π—”π—‘π—’π—§π—›π—˜π—₯ π—Ÿπ—’π—©π—˜ | leg...

By luvrobrien01

Cassandra Forbes now Salvatore, is the twin sister of Caroline Forbes. She was once know as the fiancΓ© of the... More

cast.
extended cast.
backstory
prologue
i. sweet surprise
ii. reunite with the past
iii. beginning of the first day
iv. awkward dinners
v. caught in the act
vii. jealously, jealousy
viii. hoping to dodge a bullet
ix. with the girls
x. letting go of the past
xi. love is complicated
xii. studying at the grill
xiii. all eyes on us
xiv. practice makes perfect
xv. deja vu
xvi. rejection at its finest
xvii. the sweet sound of tears
xviii. tears and goodbye
xix. the price of flirting
xx. calm before the storm
xxi. all good things come to an end
xxii. ignorance is a bliss
xxiii. unwanted revealations
xxiv. talking things out
xxv. clearing the air
xxvi. false accusations
xxvii. a relaxing evening
xxviii. paronia
xxix. the sounds of pain
xxx. losing her battle
xxxi. beware of the darkness
xxxii. deep breaths
xxxiii. recognising the actions of beloved
xxxiv. silence before the chaos
xxxv. confessions of the unknown
authors note
xxxvi. exhausted
authors note

vi. mystic fall's sweetheart

7.1K 172 20
By luvrobrien01

________

"Don't you dare move Eleanora Bennett St John." Caroline stated as she curled the girl's hair slightly tugging on it, making Eleanora wince in pain.

"You look pretty, El." Stephanie commented as she looked at her childhood best friend.

"Thank you, Steph. Beauty is pain." Eleanora dramatically sighed causing Stephanie and Josie to laugh.

Bonnie stared at her daughter watching her with a smile. She never participated in the pageant since it wasn't really her thing but was happy to see her daughter participating.

"I can't believe that I agreed to do this." Eleanora complained.

"Straighten your spine." Bonnie told her. Eleanora gave her mom a look and did as she was told.

"I'm finished." Caroline exclaimed. "You look gorgeous."

"Thank you." Eleanora appreciated.

"You know I always thought red was too bold, but it looks amazing on you." Caroline commented as she took in her niece's appearance.

"Thank you, Aunt Caroline. I really mean it. I'm glad you're here." Eleanora told her aunt. She appreciated her aunt, coming to Mystic Falls and putting a hold on her travelling trip. She was really nervous and was grateful that she came because she always knew how to put a smile on her face and make her feel more confident.

"Where else would I be when my niece is participating in the pageant?" Caroline stated holding the girl's hand. When Eleanora was little and Bonnie disappeared into the prison world, Caroline was the one who took care of baby Eleanora. Enzo was also there and eventually took up the role of her father. Caroline always held a soft spot for Eleanora and treated her like her daughter.

"I don't maybe in Europe sleeping with hot men that have hot accents." Eleanora cheekily suggested.

"Eleanora!" Bonnie scolded but smiled. "But seriously, Caroline, have you slept with anyone?"

"Yeah, have you?" Stephanie joined in on the teasing.

"Seriously, stop teasing me." Caroline demanded. "Now, you missy, you better not ruin your makeup and I know you are going to win."

"Yeah, you got this, Norie." Stephanie added as she sent a thumbs up towards her.

Bonnie carefully cupped Eleanora's cheeks and looked at her daughter as tears shone in her eyes. "You look beautiful." Bonnie then kissed her forehead and Eleanora looked at her mother with a soft smile.

"Bonnie, you can't cry." Caroline exclaimed.

Just as Bonnie is about to respond, Cassandra walks into the room.

"Oh my god, you look amazing." Cassie gasped as she walked closer to her niece, holding her hands and taking in her appearance.

"Thank you, Aunt Cassie." Eleanora replied.

"Why does Bonnie look like she will burst into tears?" Cassie asked her twin as she stared at Bonnie.

"I have no idea. I think it's because Eleanora looks pretty?" Caroline trailed off, confused.

"Shouldn't she be happy?" Cassie retorted.

"I think it's happy tears." Stephanie retorted.

"My baby is growing up." Bonnie exclaimed.

"I'm not growing up mom. I'm just maturing as a person. Don't worry I'm not leaving you anytime soon. You're going to be stuck with me for the next hundred years." Eleanora replied to her mom.

Bonnie gave her daughter a big hug.

Cassie smiled and interrupted. "By the way, it's time for Eleanora to go out. The pageant is about to start."

Caroline, Cassie, and Stephanie hugged the girl, muttering something motivating in her ear each time.

"Spine." The three grown women reminded her before she walked out causing Eleanora to laugh and roll her eyes but listen to the advice.

________

Eleanora made her way down the stairs and looked up as her eyes met Nate's captivating hazel eyes. Nate looks at her as his breath catches and looks at her. She wore a beautiful red dress which showed off her waist and curves. However, the masterpiece of her look was her face. Nate always believed that she had an enchanting face. Eleanora shot him an affectionate smile which made the man feel weak to his knees. The one thing that could everyone's eyes around them was the way both their eyes sparkled and lit up when they looked at each other. Eleanora was breath-taking.

She released a relieved breath as she smiles when she reaches the bottom of the stairs to Nate. He holds out his hand towards and she took it. "You look gorgeous if you didn't know."

"How charming of you to notice?" Eleanora playfully replied in a British voice causing Nate to crack a grin at her antics. "You look nice in a suit."

"Thank you." Nate answered as they walked outside where they meet the other's girls' part of the competition with their escorts.

Eleanora's eyes met Dana's who was wearing a deep blue gown with a deep slit up to her thigh. Dana looked up as she noticed Mystic Falls Golden Boy, the mystery. She sends him a seductive smile, but he didn't notice, and his attention was focused on his girlfriend.

Hope stood along with the other pageant girls as she noticed Eleanora and Nate outside together. She was escorted by Landon Kirby. She had known him in New Orleans and used to have a crush on him. A small part of her still does but she seems to be confused about her feelings since she feels a certain attraction towards Nate. Hope pressed her lips flat and clenched her teeth as she looked at the couple because she wanted that. However, you can't have something that was never yours, to begin with.

Nate squeezed Eleanora's hand because he could feel her nervousness radiating from her. They pass their whole Mystic Fall family. Enzo and Bonnie were happy for their daughter even though there was a small frown on Enzo's face, you could see the happiness in his eyes. Baby Alora clapped at her sister with an adorable smile on her face. Caroline, Lizzie, Josie, Stephanie, and Elena looked at them with cheerful expressions. Evelyn blew a kiss to her best friend who smiled at her and sent a wink towards her brother and the words 'simp' towards him. Whereas Damon looked proud of his nephew since he got the girl he wanted. Stefan and Cassandra looked at their son with contentment and joy as they knew that the couple were each other's happiness and true love.

Eleanora stood in front of Nate as the two of them lined up with the rest of the participants. They both stood closer together as they fell into a curtsey or bow. Eleanora clutched her dress as she did so. They both return to their positions in the line as they stare into each other's eyes deeply.

"I won't let you fall." Nate mouthed to his girl and Eleanora smiled and nodded at him. The music picked up and the dance began. They did the hand moment, not once touching each other but feeling the intensity. The tension and craved for the touch of one another. They were challenged to be close to each other but not touch. They could feel each other's warmth until they had to move back into line.

Eleanora takes a deep breath as they moved towards one another and finally embrace. His arm was placed on her waist and hers on his shoulder. Both holding hands. They didn't even have to remember the dance as it came naturally to both. She felt a fluttering sensation in her stomach and chest. She knew it wasn't her nerves. It was the presence of him. Nate. His hands provided comfort and warmth as they stared into each other's eyes. They felt like they were dancing together but didn't want to stop, however, the song came to an end. The two stepped away from each other and back into line but eyes still locked. She realised how intense the dance was in a good way. She understood the power of touch.

Eleanora stood in line with the girls on a small stage beside two random girls. However, she noticed Hope and sent her a quick smile which was returned with a small tight smile. Eleanora looked around the ground and her eyes met Stephanie's. Eleanora immediately relaxed as the nerves in her settled down. There was something about Stephanie and her eyes that brought her peace and always made her feel relaxed.

"Eleanora, you look gorgeous. You look beautiful, chosen one. We have such a lovely leader." Eleanora heard as the ancestors spoke to her after a long time. Eleanora smiled gratefully and muttered a soft 'thank you'. She recognised her great-grandmother's voice amongst one of those and was happy that she was watching over her and her family.

"So, without further a due it is my honour to announce over very own Miss Mystic Falls, Miss Eleanora Bennett St John." The mayor announced.

Eleanora looked up from her feet completely surprised. She walked up to the certain and a crown is placed on her head. She received congratulations from the other contestants and replied with a polite thank you. Dana, her main competition, scoffed as she walked away, annoyed. Eleanora made sure to give her a smug smile before she turned.

Eleanora met her family who all greeted her.

"We all knew you were going to win." Damon said to which everyone looked at him, wondering if he used compulsion. "I didn't use compulsion. There was just no competition. Not against my niece."

"Damon!" Elena scolded and she slapped his arm.

"Be nice." Cassie whispered.

"I definitely agreed with what you said." Caroline murmured to Damon who smirked as they high five.

"That was my best friend who just won." Evelyn stated proudly.

"It was my girlfriend who won." Nate said, pulling Eleanora closer towards him by wrapping his arms around her waist.

Enzo glared at him and spoke. "Hands."

Nate sighed. "Don't you think we are past the point where you glare at me when I touch Eleanora and then I remove my hand but when you are not looking it goes back on her?"

"We aren't." Enzo stated but Bonnie slapped him causing him to groan and reply. "We are."

Nate smiled successfully as he pecked his girlfriend on her lips, not caring that his lips will get red.

"You won. Congratulations." Stefan exclaimed as he hugged her.

"Thank you, Uncle Hero Hair." Eleanora said as the 'hero hair' part slipped out accidentally. She immediately pointed at Damon and accused him. "He was the one who told me to say it."

Damon looked up offended and exclaimed. "That was ten years ago."

"Well, it felt like it just happened yesterday." Eleanora pouted as she crossed her arms. The Mystic Falls group just laughed off her antics.

Bonnie smiled at the way her daughter and Damon interacted. When Damon and Bonnie were in the prison world, Damon always comforted her when she missed her daughter. However, when Bonnie sent Damon instead of herself back into the real world, instead of dealing with the grief of Elena erasing her memories about Damon, he spent his time with Eleanora. The two of them cause mischief and trouble around Mystic Falls.

________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

500K 8.5K 58
Emily Forbes was engaged to marry klaus mikaelsons but after he cheated on her she knew she deserve better and moved on with her life though the dif...
109K 2.9K 22
"she is alive but she isn't the same" in which the dead mikaelson comes back to life β–ͺβ–ͺβ–ͺ the vampire diaries - au [slow updates] started - March 14...
157K 3.6K 10
In which Hope Mikaelson has a twin sister named Faith who takes the term "dysfunctional family" in the wrong way. For Faith it was okay that her sist...
17K 471 22
This is a soulmate mark/college AU, where Hope never went to the Salvatore School, and never met the super squad. The rest of Hope's childhood was ba...