Always there for u(kaira)

By anejamansi194

story of naira and kartik who will love her a lot.She is arrogant nd rude to the outside world, but to her ba... More

Introduction
Part 1(Meet)
Part 2(Feelings)
Part 3(Naira's soft side)
Part 4(His saviour)
Part 5(Care)
Part 6(Closeness)
Part 7(Togetherness)
Part 8(Surprise)
Part 9(Daydreaming)
Part 10(Sparks of love)
Part 11(Pampering)
Part 12(Realization)
Part 13(Kartik's past)
Part 14(Will u be mine forever)
Part 15(New beginning)
Part 16(Decision time)
Part 17(Quality time)
Part 18(Romantic morning)
Part 19(Hectic schedule)
Part 20(Will u marry me?)
Part 21(Sweet gestures)
Part 22(Just a day left)
Part 23(Calm before the storm)
Part 24(U r my baby)
Pls give ur valuable suggestions
Part 25(Pampering her)
Part 26(I'll take care of u baby)
Part 27(Urs forever)
Part 28(I'll take away ur fears)
Part 29(Tired)
Part 30
PROMO
Part 31(Mark me yours)
Part 32(Making out)
Part 33(Loving u)
Part 34(My lifeline)
Part 35(Jealously nd hurt)
Part 36(Toxic Silence)
Instagram stories??
Part 37(Long night of pain)
Part 38(Reconciliation)
Part 39(Kartik drunk)
Name???
Part 40(Jab rohan met shanaya)
Part 41(Kartik missing)
Part 42(Naira rescues kartik)
Part 43(I'll protect u forever)
Part 44(Moving on)
Announcement
Part 45(Naira's Pain)
Part 46(Love making)
Part 47(My baby)
Part 49(Tattoo)
Part 50(Kartik's misunderstanding)
Part 51(Apology)
Part 52(After 5 years)
Part 53(Soon to be parents)
Part 54(Twins)
Part 55(Rohanaya wedding)
Part 56(Pregnancy cravings)
Part 57(Baby shower)
Part 58(Welcoming twins)
PART 59(Naming ceremony)
Help plzz
Part 60(EPILOGUE)

Part 48(Baby day)

2.5K 140 15
By anejamansi194

Hey guys,
               Hope u guys r liking the storyline...As u know, kartik didn't enjoyed his childhood so naira will try to return his childhood to him by fulfilling all his wishes for which he craved when he was a baby...so, I thought why not to make it a baby day...As we celebrate children's day, teacher's day, so thought to make a baby day for naira's baby hubby...hope u'll like it...So, let's begin with this chapter without any further delay...
___________________________________
AFTERNOON 4 pm...
Naira woke up nd thought to wake up kartik too as he might be hungry...she caressed his hair nd kissed his forehead...he woke up rubbing his eyes nd made a cute pout as he was sleepy...naira went aww on him nd smooched his lips cupping his face...he blushed nd hugged her tightly, hiding himself in her...she wrapped her arms around him nd caressed his back, giving him kisses on his head...

NAIRA:(caressing his hair) bachaa chlo ab...wakey wakey baby...lunch time ho gya naa...phir mere kittu ke liye surprise h mere pas...hum kahi ghumi krne jaa rhe h...nhi jaana toh bta do, mei tumhara surprise cancel krva dungi...(teasing him)

He got up immediately nd nodded in no...naira chuckled at his childish behavior nd got up from the bed, picking him in her arms..
..he wrapped his legs around her waist nd arms around her neck, snuggling closely into her...

NAIRA:(caressing his back) aaj kya ho gya mere baby ko...itne clingy kyu ho rhe ho...kuch chahiye bachaa...

KARTIK:(kissing her cheeks) bss ese hi...tumhare pas rhena h...baby ko mumma chahiye....
(In a cute baby tone)

NAIRA:(chuckled at his cuteness) okk then...aaj pura din mumma aur mumma ka baby enjoy krenge...pr phle lunch krna h, phir mumma apne bache ko ready kregi, phir baby aur mumma ghumi ghumi jayenge...

Kartik nodded looking at her nd blushed...he hid her face in the crook of her neck, feeling shy...
Naira kissed his head nd took him down...she was going to make him sit on the chair, but he was being too clingy nd didn't wanted to leave her even for a second...
So, naira took him to the kitchen and made him sit on the slab, still hugging him...kartik snuggled into her chest nd she caressed his hair, wrapping her arms around him...

NAIRA:(kissing his forehead, cupping his face) Kartik...bachaa kya khana h...btao mujhe...mei abhi bna dungi apni jaan ke liye...

KARTIK:(cutely) mumma ke baby ko cheese sandwich khana h...aur frozen hot chocolate bhi...pls...

NAIRA:(kissing his forehead) Okk bachaa...mei apke liye jaldi se bnati hu...tb tk aap jao jakr t.v. dekhlo...ya phir phone pe kuch dekhlo..

He nodded nd went to the living room, not before pecking her lips for once...naira started preparing his meal nd he sat on the couch on the living room...he switched on the t.v. nd started watching cartoons...Though he was not a kid, but he wanted to live his childhood again nd he knew his nairu would never judge him...
She came there with his lunch...
His mouth watered looking at the delicious meal...

       (His cheese sandwich)

        (His frozen hot chocolate)

NAIRA:(sitting beside him) Kartik
...bachaa aap khudse khaoge yaa mumma khilaye apne baby ko...

KARTIK:(making grabby hands to pick him up) mumma...only mumma...(with puppy eyes)

Naira knew he was totally being a baby today...she too wanted the same, so she was happy when he called her mumma...she pulled him in her lap nd kissed his cheeks...

KARTIK:(getting emotional seeing her unconditional love) Tum itna pyar krti ho mujhse...mei aaj ka din tumhe mumma bulaa skta hu.
..mujhe aaj sirf tumhara baby bnke rhena h jaan...pls...

A lone tear escaped his eyes...she wiped it nd nodded in no, telling him not to cry...

NAIRA:(cupping his face) Tum toh phle se hi mere baby ho...my cute little baby...aur tum jb chaho mujhe mumma bulaa skte ho...I love u so much mera bachaa...
Mumma ki jaan...(caressing his back as he was getting senti)...bss ab...no tears baby...(wiping his tears)...ab mumma apne baby ko khana khila de, vrna yeh thanda ho jayega naa...phir humei bahr ghumi bhi toh jana h naa...

He nodded, but snuggled up into her...she fed him lovingly nd ate herself too...she then fed him his frozen hot chocolate...he drank it happily nd fed her too in between
...naira then wiped his mouth nd carried him upstairs, keeping the dishes in the sink...She was making him lay on the bed to get him ready, but he was snuggling into her, not ready to leave her...
She sat on the bed taking him on her lap nd hugged him...

NAIRA:(caressing his hair) Kya hua bachaa...humei jaana h naa apke surprise ke liye, phir mumma ko ready krne do naa...

KARTIK:(feeling sleepy) nini aa rhi h...mumma ko cuddle krna h...

NAIRA:(kissing his forehead) bss 5 mins baby...phir car mei aap meri godi mei nini kr lena...okk...

He nodded nd she laid him on the bed...she made him wear cute furry dress...he was looking like a small baby...she too wore a furry dress as it was cold outside...

      (His dress)

                 (Her dress)

She then carried him to the car nd sat on the driving seat with him on her lap...she wrapped his legs around her waist nd laid his head on her shoulder...she hugged him from one arm nd started driving with the other hand...he snuggled into her nd slept as she patted his head...they reached within ab hour nd kartik was still sleeping in her lap...she brought him out nd he woke up feeling some movement...he rubbed his nose on her shoulder nd she caressed his hair...

NAIRA:(kissing his hair) uth gya mera bachaa...dekho baby...hum kaha aa gye...aaj mere kartik ka baby day h aur hum isse celebrate krne aaye h...

KARTIK:(confused) baby day...mtlb...mene toh phle kbhi nhi sunaa...

NAIRA:(walking towards the mansion) Tumhari wish thi naa ki tumhe ek din ke liye apna bachpan ache se jina h...vo sb krna h jo tum bachpan mei nhi kr ske...Toh tumhari nairu apne baby hubby ki koi wish puri naa kre, esa kese ho skta h...(smiling at him)...isliye aaj tumhara baby day...aaj tum mere husband nhi, mere baby bnke rhena...aur mene apne baby ke liye boht kuch plan kiya h...

Kartik nodded excitedly and saw around...he was astonished to see so beautiful nd big mansion...on the gate, it was written "Kaira mansion"...he understood that it was on their name...he looked around nd praised it..naira then took him inside nd made him sit on the sofa...she sat beside him nd kissed his cheeks...he smiled looking around nd captured her lips...naira too responded equally nd broke the kiss after sometime..
..naira then made him drink water nd took him to show the entire mansion...she firstly took him to the backyard, where there was a water park...

KARTIK:(squealed with joy) wow mumma...yeh mere liye...itna big water park...mene kbhi itna big water park nhi dekha...mei rides le skta hu pls...

NAIRA:(happy to see him happy) Offcourse baby...yeh sb mere bache ke liye toh h...mumma aur baby ek sath rides lenge...pr phle apko baaki ke surprises toh dikha du...

KARTIK:(feeling blessed) iske alava aur kuch bhi h...(she nodded)...schi mumma...(not able to believe as he never got this much happiness)

NAIRA:(kissing his forehead) muchhi mera bachaa...apko dekhna h sb kuch...(he nodded)

Naira then took him to the gaming zone...he started jumping in her lap...naira put him down...
He looked around, seeing everything nd ran in her arms, hugging her...

NAIRA:(wrapping her arms around him) mere baby ko apna surprise acha lgga...(he nodded with tears in his eyes)...no crying baby...mumma apne baby ki sari wishes puri kregi...(wiping his tears)...ab chlo apko aur bhi boht kuch dikhana h...

He nodded nd she took him to the home threatre room...it was so huge...kartik hugged her tightly being happy...naira caressed his hair nd pecked his lips...

NAIRA:(caressing his face) Kartik baby...hum naa saari rides lene ke baad movie dekhenge yaha pe...
Mere baby ki choice ki aur phir room mei cuddle krke so jayenge
...meri jaan ko new room dekhna h...(he nodded)..

She took him upstairs to a cute kids bedroom...kartik was just so happy today to get a perfect childhood for one day...he clapped his hands in joy...she chuckled seeing his reaction...

She then took him to another room...he was so excited to get another surprise...

NAIRA:(opening the knob of the door) mere bache ko teddy bear chahiye the naa...toh mumma apke liye itne sare teddy bear le aayi...(opening the door, it was covered fully with teddy bears with a bed in the centre, some teddies were kept on the bed too)
...ab toh mera bachaa khush h naa
..yeh sb mere kittu ke liye...

Kartik got down from her lap nd ran inside the room...he sat on the bed nd hugged the large teddy kept there...it was even bigger than his own size...naira adored him as he looked around nd hugged his favorite ones...he then came back to her nd she picked him in her lap...he kissed her cheeks...she smiled nd took him to another room...it was the food nd snacks room...he got happy seeing his favorite things all around...

KARTIK:(happily) woww..itna sb kuch mere liye..(she nodded kissing his forehead)...hum phle water rides lene chle plss..plss mumma...pls...(excitedly)

She nodded nd they both changed into swimsuits...the water was warm so feeling cold was not a big thing...kartik enjoyed a lot the whole day...after the water ride, he played all the games, then had dinner, then watched movie cuddling into naira...at last he was tired..it was 12 am nd she took him to the room nd laid him on the bed...he signalled her to be with him...she laid beside him hugging him tightly...naira then opened her nighty knot nd fed him her milk...he sucked her nipples nd slept having his feed...
Naira was finally contented seeing the smile nd peace on his face...she covered both of them with blanket nd slept hugging him tightly...

Like this, kartik's baby day was planned by naira nd she succeeded in bringing the baby kartik...he always craved for love, care, attention nd pampering...
which was now fulfilled by naira..
..she loved him more than anyone else in this world nd promised herself to help him achieve his dream to become a businessman
...she slept thinking all this...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter guys...
Hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys...do vote nd comment...hope u liked kartik being a baby for one day to fulfill his childhood wishes...it seems normal to us, but those who r deprived of this understand the true value of all these luxuries...

PRECAP:Kartik doing something special to thank naira, them returning to India...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 1.2K 15
Naira Singhania..born as Singhania but abandoned at birth by her father she grew up with her grandparents the Maheshwaris at Mussorie was a simple gi...
50.9K 3.1K 22
The story is about an arrogant film star KARTIK GOENKA who falls for his crazy fan NAIRA...How? Peep in to know😉 Cover by: @Suk-24
74.2K 3.7K 26
A completely different Kaira Story. Naira is orphan and Kartik is someone who'll change her life a lot. Peep in to know more
13.4K 788 29
Naira Singhania: A 25-year-old, she works as an interior designer. She's kind, independent, and a beautiful mother to a 9-month-old. She lives separa...