replied hesitantly.

I walked away with Heeseung oppa to his room, and he sat in the exquisite chair, looking like a king.

I stood in front of him, waiting for his instructions and to be honest, I was hella nervous.

He acted as if he was in a deep thinking, deciding about my punishment and after a few moments, his stern gaze landed on me.

"Aha! I have thought of a great punishment!" He said to himself, that felt like a taunt to me.

"W-What exactly is it, oppa?" I inquired, and various unpleasant things raced through my head.

'NO OPPA! PLEASE DON'T LOCK ME HERE! I HATE RODENTS!' I screamed out loud while pleading to him.

'THIS PLACE IS TOO DARK! SOMEONE HELP ME!' I yelled once again, but got no response, and that is when it all went black.

"I am talking to you, Y/N!" Heeseung oppa's voice jolted me out of my reverie. Terror was evident on my face after that.

"I am sorry, oppa! Please don't punish me!" I cried out.

Oppa didn't even stop me from crying when he announced the punishment.

"You'll be shackled in the garden for the duration of the night." With a poker face, he stated confidently.

[Many of the readers were asking so as to why is Y/N receiving a punishment, the reason is because she kept laughing even when she was warned not to and that added up to Heeseung's anger. This is the reason behind the punishment. It is a fiction wherein anything can happen right? I ain't bringing any vampire but just a punishment and the mood of the characters is the story is highly unstable. You have been warned. ;)]

To Be Continued...

So the chapter twenty-five is out! Hope you enjoyed reading it, if you did please vote for this book. If you guys want to give me some suggestions, you are always welcome!

Anyways, please stay healthy and follow my profile on wattpad!

Credits for the header to the owner, I don't own that, but the story banners belong to me.

《Stay tuned for the updates》

Till then byeeeeeee~~~👋🏻👋🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 407 14
๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–˜๐–™๐–”๐–—๐–ž ๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Š ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–† ๐–Œ๐–Ž๐–—๐–‘ ๐–œ๐–Ž๐–™๐– ๐–›๐–Š๐–—๐–ž ๐–˜๐–™๐–—๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–™ ๐–•๐–†๐–—๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–˜ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–๐–†๐–˜ ๐–† ๐–œ๐–Š๐–†๐– ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–‹๐–Š ๐–˜๐–๐–Š ๐–œ๐–†๐–“๐–™...
65.8K 1.4K 18
DISCONTINUED Enhypen gets a new choreographer โš ๏ธpoly enhypenโš ๏ธ โš ๏ธPlease know I do not ship any of the members and I am not trying to assume anyones s...
368K 9.3K 111
Status : completed There was a girl name is y/n she study in U.S and she went to Seoul because of her mom transfer she met 7 devils her mother is so...
9.2K 238 13
Y/n is the 8th member of the boy group ENHYPEN. This is 2nd book of "His Eyes". If you haven't read the first one, go and read it ;) Y/n [Female read...