Katana of Corruption (Genshi...

By Lizarine11111

(Y/n) is stuck with a deadly katana, which contain an entity that wants nothing but destruction. Will she fin... More

Escaped
Y/n Info
Unwanted Attention
Redemption
Perfect Comrades
A Green Bard
A Kind Opportunity
A Spark Of Chemistry
Unfavourable Situation
The Holy Lyre Der Himmel
Tears Of Dvalin
Archons Meeting
Screw Up
Facing Stormterror
From Stormterror To Dvalin Part One.
From Stormterror To Dvalin Part Two
The Troublesome Fatui
Aftermath
The Rising Of The Corrupted God
Sleep Deprived Alchemist
A Launched Attack
Help Me
Well-Aware
Unravel
Long Awaited Battle
Long Awaited Battle Pt. 2
The Chalk Prince And The Dragon
No Choice
Reality Or A Dream?
The Chalk Prince And The Dragon Pt. 2
Wine To The Rescue
A Selfish Desire
Tragedy Followed
Pure Evil?
It's The Jealously For Me Love
She's Back
The Troublesome Spy
A Snap Back To Reality
Stubborn Alchemist
Haughty Astrologist
Calm Before The Storm
The Last Straw
A Horrible Misunderstanding
Unpleasant Conclusion
Shogun's Escorts
On The Way
Beginning Of The End
The Last Fight Or Is It?
Unexpected Tragedy
Forgiven
The Great Battle
Breaking Free
Not Quite Done.
Abyss's Plans
Reborn
Hope
Finality

How Eventful.

609 17 1
By Lizarine11111

"No, you shouldn't say those kind of things, you're not dying on my watch."
Y/n angrily said.

"Then stay."

"Huh?"

"You said you want to protect me don't you? Then stay here in Monstadt. It's the only way to keep an eye on me." Albedo explained.

"That's not what I meant-"

"Please, Klee really misses you, I really miss you. I understand your intentions but, you've got to realise that what you think is good for us, doesn't mean we agree. So please stay here. You don't have to talk to me or anything else."

Y/n sighed, this situation was getting more and more complicated. The begging look in his eyes, Y/n has never seen the cool-headed Alchemist so filled with worry and desperation. It made her feel guilty, the dilemma was back again, she felt that her head was going to split in two.

Y/n really want to stand her ground and say no, but seeing him in this state seems so cruel to do so.

"I'll think about it... But no promises okay?" Y/n begrudgingly compromised with him.

"It's alright, at least there is still a chance." Albedo relax a bit, somewhat happy that there is a chance to change her mind.

"Uhm, Albedo could you let me go now?"

                                  ...

"This is really really bad." Y/n thought as she look around the corner. There stood Traveller and Morax. Y/n learned her mistake from last time and quickly sped away without a moment to last. Perhaps she should've leave Mondstadt.

Y/n saw the Traveller and Paimon gesturing Rex lapis to wait here before walking into Marjorie store.

As long as she doesn't grab his attention, Everything will be fine...

"Hey Y/n!" Kaeya exclaimed.

Y/n visibly cringe, what kind of bad luck is this?

"Oh hi." Y/n replied, while wearily looking at Rex lapis. Apparently, Klee was way too loud, Y/n met eye contact with the Geo Archon. She can see him squint his eyes, probably realising how familiar she looked. Either way, she should run, who knows how he would react?! Drop a meteor on her head for example. Whatever it is, she will not wait to find out.

"Have you heard Albedo was badly injured by a mitachurl? " As soon as those words left Kaeya's mouth. Her worries immediately stop. She could feel her heart stop for a brief second.

"Where is he now?" She "calmly" asked.

"He is currently resting at the Cathedra- W-woah." Kaeya stubbled back, as Y/n has just rush passed him shoving him away.

Y/n ran like her life depend on it. As soon as she reach the door of the Cathedral, and swung open the door. The room burst into cheers.

" SURPRISE!!!" Everybody was there, well almost Everybody. Albedo, Eula, Jean, Klee, Amber, Lisa, Sucrose and oddly enough Venti was there too. Probably for the wine. There were also many other knights there as well.

Y/n didn't know how to react. A bunch of questions ran through her mind.

is this a prank?

What are they doing?

Is this all for me?

Why would they go through all the trouble for me?

"Y/n, you alright? You seem extremely out of breath like you ran here or something." Paimon pointed out the obvious.

"I-I wha... What is going on? Albedo aren't you supposed to be resting?"

"No?"

"But, Kaeya-"

"About that, I might have been messing with you." Kaeya intercepted.

Y/n glared at him, along with the others.

"Kaeya, why did you do that?" Jean question sternly.

"Relax, Head master Jean, I was simply playing a practical joke on them especially since it is the last time I will see them again." Kaeya explained.

Y/n was very confused, just what is he saying? She don't remember saying anything that would imply that.

Kaeya see her perplexed face, and explained to her that, they decided to threw her a surprise parting gift before she moved away from Mondstadt.

Wait, she never said that- sure, there was a chance that she will move away but I hasn't been decided yet. Y/n wanted to clarify that to them, but couldn't bring herself too. After all, they prepared this party all for her.

"I appreciate the gesture everyone, but you really shouldn't waste your time on me...."

"Nonsense, you are just as important as everyone here."Jean remarked.

" Yeah! Your really helpful. "

Come to think of it, we never formally thank you for helping us defeat stormterror. Take this as a token of our appreciation as well." Jean exclaimed.

"Come on go it, you're not frozen in place after all." Kaeya nudged her in.

Y/n awkwardly shuffle inside, not knowing what to say or act, as she never been to a party before with people that are not excatly close to her.

"Y/n! Do you want to try some sticky honey roast? Follow me!" Amber exclaimed.

"Big sis Y/n, you will try Fish toast right?"

"Yes I will, just slow down everyone."
Y/n sweatdrop as more people flood in with their request. She liked the attention but it was too much for her to take.

Y/n felt a hand yanked her away from the suffocating crowd.

"*Hic* Now now everyone move back a bit. " Venti said while making a shooing gesture. While still holding her by the hand, which definitely did not sit well with Albedo. Though he still managed to somewhat maintain he composure.

Venti drag her all over the place, shoving recommendation of food and drinks. Albedo knew he was drunk, but he still can't help but feel uneasy he didn't even realises how intense his glare was at Venti.

Although Venti was in his drunken state, he knows danger when he sees one. He hurriedly grab a few more bottles of wine and dash out the door.

Y/n was confused until she also looked at that direction, cue a jumpscare. She caught a glimpse of his expression and made a mental note to never piss of Albedo.

Thankfully, Albedo didn't seem to notice her. At least she thinks so.

The atmosphere was difficult to breathe in. It was way too crowded and stuffy. Way too much for her.

                               ...

"I see your also out for some fresh air." A voice intrigued the quiet night, Y/n shift her gaze back, there stood the blonde boy she knows and love.

"Haha... Yeah, crowded places are too overwhelming for me." Y/n sweatdropped.

"I couldn't agree more." He strides forward, leaning on the railing next to her, gazing up at the night sky. His hand propped up to support his chin.

"The stars looks like the mark on your neck." Y/n pointed out. (obviously)

"It does, it's a shame that what it symbolises isn't as beautiful as the stars."

"In what way?"

"It shows that I am imperfect being, that I can never be a regular human."

"But in my eyes, your perfect." Y/n bluntly said.

Albedo could only see genuineness (I'm surprised that's a word) in her eyes. He can't help but blush a little, by how blunt and honest those words are.

*Flick*

"O-ow.. What was that for?!" Y/n whines covering her forehead.

"Dummy, there's no one in this world that is perfect."Albedo retorted.

" If that's the case then your the closest to being perfect. "

Albedo can merely sigh, as they become silent once again.

"Your leaving right?" Albedo asked, a twinge of pain in his eyes when saying that. "If that is your decision then I'll support you. "

"l-" Y/n's words were caught in her throat. Now that she think about it, she is still unsure.

"I thought so, which is why I told everyone in advance. I know you said that just to calm me down-"

"Big sis Y/n! Big brother Albedo! " Klee appeared suddenly, running while T-posing. Klee clutch on to her hand.

"Follow me! Everyone is looking for you!"

"But why?"

" To take a group photo of course! B-but... Before Klee leads you there... Don't you really have to leave? If s-so, then please play with Klee one last time!"

For some reason, Y/n felt her heart shatter in pieces when she said that.
Y/n realised was what she is trying to do, truly good or cruel? What is she even doing here in the first place? To escaped from something you never had when being seal away? Perhaps Albedo was right, she really is a dummy.

Freedom, was always what she wanted. Why is she running away again? To protect everyone right? Then why... Why does it seem to have the opposite affect? Klee's eyes pleaded with her, the guilt eating up inside her.

"Klee don't guilt trip her, Y/n is just going through a lot."

"I understand..." Klee said dejectedly.

"No I-"

"Y/n! There you are." Jean exclaimed with a hint of relief in her voice.

"We have been looking for you! Come on join us for a group picture. It's going to be a blast!" Amber said waving the camera around.

Y/n stared at them, was she really that important to them?

"Hmph, I was only gone for a few days and look at you now. It's seems that your ego has increased. You important? Now that's a first, it seems I have to put you in your place again. A coward like you is a waste of space in this pathetic world."

Albedo could sense something was wrong with her. The distress became apparent on her face, he definitely saw it before. He reach out his hand to hold hers, and with a kind smile he said "Come on, let's go we can't keep them waiting... But promise me that you'll be strong alright?"

Y/n looked at the group of friends and colleagues she have, to Klee and finally Albedo. All smiling brightly, for a split moment, she forgotten all the pain she endured and bottled up. This is home, and is where she belong. We should preserve that time I have left in this world.

She looked at Albedo and Klee, slowly bringing them into a hug. How is she going to protect them if she can't even do that for herself.

" Running away from your problems, how hilari-"

" Shut up, don't speak to me like that. "

Blair wasn't able to retort, she was stunned from shock, and the amount of disrespect directed that her was making her blood boil.

" I know I'm worth something, I know I do. Me a coward? At least I'm not somebody to put people down just to make herself feel more superior. I'm done with your bullshit."

"Y-you, you'll pay for this." She said before going quiet.

Y/n felt a huge weight lifting off her shoulders, she stood up for herself. Finally after all this years.

"Albedo, Klee, everyone. I know you prepared everything here for my parting, but I've decided I stay here. To help Mondstadt grow and surpass even Barbatos's expectations."

"Y/n!!!" Sucrose came running at her, taking her in to a back breaking hug. Y/n awkwardly pat her on the back as everyone slowly joins in.

Her and Albedo was the only ones at the balcony after everyone left.

"Aren't you heading home soon Albedo?"

"... Yes I will soon, I just need to..." Albedo wrap his arms around her, letting his head resting on her shoulder.

"Thank you, for not leaving me." Albedo voice cracked, as Y/n felt wetness on her sleeve. Albedo was also shaking, sobs and sniffles could be heard as well.

He was crying.

"I will protect you the right way now." Y/n smiles, happy she mede the right decision.

Hopefully not too cheesy hehe, but I can't wait to write the next chapter, it's going to be interesting to say the least so stay tune!

Liz

2004 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 15.5K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
366K 13.1K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
275K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...