Issues

By 111feelings

Mafia • Amora Dior is an 18 year old who was sent to a boarding school for 'bad kids' for something she was... More

Authors note +  trigger warnings + Character aesthetic + disclaimer
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22*
23
24
25
26
27*
28
29
31
32
33*
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41*
42
43*
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56*

30

22.6K 475 758
By 111feelings

"Who?" Sam asks. "Speak up." She says.

The fuck-

why is she screaming out loud.

Yeah just tell the whole fucking restaurant I had sex.

"You don't know him." I say changing my answer.

"Oh." She says in a mumble.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I say before getting up and heading over. Sam also got out of her chair and followed me.

"I'm sorry Amora. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." Sam says as we both enter the bathroom.

"You didn't." I say.

"How big was it?" Sam asks me. My eyes widen. I start to look around to make sure there was no one else in the bathroom.

"Sam!" I say in a whisper-shouting tone.

"What? I'm curious?" She says.

"I thought you liked girls?" I mutter.

"I do." She replies. "Alright, I'm sorry." She adds on.

"It's fine." I say. Just as Sam was about to walk off I gently grab her arm and pull her in. "Sam." I say.

"Hmm?" She hums in response.

"Why... um.. why did you start?" I ask her, stumbling with my words.

"You can say drugs Amora." She says with a little laugh.

"I'm being serious." I say.

"Right. Sorry." She says cutting her laughter off. "Well... I started doing it before you came back from Rosewood boarding school, Amora." She tells me. "I got caught up in the wrong crowd in high school." She adds on.

"Sometimes I think to myself if you were still there with me, I don't think I would have ever started." Sam says.

I felt guilty.

Even though it wasn't my fault I left. I still feel guilty leaving her behind. "I'm getting better, Amora." Sam tells me. "I promise." She reinsures me. "Six months. That's all." She says to me.

I nod my head slowly. "One more thing." I say. I want to get this misunderstanding out of the way. "The day I came over to dinner at your place, Kai dropped me off. So happened to be there, was Lorenzo..." I start off.

"Hmm." She hums indicating for me to continue.

"Let's just say they got into a little fight, and Kai said to us that you told him that Lorenzo is using me." I mutter out.

Her eyes widen as if she's never heard of this before as if she was shocked as I was that night. "No! I would never, Amora. Even if I did I would have been in fucking rehab. I don't even get access to a phone to call my own fucking parents!" Sam says to me.

But she wasn't in rehab when she came back.

No fucking shit-

"I encouraged you to go ahead. Why would I say that?" She says.

I want to believe her.

I really really do. But there's a little part of me that is telling me to take a step back from her. I nod my head. Finally, we leave the bathroom.

But just before we arrive at the table Sam says. "So how big is Lorenzo's dick?" But in a whisper tone.

She heard me.

Lunch went alright. Kai kept his distance which I liked a lot. Lorenzo texted in between lunch, and I immediately replied back.

The last text he sent me was asking me to come over to his office. Of course, I agreed. I took the bus to his office.

I walk in and head up to floor 7 before needing to head up in a different elevator.

I was immediately greeted by Bella. "Hey, sweetheart. Long time no see." She says. I smile and walk up closer.

"You're right. It's been a long time." I reply to her.

"You're glowing." She says.

Am I?

"Oh yeah? How so?" I question her.

"I don't know. You seem... happy. Glow. I see a glow." Bella says.

"I'm taking it as a compliment, thank you, Bella," I state before walking off.

"Oh! Lorenzo is not in his office right now but he will be there shortly he told me to tell you!" She shouts out.

"Alright!" I say back. I enter the elevator and go up to Lorenzo's office floor. I walk in and just sat down on the couch waiting for him.

I place my purse on the floor and lay down. Soon enough I heard Lorenzo's office door open and I quickly sit up. "About time asshole." I say jokingly.

My smile immediately drops as I notice another girl- I mean woman, standing there.

"Hi?" I say confused.

She looks around the room before bringing her attention to me, "Who are you?" She asks.

My eyes travel down to look at her outfit. Into an office building she could have worn a slutter outfit.

"do you need like a stylist or something? What the fuck are you wearing?" I say in all honesty.

She looks ugly.... No offensive.

I think I might have a better style then.. her.

She groans. "I look better than you." She rolls her eyes.

Right-

"you didn't answer my question." She adds on. I don't know who she is but the sight of her makes me angry at each second.

For all, I know she could be Lorenzo's cousin.

Yeah right, sure.

Shut up-

I felt jealous.

Jealous that there's a half-naked girl in Lorenzo's fucking office. There's no way he called her.

I mean why would he call me if he had a whore on the way.

"I'm Enzo's girlfriend." I say.

Okay maybe a little lie won't hurt, right?

"Enzo? Why the fuck are you calling him Enzo. He hates that." She says.

"I don't." I hear Lorenzo say from behind her, "quite frankly I love it when she calls me that." He adds on.

Lorenzo walks up, behind me and places his hand on my hip. "What are you doing here Bailey?" He asks.

Bailey-

"it's Hailey." She scoffs.

Hailey?

The fuck?

"This bitch is saying she's your girlfriend." She rolls her eyes.

"She is. Do you have a problem with that?" He says.

"Yes. You're mine." 'Hailey' says.

"I was never yours. Get out before I kick you out." Lorenzo scoffs. 'Hailey' rolls her eyes,

But just as she's about to leave Lorenzo calls her name out, causing her to turn fast.

"Call her a 'bitch' again, I swear I'll make you regret even coming into this world." Lorenzo threatens her, soon enough she storms off.

"Damn, what was up her ass?" I question before turning around to face Lorenzo. He shrugs his shoulders.

"So is this official? Are you my girlfriend?" Lorenzo asks.

"No." I say, and his smile drops,

"I want you to ask me properly." I say.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks.

I playfully roll my eyes. "No. Not like that." I mutter.

"Then how?" He asks me confused.

"Like take me out to any place, then ask me." I demand.

"You're super bossy." He playfully scoffs.

"I know I am. I mean... it's the least you can do." I start off.

"What do you mean?" Lorenzo asks.

"I gave you my first kiss. I lost my virginity to you. And you're going on to be my first ever boyfriend. I want to be asked in a none-forgettable way." I say.

Lorenzo smiles before kissing my forehead. "I'll do that." He says.

"Um. Promise me one thing Enzo." I say.

"Hmm?" He hums in response.

"I gave you almost everything of mine. And now I'm giving you my heart in a way. So, please don't break my heart." I whisper to him.

His lips part, and it looks as if he's trying to say something but stopped himself.

"I promise you, Amora. I will never even think of that." He says.

He cups my face, creasing his thumb across my cheek. His eyes travel down to my lips then back up.

"I like you, Amora." He says before kissing my lips.

"I like you too Enzo." I whisper in between our kisses.

Unfortunately someone walked in on our little moment, and immediately shuts their eyes. "I didn't see anything!" Domenico screams before running out.

Me and Lorenzo look at each other before bursting out laughing. I convinced Lorenzo to stay over at my place again because why the fuck not?

My parents are leaving the country tomorrow, about time am I right.

Their flight is in the morning.

"Amora?" Lorenzo says, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hmm? Yeah?" I reply.

"I asked you if you're ready to go home now?" Lorenzo repeats himself.

"Oh, yes of course." I mumble. Not too long after we arrive at my place I use my keys to unlock my front door.

I shut the door behind me after Lorenzo walks in. I immediately head upstairs to change.

Lorenzo already knew what to do; he didn't mind me leaving. He was laying on my bed when I walked out, and I lay next to him.

I turn my head to face him. "Is something wrong?" I ask. I see the stress on his face. I can tell he's thinking of something.

"Nope. Nothings wrong." He says. "What's your favourite dessert?" Lorenzo asks me. That's random.

"Cheesecake." I say.

"Oh, Right." He mumbles.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I ask again.

"I'm with you, I'm perfect Amora." Lorenzo says. "But I'm a little tired. Want to sleep?" He asks me.

I smile and nod my head. I got comfortable and turn around so my back is facing Lorenzo. I close my eyes and try to sleep.

I heard him moving around before it went quiet. Soon I felt his arm come across my waist and pull me in.

Having my back touch his chest.

"Good night, love." He whispers.

My eyes slowly flutter open, adjusting to my bedroom lighting. My mother fucking dumb self forgot to close my curtains.

I stretch my body before getting up from my bed. I look in the bathroom.

No Lorenzo.

Oh.

I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth, before heading downstairs. He was nowhere to be found at home.

Aw man.

Although in the kitchen I found a note on the dining table.

'Meet me at the cheesecake cafe at 2:00' - L.

said the note. I love it when he does that. I sit on my couch and lean my head back, just thinking.

I like Lorenzo. Not like a friend. I actually like him a lot. I have feelings for him. I realized I had feelings for him last night, you know when he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me in.

I got butterflies.

Well even in his office... but honestly I didn't want to make things awkward.

The feeling I was shaking off as a friendship, ended up not being a friendship feeling.

I walk upstairs to take a shower. I picked out the perfect outfit. I decided to wear a white crop top, with a longish brown coat. I decided on a black pair of mom ripped jeans. I wore my regular white shoes.

(A/N): this picture is to only show Amora's outfit not her body type. You're perfect the way you are queens<3)

And soon enough it was time to go. I step outside and I notice a car in my driveway.

The man rolls down his window and says "Amora Dior?" I look around and awkwardly nod. "Mr. Romano sent me." He says he pulls out his phone and I see Lorenzo on the call.

He hands me the phone and I take it. I bring it up to my ear. "Hey, Amora. I sent you a driver." He says.

"I can see that," I say. Lorenzo laughs a little.

"Just get in." He says.

"Is he going to kill me?" I ask. Lorenzo laughs again.

"No. He's just going to take you to the cheesecake cafe, love." He says.

"I'm trusting you," I mumble.

"He's not going to kill you." He reassures me. I hang up the phone and hand it to him. I sit in the backseat. And just fiddle with my rings.

We pull up to the cheesecake cafe and it was empty? Usually, it's super busy this time of day.

I walk in and I only see Lorenzo sitting at one of the chairs in the middle of the cafe.

I look around and walk closer to him. "Hey," I mutter. His eyes travel over and practically jumps out of his seat.

"Amora. Hi," he says. I walk over and sit down.

"Why is it so empty?" I question.

"I booked it out," Lorenzo says.

"You did what?" I question.

"Because I need to talk to you," Lorenzo says.

"Okay?" I say, still unsure of what's going on. Is he going to kill me-

oh shit I'm definitely dying today.

Damn- the trust just disappeared.

"The day Domenico walked in I actually had something to say to you, but it chickened out." he starts off.

I take a moment to think when Domenico walked in before Enzo was able to say anything. Even though I had no idea I still nod my head.

"I started off by saying I don't do relationships, and that's true. I don't. I use to sleep around. But I stopped since I met you." he tells me.

"Oh right," I say finally remembering.

"I really do like you, Amora. And not in a friendship way. I actually have real feelings for you." he says.

"I've been through only one real relationship in my entire life and it was shit. After that I never ever thought about being in a relationship ever again," Lorenzo says.

Lorenzo gets up from his seat and bent down onto one knee.

shit what is this?

A proposal?

Sorry- I just ruined the moment

He pulls out a small box. He opens the box to reveal a ring.

Not just any ring, it was the ring he had bought me a while ago.

My eyes go down to the ring then back up to him.

"I didn't mean to go top-notch with this girlfriend shit," I mumble in a joking tone. Lorenzo laughs a little.

There was a pause, "say it, make me yours." I breathe out. Lorenzo smiles,

"You're wrong love" Lorenzo says. He places the ring onto the table. And I stood up. He cups my face before talking again.

"It's me, who's going to become yours." He whispers, leaving me shocked.

That was hot-

"Will you be my girlfriend Amora Dior?" He asks me.

"Yes," I say. His eyes widen as if he was expecting me to say 'no'.

"Wait really?" He says. I nod my head.

"I'd love to be your girlfriend Lorenzo Romano."

•••
The end-

I'm kidding. You're all stuck with me for a while haha.

How'd you like this chapter? Feedback?

Any guesses for Chapter 31? 👀

Sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes

See you soon!

Word count: 2492

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 9.8K 15
After finding out her family needs money quickly, Milla applies to the site with sugar daddies. Lying that she is 18. What happens when she comes ac...
12M 301K 57
Don Luciano DiSilva is known for his ruthlessness. As the leader of the Italian Mafia, he is cold and callous. But then he meets her. Victoria Ricci...
3.8M 66.3K 34
[18+] smut warning Isabella Suárez When her father passes A 21 year old mafia princess, still new to this lifestyle, is set to marry her worst enemy...
650K 21.6K 30
18 year old Ariana Williams finds her self getting a job as a personal assistant for one of the top CEO's in New York city. Fresh out of high school...