Izou:The Kin Slayer

By Muramasa02

Izou, formerly known as Izou Sitri but after a certain incident in the world earned his moniker as "The Kin S... More

Prologue
Return to civilization/ conditions
Izou's First Mission
Izou Returns/ for the greater good?
Mittelt's training/Show me your Motivation
Serafall, the past never forgets/What is Mittelt really?
Ingall/ Bloody Birthday pt.1
Bloody Birthday PT.2/The Ice Demon awakens
Izou vs Serafall/ The council dead?!
Does peace truly exist or is that a fantasy?
Izou vs Riser phenex/Dark Intentions?
Future rewards?/Are you ready Kokabiel?
Battle for "peace" what is that thing?!
A decision has been made
I am the kin slayer
Izou's decision/the definition of power
Aftermath/?? Has returned!!
Time to train our ass off/The kin slayer is back
Progress/Reunion
I'll show the world My power!!
Destruction of Olympus Pt.1/Izou vs Poseidon
Destruction of Olympus Pt.2
Destruction of Olympus Pt.3
Back to the underworld/Premonitions?
Here we go again!!/ Leviathan's Sanctuary!!
War In the Underworld Pt.1
War in the Underworld Pt.2
War In The Underworld Pt.3
Well ain't this bout a bitch!!
No rest for the wicked
Target elimnated/Dragon Vs Doomsday Pt.1
Dragon vs Doomsday Pt.2
Dragon vs Doomsday Pt.3
Dragon vs Doomsday Finale
I'm evil incarnate!!
First time on the beach/A lesson learned
Sage/Ryou training/An Invitation
Training/Young Devil's Gathering
Young Devil Gathering PT.2
You have all that strength and for what?
Young Devils Gathering PT.3
Young Devils Gathering PT.4/Objection!!
Primal Presence
Izou vs Fenrir
Aftermath
Crashing Down PT.1
Crashing Down Pt.2
Traitor Revealed
Weeded Out
Facing the past/Future challenges
Secret of Trihexia/Accept your failures
One Hour
Izou and Ritsuka
Familiar presence/Counterattack
You two are siblings?/Memories
I'll see you in three months/I should've listened
1 month remaining
Attack on Beezlebub Prologue
AOB Pt.1/Off To A "Great start"
AOB PT.2/Rise up against the king
AOB Pt.3/Scouting/Desperate Measures
AOB Pt.4/Another adversary?/Two down two to go
AOB Finale/Shinto here we come!!
Shinto Tournament Prologue/An eventful meeting
Shinto Tournament PT.1/Legendary advice
Shinto Tournament PT.2/ Secret technique
Shinto Tournament PT.3/Return by-
Shinto Tournament PT.4/Let the games begin
Shinto Tournament Pt.5/Off to the races!!
Shinto Tournament Pt.6/Ain't no such thing as Platonic
Shinto Tournament Pt.7/You're supposed to be dead!
Shinto Tournament Pt.8/Curse of God
Shinto Tournament Pt.9/The soul crushing truth
Shinto Tournament Pt.10/Against our predecessor
Shinto Tournament Pt.11/Birth of the Morningstar
Shinto Tournament Pt.12/Regret and lament
Shinto Tournament PT.13/Wake Up Call

Theory/Info about the originals

2.1K 46 33
By Muramasa02

Ajuka has been wondering something for quite some time. It was about Izou Okada, Izou Sitri or whatever they wish to call him, honestly he has too many names.

His growth when it comes to power is honestly scary, it's like their was no limit to it.

Back when they were attacked by Shalba a month ago, the faction leaders that were there felt that malicious power that every devil should feel like they should recognize.

Ever since then he has been on the case figuring out what exactly is that dark entity that is attached to Izou.

It wasnt the power of Sparda he knows that for sure.

Ajuka: (Is they're something I'm missing here? I know that figure is kin to us devils but that's all I know, hell not even Serafall knows what that thing is.)

Is Izou being corrupted slowly without him knowing by that dark entity?

A commanding presence that even the super devils such as himself, Sirzechs, Serafall whole being seemingly acknowledged...

Wait...

Ajuka: (The original satans, specifically Leviathan and Lucifer had an aura surrounding them that all devils can never forget.)

Power and acknowledgement.

The original Leviathan had incredible amount of power and loves to fight and would torture her subordinates if they did something foolish and Lucifer had a presence that made them seize up but desired freedom more than anything, that's why he rebelled against god, he was jealous that humans were given such freedom and thus he wanted that also, so he rebelled against his creator and thus he was casted out from heaven.

If they had too fight the original Lucifer and Leviathan, it would be one hell of a fight.

Leviathan reportedly killed Raphael and apparently died fighting her brother and sisters.

Lucifer died fighting His father or so Michael told them....

One of the things that made Lucifer dangerous was his dark light magic and his incredible adaptation to any magic like his sister.

But the one power that really made Lucifer absolutely ridiculous was not his dark light.

"The hand of God"

Thats why the God and his other angels were afraid of him so much, a power that could basically cancel out any attack that had has divinity in it, that is why he was able to fight the King of the skies to a stand still and also why he scared Gabriel so much since he almost made her a fallen angel at one point in time.

Now that Lucifer skillset was out of the way, then you have Leviathan....

Fuck....

She had the power to adapt to any magic as long as she knows how it works, can flood the world, loves a good fight from time to time.

And two abilities called "All Seeing Eye" and "Mind Accelerate"

Both of them were a terror to behold to their enemies but luckily they are dead...

Now, with that out of the way....

A voice knocks him out of his inner thoughts...

It was Serafall.

Ajuka: Oh, Sera, what are you doing here?

Serafall, who took a seat in front of him says...

Serafall: Whatcha thinking about? It must be important to ignore the six times I've called your name.

Six times?

Ajuka: Just trying to figure something out about that entity that surrounds your son.

Serafall's attitude changed instantly after mentioning her "son".

Serafall: And? What did you find out?

Ajuka after a few moments of silence says...

Ajuka: Serafall.... do you know any other devil that had that type of presence of absolute obedience?

Huh? What was he talking about? What does this have to do with...

Serafall: What does this have to do with Izou?

Ajuka: Just think about it Sera. His presence back then when we were attacked by Shalba.

Serafall just stops and thinks about what he was saying.

A devil that had the presence that made them seize up and garner obedience and respect...

No....

That's just nonsense!!

Serafall: Are you saying that presence that surrounds him is....

Ajuka: Its just a theory but what if....

He paused and Serafall was just sweating...

Ajuka: What if The original Lucifer is Izou reincarnated?

Reincarnation of Orignal Lucifer?

The Lucifer? The King of Lies?

That's just-

Serafall: No!! That's just nothing but nonsense!! It couldn't-

Her son as the Lucifer Morningstar reincarnation? one of the four devils that almost brought them to extinction.

Bullshit!!

Ajuka: Calm down Sera. Didnt I just say that its just a theory? Maybe I'm just overthinking things so don't worry about it too much.

He's right. It was just a theory. There was no need to get all emotional over a theory.

Serafall, after hearing Ajuka saying that he might be mistaken sighed in relief but the doubt was still lingering in the air.

It was bad enough that she had nightmares of Izou killing the Sitri clan right infront of her with a red glaring through his straw hat and into her very soul and laughing as he kills them In cold blood...

That was one of her many nightmares.

The other one was her and Izou fighting to the death.

Serafall: *Sigh* I sure hope you're right about this all being a theory.

But what if it isn't?

No, it's a theory, she's sure of it.

Ajuka: So, any news on who took the excalibur fragments and how they somehow became whole again?

Serafall: They suspect thet it was one of the descendant of king arthur but the description of the suspect doesn't add up.

Blonde hair, yellow eyes and a black dress.

That's all they know.

Serafall: (I wonder how you're doing Izou?)

With Izou

Izou: Let's see if I can do it right this time.

He concentrates and then...

Izou: Tsuki no kokyu: Ougi!!...

The ground bursted under his feet and he was surrounded by purple and black energy.

Izou: Jū no kata: Tsukiakari Rengoku!! (Moonlit Purgatory)

He bursts forth with a huge black and purple dragon surrounded by small crescent shaped blades and destroys a mountain and cuts half of the second one behind it.

He finally did it.

Izou: Oh hell yeah, now that's what I'm talking about.

Chapter 56 Complete

A/n: I got Lucifer abilities idea from another fanfic but I can't remember the name of it, so if you do know where it came from have a cookie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 627 54
(Book 1 of 4) "Stay." Kyojuro pulled her close again, overwhelmed with emotion as he held her tight against himself. "Please, just for a while longer...
179K 2.5K 19
By: FunahoMisaki (A/N: I own nothing, all character credits go to respective owners) What if things were different in the DxD universe? Issei had a...
127K 2.9K 49
For ages true demons have lived to serve and protect,but due to some demon to broke a taboo y/n is forced to have a side job.She then will meet the h...
98.3K 4.4K 24
❝ 𝐈'𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 ❞ ⇢ ˗ˏˋ In which a certain uppermoon demon and a human...