One PiecexReader AU!!Love and...

By TitaniaDLuna

Your boyfriend of three years has cheated on you. A brilliant, handsome surgeon with tattoos and a sense of d... More

1. Pain and coping
Chapter 1.5: Pain and Coping Law's POV
Chapter 2: Morning after
Chapter 2.5: Morning After Law's POV
Chapter 3: 1 week later
Chapter 4: Loyal Employees
Chapter 5: The Coffee Cake Inception.
Chapter 6: New Neighbors
Chapter 7: Smoker's warnings & an unwanted visit
Chapter 8: Confronting Loneliness
Chapter 9: Becoming too much
Chapter 10: Goodbye? Or see you later?
Chapter 11: A day with Pops & unexpected encounter
Chapter 12: The Deal
Chapter 13: A Business Offer
Chapter 14: The Deal pt. 2
Hiatus notice
Chapter 16: Landlords and Donuts
Chapter 17: Enemies
Chapter 18: All the happenings.
Chapter 19: Relationships
Chapter 20: Disasterous Situation
Chapter 21: A helping hand
Chapter 22: Coming undone
Chapter 23: Priorities Change
Chapter 24: A breath of Fresh air
Chapter 25: New Beginnings
Chapter 26: The Boogeyman
Chapter 27: Betrayals & Complicated Situations
Chapter 28: New Chapter Starts
Chapter 29: Baby Names
Chapter 30: Relationships
Chapter 31: Our Family (The End)

Chapter 15: We need to talk

961 63 22
By TitaniaDLuna

Crocodile had come into the cafe to see the new changes. Judging by the way he smirked you'd say he was impressed with how things looked.

"Hey Crocodile! You want your usual today?" You waved.

"I figured I try some of your new items.
Including that famous coffee cake of yours." He took in your appearance and nodded, "so uniforms now?"

"These two surprised me with them when I had my reopening." You pointed to Ace and Barto both gifting you with their toothy grins.

"I see. What was the reason you wanted me to come over?" You grew grim again.

"Remember how you said to contact you if Doflamingo started to act not like a landlord?" He nodded.

"We'll talk when your lunch rush ends." He orders his food and sat by the window and enjoyed the quiet.

You went to the back to check your phone.

You: hey come by the cafe after we close. If you still have today off.

Law: okay I'll see you around 6:30 😁

You were mentally preparing yourself for this talk. Neither of you was going to be happy at the end, despite him being attentive and taking an interest in your work, you just couldn't bring yourself to ever be in a romantic relationship with him ever again.

"I'm the worst kind of person."

"Boss. We've got a problem." Barto came in looking guilty.

"We out of something?"

"Worse." He wasn't looking at you, meaning he did something he wasn't supposed to. "Remember those donuts you had us try?"

"Yeah?"

"You know how we didn't finish them all?"

"Yeah?"

"We'll I accidentally left the box out with the leftovers, and well one of the older regulars bought a few, and said it was a good thing that we were outsourcing our donuts since we weren't really making any."

"Wait...you mean to tell me that..."

"Yeah...other people bought some and I didn't realize it until just now."

Which meant people were going to talk and they were going to expect those donuts now whenever they came here. And you being a small business depending on your good reputation, without it people would stop coming.

"Fuck..." you pinched the bridge of your nose.

"Boss?"

"Urg. I need to make a phone call. You guys okay without me for a little while?"

He nodded his head and you reached into your purse for the business card you'd only recently received. And made a phone call you never thought you'd be making.

You had a migraine. Crocodile read the text messages that you'd received and confirmed your suspicions, Doflamingo was contacting you with his number. And it sounded like he wanted to talk business. You also had sent Pops a text message about everything. What he sent back chilled you.

I'll take care of it.

"I can't with today anymore."

And it wasn't over. Your biggest obstacle was just about to happen. Law had sent another text saying that he wasn't going to be able to make it until later so you moved the meeting spot to your place.

"Delivery!"

"Over here please."

You opened the box and smiled.

"Well, Kid will be happy. He finally got his travel cases."

At least something was going right today. Then you heard a crash.

"Sorry Y/N!! It slipped!!" Nami came in with your coffee mug broken in her hands. At that moment something snapped inside of you.

"I. Am. Going. For. A. Walk. Be. Right. Back." You left without another word with a very confused staff. But better to walk off the negative emotions than to yell and scream.

After five minutes, you went back and started baking. You decided to make donuts. Surely you could replicate a recipe after tasting it.

"I'm afraid that won't be possible."

"Eeek!!" You jumped so bad that flower went everywhere. "Ugh fuck my life for real. This is bullshit!" You turned to the voice only to groan again. Mr. Charlotte Katakuri.

"I take it you're having a rough day."

"Gee how'd you guess. I thought I agreed to meet with you tomorrow though?" He nodded and proceeded to come forward, stopping just short of you took your appearance into account and you swore he was smiling. You couldn't be sure though, he wore a scarf all the damn time.

"I was just going to discuss things with you today, but I see that tomorrow would be better." He lifted a hand and dusted off your shoulder, before bending down to pick up the bowl you'd dropped. "I would however like to change the location of the meeting if that is okay."

"Um sure. Where?"

"I'll call you tomorrow. But you'll need to dress formally." You'd rather go somewhere where you could wear your jeans and T-shirt but you weren't in a position to say no really.

"Alright. By the way, the number I called from earlier, that's my cell phone number. You can just text me too."

"Will do. I must be going now. Mama is awaiting your cakes."

She should probably slow down on those. There's a lot of sugar in those.

Without another word he left. And you groaned in defeat.

Three hours later you were closing and Nami was profusely apologizing she thought you were mad at her.

"I just got irritated Nami. Nothing went my way today and that was just the last straw. And I didn't want to snip at you over a dumb accident. And as for the cup, I can replace it."

"You sure?" You nodded and hugged her.

"I'm sure. No go home, and try to talk to your sister Nami. This whole fight is ridiculous and both of you need a good kick in the pants." She giggled hugged you and went home.

"Hah." You heard someone clear their throat and looked to see Barto. "What's up?"

"Boss I'm sorry about the donuts. I got into a fight with my bandmate and well, I just wasn't thinking." You shook your head.

"I should've been the one to move them. It's on me Barto, and well maybe this is was supposed to happen. I mean I haven't been making donuts cause the coffee cake has been so popular so maybe outsourcing one pastry won't be such a bad thing." You walked over and patted his arm. "You made a mistake. Your human. End of story."

"Do you ever get mad?"

"You should've met me in high school, I got into a few fistfights back then."

"I can't imagine that." You both shared a laugh when the door dinged and law came in. Looking ragged and tired. He also wasn't wearing his hat, which was weird. "You can go home, Barto. If you don't mind just dropping off the bank deposit first?"

"You got it, boss. See ya tomorrow!" He left and you locked the doors, you faced the man and could find the words to speak, they died in your throat.

"This is goodbye isn't it Y/N-ya?" You took in a deep breath before nodding. He sank into a chair and held his head in his hands and hunched over. "There isn't anything that I can do or say to change your mind?" You shook your head.

"Law, I love you. A part of me always will. Even when you were cheating on me, I could never bring myself to hate you. If anything I tried to understand why you were doing it. But Law, I don't think I could ever trust you again."

He looked at you with tears in his eyes.

"I would always mistrust you. I would become someone who always doubted you and start to act like someone I've never wanted to be. We would just end up in a toxic environment with each other. And neither of us deserve that."

He took a deep breath and clenched his hands into fists. He seemed to want to say something but held back. But you didn't want him to do that.

"Law if you have something to say you need to say it. Otherwise, you're not going to get the closure that you need."

"I think that letting me sleep with you was shit move on your part. Dragging out the talk so you could seem like the good guy, all the while you made a deal with Zoro to get together in six months. You never intended to get back together, you just wanted your loneliness to go away for a little while. You acted like a bitch leading me on, giving me hope that I might have a chance to have you in my life."

You wanted to defend yourself, you wanted to say that you hadn't meant to make him feel that way. But you realized your faults in this. And he was right. It was a bitch move you did. And not once did you apologize to him for any of it.

"What do you want me to do?"

"What I want and you what you'll give me are two different things. But do you know what the real bitch about this whole thing is Y/N? Do you?"

You shook your head.

"I am mad yet I don't have a right to be. Considering that what I did to you was worse."

"Law I hurt you. It's not okay regardless of what you did. The thing with Zoro, I honestly thought he meant it as a joke at first."

"He's been in love with you forever."

"Yeah...I was informed of that recently. Law...I am truly sorry about everything I put you through. It wasn't okay."

"I know."

You both sat there in complete silence just tapping your fingers on the table.

"I should go. Bepo is going to freak out if I don't take him on a walk. Are you still paying Luffy to walk him?"

You nodded your head again, the threat of tears about to stream down your face. As he walked out the door you bolted and threw your arms around his torso from behind.

"I meant what I said Law. I'll always love you! I'm never going to forget you, and I forgive you. I'm sorry I wasn't a stronger person for you! You deserve all the best! I am sorry that I couldn't be that for you." You were crying now. Your heartbreaking all over again. He pulled your arms off of him and continued to walk to his car. Never once meeting your face again.

"I'm sorry." You whispered and fell crying. "Goodbye, my first love."

Law drove off. And you stayed at your cafe until Perona called you asking you why you weren't home. When you walked out you saw a sky full of stars.

"Tomorrow is a new day."

"Yes, but it could always be worse. Fufufufu."

You jumped at the voice behind you.

"Mr. Doflamingo?"

"Hello my dear, I believe you and I need to talk."

He made your skin crawl but you tried not to show it.

"About what sir?"

"Business possibilities my dear. Business possibilities."

Your phone rang again, and it was Pops. You answered.

"Sweetie! I am coming to your place I am grabbing food. I'll be there in a few minutes. The boys are coming too. See ya soon."

He hung up and the very tall man in front of you smirked.

"I suppose we'll talk another time my dear. Have a good night."

You nodded your head and jumped into your car and drove off.

"He's still so fucking creepy!! I should've done month to month!!!!"

When you got home Perona was waiting outside your door, along with Pops, Ace, Sabo and Luffy. You were relieved to see all of them you almost cried.

"Hey." You waved.

"About time you came home. Let us in so we can eat this delicious food Pops got!"

They stayed until 12. Eating Chinese playing Clue and telling funny stories. Perona stayed the night and you went to bed reminiscing about all the good times you had with Law. And that is how you would always think about your time with him. The good memories.

Sorry that it took me so long to update this story. I hope you all enjoyed it!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

This may change but I think it's going to be another 10-12 chapters before this story is complete!!!

Thank you for all the love!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Stay safe and healthy!! Especially in these troubled times!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 1.2K 42
City of the Grandline, a place that people make to seem beautiful but is in fact a dirty hellish place. Full of criminals, gangs, drug abusers, and m...
72.5K 1.9K 36
(Y/N) happens to come across a little blonde-haired boy. She adopts the little boy, who calls himself Cora-san. After treating Luffy's wounds from th...
26.1K 447 41
The way that two lovers meet will leave an engravement in their souls forever. Well for these two, you'll never forget the awkward way they met and t...
194K 5.3K 26
Shy!Reader x OP (slight yandere and will include others but *y/n's main interest is the ASL brothers* ^^) my first book ever so will have mistakes...