REVENGE of the EXes || A Lisk...

By FlowerXPotato

"You mean a lot to me...." "As friends, right?" "As my life." "What does that mean?" "Should I have to spell... More

𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙣 🅸🅳🅸🅾🆃 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙮
Profiles
Ch 1- Lili is back from the States, ya'll!
Ch 2- Not them again!
Ch 3- He? How is he here?
Ch 4- Sorry, I am not your puppet
Ch 5- Same mistake, twice
Ch 6- Girls are bitches
Ch 7- Pluie
Ch 8- What does Eunha mean to you?
Ch 9- Chemistry
Ch 10- Fry his dick
Ch 11- Project Problem
Ch 12- Don't be so selfless
Ch 14- That's your sister?
Ch 15- JKLM
Ch 16- Mission Impossible
Ch 17- Suspension
Ch 18- Cheating is okay?
Ch 19- Frenemies?
Ch 20- Frenemies to Lovers 🔞
Ch 21- Last day of Suspension
Ch 22- Day-out
Ch 23- Snakes
Ch 24- Revenge
Ch 25- Hug from the right person
Ch 26- Pairs

Ch 13- That's a lot to take in

72 0 0
By FlowerXPotato

Jungkook POV~

"I can't believe you decided to talk with me, finally. Sehun's name does work, huh?"

"Yeah, well, don't blow up that chance. Plus I'm tAlKiNg with you only because we have a project together. And that you promised to help me with a revenge" Lisa snorted.

"Jeez, what's with your attitude girl?"
"If you anger me once more, be ready with your grave. Imma bury you."
"I have a future ahead of me. Better than you."
"Yeah, a future of trash. Nice one, I laughed."
"I didn't crack a joke, bitch."
"Your nice future, isn't that a joke?"

"Umm. Something interesting going on there Lisa and Jungkook?" Saem interrupted.

Both of our faces went white. Lisa turned her head towards the teacher and shook her head. "Sorry sir, we won't talk again."

"That's what you had said the last 5 times, as well, Ms. Manoban. Both of you are off to detention."

I got up from my seat and walked out of the class, since who knows how many records of detention I have, but Lisa didn't sit right with that. She thumped her hands on the table and shouted, "NO SIR! I won't talk again."

Seonsangnim sighed. "What's the golden word, Lisa?"

"I'm going to detention. No thanks."
And she stormed off.

So she's okay with going to detention than saying sorry or please?

For me and the boys, detention meant freedom. Who goes to the detention room, anyways?
I casually walked to the upper floor to get Hoseok hyung. 
That guy will readily get detention to spend time with any of us. And I love him for that.

Yeah, so fast forward 10 minutes and we both were strolling in the garden. 

"And then Jin snorted loudly which caused Irene to laugh and the whole class started laughing loudly with her. The teacher got so pissed off that he walked off and we fellas got a whole free period."

"Hilarious, Hobi hyung."

"It was. We all laughed. And by the way, what did you this time?"

"Lisa's fault, I swear. That sisterfucking bitch was-" "Calm down with the swearing." "-whatever. I had no hand in it."

Hoseok burst out laughing. "What?" I asked, putting on my poker face. He looked at me and chuckled. "I'm greenminded, sorry."

I was about to retort when a soft pebble was hurled at my head. "YAH! THE FUCK-"

"Why are you not at the detention room?" Lisa eyed me and Hoseok.

"You got detention as well, right? Why are you not there?" Hobi hyung asked her, annoyed. Lisa put her hands in her pockets and neared me, "Ask that to your dear friend."

Glaring at her, I said "Why didn't you just say sorry? Plus your fault that you act up whenever you hear that Se- I mean, guy's name." She was about to grab my collar, when a phone call interrupted us.

It was my phone.

I looked at the screen and saw that it was from Somi's school. Anxious, I picked it up. "Is this Jeon Jungkook?" a voice tried clarifying.

"Yes, may I know the reason for you to call?"
"Sir, your sister has been wounded and your parents are not answering."
"S-So what am I supposed to do?"
"Sir you might want to visit her now. She is crying a lot. Out of pain. The school-doctor says she needs someone to take her home."
"And what about the injury? Will she recover?"
"We can brief that only to an adult."
"I'm an adult."
"A guardian. Like the parents. Can you please contact them?"

My mind was not even working anymore. I cut the call and wondered only one thing.
Why were our parents not answering?

Both Lisa and JHope saw my eyes widening, in fright. "Is something wrong?" Hobi hyung asked me.

"I-I have to go."
"Where? We have classes after this period you know?" Lisa replied.

She was right. But my sister is in pain.

"One of you, just make some fucking excuse of my absence. I don't think the teachers will notice much, but just in case."

I ran out of the gates, easily avoiding the security. And that's when I started calling my parents.
First, mom.
Then, dad.

But no one replied.
"I could still meet them later. My sister needs me" I mumbled to myself as I boarded the first bus which arrived at the bus stop.

Taehyung POV~

After his detention, Jungkook didn't really text me or even come to the next class. Which was natural, but he does inform us in the group chat.

I received a notification from Hoseok, a few seconds later.

Hope for Sunshine☀
ACTIVE NOW

Yoursunshinewhohatessnakeu
Dude, somethng is rong with Jungkook.
[A/N: Dude, something is wrong with Jungkook]

Hobi, your spelling sucks.

Taelovelytae
What is?

Yoursunshinewhohatessnakeu
He stomed of in angre.
[A/N: He stormed off in anger]

Taelovelytae
So? 
That guy's always angry. Plus RM

Yoursunshinewhohatessnakeu
He seemd worid too
[A/N: He seemed worried too]

Taelovelytae
4 whom? 
I saw Eunha in the class, so no chance.

Yoursunshinewhohatessnakeu
He has a famly too, u dmbo
[A/N: He has a family too, you dumbo.]

Okay, that's a point.

Taelovelytae
If there's any problem, he will tell us.
Don't bug him.
And for god's sake do something about your spelling.

Yoursunshinewhohatessnakeu
Disgurstang Shat.
[A/N: Disgusting shit. *Reference to Lee Min-ho😉*]

I was looking at my phone and walking, so obviously I wasn't looking upfront. And then I tripped. 
Landed on my nose.
And I think I broke it.

I heard some footsteps behind me, and I had a feeling I knew who the culprits were.

"Jennie, you idiot. Why did you pull the rope? This was meant for someone else!" I heard Jisoo yell, as she slapped Jennie on the back.

Apparently, the three girls had pulled a rope over the hallway in order for a certain someone to trip and break their nose. 

Unfortunately, I was not that someone but still suffered the fate.

Another girl wondered, I suppose Rosé, "Isn't that Taehyung?" 
OF COURSE IT IS, YOU BIMBOS!

Jisoo came upto me and bent down, "You okay?" I lifted my head up and her eyes widened. "V, you cracked your nose!" I got up on my knees and touched the bridge of my nose.

She was right.

Blood was oozing out of it.

"Pfft.... Who cares Jisoo? It's one of BTS only." -Jennie
"But, we had set this up for someone else, right?" -Chaeyoung
"ROSÉ, JENNIE, BOTH OF YOU GO TO YOUR CLASSES, RIGHT NOW!"-Jisoo

Jisoo is scary when she's angry.

Surprisingly, both of them nodded and went to their class. Looks like BP only doesn't listen to us.

I got up on my feet and sneered at Jisoo. "Girl, it hurts. What was the need of doing such a horrible thing?" 

To my utter surprise, Jisoo hung her head down and said "Sorry Tae. It was meant for someone else." 

I crossed my arms, "Seriously? That person could have been hurt even more!" "Well, you weren't looking!" she retorted. "Do you expect me to know that three idiot girls have planned a stupid trap for someone?"

"No."

Out of impulse, I rubbed my nose and damn, it hurts!

The girl in front of me slapped my hand away. "Fool, don't rub it. It will make the injury even worse." Why was she acting like a doctor?

She dragged my hand and instructed "Shut your mouth and just follow me. We are going to the infirmary."

Since my nose was hurting so bad, I allowed myself to be led by her. Only because of my broken nose, mind you.

We walked into the infirmary and a nurse turned towards us. The moment she saw Jisoo, she lit up. "Jisoo dear, how are you?"

"I'm fine, thank you Nurse Bom. How are you?"
"Aww... thank you for asking. I'm fine as well. But your friend here doesn't look so good."
"Oh, he's not my friend. He's just an idiot who broke his nose."

Basically, BlackPink were on good terms with everyone except us? Cool.

Nurse Bom indicated to me to sit on the chair while she fetched her medicine kit. She took out an ointment and approached me to apply it, when I stopped her.

"I'm sorry, I'm just not comfortable with others touching my face."

The nurse nodded and was about to give me the ointment, so that I could apply it myself, when Jisoo snatched it away. "This fellow is not going to do anything right. He will just waste it."

As if.

What she did next kinda turned my face as red as a tomato. Jisoo neared me and rubbed the ointment softly over my nose. "Stop gawking at me, Taehyung."

I shook myself and received a slap from her on my arm. "Stop moving V. The ointment will get distorted."
"You are acting like this is some painting or something. I mean, I know my nose is art, but this is too much, don't you think?"
"You sound too much like my brother, so shut up before I punch you."

She put the Band-Aid on my nose and now she was like really close.
Really really close.
One head bop and that would mean a kiss.

"Who's blushing now, huh?" I smirked, as I noticed her cheeks turning red hot.

Nurse Bom finally decided to intervene "You both look very cute, but please carry out the session outside. Or you can have babies here, I don't mind. I'm just going to head out then."

That turned both of us red. 

To the core.

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

Somi POV~

I was chuckling seeing my elder brother's devastated self. "I'm okay coconut-head." He glared at me, "Can't you be a little less reckless? Now look at you! You have completely broken your arm and got a sprained ankle!"

*Flashback*

"Giselle, Giselle! Pass the ball to me!" I shouted, as I saw my best friend's confused expression on whom to pass the ball... Come on, she was acting as if she is giving the maths test or something.

But of course, another girl, Yuna snatched the ball from her hands. "Giselle! You were dribbling so well.... You could have just passed it to me!" I yelled as all the girls from my team started running after Yuna to get the ball.

Yuna passed the ball to Leeseo and I saw Ryujin waving her hands in the air, probably motioning her to pass the ball to her. I knew I had to act fast.

If I didn't stop the ball now, Ryujin might as well score a basket and our team will lose. 

Impulsively, I jumped in front of Ryujin as soon as Leeseo threw the ball. 

The ball hit me right on my face and I fell down. 
On my right arm.
And twisted my ankle, I think.

 *End Of Flashback*

Our school doctor, Mr. Choi Seunghyun, arrived and told Jungkook oppa that I had to take bed-rest for a week.

"Will she be okay?" the coconut-head asked. 

Choi Seonsangnim laughed and added, "She is fine, now as well. Since she fractured her arm, she needs to use the sling I provided for. And tell someone to put an ice-pack over her ankle, everyday. She will recover in no time."

My brother sighed with relief. Turning towards me, her instructed "You are coming home with me, young lady." 

I whined but even the nurses agreed on me skipping school for the rest of the day.

"Come let's go!" oppa yelled, as he burst into the infirmary. "Jeez, calm down man" I scoffed, as he helped me up. "Did you fill my half-day application?"

Jungkook oppa stared at me. "Of course. I'm a very responsible oppa you know?" "Sure...." I rolled my eyes.

We boarded the bus home.
I didn't even bother to ask him about his university because I knew he doesn't attend it, otherwise.

He did help me down the bus, and well thanks?
No, no thanks.
That's his responsibility.
He has to take care of his younger sister, hmph!

We walked to our house and Jungkook went and knocked the door.

Our mom opened the door and was shocked to see us. "What are you both doing here? Don't you have classes to attend?" Then her eyes went on me. "Oh my god, Somi! What has happened to you?"

I sheepishly sat down on the sofa, as Jungkook sat to explain how I ended up like this.

I did receive a long lecture and lots of scolding from my mother and my father (when he came back home from work, in the evening).

But in the end, all the three did care for me.

Later, after having dinner, our parents told us to sit in front of them. "What now Appa?" Coconut-head asked, as he leaned back against the sofa.

Eomma and Appa both seemed to be hesitant to speak.

"Appa, eomma wae gurae?" I instigated. "Please tell quickly, I have a project to complete" Jungkook oppa sighed.

Or he is just too impatient....

My mother finally breathed out and said 4 words that shocked the hell out of me.

"We are getting a divorce."

Now that's a lot to take in.

•~•~•

Yeah, so.... My choice of words is bad in this chapter. And I have no idea if it's even worth a read. But since YOU are reading this, you have got a lot of patience.

Thank you for that ;)

Also, I am so sorry for not updating over a month! Promise on updating atleast every alternate day from now on!

Kisses and Hugs,

FlowerXPotato(✿ˆ³ˆc)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 1.4K 32
These Story Is about 4 Girls (Blackpink)and 7 Boys (BTS) we're Starting the lost one of the girls.Will they find the girl or will the girl find them...
288K 8K 53
Two idols had a bitter past but she still has feelings for him. Can he define his feelings in the end? It has been a tough rollercoaster ride for the...
28.8K 684 27
[completed] Where the Badboy Jeon Jungkook and the new student Lalisa Manoban has a secret. What will there friends react if they found out!? •Schoo...
38.5K 1.1K 31
Blackpink x BTS fanfic A group of teenagers who have grown up on the same block. They've known each other for years, ever since they were children, a...